boys will be boys
Sankor hadn't known what he was getting himself into chasing his siblings around and trying to make everything right when there was a million other problems in the packlands. The male had taken a collection of liquor bottles from Ade and had hauled them across the lands and back to the pack's territory. He hadn't any real idea of what to do with the strong spirits so he'd left the whole package of them sitting on the steps of one of the old human buildings. That had been well over a week ago, now though he'd decided to revisit that old building and just see what all his foolish sister had been playing at.

The mahogany male strolled down the path on the warm spring evening. He knew soon enough that the night would come cool but for now it was warm enough and far better than the last season had been. Ebony paws treaded lightly on the old cracked sidewalk as he examined the early spring flowers that were beginning to peek through the soft soil. He grinned at the idea of the brilliant colors that he knew were going to be taking over the world soon enough and chuckled to himself. This was more like it, the world was coming back to life, perhaps without all the extra time to worry and fret everyone would soon be in better moods, though he doubted that his job would be made that easy.

He caught sight of the house up ahead and gave a brief wag of his tail before picking up his pace towards the building that once had bright lively colors framing the windows and door, now just faded like the rest of the human relics. He swiftly trotted up the steps and sat in the bright sunlight on the porch as he retrieved the bag and dumped the bottles out on the old worn wood. The multicolored bottles shifted and rolled across the floor as Sankor slowly followed one of them, wondering just what the strong spirits within the bottle were like.
Sunlight! Oh bright warm sunlight filled the packlands as the Ceriser trotted in a distant low speed, breathing the fresh smells of spring, well at lest the first sweet flowers and fresh growing leafs on the trees. Yes everything was slowly coming back to life as the snow of winter was seeming to hide away, or at least for the moment it was. Ril'o mad been stressed for the most part after the pack meeting, but lately he has seemed much more relaxed though he still has so much pushed down. He still thought about Ade from time to time and when he did the gold male could only smile, he has seemed to come to terms with the fact he likes her, his dreams are only a small hint to him but he would be a fool to deny it. Lightly shacking his head Ril'o's green eyes stared off as a small smile pulled at his lips, paws moved over the newly green ground as his nose twitched with a scent, a scent that made his eyes prick up while his legs halted themselves.

Ears turning his maw couldn't hold back the big grin that appeared on his maw as the excited man sniffed again, it was right and his nose didn't lie as the scent of his friend was in the air. "hmm I can't just let Sankor go by without a visit." His whole body shifted in weight as his golden tail whipped behind him as his slender legs bolted into a full sprint, he wasn't very sure why he was excited or where all his energy came from but at least Ril'o felt great. Claws dug into the ground as his yellow tone body darted over the green earth as his ears pinned back with his tail high behind him, it felt great to run like this with the wind and his heart pumping. Following the scent back to his friend it wasn't long before a house soon came into view-though it was the back of the house nonetheless- as his green eyes brightened as a loud bark escaped him. Ril'o was quickly coming past the side of the house as his hind legs tried to slow down his speed, within a split second the porch of the house came into sight along wit his friend; kicking off the ground Ril'o's golden body jumped onto the wooden porch as the back of his body drifted slightly towards the edge, threaten to have him fall off the front of the porch. As fast as his movements had been they were all over as his stood there with a goofy smile as his tag wagging behind him as his panted for breath, looking at Sankor Ril'o could only grin as a happy sigh emitted from him.

"miss me? I know you did.. Ril'o's playful tone danced from his throat as his claws clicked while he took a few steps towards his friend and packmate, lowing his body onto the floor he couldn't his panting as one ear almost seemed to flop over lazily.
Sankor had been so busy chasing one of the bottles across the porch that he hadn't even heard the other male's approach and the sudden appearance of Ril'o upon the edge of the framework almost startled him off the steps himself. The mahagony male let out a bark of laughter as he grinned at Ril'o, one paw on the bottle of whiskey he was trying to open. He felt foolish suddenly trying to open the bottle now that he'd been caught, seeing how unlike most of the wolves of the pack he was not a Luperci and had no easy way of getting to the strong spirits within.

