You call that Dancing?
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!?!!

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara growled the dagger in her hand had been taken from Cwmfen's den. The sharp utensil had been missed since it was the one Cwmfen had given to her but then taken away. Grasping the raven hilt in her hand she put her hand to the nearest trunk. Starting to carve into the trunk she thought about her fight with Leroy. To her it was stupid and not worth thinking about. Stopping her carving she moved through the trees her hands brushing them so she wouldn't run into them.

A scarlet cloth was tied around her scarred eyes to keep the salve on the wounds. Putting the dagger in the ground she shifted to her wolf form and stretched her long legs. Luperci was over rated in her opinion. Although she and cwmfen hadn't really started working on learning defense with no sight Svara was sure she wouldn't need her sight as much as she thought she would. Picking the dagger up in her maw again she trotted only a few hundred feet away to start gathering the herbs she wanted. What else was there to do around here?

[/html]
Certainly it hadn't been on Legion's agenda that day to go sneaking into Dahlia de Mai once more. He knew the consequences could be...very severe. Especially if he ran into that Stormbringer again. But a new scent of the same line had drifted downwind from their territory, one that he couldn't resist investigating. How many of them were here? And why? This scent especially intrigued him. He knew it, and quite well. It was attached to a very painful memory, one he'd prefer to forget, but that seemed to haunt him no matter where he ran. And so he risked himself again, crossing the borders into Dahlia.

He'd kept his wolf form about him, arguably his favorite and the best for sneaking around, and had been investigating a tuft of fur left behind on a thornbush when a rustling sound reached his ears. Immediately his muscles tensed in stillness, and he lifted his head, ears erect, eyes roving, searching out what had made the sound. However, the creature that poked its head around a copse of bushes hadn't been what he'd expected.

A rust colored fae breached the greenery, but she was most curious in that a crimson cloth veiled her eyes, and a sharp dagger shone between even sharper teeth. If she was blind, surely she must have smelled or heard him here...he'd read about how such things heightened other senses. But she seemed totally oblivious, set on some other intent. Upon closer inspection he noticed that the cloth might not be there just for blindness...and even if she had been, it was not from birth. Crusted scars peeked out from underneath the bright cloth, and he found himself sympathizing with the femme before even talking to her. He had two notable scar across his eyes too, but he'd been lucky enough to retain his sight...whether she would have the same, he supposed it was yet to be determined. And it wasn't as if he was rude enough to ask.

His better sense told him to pass her by. After all, he was a stranger here, and she'd undoubtedly know it. At the same time, however, stalking about unannounced was no better, and was cause for even more concern. So, he audibly cleared his throat in an effort to catch her attention...wondering what kind of response it would gerner.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

She was moving through the trees slowly to make sure she didn't run into one. Svara used her tail to tell her where some of the obsticales were. Usually she would use a staff, the one Hanna had given her had become like another limb. Taking deep breaths of the air she stopped in her tracks quickly. Dropping the dagger from her maw she shifted quickly and grabbed the dagger again falling into a defensive crouch. The smell of a male not from Dahlia burned into her senses. She knew the scent though. It was Crimson dreams, where Leroy was from.

It didn't make her lesson her defense any. She was blind but she wasn't unable to protect herself. The clearing of a male throat made her ears twitch and catch the location of the male. Her head shifted as if she was looking at the male through her red cloth, a growl came from her maw. "Who are you Crimson Dream wolf. Tell me now or I'll have my pack members here with in minutes and they won't hesitate to attack you." The red females voice was husky like always, but it was also a growl threatening the male. Why then did she not feel all that frightened about him?

[/html]
Bweeeee! XD

Huh, he thought to himself, already one can tell my pack? He guessed it was a good thing...it was a token of one's loyalty to be able to read their pack by scent. It meant he'd been there long enough to acquire it, and considering his nomadic spirit, that meant something. However, it also meant that there'd been liaisons between Dreams and Dahlia before...which not only piqued his interest, but forebore a warning. How thin a line was he treading? Perhaps he should've learned more of his pack's history before being so brash.

But here he was, and now he had to face the consequences. Admittedly, he was already liking this firey femme. Not only was she tinged with the red tone of blood, but her spirit was aflame to match, and he found her deep, husky voice rather attractive. She was different, and he liked different. Even with her disability, she showed no inclination of falling to it, and as such she immediately was of high rank in his own mind, even if not within her own pack.

Her threat was unmistakeable, and he could only hope to quench it. "I have no wish to cause, trouble, Heat Seeker," he said smoothly, his lilting baritone a complete 180 in difference from her throaty voice. Per usual, he nicknamed her...and would most likely keep doing so even upon knowing her true name. This choice was not only in reference to her spirit, but to her pack, for he chose the name of a type of Dahlia, bright red in color, with tips of flaming yellow on every petal. "...my name is Legion, I simply came...seeking knowledge." He decided not to elaborate, despite the fact that questions would undoubtedly follow, should she choose to bother asking before butchering him. He would've offered to leave, but his incessant curiosity and "live in the moment" motto wanted to see what would happen next. He liked the tenseness and the questionability in the air...it made him feel alive. And now, it was her move.