It's all a blur.....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

now i lay me down to sleep

He hadn't been out of Aniwaya before he had come. Tonight though, he had decided to leave the pack lands and see what the other lands had to offer. He had boo on his back the teddy bear way laying well balanced on his back. Boo wasn't a small teady bear he was large and dark brown with arms and legs that moved. Mahlouk didn't like to go places with out Boo. With a static face he continued into the new place he had come. As he got closer he noticed now what the large thing he had saw was floating in water. The he wolf had never seen a boat and was surprised to see one now.

His face like always held no emotion as he looked at the huge boat. Inside though he felt excitment at seeing something like this. "Boo, Mahlouk thinks we should go inside." He said with curiosity in his voice. Walking into the large boat he looked around with his strange azure eyes. The ship was beautiful. Many doors aligned the halls curiously he went to one and nudged it open. Inside the room the walls were painted white with wood trimming. There was a large bed, a cabnet and two bedside tables.

Going to the cabnet he shifted Boo falling off his back as he did. Not picking up the bear he opened the small doors to find bottles inside of them. Mahlouk had never seen alcohal before and the smell of it even from in it's container was strong. In this form the white scarred wolf had his hair pulled up into a high pony tail and his body was as long and lanky as it was in his wolf form. Grabbing one of the bottles he examined it for a second before putting it back.

Picking up Boo by the arm Mahlouk sat on the bed never feeling something so soft before. His usually emotionless face let a small smile creep at the edges for a second. Leaning back on the bed he couldn't believe how soft and comfortable it was. "Boo this is the weirdest place." He commented to his companion before sitting up again and look around the room the slightest grin on his face.

[/html]
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: +300

The ship had always interest the male as he passed by it on trips and travels to explore the lands around him. By now the one and a half hear old knew the sights of the new lands very well. He wouldn't be able to walk around blind folded but he could manage to ind his was from here to there without much fret or maps let the humans had. Amber eyes stared at the ship as he read the name with a drunken smile “ Des Rêveurs.” His french was horrible and he slaughtered the name as he sounded it out. Shrugging he gave a giggle as he stumbled into the large ship. Other languages was never his thing.

He walked through the ships main quarters laughing aloud as he went along without a care, a wine bottle in his hand. The inside of the boat was beautiful and captivated even his silly drunken mind as she skipped down the hall he threw open the doors playfully singing , “A pirate's life for me!” and entered one of the rooms as he hummed a childhood song. This room was filled with the warm and bitter smell of alcohol, leaving the large giant with an even larger smile as he walked over to the cabinets, already open, placed down his empty bottle and started to drink from a fresh one. Turning around he let out a yelp of shock.

On the bed a beautiful white lady was laying down. Sitting on the edge of the bed his large well toned body caused the mattress to sink a considerable amount. “Hey gorgeous!” He chuckled, “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” He asked trying his best to flash a charming smile as he grabbed a second bottle from the cabinet and held it out “Here Suger, why don't you have some of this love potion, I heard if you drink a full bottle you'll meet that special someone.” Pushing the bottle up against what he thought was the girl he winked “I seems to have worked for me.”

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/n1t9pg.png); width: 460px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 250px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

As Mahlouk laied on that bed he couldn't help but let the smallest of grins ease onto his maw. It left the moment he heard the loud obnoxious singing. Suddenly there was another male in the room. He was black and his body was well defined. With a static face the white scarred wolf watched him frozen on the bed his pony tail the only part of him that wasn't still. His strange azure eyes were locked the the he wolf curiosity alive in his breast.

His loud spoken words were something Mahlouk had never expected to hear. People grimanced when they looked at him, even thought him a little revolting because of his mutalated flesh. A little shocked he didn't know what to do other then take the bottle. Looking at the liquid he kept that emotionless face as he looked at it. Could it hurt to try this so called love potion? Looking at the handsome male he tilted the bottle back and took a swig. The alcohal burned going down, but the task was good in his mouth. A hiccup escaped him and his blue eyes widdened.

Mahlouk doesn't understand what you mean fallen from heaven?" Unnoticably leaning closer to the male his large ears flicking forwards as he smelled the alcohal on the others breath. "How does the love potion work?" Mahlouk felt his heart beat just a tad faster as he took another swig of the liquid a grin finally breaking his face at the taste. He was enjoying himself alot and Dwahlia's words came to mind about showing his emotions and looking others in the eyes.

[/html]
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His mind wandered as he waited for the girls response. What would Garnet say to him flirting like this? He had once given the black love of his life everything and she had left him with nothing but his pack. The dead daughter buried with his parents haunted him each day. All he wanted was for someone to love him the way he was willing to love them. He would give his life and so much more for his partner, that was simple the values he was raised with. The giants hear thumped as he thought of the girl he had lost, the family he regretted not having.

