leave your conscience at the tone
[html]
ooc -
private for hiei! set in the dampwoods. set april 7th if ya don't mind. she is in unshifted wolf form.

ic -
Tokyo was in a sour mood this morning. The encounter with the dumb wolf at the borders of that pack land had not gone well, which both confused and greatly annoyed her. Well, she'd head north for a little bit. Later, though, right now she was mad and exhausted and hungry. This forest was an alright place to break. The soft pine needles were nice on her sore, tired paws, and it would give her an edge to hunting - maybe even enough for her to manage catching something. Once she had caught her breath enough that she wasn't rasping, that is. She really should just lie down somewhere so she didn't have another fit where her lungs weren't doing enough breathing, but she was restless and uneasy.

There were so many damn little wildflowers around here! What gave them the right to exist and be bright and colorful and happy when Tokyo wasn't? There, that was something to occupy her time. She would rid the entire forest of those dumb little yellow flowers. She head to the nearest patch and started carefully nipping at each one - too inefficient! She crouched down and began pawing at the ground, tearing up loose dirt, pine needles, and those horrible ugly flowers. They all deserved to die for offending her.
</style>

[/html]
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I know this is a crappy post, I haven't been feeling up to posting lately. I think im getting sick or some crap, so im terribly sorry if this thread trails just a bit in my replies. Will reply ASAP. <3
[P.S. Fixed my speech txt, yay!]

--
Hiei had wandered a bit far in his well, wanderings. Ears perked forward while muzzle sniffed lightly at the ground, a careful step placed after the other. Only glancing up now and then so not to slam headlong into a rather poor, unsuspecting pine. He grinned, lips curled over perfectly carved canines, nose shoving deeper into the ground as a fresh scent idly blew by. Quickly the blackened brute changed direction, nose pulled taunt to the ground as he followed the lovely scent.

Finally coming to a rather abrupt stop the male snorted, ears yanking back to stare at the thing he found. Perhaps a pup, though what a odd thing it was doing, ripping up .. flowers? Questioned look was on this brutes face now, ruby eyes a bit wide. Standing there a bit stupidly for a moment Hiei soon shook it off, sliding into the darkness, a mumbled hello falling from him to the pup. Voice deep yet somehow questionably soft at the same time. "Hello, there .. young one .."
[/html]
[html]
ooc -
don't worry *at all* if it takes you a bit to get up posts. as you can see, i am terribly slow sometimes too. Sad.

ic -
Tokyo, always ready to take offense, initially bristled at the comment. Less characteristically, though, she also paused to reflect before responding. Was it a good or bad thing that this stranger had mistaken her for a puppy? She was naturally on the small side, and currently underfed. To a certain point, it was good to look young, instead of being old and grizzled. But... typically an adult carried an air of superiority towards puppies, or at least she did when around ones younger and less wise than her. This wolf had to know they were on equal footing.

Tokyo turned around, considered him. "I'm not that young." In fact, on reflection, this dark creature looked rather young himself. It was hard to accurately tell, but Tokyo wouldn't have been surprised if she actually was older than him. Well, that would explain his silly mistake. He was young and foolish. She realized, probably a bit late, that she didn't really look as dignified as she generally liked to. Her muzzle and paws were covered in dirt and flower petals. She shook herself, dislodging some of it. At least the soil left on her face did not stand out as much on her dark furred muzzle than it would anywhere else on her more creamy colored body. "My name is Tokyo." She thought it was important that every wolf in the land should know her at some point, so she might as well start here.
</style>

[/html]
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Thank ya n.n (This post made me laugh xD)
---

Hiei’s lips curled a bit, ears tucking back while he began to pant just a bit. No, this one wasn’t young, he surmised late as always. Of course exactly what the other was thinking, but it wasn’t like he knew that. Tongue flicked out to lick at purple tinted gums, watching her before a toothy grin was quickly delivered.

"One may say .. your very young.. at heart, others .. a child .. ." Words trailed off slowly as Hiei thought at the same time, not very bright it seemed. Unable to really keep his words going while thinking perhaps? Most likely not the case, but eh. Whatever. Crimson eyes looked down at this female, head canting to the side to watch with amusement as a bit of dirt fell to the ground. Though Hiei looked more like the ‘dark knight’ than any normal wolf.. why not go at it? A slight bow was given in minor respect before he spoke once again, voice tinged with the softest of acents. Of course not from around here, some might of even said it was .. sexy? Hehe.. But really, cocky wolf he was! Showing up what he saw as a pup, when he was hardly anything himself. Hell, his own birthday was just yesterday. A ripe three years he was now.

"You are .. alone, dear one? Why, where is your pack?" The word pack said with malace, as though hating the very sounds that made up it. Perhaps Hiei was hoping to get a bit of happy time before he ran off to poke some innocent birds head off, meh.

Amazing, the arrogant bastard.

[/html]
[html]
ooc -
yup haha, they are silly. XD

ic -
This stranger was odd, and his friendliness was annoying. Mostly because she was in the mood to get upset with someone, and it was hard to be upset with someone who was acting nice. Also, he bowed to her, which was flattering; most people did not understand what level of respect was proper when addressing Tokyo. His voice had an accent, so he probably wasn't from around here. The accent was vaguely familiar; she had probably encountered it at some point with one of the wolves drifting in and out the small gang she had headed up North.

Tokyo was unsure about his use of "dear one." It still seemed a little condescending, but at least it was properly complimentary. Sort of? She shook her head. "I don't know where my pack is. They had the nerve to disband while I was gone, so I don't have one right now." She chose to ignore his further comment about her age, she didn't really know how to respond to it and wasn't even all too clear on what he meant. She wasn't the sharpest of creatures, and preferred statements to be clear-cut and easily digested.</style>

[/html]