things I hate about you.......
[html]

She had finally found what her problem was when it came to Lysander. He didn't care like she cared. Yeah it hurt, made her angry and rage filled, it had almost caused her to put an arrow in one of the pack wolves head. Snorting at the memory, the short strawberry blonde pulled her bow over her shoulder as she walked. Spring was her favorite time of year, and the flowers were blooming, making her smile happy that there was color in the land again. Pushing her long blonde hair over her shoulder she continued towards the brutes Cabin. Fred was willing to see where this took her.

Seeing his cabin she walked up to it and opened the door without knocking. Walking inside the cabin smelt like alcohal and the scent of the pups was stale. A sigh of pity eased out of her maw before she walked up to where she saw Lysander lying down on the deer pelt she had made him. It was amazing how much you could forget when you were head over heels in love. She was such an idiot, but why bother caring at this point?

Kneeling down at his head she put her bow and arrows to her side and lifted his head to put it in her lap stroking gently between his ears. "Desole amour. I know you miss them." A part of her deep and dark in her heart wanted to give him pups, even if he would probably sleep around and ignore her half the time. You win some you loose some. Keeping her hands stroking his head she kept thinking, wondering what he was going to say to her. Whinnie was sure his hang over was pretty bad.

[/html]
[html]
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7228 ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lysander heard his door open, but he didn’t care who entered. He cared even less when he realized it was Winnie. Ever since the children had gone he had no reason to keep the doors lock, who was there to keep locked out? No one had come for him yet from Dahlia, maybe they wouldn’t and they were less likely to just march into Phoenix Valley lands without permission. Besides, he was drunk most the time so if they beat him to a pulp there was a high chance he wouldn’t remember it later. He had been drinking far too much since little Emwe had been taken, and he wasn’t quite sure if he drank because he missed them, or if he drank because his body was miserable without the alcohol constantly coursing through his veins.

The floor was scattered with a few empty bottles (the full ones safely tucked beneath the floor where the boys had slept) and the female expertly navigated her way around them. Allowing his head to be lifted, he made no resistance as she placed it in her lap and he even enjoyed the strokes he felt. It lessened his headache, or at least gave him something else to focus on. Yet her words did not please him. “Don’t lie sweetness, ya wanted them gone.” His voice was neither accusing or angry, just dull and blunt. It was true, wasn’t it? She hadn’t wanted the stolen puppies, had threatened to have them taken back to where they came from and now they were gone. Winnie should have been thrilled.

[/html]
[html]

She kept his head in her lap. Stroking his head lovingly and gently, not wanting to think about the pain he was enduring because of his stupidity. Drinking wasn't something Whinifred found to be entertaining or smart. She could get him some water and potassium, the she wolf knew it cured a bad hang over, but maybe her stroking was a better remedy at the moment. His fur was soft under her hand and the warmth he provided was only another reason why she had fallen in love with him. Knowing that she had fallen in love with him was the hard thing to except.

Looking at the bottles and junk Fred already made a mental note to clean the mess when she got him to fall asleep. The alcohol wouldn't make anything better no matter how much the dope thought it would. His words drew her from her thinking and she looked down at him with sharp but loving blue and green eyes. His words made her look away. She hadn't wanted him to be unhappy. Fred had only been jealous. Some part of her was surprised at how much she wanted him to think she was the center of the universe, maybe it had to do with her families lack of love for her.

"No. I wanted you safe. I didn't want them gone if they made you happy. I love you amour, and I want to be everything to you, and to know I am not is a rude awakening to moi" The French women said woefully. Even through her words she continued to stroke his head, hopefully easing his aches. The idea of him loving her children so much made her heart race and body ache to give him that one bounty that was within her abilities to give. Whinnie leaned her head down and kissed him lightly. "I would give you something so similar if it was as precious to you." Accent thick and voice shaky she gazed into his eyes with strong determination.

[/html]
[html]
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7228 ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His ears flicked in irritation. Safe? He could take care of himself, one hundred percent. Besides, whar did she care if he was safe? Maybe it was nice to have someone care about you, to wait for you to come home when you went out at night, stay up worrying. Yet if it meant returning the favor he wasn’t sure if he was ready to sign up. “I told ya, the mother wanted them here.” His girlfriend, that had been the story he had given her, and though she hadn’t even known the truth, she also hadn’t known which parts were lies. That was the way it should be. Women didn’t have to know everything. Men had to keep some secrets too.

Her words continued and he felt perhaps he was just too hung over to deal with them. Lysander felt too miserable to lie, at least as skillfully as he felt the situation warranted, but he did not want to dismiss her words entirely. She wanted to be his everything? That was a new one to him. Women came and went, none of them, once they learned his game, wanted to stick around. That was just not the way it worked. “I’m not going to kick ya out anytime soon…” It was simply the most commitment he could offer her at the moment. She came and went through his cabin as she pleased anyway.

The last offer however was an interesting one. Children? She would birth his children? It was a scary and strange thought. Although he had immensely enjoyed Emwe and Conor, he had never thought of himself as a father. Didn’t even want to be a father. He wanted to be a friend, uncle and keeper of the living toys. Somehow, he thought, that was not what Winnie had in mind. Maybe one day he would want to be a father, maybe. Turning his head to lock eyes with her, his voice was serious, or as serious as he had been in a long time. “Could I get a rain check for that?”

[/html]