Had Me at Hello
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ ... blebg1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The words of acceptance were sweet. They rang through his mind as Ares made his way through the pack lands, his new pack lands. He felt Jefferson almost reaching out to him, a wolf that Ares felt was so strong and statue-like showed him sympathy. Of course, Ares wasn't fishing for sympathy, his emotions were very real and very painful. But the fact that the pack leader seemed to already care about him just solidified his decision on Phoenix Valley. Sure, he had just met the alpha and not the rest of the pack, but that was why he was wandering. He didn't really have a set destination, after all he had no idea where anything was, but he figured he would bump into someone at some point.

His white wolf paws struck against the ground as he explored the lands in his lupus form. His nose picked up a huge amount of different scents but he had yet to place any of them. His heart raced at the thought of meeting new wolves. He had been pretty calm after his talk with Jefferson, but now his pulse raced. He hoped they were nice. The alpha was nice and welcoming, a trait that he hoped the rest of the pack shared. He wanted to be accepted. He wanted to prove to Jefferson that he was worth something.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); width: 500px; height: 454px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 75px; width: 260px; height: 360px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #34776E; scrollbar-highlight-color: #34776E; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #709A70; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-shadow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-arrow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-track-color: #709A70">

!! out of character.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Fred lay down with her head on her paws. The small she wolf was thinking only about Lysander and his what he had said in response to her words. How stupid had she been? It wasn't until you were faced with the reality did you see what you were ignoring the whole time. The french women ground her teeth and wanted to yell at herself. It hadn't been Lysanders fault for being who he is, it had been hers for likeing a man who only wanted to play games. She was just a game, that was all she was. Getting to her paws she growled a visious noise before shifting.

In luperci form there was a long braid of blonde hair that fell down her strawberry blonde back. Azure eyes went to her bow and arrows on the ground beside where she had been. Lifting up her bow and putting an arrow on the peice she pulled it back and kept both eyes open and she aimed for one of the trees closest to her. Letting the arrow go it landed with expert marksmenship. It helped let go of some of the emotions she was feeling. Her next arrow was aimed at another tree. Pulling the bow taunt fred held her breath and aimed, but when she let the arrow go a wolf walked in the path of her tree and fear laced her stomach as she watched the sharp weapon plant it's self above the others head mer inches from his skull.

Rushing towards the male Fred slid down to her knees and dropped her bow down at her side checking the male for wounds if she had gotten him. "Je suis tellement désolé!" Whinifred said as she looked at the other. He was older then her and of course in his wolf form bigger then she, when she wasn't in her luperci form. "Are you okay Monsieur?" Her voice was calmer now, but she hadn't meant to do something so wreckless. If she had been paying attention she would have smelt him before she saw him.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ ... blebg1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ares didn't even notice a sharp projecticle was being launched at his head until mere seconds before impact, or miliseconds for the matter. He felt the hair on the top of his skull tingle as air whisked by. He heard the thud of the arrow crack into the wood behind him and just couldn't stop himself from picturing it as his head. Guess it wasn't going to be as easy as he thought meeting new wolves. He was preparing himself for some cold shoulders but not for some lethal pierced body parts! And then he was rushed by a wolf speaking a different language. At first he thought it was a follow-up up attack but he soon realized that the female seemed to be apologizing, or cursing at him. Things could have gone both ways.

Finally the wolf used normal english and Ares could pick up on her concern. He was still a little shaken and taken aback, his posture a little bristly and defensive. But he soon relaxed as he saw the honest concern in the wolf's eyes. He must have just walked into some sort of shooting range without knowing it. He put on a smile and let out a little nervous chuckle.

"I'm fine, although I think I should go and ponder on the life that just recently flashed before my eyes," Ares responded teasingly, showing the other wolf that he had no hard feelings. "My name is Ares and I'm new around here. I'm sorry about strutting into a shooting range, I really had no idea. Awesome aim by the way, unless you were trying to hit something else. Then you should practice a bit more," Ares said, laughing again.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); width: 500px; height: 454px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 75px; width: 260px; height: 360px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #34776E; scrollbar-highlight-color: #34776E; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #709A70; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-shadow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-arrow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-track-color: #709A70">

!! out of character.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Fred sighed and leaned back on her toes not as worried about the fellow after he started teasing with her. She had almost hit him and it would have been a complete accident. "No I was aiming for the tree, but Monsieur I don't know what I would have done had I hit you. Je suis Desole." She apologized again. Pushing her blonde braid behind her shoulder out of irritation she got to her feet short and very lost as to what to do. Only a few moments ago she had been angry at Lysander, or more herself for liking the pain in the ass. Why did she have to like a male who could dish out sex, but not a good relationship?

