thread title missing
[html]

Ooc: For the "WWDS?" Contest. If Siobhan agrees, we're in the "Funniest Drunk" category^^ I thought that if the first time they drink vodka, it would get them very... crazy XD

The grayish wolfess titlted her head to the old, wooden bin, filled with bottles, the cover lying in the ground with the. They were all closed, a thick layer of dust over them, a completely transparent liquid inside. It looked like water. She kneeled near it, examinating the box and the things inside. She grabbed one, cleaning the dust from the label around them. "Russian Vodka", she mouthed, while she tried to figure out want the heck it was. She placed the bottle and the cover back. She huged her legs, placing her chin over the knees, a thoughtful expression in her face. While she tried to recall anything of "Russian Vodka", she wondered what it would taste, if it was the same of water.

She had came here without Bluma, her cream mare. Catherine left her in the tribe, with the other horses. The female would have left Seymour, her peregrine falcon there as well, but he resisted with all his might. He was flying around, not too far away from where she was. She came in the town's ruins after more things she could use in her new home, entering randomly in the houses. This one, maybe an old emporium, as it had many halls, marked by shelters and shelters, filled with ancient stuff and goods. Those were the places where she could find whatever she needed, and some new things. Like this crate. And those bottles, with "Russian Vodka".

The woman cogitated for a few minutes until Saw, her reptile Spirit Guide, shown up, slithering his slim blackish body through her back and coiling around her neck. "What are those?" The black mamba asked, the hissy, low voice scaping from his pitch black mouth. She just rose her shoulder and relaxed them again, like she was saying "I have no idea." "Don't play with fire." The snake warned the same expression he always said to her when they didn't know something.

She mused even more, but finally, she grabbed the same bottle again, forcing the lid out. Ignoring Saw's warnings and threats, she opened it. She sniffed the mouth of the bottle, and made an raspberry. The smell of alcohol was way too strong, but besides that, it was just fine. She made a face, but stuck her tongue out, licking it. She made a raspberry expression. It wasn't strong. Actually, it was somehow smooth, outcoming and... delightful. The woman couldn't understand how such a strong-scented liquid could be so... good. She laughed once, with the irony, and licked again, again and again. Then, she got the courage, and swallow a small sip. The pleasant taste filled completely her mouth, followed by the sensation of burning in her throath. She gasped and coughed, and then felt that the floor was gone. She supported her weight in an arm, so she wouldn't fall backwards. Wow! That... that feels... weird... and-and so... good! she exclaimed. Licking her lips, she fought the wish to take a few swigs.

[/html]
[html]
not too good of a post for me--I'm heading to bed in a minute -yawn-!

She had never been to this small town before, but it was a really nice place. Siobhan was used to wandering the city, a much bigger, more vast area of buildings...she'd gone from one side of this town to the other without having to walk too far. She liked it. The red eyed coyote was shifted as usual, and surveyed the scenery from two legs. There were buildings, houses, businesses, and many other places to explore here. She was about to enter one when a voice caught her attention, though.

The adult found Catherine without much trouble and stood in the shadows, unsure of what she was seeing. What an oddly colored creature! She would certainly be interesting to talk to. Siobhan cleared her throat to gain the wolf's attention. "Hello there! What are you doing, if I could ask?"
[/html]
[html]

Ooc:That's fine ^^ I've got a very weird -and extremely fun- dream, so I'll adaptate it to the thread XD

Catherine was nearly preparing to finally take a swig, when a clearing of throath called her attention. She jumped, surprised, the bottle still on her hand. Blinking twice, she straightened herself, clearing her throath as well. When she focused in the young white female, she had a déjà vu. Somehow, she knew she knew that hybrid. It was weird. She decided to blame that "vodka".

Hmm... drinking. But I'm not sure what I'm drinking. she said, thinking what was that "vodka". I don't know what is it, but it's so good! she said, mostly to herself, but she knew the other wolfess could hear. She held the arm to the stranger, the one where she held the bottle, in a gesture of offering the drink to the white female. Try it. You won't believe how it is good! Just ignore the smell. she said, with an warning that the liquid really stink. Probably the other could smell it from there, but she didn't really care.

"I'm outta here. It doesn't worth babysitt a grown-up like you." the black mamba said, slithering quickly to the door, his image fading away as the snake went away, until it had completely disappeared. That's right, I don't need ya! the grayish wolfess yelled at the snake that was no longer there. She didn't know why she did that. She just did. Seeing that her Spirit Guide has not be seen by the stranger, she would have sound like a crazy. Again, she didn't care. As soon as the other took the open bottle in her hand, she would go and open another one. She felt the need to drink more now.

[/html]
[html]

Siobhan had been trying really hard to talk like a normal coyote, but sometimes her old way of speaking came back and she slipped up. She'd never drank before in her life, but accepted the bottle from the strange looking creature without any inhibitions. Catherine looked like she was having a really good time...and Siobhan wanted to have a good time too. She hadn't been able to find Haven like she had wanted, but maybe she could have a good time without him. The idea seemed strange; usually she only had fun with that boy.

"It does smell bad" She could smell it without even putting the bottle up to her nose. She didn't want to get any on her red dress so she was very careful about the way that she drank it, tipping the contents slowly toward the neck of the bottle. The first bit went down without much trouble but then the coyote was sputtering, coughing at the hot feeling in the back of her throat.

"Does it do this every time?" She asked, putting the bottle back up to her mouth and trying to take another drink. It did still burn, but after the initial feeling the burning sensation seemed to be fading a little. She could stand it more easily.
[/html]
[html]

Ooc: Good, this is just so RANDOM!!

