Quick!
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Laying in the den her red cloth was off and the visious wounds had started to show signs of healing with little infection. It was hard taking care of the wounds when she couldn't see it, but after a while it became a task she had gotten used to. Her one eye was still yellow from what she had deducted, the other one was glossy and hard to tell what the color was. Sitting up from her spot in the den she picked through her stash of herbs she had been gathering over the past couple of days. Inside she had this knowledge that she would have to let go of her co-rank. She couldn't be an herbalist with out her sight. Although it had pained her Svara wasn't really one to dwell on the lost things for to long.

Not finding anything she really wanted Svara rolled over in her beding In her luperci form she was getting taller with every passing month. Stretching her younthful body out she remembered her fight with Leroy. Shaking her head she couldn't help but feel irritated at his reaction. She had expected his anger, but it had been so much like a boy and not a controled man. What would she do now? Pursing her lips she laied wondering and not thinking to much on where Cwmfen might be.

[/html]
[html]

OuO Is it daytime?
500+

Cwmfen had not seen much of Svara since the incident with the dog (she had not bothered to learn his name yet) and with the Rosea’s discover of the incident regarding Svara’s injury. But she had trusted that the girl was well off. It would be good, the warrior thought, if the girl was permitted to explore the limitations of her own mind before anyone were to intervene. The mind was strange that way. If pampered too much, it would be confined by the limitations that were simply perceived. But, left to its own devices, the mind was capable of much more—so much more. She had seen and experienced such wonders of the mind, and she knew that there was nothing more powerful. That was why control was so crucial. And that was why she believed this to be an important stage in the process of healing, more so than the physical healing itself. It may be a difficult time for the girl, but the warrior always believed that what did not kill you made you stronger. And with Svara’s strong will, she knew that in the end things would be fine.

The warrior had been occupied with many things. It seemed that after taking the position of Adonis, life had become a little busier. But the warrior welcomed such things. She felt, however, that, especially after her attack, she had not been there as much as she could, and this bothered the warrior a bit. Yet, she had had the time to meet up with several pack members that she had not met before. And such trust had been made that she had been approached by Kol Stormbringer and Alexey Koios concerning an attack. Kol had been greatly injured, and Cwmfen knew who had done it. Brennt. It was the same large male that had attacked her because she had rejected his efforts to mount her. And now he had caused trouble yet again with the Stormbringer woman. This was very displeasing to the female, and so she would find him. But for now, the female returned to her den for the first time in a while. It was probably best if she did not enter it for another week to allow her wounds to finish the process of healing. Then she would move back in, and perhaps she would shift.

The warrior’s step was light as she moved through the trees with that fluid ease. Her gait was nearly as it once was, a swift trot that carried her with the silence of a killer and scarcely a whisper of a passing. The white orbs were alert as she trailed abreast the flow if the creek the flowed past her den as she retraced the familiar path and lands of Dahlia de Mai. The Raven flew above her, calling ever once in a while with a strangely soothing tone. Lately, it had trailed her closely, as if the incident of her attack had made it wary. But the bird would disappear for several hours before it would return. While such habits should not be disturbing, for the bird was free to do as he pleased, it was a new habit for the Raven to be undertaking. And with animals, novelties were to be a sign of warning. But the warrior could not find any reason to suspect anything other than that things were normal. As her den came into view, the tireless female slowed to a gradual stop, and she knelt at the den’s mouth, smelling the familiar scent of the younger wolf. "Svara?" the warrior called, her alto melody soft. And she did not ask if she was fine, for such questions were useless. But perhaps today she could simply speak with the girl for the simple reason of conversing.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

The moment she thought of Cwmfen the black fae's voice was calling out for her. Pushing a hand through her hair Svara grabbed the leather tie she used to pull her hair into a pony tail. Sitting up she put her hair up and went for the red cloth but stopped. She really didn't need it around Cwmfen the female already probably gotten over gawking and wouldn't saw much on it. "It's alive." She said sarcasticlly as she left the red cloth and moved out of the den to where the black she wolf was.