Reaching down for her bow she let her nerves loosen so she didn't feel so weak in the knees. Opening her blue eye and half green eye she stared at the small stranger, who saddly was still bigger then she. "Ares your new to the pack." She stated it still covered with a thick french accent. "My name is Whinifred, but you may call me Fred." She said to the male before her. "My mind was lost in thought before. I'll make sure not to get that close to hitting you next time." Now a smile did pull across her lips.

[/html]
[html]

With the tension at ease, Ares could fully take in the situation, and by situation he meant Whinifred. While a sharp projectile hit in close proximity with lethal force, Ares was unable to really look at Whinifred. But now that the wolf was speaking to him, he could see what a good choice he made with joining the pack. Ares was by no means some womanizer or had the woman-are-just-meat mentality, but a boy could look couldn't he? Especially when the female was as stunning as Whinifred. She had everything going for her. The exotic accent, the perfect form, the nice attitude. Ares almost felt a little taken aback, but then realized he was taking an unsual amount of time to reply.

"Why, pleased to meet you Whinifred. For a second there I thought that arrow may have just killed me and you were the greeting party," Ares commented with a small chuckle. Sure it was lame, but whatever. "Yep, I'm new to the pack here. I haven't really met everyone, but so far so good, aside from the near moment of death of course," and with that he let out another small laugh. He felt pretty much at ease with Whinifred, which was always a good thing to feel around packmates. "Your going to have to teach me how to almost not hit other wolves with that! I'm usually good at using my hands but haven't had much experience with weapons.

[/html]
[html]

The french women watched the other for a few moments. She saw his eyes wondering staring. It made a smile tease the edge of her lips. Even later when he said his horribly cliche line she just laughed finding him charming. Pulling her bow up better on her shoulder she grinned wider and looked him over. He wasn't big, but she wasn't either. After all fred knew she was short and plump. Kneeling down to him she leaned her face in her blue and half green eyes hinting and watching.

"Monsieur If I had been aiming for you, you'd be dead." She said with a grin on her face. She had been having a bad day until now. Company was always welcomed for Fred. Though she didn't like more the one person at a time. Monsieur are you hinting that I'm a angel?" She said it with curiosity and maybe a need to hear some one say she was beautiful. After her bad luck with leroy she was feeling low self esteem, and stupid about her taste in men.

[/html]
[html]

Ares felt a tingle shoot down his spine as the femme fatal leaned in a little closer than expected. It was all seeming very odd to Ares, who had never had a romantic relationship before. Sure, he used to play around with the other females and learned a bit on behaving around them, but now is when he realized he had barely even gotten his paws wet. And here was Whinifred, such a developed and beautiful wolf with a wonderful attitude to boot. It was all falling into place much to quick. Ares knew there had to be something wrong here. If anything he wasn't sure if he should be getting this close to a female in the pack with his current rank. Whatever the case though, Ares threw it to the wind and focused, or at least tried to, on what Fred had said.

"Ah, miss. I didn't think I had to hint at such an obvious fact. For sure you understand how you posses otherworldly beauty... and otherworldly skill with a bow and arrow," Ares teased, keeping things light but still letting Whinifred know he was there. "I feel quite lucky to have picked this pack right now. Had I known such an amazing wolf called this place home I would have come sooner! How do you like it here, miss?" The male asked curiously, unable to take his eyes off of Whinifred's.

[/html]
[html]

His charm was enough to make her smile and lean back a little. He really was good a playing it smooth, but not like Lysander did. That male could smooth talk a deer into being his meal all within minutes. Whinifred smirked and pulled up. She didn't like to be called Miss and she would have to tell him that. "Ares call me Fred or Whinnie, but Miss is reserved for the concervative bitches." She teased with light blue and half green eyes.

The braid at her back swayed with her movements as she got up. Was the male a luperci or just a wolf? Either way she found him cute and his ability to make her smile was appreciated. Ever since her run in with Lysander she hadn't been much company for anyone. Fred didn't like accepting that she wasn't the center of his world. Maybe just once she wanted to be the center of someones world. "Tell me Monsieur......do you ever wish you were someones everything? Her voice was whistful as she looked away for a while.

[/html]