Love hurts
[html]

The days have been long and they have started to get warm, but then they would get cold again. With a annoyed groan the husky male sat back on the ground with a sigh, panting his short spiky had grown out over the few weeks as it sat wet and unkempt in between his ears. Red eyes slowly looked over to the small wooden house he had built, that he had been keeping himself busy with a side from pack duties. Leroy wasn't sure if any other of the pack mates knew about his small little achievement, though it took some trail and error but he did build a two room house that he feels very proud of. Closing his red eyes the patterned male hadn't really thought about Svara, but the small talk he did have with the black female did make him feel better in a small way. Sitting down after doing the last of the finishing touches there was nothing left to do to his home. Home. The word felt strange but very good to the male, this was his home even though he had gotten himself i trouble he was settling in. "home sweet home" His words were like a small whisper to himself as his laid on his back in the cool grass, breathing in he relaxed.

[/html]
[html]

She'd come to make right what she had broken. Svara knew she screwed things up a lot. Like bringing Leroy into Haku's Cabin, it had been a wrong choice, she would have taken it back, but she hadn't known any better at the time. Back only those few months ago she had wanted her first real time too be some where that felt like home. She had expected or thought about anyone else when she had done it. Her fault was her selfishness and her pride. Svara knew it, but it was hard to fix it. Her long red hair was held into a high pony tail, like it always was now. It kept it out of her eyes.

She had worn the red cloth today. Wrapped the scarlett around her eyes so Leroy wouldn't have to look at the hidious scars, she was sure they were ghastly. It hurt to think about the scars to much, or the fact she was blind, sometimes she forgot about being blind, went about her life like she had been like this forever. Her staff wasn't in her hand today, she didn't want to seem weak and helpless around the husky male either. She felt like an idiot because she carried a staff so not to walk into something. Of course she could use her one good eye, but it hurt her head sometimes, and she would rather get used to being fully blind.

Lifting her nose to the air she scented him. His scent sent sparks of excitment through her body and the need to hold him was rising in her chest. She remembered how their last encounter had come out. A rough sigh escaped her. She had wanted to make sure he would stay of Dahlia lands, because she couldn't protect him like this, hell she would probably take any beating the pack could dish out to keep him out of it. She deserved it anyways. Grinding her teeth she began walking towards his scent. The smell got stronger teasing her nose and body.

"Leroy!." She called out for him stopped some 100 feet away standing like she owned the ground she walked on. Even with a red cloth wrapped around her eyes there was an air of determination around her and knowing. "I've come to tell you that I'm a bitch. And I want to make it up to you." She said loud enough to be heard, but not to be shouting. Her body felt cold even though the air was perfect tempature. For the last couple of weeks she had ached to touch him, and here she was ready to explain herself even rip her pride up to make up for the bad she had done him. "Leroy, I'm sorry."

[/html]
[html]

Sitting still the male was proud of himself, breathing in he was ready to sleep or nap till the noon air came around. Ears flickered as he opened his eyes, he has been sleeping here on the deer pelt that Svara had given him; ever now and then rubbing his face into it thinking of her, though his nipples were a reminder as well as the small sliver loops hung from them. Leaning forward everything changed within a second, his ruby eyes landed on the body of his red woman, Svara, standing some yards away as her voice rang into his ears like a siren.

Leroy was surprised to see her here so far away from the warrior, but she is a very determined female so it's expected of her, though seeing her with the cloth and her staff Leroy felt a small pitch of worry. no, she's fine.. The husky was aware he did baby her to much, but now it's been long enough for her to heal and if she can make here fine there is no need for him to worry. Watching her stand there a warmth of excitement and happiness filled him, though ignoring it the patterned man remained silent as Leroy showed no signs of his happiness to see her. In all truths he has longed to see her while she attacked him in his dreams and thoughts, he had kept himself busy with the house and how oddly when he completed it that she appeared.

Slowly standing he looked at her as Svara spoke of making it up to him, his brow raised with a small smile that quickly disappeared as his steps were slow as his body moved towards her; curly tail swayed behind him as he stopped right in front of his firecracker, the smell of her wanted him so pull in close and feel her all over him. But at this current moment it must wait. "Leroy, I'm sorry." Taking a breath his dry deep voice vibrated his throat as he made now move to touch her 'yet', simply staring into her red cloth as his chest held back the ball of warmth that threaten him to grab a hold of her. "For what?" Pausing Leroy knew why she was saying sorry for, though he wasn't being smart ass or even arguing with her. "Svara I must say, I'm sorry as well...i know i shouldn't have grabbed you. Anyway I'm sorry." Still standing in front of her without moving to touch her he loved taking in deep breaths, her sweet smell almost drove him up the wall but he wasn't going to tell her right now. "you are a bitch, I've known that long ago."how are you going to make it up? Ignoring his mind Leroy remained still as his silk voice was dry.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: She actually didn't have the staff, but I'm just gonna give it to her now ^-^ sorry for the confusion

She could feel him near her. His strength and passion. A part of her wanted desprately to see him, but she knew that some things were just to much to ask for. It was amazing how much one could loose in the small amount of time she had lost so much. She saw the other part of it though, the good of her pack and her lover. She had come here to ask more of him. He didn't know it yet, but that was what she was here for. It was what she planned on making up to him, weather he wanted it she wasn't sure.