Svara knew when she was outside the suns light could be seen out of her one good eye. Surprise came to her when the headache didn't start to form from using the eye. She could see the form of Cwmfen standing not far off. A smirk came to the red she wolfs maw. "What did you think I was dead or something?" Svara teased in her husky voice. Although her one eye could only see dark shapes, color was no longer something she could take pleasure in, but beggers couldn't be chosers.

Leaning against the dens opening Svara didn't look at the black female because she saw no reason to. When you couldn't see why even look? "I was meaning to ask you something. Although I want you to know this takes a good chunk out of my fucking pride--, will you help me learn how to hunt and fight with out my vision?" She asked it her tone tense and awaiting refusal. Svara hated depending on people. The she wolf couldn't say she wasn't starting to grow feelings for the black female though.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black fae was relieved to hear the girl’s voice. It sounded untroubled, and the presence of the sarcasm only told the woman that Svara was fine. She stepped back from the mouth of her den as the sounds of the girl’s approach came whispering from the dark. Then, moving silently to the great tree, the warrior leaned the Raven Spear against its protective form. The Raven above called noisily as it swooped in through the still-naked branches of the trees. Immediately, the female’s arm rose up to greet him, and he graciously accepted the offered perch. For some reason, the warrior had grown somewhat closer to the Raven, though she still did not understand why. She understood that her right arm would soon tire, still weakened by the attack, but the Raven knew this too. She brought him close to her, slowly moving her arm as she returned to face the mouth of the den. Woad bound fingers stroked the one-eyed bird’s dual coloured plumage, and he clicked his beak in approval. She smiled, but somewhere she knew that this must be short lived.

When the girl spoke again, the woad marked woman looked up. She had tied her hair back, something that was unusual—or so the black fae thought—and she no longer wore the cloth to bind her eyes. The warrior observed the scars briefly to make sure that they were not festering, and finding nothing with her eyes, smelling nothing of infection, she was satisfied. It was better for the wounds to be able to breath, and it would allow for a quicker recovery. The woman only smiled at the girl’s words. "One can never be too hopeful," the alto melody replied in like kind. But this woman had never been very good at expressing humor, for she had never really been exposed to it as a pup. She could only hope that the red hued girl would be able to pick up on her poor attempts at humor. The Raven called, turning his head to look at this girl who now occupied his Dreamer’s den.

Svara’s request made the warrior silent, and she truly considered what it was that she asked of her. And for a moment, the white orbs watched the girl’s posture, noting that she did not look to whom she spoke. And the woman could understand that this was due to the girl’s lack of vision, but she could still hold a presence. A light smile graced the woman’s maw. She could teach her that as well. "I’m not going to lie, Svara," the alto melody began. "There will be things that you will never be able to do again." It was an unfortunate thing, especially in the warrior’s mind, for she relied especially upon sight in thick of a fight. "But it won’t be impossible. I can teach you how to listen, if you will let me." She had tried very briefly to do the same thing several moons ago, but it had been in vain. Perhaps now that such a thing would be necessary, the girl would be allowed to learn. "Hunting.... You may have to rely upon your boyfriend. Prey are hard to predict, and the hunt is hardly ever successful, even for one with eyes." The woman did not waste lies with the girl. "But you will be able to fight, at least as good as a scout. In a fight, you are the one in control." And that’s what differentiated the hunt from the war. "If you’re willing to give it your all, I will help you."

[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

As she stood there many things were happening around her. The swooshing sound of the raven landing on his masters arm and the slighest noise of an animal not far from Cwmfen in the bushes. All the sounds were acompanied by smells, those smells were thick and hard to miss. She listened to Cwmfen's poor attempt at humor and chuckled pushing off from the den's mouth moving closer to her not really using her vision to get there, but the sound from the bird and her breathing. Stopping not far from her she wasn't surprised at her reply to the question she had asked her.

