thread title missing
The woman had passed the pack's borders and was sitting on the shores of Whisper Beach. Her conversation had not gone well with Haku and it seemed to her that the pack was filling even more with spineless members that had no care what happened to them. The sudden increase of puppies in the lands had atleast cleared up one problem for her, the worry over her small children. The rest of the pack could believe that she was an unfit mother and didn't care for her boys, she'd let them have their little gossips, they didn't need to know the truth anyways. They would never believe it if they saw it with their own eyes.

A growl rolled out of the woman's throat as she suddenly lashed out at an old piece of driftwood, soggy and soft from the pounding it had taken at sea. Her claws and fangs drove into the wood as fire sparked in the woman's eyes. She would not allow herself to be the scapegoat for the pack, she wouldn't bend just to fit into their perfect way. Once before Haku had twisted her world upside down the pack had been a fine place but when he'd allowed his little slut and her bastard git into the pack it had all slide downhill from there.

Firefly cast the ruined piece of wood to the side as her sides heaved from the built up anger and pain she'd allowed to fester overtime. It was clear now that she had to find her own way home for Dahlia de Mai was no longer welcome to the Sadira woman.
[html]

Blind though she was, she had no intention of letting that stop her. She was in search of herbs, anger and also irritation coursed through her veins. With her site missing other things seemed to be missing to. Anger at Deuce getting the spot she wanted, and thought she deserved. Svara was far from a sharing creature. Pissed that Firefly was put down to Solum. Finally she couldn't have Leroy in the pack, it was obvious why. Growling she grabbed an herb and shoved it into the bag she had brought.

The smell of one particular women made her stop. Firefly's scent seeped into her senses making her ears perk forward. Why was the Acer here? Though Svara knew now that Firefly was now the Solum, it didn't matter to her. The she wolf would always be the Acer to her. Walking forwards she used her good eye to avoid obstacles, her red cloth not wrapped around her eyes. Using her staff for balance she moved her way out of the terrain and found the women at the beach, her scent strong.

Walking to the blurred figure she saw Svara said nothing as she sat down beside the women setting her staff down beside her leg. At the moment the red she wolf wished she could see what Firefly could see, but she couldn't so she didn't let it bother her for long. Pulling out the red Cloth she hastily tied it around her eyes to cover the scars so they wouldn't bother Firefly while they spoke. "Long time no talk." Svara said with a light smirk, her husky voice strong.

[/html]
Normally the woman kept up her appearances, not letting the others of the pack see her emotions past the main one she'd always shown, that of a woman who just didn't care, but now she'd let her guard down and having not strayed far enough away from the pack she'd been caught out in her raging temper. The scent of the younger girl made her freeze for a second before she realized who it was and generally began to ease up. Her emerald orbs turned towards the figure as she made her way across the sands, the staff adding her more than the basically bind eyes she sported.

The words from the girl were the truth and Firefly almost nodded in agreement before she remembered the facts that were staring her right in the face. "The pack seems to like to remind me that I'm not worth talking to anymore.." she said darkly. Firefly's ears were flipped back from when she had watched Svara place the red bandanna across her eyes. She tried to keep from commenting but a soft growl finally escaping her throat as she was reminded who have the girl such scars. Her voice was bitter as she spat out the truth. "You don't have to hide from me Svara.." She had tried to kill the bitch who had given the girl such scars but hadn't succeeded. Too bad, she would have liked to have seen what dear little Cercelee would have done to her then.
[html]

Svara liked feeling the warmth of firefly next to her. The red she wolf remembered a time when a brown he wolf came to meet her at Dahlia's boards and a she wolf with a tongue and additude equal to Svara's came and gave her pity and food. It wasn't until their second meeting did Svara really start to let the women weasel her way into her heart, but the bear attack was the final straw. Firefly had protected her and probably lost a child because of it. A life for a life as some would like to put it.