Looking at what he thought to be the female in front of him his heart beat harder. Why did he feel so guilty about Garnet? She was the one that had just got up and left him all alone like this! Holding back a growl he watched with drunken amber eyes. This beautiful person was in front of him, drinking, and he was thinking about Garnet. As the girls voice rang out, soft and light he smiled and shook thoughts of he ex mate to the back of his mind. “Mahlouk..what a pretty name” He repeated the name back in a gentle tone. “Heaven is a beautiful place where the humans believed their relatives went when they died. In heaven there are things called angels who are the most beautiful creatures in the universe, just like you.”

The Knight gave a belly laugh as he complimented the white lady before him. There was nothing better in this world then a good drink and a fine lady..well except for one thing. As the girl took another drink he nodded happy to explain he theory on the 'love potion'. “Well Sugar, the potion helps you get whatever you want, helps you relax and have fun and experience pleasures you've never felt before.” A large hand found its way around the girls waist. Jazper could feel the heat growing in his body as he played with the fur just above her hip.

[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

Mahlouk couldn't stop staring at the other the gring on his face stiff but a sign of his amusement. He put the bottle to his lips again letting the alcohal slide down his throat. It felt so good. Letting his eyes move from the handsome man for a second he looked at Boo and frowned. He swore the bear had just said something. The other drew him back to him when he started talking. Pupilless blue eyes watched the other as he spoke. Every compliment he made seemed to make the males heart jump in his chest.

A blush formed on the white wolfs face as he looked away for a second embarrassed. He wasn't used to being flirted with and he was naturally shy when it came to personal things. When his hand came to his hip Mahlouk couldn't help but hiccup again. His voice was deep when he replied his tall lanky body feeling shy with each comment the stranger gave him. "Do you really think so?" He asked with blue eyes down casted his free hand moved to capture boo and pulled him against him. Taking the bottle he tilted it back and took another long swig. His mind was starting to feel a little buzzed. He grinned again at the stranger. "Mahlouk likes this love potion. He likes the stranger to." Mahlouk kept grinning lightly leaning closer to the other.

[/html]
[html]

Jazper took in the scent and the feel of this white goddess's body. The smell was sweet, like that sweet rush of scent you were hit with right before you went in for the kill, right before that first mouth watering bite that left you in your own separate little world. Her fur was as white as the fresh fallen snow of winter had been. The kind of white that you looked out your window at sunrise and a clean picture of snow reflecting the pink of the sky left you wondering if it was real or just chimerical. Lifting her blushed face up to look at him he smiled a sweet genuine smile. Her eyes were those of an immortal, clear sky blue with no pupil in sight. These eyes captivated him making him feel like he was not in control. This feeling excited him even more as he felt his heart slowly pick up the pace.

““Really.” He reassured her in his calm soothing voice. As the bottle slowly began to look more empty he listened to her as she leaded towards him, alcohol on her breath as she confessed that she did indeed like the males presence. Leaning forward he lifted her chin with a figure, tilting he head sideways as he kissed her cheek. “You really are something Sugar.” He whispered as he started to move onto the bed. Laying down he pulled the girl into the curve of his body, the heat form his masculinity surging into her lower back and back end. “You can use me as your teddy bear know babe.” He brought his muzzled to her waist, his hot breath tingling her sides and he kissed her up and down her side. The only though on his mind besides sex was that this poor girl seemed to be lacking breasts. He shook the thought for his mind as he looked up at the girl. Taking the bear from her hands he placed it behind her with a playful look shining in his eyes,“You know what Sug, I think I'm experiencing some pressure right now and if you tried really head to it get out I think I might just be in love with you.” He gestured he head down to his manhood that was now growing stiff against her rear.

[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

The white male couldn't help but stare and take deep breaths around the male. His scent was making it hard for the usually well thought wolf to complete one thought. Mahlouk didn't know the alcohal wasn't helping his situation much. Taking another long swig of the drink that burned a pleasurble path down his throat, Mahlouk let the male pull him down with him on the bed. The lightests of grins was on his face as he felt things he had never felt before. He remembered vaugly of girls laughing at him, and males sneering.

Sighing in content at the feel of the strangers body behind him. It was so different from what he was used to, the soft fluffy feeling of holding Boo was all he had ever known, but this. When He pushed closer to the body he also pulled boo and the bottle of great liquid closer smiling bigger then he had ever in his whole life. The moment Boo was pulled from him a whimper passed from his maw. He turned around quickly to meet the strangers eyes and couldn't help but forget about the teddy bear.

Something inside him said he should feel nervous, another said he shouldn't be here. Of course instead of doing any of that he just giggled and took another long swig of the bottle emptying it. With out a second thought he threw it over his shoulder and rolled onto of the male. "Ma-hlouk -- I- hmmm preasure--" He slurred and mixed half the sentence as he leaned down and kissed the males throat. Excitment was alive in his breast with this inability to get in a complete thought. "Relief----love. Hmmm I-He can--d-o tha---t-t." He said finally got out before going down on the male inbetween the sheets.