"I'm not going to lie to you either. There are things I know I can't do and I'm not a dip shit. There are also things I can do that you won't ever be able to do." The red she wolf smirked and crossed her arms over her ample chest. This female would never know what it was like to rely on only her nose and ears. Svara was sure she would use the vision in her one eye in time, but at the moment she'd rather not and see how much she would need to use that eye to help her. A short humor filled snort came from the young women because of Cwmfen's words. "I wouldn't have asked an damaged my fucking ego if I didn't plan on listening." She charmed with the same husky voice as usual.

The mention of Leroy made a growl rise in her throat from the red female. "I'll rely on him when bloody hell freezes over and haku becomes celebet." She didn't want to hear about having to rely on him or anyone, didn't want to hear she couldn't be a wolf and hunt for herself. The red she wolf didn't want to hear it. Svara looked at the she wolf now with the little vision she had. Her one eye saw the she wolf standing with the raven on her arm and the trees behind her. Color she saw now wasn't not there, just obscured, but still there. The white of Cwmfen's eyes was noticable against her dark pelt. Anything with great contrast stuck out. Moving up closer to her till she wasn't but two feet from the other she spoke. "I'm not completly blind Cwmfen I'm not complelty useless. I'll give you what I've got to give, but don't you go putting fucking boundries on me." The she wolf said in a stern tone both eyes narrowed and waiting for her to respond.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The warrior smiled softly. So the girl had indeed allowed herself to enter a new world. Perhaps the time she had spent alone had aided in such a thing, or perhaps she would eventually have been able to do it even if such solitude hadn’t been allowed. And the solitary woman did not know whether the minds of all creatures could open in the solitude; indeed, she had seen many who had shut themselves from the world because of it, even some where were driven to madness. Of course, Svara wasn’t one of these creatures, but the woman wondered to what extent the younger wolf would be permitted to know in that solitude. And the woman knew that the girl would live differently know, and know and perceive differently. What she didn’t know was how well she had or would be opened to such a think. The woman merely nodded and offered a simple, "Good." But she knew that there would most likely be more damaged pride and ego along this path that was to be taken.

But as the girl moved, it occurred to the woad marked fae that the girl’s sight may not have been completely compromised. Yet, she couldn’t be so sure.... It was just the way she moved, the way the eyes would move. But then again, perhaps the eyes would move this early in the process, for the novelty of blindness may not yet have been dawned upon the muscles that still remembered and struggled to see. The growl emitted by the red wolf broke through her thoughts. A slight frown tugged at the corners of her lips. "Whether it be him or me, you must learn that there will be some things that will require the aid of another." The alto melody was soft as she spoke. "But reliance is not weak. We all rely on each other for something.... That’s what being part of a pack is about." She paused for a moment before continuing. "Pride and ego must be relinquished. They will only get in your way." It was the only thing ever standing in someone’s way.

As the girl approached and announced that she was not completely blind, the female’s suspicions were confirmed. The woman laughed softly at her words, but the sound was not mocking. It was a warm, golden sound. "The only one able to place such bounders on the self is the self." It was all in the mind, it was all perception. And it was something that the woman was hoping the girl would understand. "Sight will no longer be applicable to the measure of your worth. And you may be able to use it at times, but it may be better to simply let it go." Even is she did have some vision left, it may tempt the mind to rely upon it in times of stress, and such a thing may prove to be dangerous. The white orbs flickered over the those scars, as if assessing the damage once more. "How is the herbalist fairing?" she asked suddenly.

[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

She rolled her eyes at the women, a gesture done out of humor more then actual impulse. She really didn't understand why the black female was growing on her, but she was. Her words burned though and made Svara growl under her breath. "Yes the aid of other but not depending on them! Tell me how you would feel knowing that if someone refused to hunt for you you'd be helpless. Can you see my fear in rely on others for my food?" Her voice was tense showing not anger, but her concerns for the future.