Drawing her knees up she rested her arms on them, her high pony tail swaying. Firefly's words made a grim smile cover her maw. "Maybe I'm hiding from myself. Hell the worst part of this fucking ordeal is I can't see what I look like. It's more out of respect to you I cover the scars Firefly." The grin was still on her face as she finished.

Changing the subject was something she intended to do in this situation. "Firefly I want you to know, no matter how fucking low the pack members put you on the rank, you are always the Acer in the eye that I have, and I would gladdly say it to anyone that says fucking other wise." Svara said it with arrogance and faith in the women that sat beside her. Not many got to see this side of her, only maybe Leroy and Firefly. Everyone else was shown a girl with no respect or care for anyone but herself. A Facade that has worked for her, and will continue working for her.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

Being out of the packlands was very relieving, no stress pushing down on him but that did not erase his problems. Irritation filled him as Leroy walked quietly through the forest, breathing in a snort emitted from his throat. It seemed his problems could be so easily solved , but things are not as simple as people would like them to be. Crimson Dreams didn't see him like allay anymore, even if he did enjoy living there, even if he did build himself his own home; it wasn't what he truly wanted in a way, how he truly wanted it. Nice, yes but not the place he was meant to be, the male knew that in every fiber inside himself. He was happy to join but that was such a long time ago and he has changed, everything has changed since then. Stopping the husky's body was strong and health with his muscles showing from behind his gray scale patterned fur, he usually stayed in his halfling form but today he felt like walking traveling two legged-besides it was much easier when he was carrying his bag that was full of tools.

Holding the bag in one hand, the other lifted to take the dragon pendent into his fingers. Touching the simple but yet so important item Leroy knew fully well what he was doing out here, he was searching and preparing for their future one he left his pack. Moving forward his thought were able to keep themselves from thinking about Svara, about her pack and about the man whom stood inbetween them if he knew it or not. Haku would never let he in the packlands with out a fight, and if the husky did kill the man he wouldn't be accepted either way and now it was clear that he passage there is blocked from his mate. Ruby eyes blinked as his nose sniffed the air again, it was almost like a trick as the Leroy's search for a new home was put aside as he followed his noise with curiosity. Soon enough his ears fanned forward as Svara's voice filled the air and another's? Stopping for a brief moment when his red eyes caught sight of the females whom smelled of the same pack, ears flickered as Svara seemed very comfortable around this female but he wouldn't let her company ruin this surprise to him.

"I'm a bit surprised to see you here." Leroy's deep voice rumbled his throat as he walked towards the two, eyes drifted to Firefly as he gave a nod to this new female. "Hello.." his voice held no threats and in deed he was not going to forget any of the company, she seemed dear or at least close to Svara so he would be respectful.
Dropping his bag Leroy's body lower itself on the other side of Svara as his elbows sat lasyly on his knees. "Miss me firecracker?" Seeing Svara had set his mood much higher as his thoughts about a home were put aside.

[/html]
Firefly didn't like very many and there were even fewer that she'd let known that she tolerated them. Svara was one of those few, how it had happened and when things had changed she wasn't certain but overtime it had. Everything had been cemented when Svara had almost lost her life and Firefly had made the choice to come to her rescue, she didn't think on those times anymore, but it didn't matter. When The girl had come to rest beside her Firefly didn't move away like she normally would have, instead she let her tail brush lightly against Svara's side, her snappy slightly irritated words to the girl weren't spoken in annoyance at the young woman and she knew that Svara knew that, anyone else might think otherwise and Firefly would gladly let them believe it.

Her Emerald eyes glanced over to the youth as she cradled her knees to her chest, her arms resting on them as she smirked at the words she'd been graced with by the once Acer. She raised a brow at the words spoken to her, a soft snort escaping as she just shook her head slightly. "Sometimes it better to hide." she said as she turned her eyes back towards the ocean that was crashing so near. Her ears pinned back against her curly reddish gold locks as she admitted. "You look like my mother looked before she died. It might be a shock at first sight to someone who doesn't know you.. but once you grow to accept it all you see is the wolf you've always know." Firefly picked at the small pieces of wood splinters that sat at their feet as she asked. "Why out of respect? All it reminds me of is the fact that I didn't kill Sabeen."

