Loner; joining
I understand being a loner is discouraged, but Hiei has always been a loner. And most likely always will be. Though maybe I should change that, if he finds something he likes he will go for it. Really more his decision, lol.

* Hiei
* 04/15/07
*British Colombian Wolf
*Male
*Hiiwii - AIM
* It was hard to tell whether the brute was either stupid or simply a fool. His gait was one of a arrogant thing, tail curled neatly upward while muscles twitched at a trot. Now and then ear would flick back then forward, and a slight chortle would soon follow the symphony of the sounds of the forest around him. Pausing only for a moment, he dipped his head down to press his dusty nose to the ground. One sniff later and the male was off, trot long forgotten for a full out run. Moments later, Hiei was once more bathed in a glow of the gentle moonlight. An owl could be heard hooting close by and crickets were now making their own racket. The beast gave a slight snort, wisps of breath brushing the cold air.
Hiei sat gingerly for a moment, ears tugged back against pure black scalp, slight tuft of fur that formed 'hair' blowing lightly as a cool breeze blew by. Why was he here again? Thoughts tugged at his mind, always forming that single question. A wonderer he was, never staying in one place for long, but perhaps .. just perhaps this place he would stay for a bit. Thoughts vanished as a twig broke behind him, snarl quickly ripped from his throat. Hiei disappeared then, no not a magic trick, but the beast had ran. As fast as he could even. Out of any pack's boundaries he found, out to no man's land. Where he belonged.
* (Added thing: Hiei has red eyes, editing profile very soon if accepted :3)

* Edited Post, and sorry for being sloppy with my post! I have not rped in a bit of a while, but with a bit of patience and practice im sure I will be back up to speed in no time. ^_^ And hihi Sara!! <33
aww Shea! *huggles*
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.