Giving Ril'o a dashing grin Sankor rolled the bottle back to join the others that sat clustered in the middle of the porch as he called out to his fellow mischiefmaker. "Of course I did! Did you miss me?" His banner of a tail wagged back and forth as he taunted his friend endlessly. "Has your nights been fretful from dreaming of my handsome face?" He was a horrible horrible flirt and at times he really didn't care with who, but he knew that Ril'o could take anything he dished out so the words just rolled off his tongue as his eyes darted back to the bottles that sat massed between them.

He took a step towards the bottles before a sudden idea popped in his head. Grinning wickedly towards Ril'o he rambled on rather innocently. "Look what I've found.." his warm honey eyes glancing towards Ril'o as he asked. "You ever drink before?" He really didn't want to reveal just how innocent he was in the wicked ways of mankind but he was just a regular everyday wolf, everyone was bound to figure it out sooner than later.
A loud laugh escaped Ril'o as Sankor jumped from the sudden surprise the golden male had given him,green eyes watched the bottle he had pushed into the pile as his ears listened to the words. Flickering his eyes back to his friend Ril'o never lost he grin or smile as he stepped closer to the weird bottles. "Well, yes they were wonderful dreams that just pulled me to find you!" Playing back into Sankor's silly game Ril'o raised a brow with his silly words, acting as if it was all true but in all it was simple fun .

Looking back at the bottles with his grin his brows pushed together in a curoise manner as he couldn't help but lean forward, green eyes looking at the clear and dark liquid inside the bottles. "drink?..un no, actually this is the first time i've ever seen it.." A part of his brain clicked on remembering when Cer told him about 'wine', so this is 'wine'? Grinning Ril'o wanted to try this new thing and in the company of his friend he really doesn't mind shifting, he was smart enough to see he would need his hands.

"lets drink it." His tone playful and bold as he looked at his friend with a smile before he let his body change shape, now sitting on the floor he leaned forward and grabbed a bottle and brought to his face. Looking at the drink Ril'o was curious but yet nervous, Sankor being there was a good help to him thought. Claws grabbed the cork in the mouth of the bottle as he fought to pull it out, almost when his claw was gunna pull lose the cork pulled out with a loud pop.

Looking down the smell of alcohol filled his nose, blinking he flicked the cork off his claws as he sniffed the drink again. "wow, this smells...werid" Looking at Sankor Ril'o held his arm out with the bottle.
The two of them were quite a pair, it was probably a good thing that the rest of the pack rarely got to see the dangerously reckless kid that Sankor could turn into from time to time. He puffed out his chest and issued Ril'o a dashing grin at the comments that his buddy granted him. "Why Ril'o, I never knew.." he said as his eyes danced. "I knew I was popular with the ladies.. but this?" he chuckled as he watched Ril'o move closer to the bottles that he'd been investigating, his ears perked with interest as he padded over to join the other male.

His maw was split into a wicked grin as he watched the golden male eying the alcohol that he'd piled there on the porch. His eyes flicked back at Ril'o for a moment as the male admitted to never drinking either. He was rather surprised for most shifters that he'd known on the road had developed a liking to the liquors and smokes that humans use to be so attached to. "Ril'o, a virgin, I'd never have guessed!" he taunted as he pawed at one of the bottles and chuckled.

Yet it seemed that Ril'o would be a virgin for only moments as the male suggested that they tempt fate and sample the wines of the human world. He grinned and winked at his friend, "Never thought I'd lose my virginity with you.." he joked as he watched with a curious eye as his friend began to shift. Sankor had never really seen another shift and he wouldn't admit it but he wondered just what it was like to be able to change one's form. He smirked as Ril'o popped the cork and pulled the bottle towards his face.

When the golden male made the comment of the scent of the wine Sankor couldn't help but lean forward and sniff at the bottle as well, wrinkling his nose in return as he shook his head. "Sickening sweet... just like yooou." he grinned, nervous at the thought of sampling the wicked beverage. Rolling a spare bottle between his paws he grinned and raised a brow at his companion. "Well... you gonna try it?"
Blinking, Sankor’s words were slightly unexpected though as silly and playful they might have been Ril’o couldn’t hold back a small blush. Chuckling at his dark friends the golden male could only shack his head, ”Oh the ladies do love me Sankor!” Batting his green eyes innocently Ril’o spoke again with his playful voice, ” Well I’m happy that we will lose our virginity together my handsome friend.” A chuckle of laughter escaped him as Ril’o nudged Sankor, looking back into the bottle the golden male was embarrassed a little; thinking about Ade his heart leaped in his chest, but all the talk of virgins made him well aware he was still one.