The golden bronze woman picked up the splinters one by one and placed them in a small pile, the anger at the pack at the back of her mind as she tried to ignore it, yet with Svara's next words she was once more reminded of her worthlessness to the pack. She cast away the small pile she'd acquired and growled sharply. "It doesn't matter. I'm not needed nor wanted there.. what's the point in staying." Her words were bitter, though she appreciated the fact that Svara still respected her. She wasn't about to get into the reasons why or if it had really been worth it, it was far behind her already, she was just working through the aftermath.

She was about to say something further to Svara when the scent of another drifted to her muzzle, a soft snarl escaped her lips as she caught sight of the newcomer. She quickly calmed down when she realized he must know Svara though she didn't say anything. She could figure out who he was once she'd studied the male but she wasn't completely sure. She'd never actually seem the male who had caused such a ruckus in the packlands, not that she'd really cared either though. She nodded briefly to the male. Watching as he sat down on the other side of Svara and began to speak to her Firefly just asked smoothly. "Leroy I presume.." There had been much talk of the issue with Svara and her boytoy between Haku and the others, living in the male's home at the time she couldn't escape it though she'd almost felt the need to remind him he'd sleep with a girl almost the same age as Svara.
[html]

She listened to firefly. The women's voice soothing, when others would find it harsh and biting, to Svara it was a reminder of who she was sitting with. The slightest brush of the females tail made her maw lift into a content smirk. Firefly was like a mother and friend rolled into one. Weather the female wanted to know that was how Svara saw her, the red she devil had no intention of telling her this. Keeping her arms on her knees she couldn't help but think about how much had changed over the short amount of time.

With the entrance of her mother, the bitch, and Firefly and Haku breaking up; Svara was surprised she wasn't raking her brain trying not to think about all of it. The former Acer's words made Svara growl. The women really knew how to insult. "Sabeen is my problem, and it's my fucking right to kill her myself." Even though when Firefly had said it her heart had held painfully tight in her chest, knowing the women would defend her honor against the vile she wolf who happened to conceive her.

Sighing deeply she leaned back on her elbows hoping to gain a more comfortable position. Listening to the sound of the wood chips that Firefly was surely messing with, the ocean crashing nearby, and their rhythmic breathing; Red she wolf smirked lightly finding it all so easy even with out her sight. Firefly's words burned. Not needed or wanted? A vicious growl escaped the girls maw as she sat up. "Is my opinion so little to you? I fucking want you here! Just like before with Cercelee, you ignored me then to! I'm blind not brain dead." The she wolf snapped.

Still the words tumbled over and over in her thoughts. Was there any point in staying in Dahlia? An obnoxious snort emitted from her as she stretched her legs out before her. "Though I'd have to agree with you there is little reason to stay. Fucking pain in my ass is all half of them are. Cercelee herself drives me fucking insane." Svara grumbled shoving her bangs back in a frustrated gesture.

The smell of her male made her body relax, though their lingered the doubt of what firefly would do to him. Svara liked Leroy, maybe more then she should, love was something she never really understood, hell maybe it was the excitement in her body and the never dyeing need to be with the male or protect him. His words weren't a surprise to her, it made her hair stand up as she waited for the heat of his body to come down beside her; and it did. Firefly's words made her nod. "Firefly this is my mate. Leroy this is Firefly." The introduction was simple and bare, her husky voice level as she leaned into his heat and found his jaw nipping lightly and affectionately.

Between the two she felt her spirit rise. Was this what it was like to have a family? Though she was sure they didn't see it like she did, but to Svara this was better then the past family she had had. "I'm doing fine Kujo, surprisingly I can live on with out your company for a few days." She teased him roughly, a sadistic smile marking her lips. Turning her attentions back to firefly she thought about the words before leroy had come in. "Firefly are you leaving Dahlia then?" There was no sorrow or unhappiness just a simple question which she seemed to have a good idea what the answer was.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

[ooc, sorry there isn't much in ths post!!]

