He let his mind stray for a breif moment to his various adventures, exploits, and lifestyles. "Oh, yes... My favorite place I've ever lived is New Orleans. I especially miss the pecan pralines, and going out for beignets and coffee in the French Quarter on Sunday mornings after church. There's the most beautiful cathedral there. The ceiling is so high, you'd think it must hit the sky, the way it looks form inside..." his voice trailed off. His eyes had a dreamy quality, and he smiled faintly, his muzzle crinkling just behind his nose as hias tail swished back and forth once or twice.

The sound of another thunderclap, the loudest yet, startled him out of his reverie. He seemed to be falling into a lot o those lately, a small part of him noted as his grin widened and took on a rakish angle, or it would have in his Optime form. He loved thunderstorms. Inhaling deeply, he giggled quite childishly. "Ah! Smell all that ozone? Heheehee! Splendid! Simply Splendid!"
[html]
Geneva jumped at the sound of thunder, visions of a high ceiling cathedral in New Orleans shattered by the surprising sound. She exhaled very harshly, swallowing a small surprised sound. She did not want to appear jumpy or out of control. The truth was that her nerves were frazzled. It had been a very trying few days for the woman. She was ready to rest and ready to let her body heal.

It had definitely been interesting to meet Vukasin. She was glad that she had decided to come outside despite the cold weather. He seemed to revel in the sound of the thunderclaps. She found it difficult to share in his enthusiasm, but she smiled anyway. "It has been nice making your acquaintance," the green-eyed woman said. "But I believe that I should get inside for the night."

Geneva felt weariness sink bone deep in her. Rising from her place and stretching her shoulders, she turned to open the door. She looked over her shoulder to address the wolf she had just met. "Enjoy your storm, good sir. I'm sure we'll see each other again." She slipped back into the warmth and security of the cabin with much to consider and think about.
[/html]