A rough sigh escaped her as she ground her teeth thinking. "It feels like my bloody pride and ego are the only things I have at the moment." Svara growled lightly in frustration. "I don't think you understand my mother very much. I have dreams of the fucking women." A head ache was forming behind her eyes as she spoke. She didn't say anything as Cwmfen continued. The female was right about a lot of things, but did she really have to keep with the wise shit.

"The herbalist is going to let go of her co-rank." Svara stated tersly as she turned around and walked away from the female. She had reason for quitting her co-rank. Walking not far from the women Svara didn't use her eyes to watch out for obsticals, but the sounds and feeling of things around her. Every so often she would kick a rock in her path to see if it hit something. "I can't be an herbalist with out my vision Cwmfen. I can't see the wounds, can find the plants unless I've had prior time. It's fucking useless." She shrugged. "What about my mother? Just gonna kick her out of the pack? I'm sure she won't even know the god damned differance."

[/html]
[html]

500+

The black fae smiled wryly. She knew it, and she knew it all too well. The warrior was not without pride, she merely knew how to swallow it. After the attack, she had only asked another once to hunt for her, and it had been Biler’a, Ril’o’s brother. And that had been very soon after her return to Dahlia in that state. Since then, the female had been forced to scavange, at times going for a week without food. But she was accustom to such things, for on her journey across the Arctic, food had been scarce. But her silence had not been due to pride. She had merely not thought much of it. If she were able to handle it, there was no reason to change it. "You shouldn’t have to fear," the warrior replied gently. "Not for that anyway.... We have hunters for that." But she knew what the girl meant. "If Death were to come for me, I’d simply follow. We have to learn to accept these things, to forget and to be allowed to live our lives."

"But what if you were to have nothing? Is that so frightening?" And there was genuine curiosity in that voice, for she truly wondered. And then she wondered at the things she had. Materially, she had very little—only the weapons she would occasionally use. But spiritually...the warrior had some belief and religion. But most of her existence relied upon war and its rituals. What would happen if she had none of it? She didn’t know, but if were to have nothing, would it be so terrifying? The white orbs turned back to the girl. "I suppose not," she agreed, "But what happens to her should no longer concern you.... But Dreams are hard to ignore," the female said carefully. And she knew a little more than simple dreaming. "I Dream of my father sometimes.... But you should try to understand why it is you do dream."

The warrior wondered then why the girl had decided to drop her co-rank. The reasons she listed were only temporary obstacles. They were not insurmountable. "But these are not things that cannot be overcome," the alto melody countered as she followed the girl. The Raven clicked its beak, the sharp sounds echoing in the silence. "If you must, gather and store the herbs—create a library of your medicines. Scent will discern them. Those who are completely blind have been able to do such things because of such organization. Keep everything in the same place, and you can find it again. The wounds you will be able to find as well." The woman had smelled countless wounds in the dark. "They will smell different, especially if they are fresh...." The woman didn’t want the girl to lose hope of her ambitions.

"Don’t worry about your mother," she replied with a finality. And it was as if she knew that justice would be served. She paused as she threw her arm up, sending the Raven into the air. He was silent and lifted from her arm without protest, and the pied Raven disappeared to the heavens. "Now would you like to learn some defense techniques? If you can find the staff in my den, we can go to the field to practice." The warrior was still unwilling to push the wounds, to force her body down into the tunnel. But it would be better for Svara to get herself moving anyway.

[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

It was like the black fae had an answer for everything. Yet they were only answers and didn't seem to ease Svara's nerves. How was she supposed to deal with all of this together? Some part of her wanted leroy. It wanted his comforting arms and soft words. Svara was anything but a mush, but who didn't want just one person that they could love? The she wolf ground her teeth. It was useless really. She felt like she was trapped for all of these things. Svara also had meant to make Leroy stay out of the pack lands. If he came in again like he had before she was sure the welcome band wouldn't be so welcoming. Haku would probably lead it.

