She's finding out the answers don't change nothing
[html]

Thought you'd like to see THIS
Deuce touched the bandanna at her neck lightly. It had been Willow's blanket, but she'd left it for her other when she'd left. To keep her warm, she'd told her, bringing another fresh spate of tears to the woman's eyes. Today, however, her eyes were dry. Her hands held a copy of the book that had inspired her to leave Phoenix valley. It had seemed best at the time. And perhaps it was. But she couldn't help but to wonder...if she hadn't left, would Willow still be at her side? Was it her own fault that she'd needed to send the girl away, for her safety? the pale woman figured it was, actually. And it was more than Haku's anger at her that let her know that.
Deuce ran her hands over the cover again. Le Morte d'Arthur. The book that had inspired in her a dream of a new pack. A dream that had failed her as her loved ones slowly deserted her. Of the ones who had agreed to come to the new land she'd wanted to form, she was the only one left holding the torch. Camelot Cove had died before it could draw breath. And she supposed it was for the best. She set aside the book, moving slowly to the kitchen area of the small cabin. She absently opened the cupboard she'd put all her herbs in, taking a mental inventory of her stock. Once it got warmer, she would go ahead and start a small garden outside.
She sighed softly, reaching in and pulling out some valerian, chamomile, lemon balm, and sage. She'd make a tea with it to relax her. She put a kettle to boil on the fireplace. She'd chosen the perfect house, as this one had a nice fireplace in the kitchen. Maybe Coli would like to talk. Deuce had things she'd like to discuss with the girl.
[/html]
[html]

OoC: Whoa, awesome! We have a house map! 8D
Words: 300+

Coli stirred softly, her sensitive ears catching the sounds of the water boiling in the other room. For a moment she was disoriented - she had not been sleeping at home for the past several days - but she was back in her bedroom now, curled up atop the creaky old mattress left over from when the humans had dwelled within. She lay still for a moment, savoring the silence as she stared at the dusty ceiling. The pack meeting last night had been surprisingly fun... The many faces made her nervous, as always, but she found more and more of them to be familiar, and not so hateful after all. Rath had been especially friendly, and seeing her aunt and half-brothers had been pleasant. Her father was alive and well, as usual, but polite as he had to be at formal gatherings. Still, her mind whirled with too many unknowns, too many questions. The lithe werewolf sat up, slipping lightly to the floor.

She ran her claws through her disheveled mane, trying to work out the tangles as she entered the kitchen. Deuce was already there, tending to her water kettle on the fire. Coli felt a small pang of guilt, seeing that the proud woman was still sporting Willow's bandanna about her neck. Coli missed her sister, too. The house was too quiet without the spunky little girl causing trouble. Coli had never been too close to Taliesin, since he respected her need for privacy and had largely left her to her own devices. Still, Deuce must be hurting right now, having her children all leave her behind. "G... good morning, Miss Deuce," she murmured meekly, taking a seat near the warmth of the fire. They hadn't had a real talk in some time, and perhaps now, with neither of them having other plans, this would be their chance.

[/html]
Deuce's ears caught Colibri's approach. She smiled, feeling glad the girl was at home today. The house had been too quiet lately, and it hurt. She turned after pouring the water over the herbs in two mugs, giving the girl a welcoming smile. "Good morning Colibri." She crossed the room, setting the two mugs on the kitchen table. "I made you a cup of tea, dear. I was thinking that it had been a while since we spoke...perhaps if you had time...?

She left the question hanging for the girl, hoping she would say she had all day, and that she would be willing to stay with her for the day. The moonlight hued woman knew that it was selfish of her to want to monopolize Colibri's time, but without the pups around she was dreadfully lonely as usual. Deuce sat down, bi-colored eyes regarding the woman kindly.
[html]

WC: 214

"Oh! Y-yes, of course! I'm sorry I was busy the past few days... I... met some people," she stammered apologetically, guiltily averting her gaze. She knew Deuce had been down lately, since Noah had shown up, so why had she been avoiding her home? Partly because she was upset too, but still, it wasn't fair to evade the Shaman for reasons like that. The mugs were set down with a light 'clink', and Coli's nose twitched, inhaling the delicate aroma. Tea. Something Deuce had introduced to her, a new way to use plant leaves she had not considered before. Smiling, Coli edged nearer to the kitchen table, wrapping her slim fingers around one of the warm cups.

She lowered herself gracefully onto one of the creaky chairs they had, curling her fluffy brown tail about her waist as was her habit. "Er..." she began softly, watching her reflection in the steaming drink betwixt her claws. "Was there something s-specific you wanted to talk about...? I... I did have something... odd... happen to me several days ago..." Her head tilted for a moment, trying to remember the disjointed events. She had no inkling that Deuce herself had her own alcoholic encounter recently, nor that she would understand a lot more than Colibri expected her to.

[/html]