Don't think I can take this torture
[html]

Mahlouk paces back and forth Boo sitting on a stump watching him with glass teddy bear eyes. Stopping to sit in front of the bear Mahlouk just stared at him. He had no one to talk about what had happened to him, and no matter how much he liked to make an imaginary friend, he knew Boo wasn't real. Like usual his face held no emotion flat and lacking in any true feelings. Of course his blank face was just a manner of protecting himself from others.

"Boo this is all your fault. If you hadn't wanted to go into that ship I would have never met him!" He growled. Just thinking about the other male wolf made him horny and his body hot. Getting to his paws again he began to pace again. He thought about the two times he had had sex with the male, each time he had not been expecting it. Though the second time he had all but begged for him. Mahlouks collor jingled as he shook his head trying to get rid of the sensual memories.

It didn't bother him that he liked men, what bothered him was that he couldn't stop thinking about Jazper. He couldn't sleep anymore the dreams so real. It occured to him that Jazz had been the only one too seen his shifted form, and that again didn't bother him, it was like he had known the male for his whole life. Shivering he went back to the bear sitting on the stump and growled at it. "Why can't I stop thinking about him!" His deep voice asked with something between a growl and a dejected whisper. He wish he had someone to talk to.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Would it be okay for the stump to be located inside the borders? Big Grin If not, we can work something else out ^^ I thought they should meet!

The weather hadn't been to bad today, the sky a deep blue color. There weren't too many clouds overhead as she walked, looking up at it occasionally. Naniko didn't mind walking too much, especially short distances, so Aniwaya had seemed like the perfect destination. She had been wondering how Dawali and Ember were doing, and was going to stop by and see if the pack was in need of any medical supplies. Now that spring time was here, she had replenished her whole entire stock of herbs. She had more than enough to share with the neighboring packs.

She was careful with the way that she walked, keeping her bookbag nice and still. She had a small fox kit in the back pocket of the bag, his front legs and head sticking out and watching the scenery as they went. Its mother had died, and the female had been taking care of it for the last week or so. She didn't mind foxes too much, except for the smell.

Naniko stopped when she reached the borderline of Aniwaya, looking around. Would anyone be there to greet her, or would she have to wait a little while? "Hello?" She called.
[/html]
[html]
Mahlouk sat and stared at Boo. All he could think of or see was Jazper, hell his coat reaked of him. Getting up he stalked a circle around the area his face never revealing any emotion, a steal cage against what he was feeling. He wanted so much to be near the male, this place was always so desolate of company, but he wanted to be around Jazper, or even a welcoming female to talk to. Mahlouk remembered Catherine and grimaced. That female had been strange, and her animals to social for Mahlouks taste.

Sitting down he was having an over review of his last encounter with the sable male when a female voice called out from about two feet from Boo's stump. She wouldn't be able to see Mahlouk from the other side of the foliage, but as he stepped out to see her he was sure she did then. A blank face looked at the women, his Azure eyes questioning. The scent of the female made his ears perk forward. A female from Jazpers pack?

"Mahlouk is here." His deep voice rumbled as he walked closer, the leather collar at his throat gingling ever so slightly. As he walked to stand before her, taller and much bigger than the female he couldn't help but wonder if she would notice how much he smelt like the sable male and her pack. To him the smell was a comfort until his next visit to Jazper, to her it might be worrisom.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She knew that the tribe was based around native american legend, from what Ember had told her about their customs and the things that they did...so maybe they already knew a lot about herbs. She wasn't sure. Either way, the kind female wanted to come and see how her family was doing. She did like keeping up with Ember and what she was up to. Naniko had been pretty bored back in Crimson Dreams, with the same routine every day.

She looked up when she heard a low voice, and the scent of her own pack came drifting toward her on the breeze? Another packmember was here that she hadn't met? How could that be?"Ah...hello there. I'm Naniko D'angelo, from Crimson Dreams. Can I come inside? I brought some things for the tribe"

[/html]