Though a virgin to alcohol wouldn’t be much longer; glancing over at Sankor Ril’o could only grin, yes it was a sickening sweetness but the bottle was open and so they must not leave it. ”Of course! Let us lose that virginity Sankor, like mother said try new things an waste not what ya have!”

Putting the bottle to his lips the liquid slipped down his throat as he quickly swallowed it down, the strong flavor almost burned his throat as his nose wrinkled. Taking a breath it burned through his nose as he blinked for a second, Ril’o felt himself still with no changes aside from the strong warm feeling in his gut. ”well its sweet all right, sweet and strong.”

Licking his lips Ril’o could still taste it’s flavor as he could smell it strongly in his nose, green his looked at his normal friends as he thought. ”here I’ll hold it for you, unless there’s something inside that we can pour some in.” Ears were lazy on his golden head as a slight sour after taste reached his mouth, licking his lips again from habit to find the sweet flavor. Ril’o looked at the door for the house for a moment, thinking he was sure Sankor wouldn’t want him to hold the bottle; plus it would be much easier. Tail thumping behind him on the floor, Ril’o used his free hand and ruffed up the fur on the top of Sankor’s head in a playful manner.
Sankor couldn't help the smug smile that played across his lips as he watched the reaction of his friend at the words he'd offered. His tail wagged playfully while his eyes danced in amusement. When Ril'o commented on the ladies Sankor couldn't help but snicker as he asked. "If they love you so, then why is it me you seek to find?" he raised a brow at his friend as he laughed softly.

While Sankor didn't actually know that Rol'o was indeed a virgin the mahogany male unsurprisingly was not. He'd always been a flirt and a tease yet he'd never actually found anyone who had wanted anything more than one night. When Ril'o left off with the comment of them loosing their virginity he just smiled nervously. He didn't have a problem losing his virginity so long ago, why was he nervous now. Ril'o nudged him and he grinned sheepishly, "To the two most eligible.. and handsome bachelors in Dahlia de Mai then!" he said as he laughed.

"But aren't we trying to lose what we have?" he joked at the cheer that Ril'o had offered. All in all Ril'o was right though, they'd come this far and there was no use wasting what they'd already opened. His honey hued eyes watched Ril'o as he took the first taste, he licked his own lips and wondered if the wine tasted as strange as it smelled. Almost instantly he was given an answer as Ril'o took a swig and his nose wrinkled. Sankor grinned as Ril'o gave his thoughts on the wine and Sankor's nervousness turned to interest and excitement as he knew that it was now his turn to tempt fate with the bottle.

Though within a few moments Sankor was presented with the problem of being a normal everyday wolf as Ril'o suggested finding something to make it a bit easier on both of them. Sankor grinned at his friend, "Do I trust you enough not to take advantage of me..." he asked with a tease as Ril'o ruffled his fur. Shaking his head he trotted off a few feet and pushed open the door to the old house and began to look for something that might hold liquid. Unluckily for him the people that lived here once had a dog and there in the kitchen was a bowl sitting lonely on the ground. Sankor barked his findings as he began to push the bowl out to the porch.

Grinning at Ril'o as he presented him with the bowl he settled down and asked. "Well..."
Sankor seemed entertained by the look on Ril’o’s face after the alcohol slipped down his throat, smiling a toothly grin at his dark friend his green eyes looked at Sankor. These two males were a pair indeed, if anyone could see their silly actions they might’ve found them odd. Two males flirting with one another and drinking a bottle of wine, yes these two were a pair; either a pair of flirts or fools, but both are loveable fools.

His golden tail beat on the wood behind him as Ril’o clicked his claws on the bottle. ”Only if you don’t take advantage of me.” His voice was happy and warm as it emitted in a deep laugh after his words. Ril’o felt very relaxed and content, the tingling warmth in his gut had moved all over his body. His mind had a small buzzing from the drink, maybe because this was his first drink that seemed to warm his system so fast.

Sitting quietly Ril’o watched Sankor as he did agree for a bowl, green eyes watched the male go inside the house; sniffing at the bottle he wanted to take another gulp, the sweet taste was being missed in his mouth. Looking up he watched Sankor push the bowl out of the house an onto the porch, taking a deep breath Ril’o leaned closer as his ears twitched at the sound of Sankor’s impatience. A chuckle rumbled his golden chest as the bottle dipped over, the dark colored drink fell into the bowl as it began filling up.