Leroy I presume.." His ears twitched as the woman's voice reached him, he shouldn't be surprised since they were from the same pack after fall and no doubt that she has heard about the events long away at their lands. A smile crept on the male's lips which could only answer her question with a yes, without saying anything Svara spoke to Firefly as he was her mate; looking down at his red female his smile remained as the words did feel so good to hear, Firefly, the male would remember her name and face. Leroy's curly tail swayed lightly behind him in the grass as she leaned into him with her affectionate nibbles, opening his neck and hell his body he wouldn't deny Svara her nibbling. Red eyes watched his mate with a hard but warm eyes as his closest head stroked her hair before finding a comfortable spot on her side, chuckling his dry voice was amused at her playful words. "Well that's good to know, don't need my firecracker of a mate getting in trouble" His voice was playful as well but he remained clam as the feeling of the group was serious, though he wasn't sure exactly what their topic was about.

Svara's next words made his ears prick forward in a intents, this talk about leaving packs, leaving Dahlia excited him all of a sudden but it was only moments ago of his own thoughts of Crimson Dreams. Looking at Firefly then to Svara Leroy wanted to speak but remained quite letting them speak about there pack matters. "Leaving Dahlia.."

[/html]
Firefly for once was quiet when Svara spoke of Sabeen and how it should be her to kill the woman. She wouldn't deny that to the blind girl but she knew that it would probably more likely end up with Sabeen once more coming out ontop. She flicked her ears back and stared silently out to sea while the younger woman spoke. It was a long time before she finally replied. "She's gone for now, let's leave it at that." With the woman out of sight she was out of mind with Firefly. She knew that she'd probably scared the bitch senseless last time she'd been near her and hopefully that was enough to keep her at bay for a long while.

She caught the sound of Svara shifting next to her, her eyes pulling from the ocean to glance at the girl, she had said words she'd hadn't meant and it seemed that now Svara was exploding back into the terror that she once knew. "Svara, shut up for a minute and think what I said." Her emerald eyes flashed in annoyance as she turned and gazed fully at the girl. "I'm not needed in Dahlia de Mai. I'm not wanted in Dahlia de Mai. I see Haku already threw you out to the elements.." her voice grew angrier as she spoke. There was little she liked anymore about the pack that was once so close to her. "My children aren't even mine anymore.." she spat in disgust as she threw her eyes off the younger girl, no longer wanting to think about the damnable pack.

Firefly had never really admitted to anyone how much she cared for her children and how much it hurt that the pack betrayed her so fully by withholding them from her. She wasn't allowed to go to see them, they had to come to her. Going to see them risked getting herself in the middle of a fight with Haku and she wasn't about to walk down that line anytime soon. She wasn't out of the pack yet and she wasn't going to see herself thrown from the pack, though she didn't think that a fight with Haku would end in her being thrown from the pack, it would have been the end of one or the other of them. For her children were worth more than her life, though she doubted that the pack believed that.

When Leroy had arrived Firefly had bristled up, she didn't know the male and she didn't trust him but because he was close to Svara she wasn't about to attack the character. She watched him instead as Svara sat between them as the mediator. She nodded quietly as they were both introduced to one another, there was little to say, she was just confirming what Firefly had already presumed. She watched with a slight jealousy in her eyes at the affection between the two of them before glancing away.

The happiness that seemed to suddenly change the youth beside her made her a little glad that Svara had found someone that could seemingly sooth her wild spirit a bit at least. She let the two have their moment before it seemed that Svara called her back into the conversation. At the words that Svara asked she frowned. "I know I sure as hell won't let them give me the same treatment you were given. I don't know yet.. " she picked at a long sea grass that was growing beside the three of them as she thought about what she said. "I want to go, but I need a place to call home first.." her eyes lifted to look at Svara as she finished softly. "I need a chance to say goodbye, to my sons.." She knew that Dahlia de Mai would never let her take her children with her and though she knew they would be poisoned against her atleast they would be protected within the pack.
[html]

Svara cringed at Firefly's words. The way haku threw you out the elements...... Her fists clenched as she thought about the encounter. She had been stupid, and it wouldn't happen again, she had promised herself it wouldn't. "Part of it was my own stupidity. Can't say I don't feel like crap knowing I got thrown out. Fucking hate having to leave home, or better yet not to have one." She growled under her breath. It was firefly's deathy sad words that made Svara sigh deeply before pulling the women to her side. It was out of her character, but everyone needed family and comfort, the three of them had to need it more then most.