Morning

The male woke up to the feeling of his head aching. His brain felt like it was rolling in his skull about to crumble into a mass of dust. A grumble of complete torture escaped him, but the feeling of being warm and pushed up against a solid yet soft mass was keeping him from moving. He had a feeling Boo was soft, but the teddy bear had never been this good. Moving his leg inbetween two others to get some more warmth he felt a grin almost moving his features. Why was that? And why was this head ache so.......The white wolfs eyes flew open when he noticed he had pushed his leg inbetween two legs that were wholely and completely male, and his ass was sore.

Staring at the sleeping stranger he couldn't help but feel frozen and shell shocked. He knew what sex was, understood the practice, didn't think he would barely remember it and that he would go with a male. Then again he had never had the best luck with females. Sputtering he climbed over the male quickly and grabbed boo, what else could he do? He didn't really want to run, but he didn't want to stay. Falling out of the bed he clutched the teddy bear and tried to think through the pounding head ache.

[/html]
[html]

The raise and fall of waves gently pushed Jazper into consciousness. Laying down he was warm and barely aware of anything around him yet. A tiny growl rumbled quietly, almost a purr, inside of him as the sound of the waves grew louder. His ears flicked back trying to block out the sound with a inward whimper. Was it really time to wake up? Becoming fully aware of his own body a large hand flung up to his head with a groan. This was a feeling he knew all too well. Taking a deep breath to try and clear his head only to result in his nose wrinkling up. Why did his hand smell like ass!? Transferring his attention to the rest f his body he attempted to remember what happened last night. Drinking obviously, his body was sore, but a good sore..and his hand smelt like ass..yay?

Feeling weight lift off of him followed by a thump he opened an eye to see a white blur on the floor. Why did light have to be so bright? Blinking the figure became more clear. A white lanky male with a stuffed bear was staring up at him, he seemed almost scared. Jazper began to rack threw his mind there was a white wolf with him, a beautiful white female. He vaguely remembered the pleasure she had given him. Looking down at the male he rolled his eyes. With a grunt he got to his feet and looked out the door in search of the girl. Where could she be? Sniffing the air he smelt no other scent but the lanky male's. Turning with a frustrated grumble he looked at the boy on the floor, “What the fuck did you do with my girl?” He growled sharply, half expecting the submissive wolf's bear to turn into the girl at any second.

[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

Mahlouk held boo to his chest his Azure eyes shifting around the room. The smell of the male was all that he could think about. It was spicy and addicting. Shaking his head he held Boo even tighter his long white hair no longer held up in a pony tail like it usually was, but down over his shoulders and his back tangled and a sign of the sex he had had. He heard the male moving and waking up. Mahlouk felt his heart beating faster in his chest. He was sure the male would be happy to see him ask him why he was on the floor, help him up and do the lover things he had seen other wolves do with each other.

Holding in the fear and excitment he waited till the wolf was standing looking around and angered face on. Mahlouk was confident right until the sharp words were growled out. First his lip trembled, then his eyes watered, arms clenched even tigher around a teddy bear. A usually emotionless face couldn't not have emotion since he met this male. With a large hiccup Mahlouk burst into tears, pulling his body up into a little ball holding Boo with all of his strength.

"I--Mahlouk....I thought---He thought you liked him....I-I w-we l-la-st n-igh-t." His whole sentence was broken up inbetween his sobbing. He hadn't been so drunk that he couldn't remember what this male and he had done. He had never thought some one would want to touch him like that, and he was sure now that the male had only done it because he had been out of his right mind. If Mahlouk had known about these wordly things he would have been sparred this pain. "Y-you said M-ah-louk w-was I-I was b-bea--uiti--ful." He stuttered wishing he could get out of this.

[/html]
[html]

As he yelled and stared at the male his heart thumped, racing like it did when he was in the hunt. His prey on the ground stared up, wide eyed. Jazper held in a gasp, this male had the clear blue eyes his girl had. The blue eyes began to water and finally burst out in tears like a child. What was up with this guy? Amber eyes watched as the pathetic being before him turned into a ball, cradling his teddy bear like a small child that had been scolded. The broken, stuttering sentences formed out of the white wolf's mouth. Piecing words together the Knight's gold orbs grew. Obviously he had had sex with this male, not the beautiful female he had thought he was. Shaking his head his mouth was left gaping. How could he have had sex with another man? Perhaps his night with Pendzez was a portend to this event.

Watching the male on the floor crying his heart began to ache. He remembered the pleasure, the blue eyes, the white body. It had just been female. Jazper would never want to hurt another wolf's emotions like Garnet had crushed his. Obviously this poor guy remembered every moment...how could he have been such a jerk?! Closing his mouth he approached the figure and spoke the name he seemed to recall screaming, “Mahlouk...I'm sorry.” He whispered placing a large black hand on the crying beasts head, petting him slightly in an attempt to comfort the boy. “I-I think I should go home. I've been away from Crimson Dreams all night, they'll be wondering..” He trailed off still feeling bad, his body still aching for more. Why did he feel the need to take care of this white male? Stepping out the door he shook his head. He couldn't be attracted to another man, no way!

[/html]