Joining
Character Name: Roulette de Sadira
Character Birthdate: 07 February 2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: By birth.

A secondary form of contact: My email is xerani (at) gmail (dot) com. I don't really use instant messengers. I have a few downloaded on my PC but I usually only have my PC turned on when I'm playing video games and do the rest of my computer stuff on my macbook.

3 Roleplaying Examples: I hope it's okay that none of these are wolf related. I haven't wolf RP'ed in years... I actually used to play on souls... a REALLY long time ago. I don't even remember the pup's name. :3 So... trying to dig up a wolf example wouldn't be accurate of my writing right now.

These are also all clips from private one-on-one games, so the context might not make all that much sense since WE know what's going on from outside plotting.

One Two Three
RP Example one and three are the same, but I assume you just used wrong url in one of them.
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your
profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up . Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Oops! Sorry. I fixed it if you want to look.