heading back home
[html]-wave- I know joining as loner is discouraged right now, but I don't intend to stay a loner. I just want her to poke her nose around in the packs since I don't really know what they're like anymore and it would make more sense for her to try to figure out what happened to Jaded Shadows and stuff before picking anywhere to call home. ^^;

name × Tokyo Chance
birthdate × August 24, 2005
luperci × yap
species × timber wolf of some sort. I don't remember precisely. Sad
gender × female
aim × "irrelevant xx"
rp examples × one | two | three[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

LOL ITS RASH.

HI THERE
MAYBE >_>
GIVE ME THREADS PLX.
HOLY CRAP. ALIVE. WUT.
I REMEMBER YOU! :]
THREAD ME PL0X <3
Russsst! <3
eeeek! *cuddles*

Her father was Malachi Nakado, Fatin's nephew. And, Fatin is out in Awenasa, running the tribe. Im playing her 'little' brother Laurent though!
HI all you people that i love to pieces and missed like whoa! Big Grin

@ Sonia
for my visualization of the family tree, Malachi is Fatin's nephew through which sibling?
Mercido Nakado x Hallowed Abyss (Mateship)= Malachi & Hallowed Mercy

Fatin + Shaeniire x Salvaged Eternity (Mateship + consensual)= Ophelia Nekane, Thanos Niire, Chael Kyan, and Satin Xylia

Ophelia Nekane x Malachi Nakado (rape) = Tokyo Chance, Moxie Crimefighter, Ireland Fatality, Silent Muse, Witch Hazel, and Hypatia Elysium

whew.