I cry so must you
OOC: Back dated for the 20. It was cleared by SA for this one thread.

It had taken the Bow days of traveling to get to these lands. He knew there was the one thing that he needed to do on the eve of his anniversary of birth. The silver colored male shifted around upon his paws looking upon the borders, he had picked up on his mother’s sent, and his father’s was nowhere to be found. The youth moved to into the lands, then stepped back. No matter who these lands belonged to…he knew that he had to respect them. The four legged male yawned as he pushed his chest into the air, and howled. Calling for the white lady that had given him the gift of life, and he hoped that she would come.
[html]

A voice came to her and she jerked awake. Noah. She stood, as Tal and Willow both looked towards where the call had rung from. Noah? She looked to her white son, and then took off for where the call had come from. Her son, the one she hadn't known where he was, was here. She cleared some brush, and there her grey furred boy was, all grown up. Tal and Willow followed shortly behind, Willow lagging slightly behond. All Willow knew was that mommy and tal were both excited.
Deuce rushed to her boy, nuzzling him excitedly, for once utterly speechless about the appearance of a child. Her boy was grown up and he was here.

[/html]
He stood there, lowering his head looking away from the oncoming beings that would come, these where not a home for him, he knew that and new that his mother would love him to respect any one that would come to greet him. The Bow heard the paw’s slamming against the ground not of one…not of two but three wolves. The grey male shifted his ears, as his mother and brother came up, followed by a small child. He relished his mother’s love as his tail lifted up and shook.”Your hard to find Momma!”
[html]

She was hard to find? She laughed, nuzzling him. "I moved far from the Vale, I know. I've moved a lot since you left. Where have you been? I've missed you so very much!" She was pleased to see him, pleased to know her son was safe and alive. Her tail wagged fiercely as she nuzzled him, grooming hisa face lovingly.
Tal stepped forward, greeting his brother in a calmer, though no less happy, manner. "It's been a long time, Noah. I've missed you." Willow watched, somewhat confused. This was noah? Momma always spoke of a pup her size, but Noah wasn't her size, he was all grown up like Tal. She stood back, sky blue eyes watching quietly.

[/html]
He was aware of the smaller child standing there, he gave his mother a sweet nuzzle back shifting into lean upon her. ”Who pups is that Momma? You and Dad have another one?” He looked to his white bother knowing that he wouldn’t lie about it, he was never that type. He loved his mother be she was always to willing to spare other’s feelings. He walked over to her slowly pushing his body down over top of his front paws, she looked like the female Makea that Noah had seemed around the pack lands back home, however the blue eyes he saw one in his mother’s eyes and two from his father.
”Who pups is that Momma? You and Dad have another one?” Deuce shifted her weight, glancing at Willow. Well, she had to answer, or one of the other two would answer for her. "Actually, she has a different father than you two do. This is my daughter, Willow Soul."

Willow's ears perked up at her name. She looked at Noah, blue eyes serious, her tail wagging. "My faddder is Hachu." Haku soul. The lillium of Dahlia de mai. It was no secret here, the girl looked just like her father.
The grey male blinked and then laughed at the child, she was a sister, not though his father, but they did share mothers. He stood up and looked over to his brother he was always the more clam one, the loyal one, he always had to the one to tattle on him when they where pups. He folding his ears back, ”Well she is my sister, however mom…isn’t her father the women that dad cheated on you with? Was it a payback sleeping with him?” He wanted to be able to give his mother a clean slate, say that she just did it because of lust and no other reason, and nothing about paybacks.
Deuce was relieved as he didn't get angry. She watched as Willow approached, sniffing at this stranger, and then darting under Tal's belly for protection. His question about the Soul family made her somewhat uneasy. She was able to have frank discussions about sex, but discussing her sex life with her children was another matter. But she would answer the boy's question. "It wasn't payback. Your father left me to go find your grandfather Noah. I was lonely, and so was Haku. We used to have a very special friendship. We aren't so close anymore."

Tal was content to stand, his shoulder against his brother's shoulder. He'd asked all these questions before, but he would never tire of hearing his mother tell stories. Noah had been gone, but tal had grown up listening to her stories of her childhood, of Bran and Branwen, of Taliesin Dir, her adoptiver father, and of the lightpaw tribe. He'd grown up hearing her tell myths and legends that had been taught to her. She had a magic voice, and she often wove webs of fantasy around the small family, taking them to new worlds and then returning them home in time for dinner.

Willow watched evrything, her blue eyes taking it all in from the safety of Tal's protective stance. Her big brother nad her new sister Coli kept her safe from monsters when mommy wasn't around. This Noah looked and smelled strange compared to the family she knew.