thread title missing
[html]
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2166/ghitattm9.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I'm very sorry for starting this so late! Hover over it for the english.

"Ecco quel fiero istante,
Nice, mia Nice addio.
Come vivrò ben mio,
così lontan da te?
Io vivrò sempre in pene,
Io non avrò più bene.
E tu chi sa se mai
ti sovverrei di me!"

Her soft soprano voice rang out into the air around the mansion, head lifted toward the sky as she nearly shouted the last few words. It was a song that she had been taught by the group of nomadic wolves that she had lived with in Italy, the song that they always sang before an important gathering or meeting. It was some kind of a pack song, if they had ever had one, and though she hadn't really liked it at first she was beginning to enjoy singing it more and more now that she didn't live with that group any more. It could be something that Ghita did by herself, to remind herself of back home if she ever got lonely.

She did not know how Savina did it, lived here like this. She had been hoping that the other wolf might come back with her to Italy, but Savina already had a life and a family here. And her brother Ehno was here too. So she would stay here with them whether she liked it or not.

It was beginning to warm up a little bit, and Ghita was thankful for it. The shingles that she stood on, on top of the roof of the mansion, felt nice and toasty on her four paws. She did not like to shift, and had never really learned how, and stayed in her Lupus form most of the time. It was more comfortable! She could do everything she needed to do in this form anyway. She didn't need to turn into some big, two-legged thing to do her pack duties.

She looked out over the land with dark turquoise eyes, taking in the sights. Everything here was so different...it would take time to adjust and get used to it.

[/html]
Only a little over an hour had passed since the sun burst onto the scene, breathing life into the world as it warmed it in a bright embrace. Moose had been unable to sleep most of the night with dreams... nightmares... running amuck in his mind. Finally they had fled leaving him in a dreamless sleep. It was in this sleep that he had heard a voice--the voice, calling him. It was uncanny that he felt drawn to it; the song itself was beautiful, as was the voice singing it, but the words and the voice were foreign. He knew neither.

Struggling from the cramped den he called home, Moose began trotting towards the mansion, unable to get there fast enough. Soon he found himself flat out running, trying to discover the source of the melody. Sadly, it stopped before he could break into the clearing around the house. His steps slowed, as if fading with the last echo of the sound across the lake. His heart felt heavy, and with the absence of the song he felt the return of his nightmarish thoughts. Recounting tales and times of his troubles, recalling to his worried mind how bad things in his life were his fault. Everything... was his fault... Everything is my fault....

Mottled grey fur stood still upon his frame as his entire body halted, as if waitting for a signal to move. As if waitting for everything to be okay again. It was as if Moose were a veteran of some secret war and these memories were his form of flashbacks; his own mind was his own enemy. Most days he felt he couldn't even share his mind with the pack he had grown to love so easily. He wasn't like them. Moose wasn't "gifted" as they were... he was normal.

He was condemned to a life on four paws rather than two. He would never hold an object in his paws and be able to manipulate it. He would never be able to stand erect. Honestly, what could he do?
Everything they can do with two paws, I can do just as easily with four. I can patrol. I can fight. I can hunt. I can hate and I can love. I can do it all. A bark rang in his ears before he realized it was his own. The noise broke his concentration (or lack of) and brought him back to reality. Shaking the plague from his mind, he walked on into the clearing. He had already come this far, why should he turn back? It's not like he would be able to return to sleep. The warmth of the sun shone upon his coat, easing the ache he felt in his joints from the coolness that had laid upon the earth over night. Once into the clearing, he stretched, yawning slightly, before heading closer towards the very building Ghita sat upon, unbeknownst to Moose.
[html]
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2166/ghitattm9.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Ghita did not know that she had an audience or she would not have sang as surely or strongely as she did. She did enjoy to sing, but was not so sure about singing in front of others. She should have thought about this before she had started singing on the top of the house, though, because there were probably packmembers inside too. Ghita just wanted to sing, and she did not think about the fact that there were other wolven around. She was too used to being alone, maybe.

Her turquoise eyes caught sight of Moose in the distance, coming out of the trees, and she coughed a few times. Had he heard her? How embarrassing. She looked down at him as he came out, unsure if she should speak to him or not. "Ciao giù là!" She called out.

[/html]
Mottled ears turned to the sound, followed by his grey head and frame. The voice was unfamiliar, but the body seemed reminese of another. The fey (from voice) looked similar to Ehno and Savina, yet was neither. Perhaps they were related? Moose was unsure, having not been around long enough to know everyone's familial extensions.

Tail wagging, he trotted closer to the building and sat down looking up towards her. Her accent and words were unfamiliar to him, and Moose cocked his head slightly, unsure of if she could understand English. Surely so. Of course, whether or not she would be able to understand him would be another question. This had great potential for a tremendous language barrier.

'ullo on tha roof. He decided to keep it simple. Words he knew weren't too skewed by his accent.
[html]

Ghita did look a little like her sibling Ehno, but Savina was a much darker color and she did not resemble her as much. Ghita did not know how many black wolves were out there but to her Savina's color was very special. Maybe here they had more black wolves then they had back home. She had always been very jealous of her sister's color, the way her green eyes stood out from the black.

The timberwolf colored fem looked down at the gray one curiously and a little shyly. This kind of reminded her of something she had heard before...the tale of Romeo and Juliet. She was up on the roof, and him down on the ground. But no, that was silly. She didn't even know who he was! Or who many others in the pack for that matter. "Hello...on ground!" She managed to say, halfway understanding the message that he had been trying to get across. He sounded very different from Savina and the others who had tried to speak to her here before.

The idea that she ought to come down from the roof came to her and she held up a paw to tell him to wait there, jumping down through a top window and down a few staircases to get to the outside of the mansion. Breathing heavily, the fem looked to see if he was still there. "ooh...tired now. Name is...?" She had to know his name.

[/html]