chisel me down
[html]
ooc -

private for svara. dated april 8th if that's alrighttt. sorry it took me so long to get up! wheee, i had to read the wikipedia article on asthma for this, haha. i probably got some of the details wrong anyway, though. D:

ic -

The air was so thin. Why had she exerted herself so much? It was dumb, she was feeling the burning in her throat and lungs, but she had been so restless so unhappy. And now she had found the borders of another pack land and she wouldn't be able to give them her best first impression! She wanted to give a frustrated sigh, but didn't quite have the air for it.

She was losing air, kept losing air. Who was taking it? It wasn't right. They were stealing from her. She felt lightheaded, she had to lie down. No, it was bad, she shouldn't be caught sleeping on a strange pack's lands, had to make a good impression, had to find a home... She was so hungry, she had barely been eating, maybe this was just that? So tired... Just a quick little nap. Tokyo collapsed on the cool ground and began to drift off... Her chest felt so tight.. She just needed to clear her throat, there must be something stuck there, but how, she hadn't been eating? It didn't make any sense. Her paws felt numb.

No, this was wrong, she shouldn't sleep, this was a bad time for that. Tokyo struggled to stand up again, stumbling a few steps before collapsing again. Well, okay, maybe just a little nap. </style>

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! hmmm well got some answers ^-^

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara sat down crushing wheat between two stones making it turn it into the needed white powder. The smell of the flour tickled her nose as she ground the herbs. The grinding sound of the rocks against each other was drowned out the noise of the woods. The red cloth like most times was wrapped around Svara's eyes not letting others see her scars, and for her not to see others. Suddenly the red she wolf lifted her head. There was nothing there to make her lift her head, unless some one noticed the strong scent in the air.

It was of a she wolf who didn't belong in the pack lands. Getting up Svara abandon her project and grabbed her staff with the carvings of wolves in it. Moving towards the smell, the sound of harsh breathing made the herbalist frown. Finding the girl wasn't to hard. Kneeling down Svara reached her hand out to the figure she was sure would be there. Touching the soft fur the herbalist was pretty sure what was wrong with the female. "you have Asthma don't you. Tell me if it's allergic or none allergic." Svara asked in a growl.

[/html]
[html]
ooc -

ic -
As she was drifting off to sleep, she could hear and smell the approach of a stranger, but Tokyo didn't jolt back to consciousness until the stranger touched her. She was saying... something... about something. The words were fuzzy, and would have been strange even if not distorted by her exhaustion. "I dunno." she rasped. Asthma? Allergic? This person wanted to know.. what was wrong with her. Was she going to try and help? All Tokyo really needed was a nice nap. Then she would be fine. But she shouldn't be rude... This was a member of the pack here, probably. She sure smelled strongly of the land.

"Too much.. running. Movement. I'm tired. My lungs are bad." If it was allergic, it would have to be something present all the time - a facet of nature unidentifiable and unavoidable. Tokyo stirred weakly as if she intended to sit up, to present herself better, but the effort was just too much. So, lying down. Yeah. That worked too.

</style>

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! I had svara take her to her den if that's okay? .

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Svara sighed as she watched the female. Setting the staff down beside her leg she didn't let the frown fall from her young face. How could this female be so stupid? Growling she pulled her hands back. "Your an idiot you know that. You have asthma! Dumb ass, I should leave you to gasp in pain, but of course I bloody won't." Leaning down Svara forcefully pulled the females arm over her shoulder and grabbed her staff with her free one to pull them both up.

Leaning her weight onto the staff she lugged the female towards the den. It didn't take the blind women that long to follow the scent of not only the warm den, but the flower she had recently ground. When she got there she laid the girl down gently and quickly before proceeding into the den blind but capabale of completeting the simple task. Returning a few moments later with the herbs she felt were appropriate the herbalist knelt down to ther female and growled in frustration.

"Your god damn lucky I can boil water." She said. Lifting the pepperment oil to the girls nose she expected for her to take a good breathful of the lung filling scent. It would ease the presure on her chest and allow her lungs to expand again. Peppermint made air thinner and not as hard to breath, as did steam which filled the lungs and let them retreive the air they wished to attain.

Reaching her hand down Svara grabbed the girls wrist and put the small vial of peppermint oil in it and shoved it up to her nose. "Sit up and breath in the oil. Do as I say and don't bloody complain or I'll make it worse on purpose." Svara's growl was vicious and demanding, leaving no room for argument. Moving over to the pot she knew she had placed by the rocks and flour svara reached her arms out searching for it. With a deep irritated noise she reached her hands behind her head and untiled her red cloth before dropping it by the flour on the rocks. Now that she could see shapes she saw the form of the pot and where fire could be lit to boil water. For a few days now she had been making oils and fetching herbs. It kept her busy and not thinking about the complications of her life. She would need to boil some water and find Passionflower, since she already had motherwort. Both would be a good tea to ease the girls asthma, and if she was smart she would continue to take the tea if she wanted to breath.

[/html]
[html]
ooc -
as i said in the pm, yup yup it's all good. Big Grin

ic -
Tokyo still didn't know what asthma was, but as this wolf was angry and sort of scary and she still couldn't sit up, she was fine with playing along for the moment at least. So, she had asthma. She wanted to complain about the undignity of the way she was being dragged, but the scare bits of breath that remained were mostly expelled by the movements - she really couldn't afford the air it would cost to speak.

They travelled for a little while, she wasn't sure exactly how long, and she was set down somewhere cool. Tokyo heard the stranger speak more words, but they didn't make any more sense than anything else she'd been saying - boil water? She'd never before heard the verb. There was a really foul, strong scent overwhelming her nose then, and Tokyo wrinkled her nose and whined slightly at the peppermint. Gross. It had an instant effect, though. Even just the moment made it a slightest bit easier to get air, to get precious oxygen. Enough oxygen that she was actually able to obey the order given to sit up, as she discovered while struggling into that position.

She didn't want to hold the oil up to her nose, but Tokyo was still sort of frightened by the stranger, and did what she asked. Of course, this had the side effect of making her breathing easier, but her primary concern for some reason was not upsetting the angry wolf, not figuring out how to breath again. Okay I'll do it, please don't hurt me." Simple enough. But God, this stuff smelled terrible.</style>

[/html]