”don’t worry, it’s your drink after all, plus you still have to lose your virginity with me remember?” Smiling Ril’o didn’t lift up the bottle till Sankor’s bowl was almost full, setting the bottle in front of his lap green eyes looked over the shiny liquid. ”It’s a sweet tasty thing, well drink” Relaxed words rolled off his tongue as he thought about taking another sip, but he would wait, RIl’o will let Sankor taste his wine. ”Let me know when you want a refill..”
There was too much to be said of the words that the two uttered back and forth and yet nothing at all. A test of masculine or just two boys having fun, they went on and on back and forth. Sankor chuckled and raised a brow at Ril'o's words, "I can never guarantee that my friend, The temptation of such a handsome man?" he tried to sound innocent as he couldn't help but smile at his friend who was holding the bottle that could alter the future, in a manner of speaking.

He stood next to the bowl and grinned excitedly as he watched Ril'o begin to fill the bowl, the almost sickening sweet smell of the wine teasing his nose. He leaned closer before Ril'o was even done filling up the bowl, a soft chuckle escaping his throat as he licked his lips and glanced at Ril'o. "Worry, there's no reason for that!" he stated, amused at Ril'o for even thinking such thoughts as he jerked his head towards the other bottles that were sitting there on the porch. "If we run out we've always got a replacement." his teasing grin disappearing as he couldn't wait any longer and pushed past the nervous feelings to slurp up the wine that had been poured for him.

Sankor lifted his head from the drink and licked at his lips and jaws, the taste lingering everywhere he licked as he smacked his lips and laughed. "I'm not sure.. but I think I like it!" The silly male dipped his head back down to the bowl as he took another gulp. Grinning up at Ril'o he asked, "So.. was it good for you?" his words nothing but pure tease as he was beginning to feel the warmth spread through his gut and begin to make the world seem a little hazy around the edges.

Not wanting this strange new sensation to end just yet he returned for another tast eof the wine, not knowing that it was suppose to be savored not guzzled. Laying down next to the bowl he laughed to himself as he rolled over onto his back as he sighed. "I really think I could get to liking this.." Too bad the male had no clue what it was like when the fantasy wore off.
"Now that sounds good to me, replacements" Watching Sankor lick his lips RIl'o couldn't help but lick his own before putting the bottle to his own and gulping down a good amount of the remaining wine, the taste was so sweet as it seemed to wash away his worries with the nice warmth. Looking at his laughing friend made his chuckle almost uncontrollably as his body weight shifted to have him plop down on his side, sighing he crawled slower to his friends side before pushing himself off the porch into a lazily sit. "oh it was soo wonderful Sankor.. this must stay our secret now cause all the females will become soo jealous of us." Pause his voice was slurred with a fake playful seriousness as a small smile tugged at his mouth. "if they new their favorite males lost their virginity with out them"

The golden male's mind was all but a buzz as they talk of females brought Ade to his mind, her soft brown fur and her cute shy face but lastly those blue eyes. Ril'o was not a pervert but the thought almost made him groan with annoyance, he really liked her and yes a part of him really wanted her though she doesn't seem to feel the same. he thought lingered as his looked over as his brown friend with a shack of his head,"I can agree with you there lover." Ril'o would normally become nervous by such tease and pokes but he wasn't bothered at all but, actually very amused. "Why is it that the female's you desire and try to win over never seem to care...or just don't notice." Staring off his warm words dance off his lips as his green eyes blinked before drinking more of the wine,licking his lips Ril'o couldn't help his mumbling. "It is wrong to try to when them over? So what if you desire them, everyone desires somebody..don mean that's all they want but everyone animal too right?"
Sankor had his face buried in the bowl again, the warm sensation bubbling in his stomach as he lapped at the intense liquid. His ears caught the words that Ril'o mumbled but his mind was having a hard time catching up. The poison his family had so lectured them on when he was younger was doing a damned good job at befuddling his senses. Pulling his face back from the bowl Sankor chuckled to himself as he tried to shift from sitting to laying, his body almost just pooling onto the floor of the porch as the disjointed feeling that came with drinking was taking over. "Replacements? Heh, I'll trink to that.." he grinned at Ril'o his tongue lulling out before he returned to the bowl once more for another sip of the addictive sickening sweet concoction.

