burning memories
DaVinci was not in any mood to deal with the trouble he'd caused between his pack and the clan. In his eyes he'd done nothing wrong, the male had never crossed the damn clan's boundaries, their damn leader just had it out for him. Everysince he'd found out about Ryan and DaVinci's relationship he'd been met head-on with nothing but bullshit from the clan's leader. He'd left Ryan alone on the shore that day and since then he'd known that he'd made a mistake but there was nothing he could do now but live with his choice.

Today though he was in the mood to light a fire under all the mistakes he'd made in the past and start fresh. The only way he knew how to do that was the one thing he'd resorted to recently, alcohol. The silvery blue hybrid had found himself in the city once more, sitting on the steps leading up to some old apartment building that had seen better days. He didn't care though, he had a bottle of whiskey and all day to forget what he came here for, not that it mattered now anyways because those memories were long gone.

The Savant of Phoenix Valley leaned back on the concrete steps and smirked. Nothing to do, nothing to say and nothing to think about sounded perfect to him for the time being.
[html]
Dutch angrily took step after step, which were actually more of pounds and thumps. He was frowing, his yellow orbs, now a dark red from the bloodshot, flashing madly from side to side. Overall, Dutch looked crazed and upset, unlike his usual cunning and collected appearance. He had his backpack around his shoulders and a bottle in his hand. Obviously, the man was in his Luperci form, the one form he spent all of his time in. Inside his backpack was nothing but a shirt, his journal, beef jerky and some more bottles of beer.

The man heard noises. Slurping, moving noises. He instantly was alert and looked around wildly. He had came across an old apartment building and another man. Silently lurking up to the man, he opened his mouth and his deep, bass voice filled the small alley way. "Hey, buddy! Who 'ah you?" He brought the bottle to his throat and took a long, awaited swig. His disturbing appearance was still there, yes, and with every chug, his eyes became a darker red.

[/html]
DaVinci hadn't expected company today but it really didn't surprise him either. No matter where he went someone always seemed to find him. The loud call brough his eyes open in a flash as the hybrid subleader snarled in surprise before his eyes settled on the stranger a distance away. He could scent Dahlia de Mai on the male and he relaxed slightly as his hold on his own bottle of alcohol tightened before he narrowed his eyes at the male and asked. "What does it matter?"

He didn't think that he wanted the whole territory to know his name, besides his little habits were getting harder and harder to hide and he'd caused enough trouble for his own pack. The male took a swig from the bottle and lazily eyed the other male, wondering what brought his own drunk ass out into the real world.
[html]
Dutch heard the male snarl. He put his delicate little nose in the air, thinking how rude this man was being. After all, Dutch was not a threat to anyone, except to his doofus of a brother, Ril'o. But he avoided him at all costs. Taking his thoughts back onto the male in front of him, he let out a snarl and frown of his own. Then, the man took a long, deep swig of his beer. It was cold and icy on his throat and burned like hell, but that's the part of drinking that always gave Dutch pleasure.

"Why, of course it matters, you fool. I can't make fun of you if I don't know you're name," Dutch curtly replied, sounding as if what he was saying was totally obvious. "I'm Dutch Biler'a and I hate myself and my life. What about you, bud?" The man added, sloppily collapsing to the ground.

[/html]
DaVinci stared at the male silently as the stranger greeted him with a snarl of his own. The Savant didn't move to leave or to attack the male, he just watched him. DaVinci might be drinking the hard stuff but it was obvious that this fellow didn't seem to care too much about himself or what trouble he might find himself in. If he did he wouldn't take to treading so carelessly over DaVinci's shadow.

"Then go play with yourself and make fun of your shadow.." he growled as he tossed back the bottle once more, the fire burning his throat as he inhaled sharply, shaking his head he raised a brow as the male had chattered on. "So if you're so hated go off yourself then?" he said with a smirk as he watched the strange pathetic fellow throw himself to the ground. Davinci might find reason to drink today but that didn't mean that he hated himself, his life or the world around him. Well, maybe the rest of the world.

The male tilted the bottle of whiskey back and forth, watching the liquor sloshing in the bottle as he grinned rather like a maniac. His stormy orbs glanced down at his new sad excuse for a drinking mate as he decided he might as well give the bastard an answer. "I'm DaVinci, and I just do what I want to when I want to." He stated as he gave the man a cheers with his bottle.