Taking in a ragged breath Svara shifted her weight back and forth before replying. "My dreams Cwmfen they are filled with my mother........" She remember the dream of her mother touching Leroy. Svara didn't think it was a preminition but a worst fear, because that had to be her worst fear next to being blind. "I wanted Leroy out of here for a reason." Svara said more to herself then the black female. "I still have to talk to Haku that bastard. Why the hell do I love his fucking ass?" Svara had forgotten about Cwmfen getting lost in her thoughts.

Shaking her head Svara tried to not think of either male or her mother. Thinking about Leroy only made her want to find him bury herself in his fur and forget about all of this shit. Haku only made her think about how much of a dissapointment she is even to herself, and her mother made her think about what she had lost because of that women; it wasn't just her sight."Okay Cwmfen I'll get the staff." Ot was humoerous to Svara that she had asked a blind women to retrieve something, but it made sense for her to learn. Using her one good eye to start by seeing the dens mouth Svara walked towards it and ducked into the darkness no longer using her vision but all her other senses to find the staff. Coming out a few moments later she walked towards the black fae and nodded the red cloth tied around her eyes again. "Ready?"

[/html]
[html]

500+

If her dreams were filled with the image of her mother, was it fear that invoked her? The warrior wondered but was silent. Provocation would do nothing here. And she remained silent, for it became quite obvious now that the girl had withdrawn into herself. She spoke openly, and he next subject seemed to be Leroy. A light smile flickered across her maw. So it seemed that the girl was not completely without need of that dog, but she knew that the girl, if anything, had already admitted such a thing to herself. The woman did not mistake herself for being closer to Svara than she was, and the woman, being patient, did not push her limits. The trust would have to grow naturally as all things must. The woad bound ears flickered forward at the sound of the Lilium’s name, and she almost laughed aloud in her quiet way, but not out of mockery. The Lilium caught many women’s attention, for whatever reasons, whether intentionally or not. "He does have that alluring quality," the female agreed quietly. And that was the end of that.

As the girl emerged, holding the staff, the female nodded. "Let’s go." Turning, the female passed from the glade that held her den and into the trees. Her pace was easy with each graceful movement, and she was careful to be silent. The warrior usually did tread silently, but this time she took extra care to relinquish not even a whisper of her passing. If the girl was going to learn these defenses, she would be beyond sight. But she would have to have more than simply sound. Scent was just as important, as was feel. She would force the girl to follow her with just those things: scent and feel. A scent trail was not something one could hide easily, and the movement of air, as subtle as it could be, could tell more than sight ever could. The warrior had trained herself to know these things, to learn and recognize the implications of such changes. As a warrior, she trained with sight and without, at times utilizing blindfolds as she fought her imaginary enemies. This was often for balance and muscle memory, but she had learned to understand all aspects of the world. However, as the girl had said, she could never understand this aspect as acutely as the girl now could. The black fae did not expect her to be perfect, especially now. But with time, she could come as near to perfection as she ever could.

When she reached the field surrounded by the trees, she turned about, holding her staff loosely in her hands with ease. The space was wide and ideal for such practices, which was why the female had chosen this particular location. But, because it was level with only the occasional root and stone, it was a safe place for the red hued wolf to fall and pick herself up. The woad marked fae stood erect as she waited and called with a strong but quiet melody, "The bo—the staff—is a weapon that can be very powerful. For one who knows how to use it, it can be as good as a sword." She paused for a moment before continuing. "If you ever think that you will need to come up against such a weapon, I can forge a bo out of the human metals for you, but that will be seen in time." While a bo could be hard enough to deflect a sword’s strike with only a slight knock, such a thing could not be eternal. A metallic one would serve such purposes better, but it would be heavier—there was no way around that. "Test the weight and balance of the bo in your hands, become familiar with it." Intimacy with one’ weapon was crucial. Only then would the warrior begin to teach her the techniques.

[/html]