Murmuring into the bowl as Ril'o commented further on their loss of virginity Sankor couldn't help but snort as he realized just how bad the golden male's words had been phrased. He lifted his head from the bowl, trying to get the wine out of his nose as he laughed full heartedly. "Perhaps we should starts spreading the rumors, they'd crave us evensh more!" he shook his head, the strong smell of the wine overtaking him as he raised a brow at his drinking buddy. "...I dink dat would make ush even more desireablee." His head was starting to hurt at the thought of pronouncing those long words he normally was so fine at speaking.

The hazy that seemed to have taken over his mind was beginning to affect his eyesight as well as he glanced over to Ril'o. A grin split his maw as he made a shushing sound at the other. "Oh brother.. er.. lover?" He paused as he realized that he had no clue what he was about to say. Shaking his head as he made a gesture with his paw to clear away the words he'd said he just grinned again and lowered his maw to the bowl that was beginning to get dangerously low.

Licking the drops of wine from his whiskers Sankor sighed, a soft giggle escaping as he leaning his head on his foreleg, his golden orbs falling on the form of Ril'o as he tried hard to listen to the words the male was rambling on about. It was a hard task to do as he was caught by the lovely emerald orbs that belonged to the other male. He shook his head and chuckled. "Desire her.. desire him.. what's the difference.." He grinned wickedly as he smirked at his friend. "In da end we're nothing but animals.."

His eyes stared hard at Ril'os as he fell silent. The form before him was starting to blur a little around the edges as he finally spoke up. "What cha thinkin' bout.." he asked. For some reason while some senses were beginning to dull other desires were becoming sharper. Maybe it was because of the conversation that Ril'o was trying to hold. Why the hell was he trying to speak again, they were so far wasted.. was he even going to remember this come the morning...
Glancing over at Sankor, who seemed to be buried into the bowl it was then that Ril'o noticed how much and how fast they had drank their wine. Everything was fussy when it came to listening, though the golden male could if he put his mind to it, though everything was always a second late. Sucking on the bottle the last drops slide down the neck and into his mouth, the taste wasn't bitter anymore but very addicting to drink, licking the top Ril'o didn't want to miss a drop before he tossed it on the other side of the porch.
Looking at Sankor's ever shrinking supply in the bowl a smile crawled on his lips with a silly laugh. "I'll trink to hat too, let'm jus get'us anoter bottle." Leaning forward Ril'o's hand moved unsteadily over a bottler before grabbing it and pulling himself back to a sit,looking down at the bottle his mind still thought about the desires for Sankor's sister. For Ade.

"Yus, we sprend da word an thell all coe running to ush!" Laughing he popped the bottle open and sniffed in as Sankor's words made him meet his golden eyes, for a moment he reminded him all the more of Ade, though without her blue eyes."your right, desire iss desire..it dosnt matter.." Blinking it was hard for him to hold onto his own words once they left his mouth, hearing his friend plop himself on the floor Ril'o glanced over before pouring some of the new wine in his bowl.

"thinkin bout?...umm well," Ril'o pushed his brows together as he tried to get the words to fit in his head, the frustration of desire he feels for his friends sister, biting his lip the golden male set the bottle down. "Desires, i mean..well Ade is kinda..I'm not really sure! Just all the females i like don't seem to feeel tha same..or maybe i'm just blind." Quickly gulping the new wine it was much more sweet, though the slight bitter after taste made him lick his lips.
The mahogany male's tongue ran over the bottom of the bowl as it finally was emptied. He didn't even notice that there was no more of the sweet crimson poison anymore until he heard the sound of Ril'o's bottle rolling across the porch before clattering over the edge and out of sight. Lifting his head from the bowl the male grinned at the laughter that filtered from his inebriated friend as he smirked. "yesh, anothder bottle woulds be greats.." He knew that they had already fallen off the edge of being stable but he didn't care, atleast they were safe within the the borders off their pack and not out where any stranger could take advantage of their new state of mind.

He ran his tongue over his muzzle once again as he tried to get the very last drops of wine that clung to his maw. Finally giving up the task he realied that Ril'o was once more into another bottle, the words that he uttered causing the male to giggle before finally choking out the few words. "they be lining up for ah piesh of dis.." His giggling was broken up by a hiccup as Ril'o changed the topic of the discussion to something a little deeper and more serious.

