ring around the rosy [j]
[html]

Character Name: Heli Jalo
Character Birthdate: October 30, 2004
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Your e-mail: one.little.soldier454@yahoo.com
A secondary form of contact: th3 unbr0k3n xo – aim

If there was anything good that came from his status as a regular nomad, it was the fact that he had no place to be and no limitations. He had no true residence, allowing him endless possibilities that while often lonely, could prove to be quite intriguing experiences at the same time. He tried his best to look at each new adventure in a positive way, for while he was by no means a religious man, Heli certainly liked to hope that everything that happened to him was for a reason and that good things happened to good people, else years of his life had already been wasted in attempts to be a truly good person.

Of course, such a thought was untrue, for years of good-hearted kindness were never wasted and often left lasting impressions on those who had the good done to them. Yet Heli found it bothersome that through the years of his pure generosity, he’d hardly been dealt a good hand, not even a free pass. Everything he did in life, he had to do on his own. Without any friends or any form of comfort at all, for that matter, not even a little bird, Heli lived a terribly lonely life and despite his strong urge to be a social man, he found that his fear of being looked down upon kept him from extending his reaches to the wolves’ community that made up a great majority of Bleeding Souls.

The Concrete Jungle was easily the place in ‘Souls that Heli felt the most drawn to, adoring the feeling of being able to drown in the perfected architecture that would never be admired by its creators again. Heli liked visiting the school. There were often stories to be found there, a vast array of them, in fact. The man snuck in through the front door, imagining how human children had once poured through them each morning to build an education that would go to waste with the near extinction of their race.

One thick hand reached out to pull the door open and within seconds, Heli was within the school, wandering down the empty halls, pushing open classroom doors, looking for something that could keep his active mind entertained for the time being. And then he saw it. The school library. In he went, losing himself now, in the endless tales of time, trailing from shelf to shelf and depositing each book that he took a liking to right under his arm, for future reading.

[/html]
Hey, welcome to 'Souls! One quick note -- could you please credit the artist for your avatar either in your sig or in your profile? Make sure they allow for their artwork to be used as avatars also. Thanks. <3 Also, your character appears to be a wolf? So I put him under Lone Wolves. If he's something else, please correct me and I'll fix it.

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
I'm guessing he's a dog from the looks of that (cool) avatar. Welcome to Souls, new person!
Er no, he's a creature (jack russell x alaskan malamute with a little wolf blood, so I'd assume that'd make him a creature?) Though if he should be a lone wolf, then that's fine.
Nope, you are correct. You should be a creature. Smile
That is so freaking adorable that it makes me giggle, which is impressive for right now. Welcome!