She laughed tastefully as the hybrid almost strangled with the burning feeling. It was so funny now, but she never laughed of other's disgraces. She didn't even have to answer the female's question, as she seemed getting better with it. The other botle she grabbed was opened more easily, though dizzily. She drank it roughly, some overfloowing from her mouth, the burning was so releaving her irritation with the lack of caring of her Spirit Guide.

... 30 minutes later ...

It ist gwood ore whatty?! she half babbled, half yelled, a knot forming in her tongue as she tried to talk clearly. It was such a fun scene. She was roughly lying in the ground, her legs in the air, her back supported by the now empty wooden crate. The empty bottles were around them, along with the cracks of the broken ones, others still untouched -but not for long, that seemed. She wasn't in condition of even stand in her feet, although she tried with all her limited control.

Ar ya my fliendy? Do yol wanna be ma fliendy?! Aye, aye! Does ya know wha' is reddy and smellsh lika bloo ink? Reddy ink! she said, supporting her weight in her drinking partner's shoulder, pointing a trembling finger at the white hybrid's face, and laughing of her own stupid joke. She was just so drunk... A'mi gonna getch tha't dancin' cow overr thar'. she stuttered, staggering toward a rounded shelf, that, for her, was a dancing cow. Almost reaching to it, she tripped on her own feet and fell. She laughed while she turned around.

That made her head spin right round that she couldn't have a clue of what to do. When she could focus, she first saw a disformed blur, that changed, and she finally could grasp what it was. Stucking out an index finger toward it, she tried to talk. Either she screamed, either she barely whispered. At that point, the grayish female couldn't even control the tone of her own voice.

BLUE PINAPPLE!!! the drunk woman nearly howled. Not noticing, she shifted to a lupus form swiftly, her four paws slippering in the wet floor because of the vodka that soaked around them. Running very awkwardly, she attacked another crate, one that was still closed and untouched. She bit, clawed and chewed it, like a little puppy using the milk teeth at a big bone. Of course, it didn't reluct long, the intact bottles it contained rolling in the ground. She laughed, the tongue hanging out of her mouth playfully, a wide smile in her face.

She held her arms up, as if she was a kid in a roller coaster, her eyes following the bottles that were still close. PIÑATA! she bawled, and jumped at one bottle, wildly opening it with her sharp teeth. If someone else seen her that way, it would be completely unbelievable that such a polite, calm lady would become such a clumsy savage. Not that she had the sense of ridiculous right now, and if she even cared. That's a reason for alcoholic drinks had been so vulgar to humans.

[/html]
[html]

She almost couldn't believe the crazy things that the other was doing, and considered taking a few steps back. Was the stuff affecting her this badly already? But maybe she had been drinking it longer than Siobhan had. The female looked down at the bottle in a mistrusting way but took another drink before looking back up at her companion. Catherine actually looked like she was having a good time...Siobhan wanted to have a good time like that.

"Siobhan...she wants to have fun too. With you!" She said, watching Catherine's antics. She wanted to let go like Catherine! The girl took another few drinks, wiping off her mouth and putting the bottle down. It didn't burn hardly at all any more! When Catherine stood up she did too, trying to figure out where the wolf was going. She almost fell several times, which normally would have worried Siobhan, but this time she just found it funny. "Oooh goodness! You is...hahahaah! Falling down!" She couldn't stop laughing, in fact, and doubled over onto her side as Catherine attacked the objects around the room. She was going to ruin the place! But who cared! Siobhan rose after a few moments, trying to mimic the larger creature's actions. She wanted to fight with the rounded shelf too! She took a swing at it, her tiny knuckles connecting with hard wood. "Ooooh owie!!! Cat, I has an owieeeeeee!!"
[/html]
[html]

Ooc: --

The exhilarated wolfess stared wat the white trembling blur, that said something she didn't understand. Her expression was a confusing mixture of a groggy, ecstatic and extremely confused. All of a sudden, the extremely confused part dissapeared, her face of someone drugged -which she was-. A large, very long laugh came out of her throat. As her head fell backwards, the laugh became a suffocated snarl. It wasn't angry, but forced. Her weight shifted too much for her back, so she fell backwards completely. The grayish female's head hitted another crate, but she was way too drunk to think about it. Her limbs waved, airbound, until she could reach to a shelf. Supporting completely on it, she got up.

Walking very awkwardly toward the white blur that soonly took a more wolf-ish shape as she got near it. Holding her arms as requesting a hug. Only now she noticed it was fighting with a shelf. Wowhat...the...fuck?! she said, one arm now hangin loose besides her body, the other with one index finger pointing to the weird white blur.

[/html]
[html]

She hadn't thought that this liquid could be considered a drug, or that it was considered a drug back in human times. She knew that a drug was a substance that changed the way you thought and acted...so it made sense. But she didn't know you could drink a drug! Oh well! Why was she thinking about drugs like this anyway? She hadn't had too much of the stuff...she could still function! And she would prove it.

"I'm over here! Come find meeee...I'm not hiding I promise!" She rolled out into the open, trying to get up onto her feet. Nope. She fell back over again.
[/html]
[html]

Ooc: I was almost forgeting of this thread XP

Drunk Catherine watched, rocking a bit while she stood, a stupid expression in the face. What that white blur was doing? Something stupid, maybe. She didn't care why that was doing, but she just smiled a silly smile, and jumped upon the thing. Who was that again?

Banzai!!!, she screamed while she was in the air. She fell heavily on the blur, and it was fluffy, and soft. Except some hard spots. Bones?

[/html]