While his golden buddy filled his bowl Sankor tried to actually comprehend just what Ril'o was trying to say but found himself utterly lost. Shaking his head to rid his mind of the words Sankor lowered his maw to the new flow of liquor for a moment before lifting his eyes up, the world spinning slightly as he grinned. "Well, yah knoww.." Pausing a second he frowned and looked back to Ril'o. "Yous tinkin' bouts my sister?" Shaking his head he eyed Ril'o. "That's harshhh man."

The two toned male's eyes sparkled as he glanced at Ril'o, a grin splitting his maw as he gave a dramatic sigh. "Here with such a handsome devil likes meself... and yous thinks bout her.." He rolled over onto his side and threw a paw over his eyes as he rambled on. "am I nots good nuff for yas.." He huffed as he let his paw plop off his muzzle as he pouted slightly. "Nooo, instead you think about those brilliant baby blues, da masked bandit dat stole your heart.."

Glancing back to Ril'o he dropped the wounded act and left the male with a tempting suggestion. "I can be yours masked bandit yah know.." It was hard for him to keep a straight face as he let the words fall from his lips but somehow he managed to.
Time seemed to go by as Ril'o took another gulp of the strong drink as his head was already spinning from, green glazed eyes blinked as his ears noticed his friend speaking. Looking over at Sankor his talk made Ril'o sit there quietly with a blank face, the male looked so much like Ade and his words only brought a small smile to his lips at it actions. licking the drink off his lips his bright green eyes watched the male as his ears listened the best they could. Sankor was right, Ril'o's thought about Ade made his blood begin to boil as it went to places that was starting to become noticed. "good nuff.." Ril'o's voice was clam and in thought as he repeated the words while one hand went to his awaking manhood, holding it the golden male enjoyed it in his hand yet he wished it would disappear.

Green eyes never leaving Sankor he watched as his blurry world was starting to become amusing and yet his blood flowed to his throbbing organ, Ril'o watched the brown male roll over with his paw put over his eyes in a pouting manner that made Ril'o giggle; slowly moving side ways closer to the male his hand never left himself as his st right next to Sankor, taking a drink of the wine Ril'o split some on himself that dripped down his down an covered his hand and manhood. Making to movement about the split drink the bottle found his lips as he took drink before setting it down, "masked bandit uh, well yous can bes..goolden eys preaty too" His slurred words were warm as his body did something even he didn't expect, holding himself in one hand Ril'o's other reached out and grabbed Sankor's manhood with a firm yet un-harming grip, maybe he was testing him maybe he was simply horny either way nothing was bothering Ril'o as his hand tightened lightly. "come on bandit."
Sankor hadn't thought that the male would take his teasing seriously. How often had he joked and teased his way out of(or into) a strange situation, he really couldn't tell but it must have been well into the hundreds. When the delay in thinking, and awareness finally kicked in Sankor realized that Ril'o seemed to be having a bit of a problem. A soft chuckle rose from Sankor's throat as he rolled on, obviously not knowing when to keep his mouth shut. "My friend.. it seems you have a slight problem." He snickered into his bowl as he returned once more for another lap at the wine, his glazed over eyes dancing as he watched his male companion handling his issue at hand.

Laying back down on his side Sankor just sighed and took a deep breath. While it was obvious that Ril'o had it bad for his snappy cold sibling he hadn't even thought of the woman who seemed to mesmerize him in a long time. Sankor grinned as he was finally reminded of her. His mind slowly plotting through the thoughts he never took notice of Ril'o's slow moving to sit beside him until it was too late and that drunken voice was whining those words in his ear.

Sankor had little time to react when the words hit home, he grinned and turned his face towards Ril'o slowly thinking up some silly line to cast back at the male when all of a sudden he realized that his laid back friend had stepped a little to far into his personal space, "Ril'o.. what are you.." he wasn't even able to finish the question when to Sankor's embarrassment he felt his own blood stirring beneath the firm control that Ril'o had on him. "doing..." he said softly. He tried to swift his weight away from the male and only realized that the small waves of pleasure seemed to increase.