Finally he spoke making her grin the same arrogant smile she always gave him when he said something that made her happy. He had no reason to apologize and she would berate him later for it. He never had to tell her he was sorry, because to her everything he did was perfect and it was him and it was what made her love him. Taking a deep breath she wished he would touch her. His touch always made things better, it was amazing really. She loved Haku, and yes she would probably have sex with him if he gave her the chance, but in the end it was just sex and it wasn't what she had been looking for since her father died.

"Don't ever say your sorry to me male. You are perfect the way you are, and I wouldn't be with you if I didn't love who you are faults and all. So don't you bloody ever say sorry to me again, because that would be an insult to me." She said in a voice that was more women than child. Her hand gripped the staff she held as she remembered her father before he had died. A sad smile curled her lips as she thought back to a time when he had sang to her the lyrics dancing in her mind, perfect for this moment of her life.

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

The blind she wolf sighed and a tear slipped from her eye, she was sure he wouldn't see it because of the cloth. "If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?" She whispered one of the lines of the song. Taking back her composure she took of her hands behind her head and untied the red cloth and let it fall into that hand. Her one good eye looked at him, he was blurred and unfocused some of the color had returned and she was thankful for it. Taking a deep breath Svara stepped closer to him touching his chest with a tenderness as she leaned her head on his sternum.

"Leroy I've come to ask you to come home with me. Be my mate." She she wolfs voice was husky, but strong. Pulling back she moved to the iteam she had brought with her to give him she lifted a necklace up to him. On a scarlet red ribbon was a charm of a dragon. "Will you take me the bitch of bitches and forgive me for doing nothing but hurting you?" There was a strength in her voice as she looked at him. He was her greatest weakness, he alone could make her a descent person.

[/html]
[html]

ooc; aww his all lovable and cute!
Looking at Svara his ears listened to her words with nothing but a smile, that was his firecracker, he wasn't surprised by her words though when she stated why she loved him something in his chest changed. A new feeling that seemed scary but it was something he almost wanted, something that urged him to grab her and claim her as his own. "It's wonderful to my love is returned.." His deep voice was dry like usually but it was traced with amusement and happiness, even if was the smallest hint, it wielded up inside him. Tilting his head the movement of her brows from under the cloth confused him, mainly because he couldn't read her expressions clearly though her smile was something that made him chuckle, yes he did adore her sexy smile and sharp words.

The male moved to take a step but stopped when Svara began to move, taking over the red cloth to show her healed clean scars that went across her eyes, it was different but it was still his beautiful Svara; though the scars could have healed terribly, her work as a healer proved great with the smooth tan scars. "you've healed nicely firecracker.." His playful words were begin to show his miss for her. When Svara touched him his body let out a shudder, one of pleasure and welcoming as he took in a breath as she put her head against him; closing his warm arms around her Leroy held her as his fingers pushed into her red fur

The small moment was more then he could have asked for as his muzzle nuzzled into her hair with a accepting rumble from his chest, her warmth and scent he would never let her go as long as he had any say in the matter. Red eyes opened as his hands loosened before falling away as she pushed back, ears twitched at the words, mate and home. "come home? Svara they would never let me return there..even if I was your mate" His voice was excited but at the same moment it was doubtful about their return to her packlands, he was Haku would try to kill him before they had the time to speak. Like he would listen to them speak anyway. Watching Leroy hadn't openly said yes, oh he wants her to be his she was his in the husky's mind. Watching her pull out the necklace he only smiled at her, the item was a beautiful thing but he was worried what would happen if they did go back.

Stepping closer to her his voice was a deep warm slick as it lift his lips, " Svara, you are bitch but you are undoubtedly mine." pausing his hand gently went to hers as his lips close to her own with a smile, it was a simple answer yet uncertain future by doing so. "Firecracker I can only forgive you, besides your mine anyway." His free hand pulled her to his body as his held her against him with a happy welcome hug, lips placing light kisses on her face as playful growl rumbled his throat. " Svara to the left of us, is a house that I've been building and just finished.. if i am to leave it then you must spend one night!" scooping up his 'mate' the male proudly settled her in his arms as he turned towards the house.

[/html]
[html]
Smiling at him she could feel his heart in his chest. No she couldn't see him perfectly, but who carred when she could feel his heart? It was what made her so different from her mother. She was prideful and foolish, but she could love, something her mother couldn't do. Her ears flicked back as she moved her scarred face to look at the land around her thinking. Taking in a deep breath she spoke. "I'll sacrifice my pride if I have to." She had already had to since being blind. Sighing she pushed her bangs back in as a tick. "If I have to I'll give up my pack." the words burned coming out of her mouth, her throat tightened and her stomach turned. Leaving Dahlia felt like loosing a peice of herself, some how she thought it might be more to her then even her sight.

A weak smile came to the grils maw as she looked at him. He was worth it. There wasn't much you could gain with out pain. If she couldn't convince her Rosea then she would leave. Svara kept from cringing, tried not to think about that bad out come. Leroy washed away the thoughts as he picked her up, her staff dropped to the ground with the sudden action. Her arms flew around his neck for balance. Laughing she held onto him as he brought her to his new house. Maybe she could dream. Maybe dreams were for fools?

oocBig Grino you want to go on with this thread?

[/html]
[html]

ooc; just have'em cuddle and sleep then close it, then the drama can begin xD
Holding her as he walked his ears flickered at her words of her leaving her home, he didn't want to force her from her home like that though to have her too himself was something nice. "We have time to think it out love" Walking with even steps his feet made his way up the steps and into the living room, smiling this was indeed a cute house to have as he headed towards the room at the right; which held his tool and of course the deer pelt, setting her down on the pet the man lowered himself beside her with a smile.

[/html]