broken mind
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

She was seeking Cercelee out. Svara had a lot to talk to the women about. Weather it be the lack of respect she showed her, or Leroy. Thinking about Leroy made her breath slow and her heart flutter. She really couldn't believe she had such strong emotions for the male. Sighing she swipped and irritated hand over her head. Now that she tied her hair up in a pony tail, she could only mess with her bangs. It was better then having to worry about the stuff in her scarred eyes.

The red cloth wasn't wrapped around her eyes today. It made it easier for her to find the leader if she could use her one eye. Walking with her staff in hand she used the weapon and aid to keep better balance and to make sure things didn't take her right side at a surprise. The time spent being blind had made her learn to respect life a lot more. She was practically incapable of catching her own prey, and there was nothing more pride shattering then needing someone to find you food. Svara didn't want to have to depend on someone.

The smell of the leader was strong making her thoughts focus on what she really wanted to do. "Rosea I need to speak to you, are you close?" Her words weren't like they had been only a few weeks ago. Svara almost wanted to groan at how much Cwmfen had worn off on her. Really what would she be like in another three months? Her hand found it's way to her bangs again as another sigh emitted from her. The scars on her eyes had healed and were now scary but clean. Her one bad eye was still intact even though it was lacking in color and had faded to be a glossy and blank looking eye. Standing still with her right hand clutching her staff she wondered if her senses were right. The rosea could have heard her words.

[/html]