His ears pinned back lightly against his head the golden eyed boy that was so big on shooting off his mouth had suddenly found himself eating his own words. The havy world the alcohol had placed him in made him almost daring enough to find out just where this would lead him.. and yet he was still frightened as well. A small whine escaped his throat as those golden orbs cast upon Ril'o's form, hesitant on what to do nest.
Sitting there Ril'o wasn't really sure what he was doing or even why,breathing in everything smelled like the sweet wine and nothing seemed to stop the heat growing in him, even the new awkward positions. Blinking his green eyes looked at the confused face of his 'friend', they were friends right, still even after Ril'o did this stupid unknown silly thing. Worry poked his mind about his friend, what if this threatened their friendship or worse, what if Ade found out!? The drunken man's mind was a cluster fuck of thoughts and his horny state wasn't helping him much either,taking a gulp of air the small bit of confidence the alcohol had given him was starting to leave; "umm, not really sur"

His words were a slurred mess of confusion as the alcohol still filled his system, telling him to do the dangerous playful acts but yet he was afraid to with the silent look Sankor was giving him. Ril'o knew who eve was, blurry image or not , it was the thoughts of his sister that he reminded him of that was fueling the fire in him. Holding himself a little tighter a groan escaped him, the pleasure was nice and the thought about it made him more willing to mess with himself, though his other hand was firmly on Sankor's manhood whom seemed to slowly come alive in to the golden man's surprise.

A small thought pulled itself together in a drunken blur, Ril'o had energy that was wanting pleasure so could his friend be mad if he simply gave him a little? Brows pushing together his normal thinking was disappearing behind a wall of sweet poison confidence as his watched his friend's face as his whine made Ril'os ear flicker, licking the sticky drink off his maw he paid no attention to the dry sweetness on his body as he remained silent. Slowly moving his own hand his other made a very slow movement around Sankor's manhood, tightening here and there as his golden hand slowly picked up pace with his own as his eyes closed for a moment while his own pleasure rippled from his actions.
The mahogany male wasn't sure what in the hell he should do. His world was a twisted stream of alcohol that blurred the reality before him. The words his friend granted him were slow and slurred, just how he felt. Another whine escaped his lips as he pawed at his friend's wrist, his eyes staring at Ril'o as he tried to swallow the lump that was sitting in his throat. He found the whole situation kindof funny, he knew for far too long he'd been giving the world the wrong messages with his flirting and teasing of his friends in the pack.. it seemed like karma was coming back around. Too bad Sankor wasn't about to let karma get the best of him just yet.

Suddenly Sankor growled softly, obviously realizing that he couldn't just pull himself away from Ril'o, instead the blurry world he now lived in was sent spinning as he smacked Ril'o upside the head and yelled. "Dude, back it off!" His words were strained as he flipped out. He had no clue what the hell to do with the fact that his friend still had ahold of his manhood but his mind was slowly trying to come up with a plan. "Really? Really?" His voice grew high pitched as the normally friendly Koios male suddenly had pulled a switch on the male and was turning into a beast right before Ril'o's eyes.
(poor poor RIl'o, i wounder if he will feel that later ^^)
Blinking the world inside his green eyes where sending the golden male mix messages, very blurry ones at that. The stillness of the few seconds felt like hours as Ril'o's ears pushed backwards on his head, this male was confused, his mind was a mess up unreadable thoughts and a blurry images that made his pause. Green eyes narrowed with his brow pushing together as the image of his friend tipped back and forth from Ade's blues eyes back to the golden ones, wait...wait. maybe his thinking is every off but in the second his mind snapped everything together, everyone, and the events as something smacked the golden male hard in the head. Falling over Ril'o quickly let go of Sankor as his loud words made nonsense to him, simply because it felt like his ears were numbed and the slurred sounds -plus not understanding- sent his heart pounded in his chest. Ril'o might be scared maybe more at himself then his friend, though a flow of panic filled him so quickly it was almost sicking.

"I-I-I..SORRY!" Run, run was all it messed up brain could tell him as he quickly scattered to his feet, a feeling of shame entered him as his green eyes slammed shut tightly as his claws clicked on the floor. A loud whining sound escaped his chest as his legs felt so heavy but sounded so loud on the wooden floor, quickly glancing back hat his friend it never even cross his mind about being up off the ground. A loud crash seemed to shack the house as Ril'os body slammed straight into a side beam on the porch, the impact was so unexpected it brought a loud yelp form the yellow man as it cracked before breaking in half. Hitting the ground with a thud Ril'o didn't even feel himself change back to his normal form, though laying there is head throbbed as everything feel so blurry and sudden painful.

The sounds of the wood crashing to the floor was delayed on his ears as it all was slowly coming back, how he ran away into the wooden beam. A painful cry escaped him unwilling as he trying to stand, wide green eyes searched himself to find many pieces of wood stabbed into his left shoulder, with some in the front part of his chest. Breathing roughly Ril'o remained still as if it would just go away, as if today would just rewind itself but once the bitter warm smell of his blood reached him it turned his stomach with a sickness reality.
In a flash it seemed that the strange pleasurable danger was no longer a worry as Ril'o seemed to suddenly realize just what was going on. Sankor found himself calming down though rather confused himself at what was going on. He now understood why his parents had been so vocal about warning the children away from the wicked liquor. In a little less than the time it took Sankor to back away from Ril'o once he was freed of the shameful situation, it seemed that the whole world around him had begun to crash down.

Actually it was only Ril'o's world that was crashing down but the sudden movements and emotions that were strung so high the world did seem to have turned into a tilt-a-whirl. Stumbling and shaking his head Sankor sadly found out that that was not a way to held a confusing situation that was being controlled by the evils of alcohol. Falling back down to the floor the male laid his head on his forelegs and waited for the world to stop spinning before he got a grip on just what was going on now. He didn't like the sudden fast changes and how he didn't even seem in control of his own actions anymore. He was now of mind to belief that this may have been one of their worst adventures yet.

Realizing that Ril'o was not there on the porch with him anymore he slowly raised his head and surveyed the area. The freshly broken boards gave way to the path that Ril'o hadn't wanted to take but Sankor still couldn't see his drunken friend. Crawling to the edge of the porch the male glanced over the edge, his eyes wild from the effects of the alcohol as he could smell the fresh blood that Ril'o had lost in his drunken state. Though the very recent events still lingered in the back of his mind Sankor glanced at Ril'o and admitted. "I fink.." his stomach began to turn as he tried to hold off the inevitable. Alcohol abuse.

With very little warning Sankor heaved a very disgusting and bittersweet puddle of putrid recycled wine upon the ground near Ril'o's feet. He coughed and hacked as he tried to rid his mouth of the taste with no success before inhaling slowly and trying again. "I fink.. needs lay down.." He groaned as he closed his eyes a moment before a stupid little chuckle crept from his throat. "I lied.." he said as he opened one eye. "You is ah terrible.. lay." He couldn't help but grin as he snickered to himself. They were just like a couple of frat boys, give them five minutes and they'd be up and ready to go for round two.
Sitting in a pile of wood and fur the golden male remained still, almost refusing to move as his green eyes shut themselves. The blurriness in his eyes made everything just a head ache as his body throbbed and hurt, his head pounded from the spinning images around him and his shoulder that was riddled with bits of wood. Sitting there Ril'o was attacking himself with shame and worry his whole body was almost shacking from what was tears at the thought he lost his friendship and the female he so badly wanted to win over, a heat form the alcohol made his feel sick but his own blood was twisting his knot ever futher as his ears remained flat on his head. "wook vhat you doo, ruina everything.." Ril'o's slurred words were at himself as his green eyes opened with the sounds of Sankor's movements an his claws clicking made the gold male's heart pound even more with worry and..simple distress.

Blinking, Ril'o slowly lifted himself up as he looked back at the small words his dark friend spoke, but what he didn't expect was the face Sankor made that cause Ril'os eyes to grow wide as his friend vomit splattered close to him on the ground. "wha! ..oh goo-" The smell was so overpowering along with his own blood that Ril'o crawled to his feet, though he lifted up his injured leg as his walked away from the pile of vomit; getting a yard away his stomach started turning against him as his throat felt the drink coming back. A gagging sound emitted from his as his head bobbed trying to fight it but soon enough the vomit hit the ground. "it smelll alful.." Limping to the steps Ril'o took deep breaths of fresh air as he tried pushing the scents away as Sankors words made his ear flicker."..lay..yea" His golden body plopped straight down on his stomach when he reached the porch, closing his eyes the cool porch was settling his stomach and it felt very nice.