The gentle hug was breif, but showed the emotion Svara wanted the female to know. "I never got to tell you that I was sorry about the dead pup. It was my fucking fault you lost one, and I hope to repay you one day for it." She said gravely, knowing only a life could made up for another life. Sitting between her mate and firefly wasn't akward for Svara, but it also wasn't right to flaunt what she had to the female who had just lost it. Pulling away from leroy and only leaving a firm hand on his thigh, kneeding his fur unconsiously.

Firefly's words of course burned deeper then the first time. give me the same treatment you were given..... Svara growled deeply. "Drop it firefly I don't need to be reminded how the man I love kicked me out of the fucking pack!" The moment she said the words she regreted them, not for the outburst but because of what she had reffered Haku as. "One of the men I love." She said quickly her hand tightening on the fur she was clutching, hoping, praying Leroy wouldn't take that the wrong way. She would have no choice but to take the defensive. Blind she wished she could see their faces, talk to them while looking in their eyes. "I wanted to say bye to people to Firefly, but consider yourself lucky that you can leave on your own free will." The red she wolf said gravely, her husky voice tense. She paused before speaking again. "We don't need the fucking pack. My family was never that pack, but the two people sitting besides me now." The red she wolf growled, almost confirming it.

[/html]

Leroy sat quietly as the two women talked, though his ears were fully listening to their topic. When Firefly's words about Svara being kidded out of the pack hit his ear his red eyes looked right at his mate, he was surprised that she hadn't said anything but then again he didn't care as long she was out. Before the husky could say thing about the matter Svara burst out about the matter and how it hurt her, though four simple words insistently made his red eyes narrow on Svara. the man I love His ears went back in a slight anger at the words as he didn't say anything, she quickly adding words to her statement while holding his leg tight. For a moment Leroy wondered if this was something involved in their mateship, but he remembers her protecting them both from before and if she was no longer there along with the fact she was in all rights his mate his body relaxed as he spoke with a calm and simple tone. "Haku.." breathing he quickly put the thought aside just getting it over with as in his age it made much sense for love and attachment to grow, she lived there in his house for he knows how long so this was nothing he can get angry about and he knew it.

Rubbing his hand on her back for a brief movement was he way of silently reassuring her that it was fine, she couldn't read his face but she could read his body. Her next words about the family brought his eyes to look at Svara then Firefly's face with a small grin.

[/html]
Firefly knew that Svara had always had a short temper and a loose lip. She had been more than surprised though when Haku had actually taken the motion to throw the woman from the pack. She'd been furious at the bastard but there was little she could do, there would always be little she could do because in the world of Haku Soul he was always right. She glanced over at the younger girl as she snarled at the words that Svara tried to offer her. "It was still no excuse. Look at what I did and they still let me stay, though I think they know it hurts worse to stay than to go.."" She shook her head in disgust as she turned her eyes back to the ocean, wondering just why Svara had been kicked out with so little while she had been left to rot in the Solum rank. Well she hated to tell the idiots in charge but she wasn't planning on staying there for much longer.

She almost froze up at the contact that Svara made with her. She'd never really been one on cuddling and touchy feely emotions with family or friends, to find herself being clung to by the young wolf was so out of character that she just sat there with her arms upflung for a second as she tried to piece together just what happened. Finally she sighed and just let it go, the contact vanishing just a quickly as it came. Firefly glanced over at Leroy, wondering if he could explain this sudden change in the fierce girl but still no answer was granted.

Instead words came from the youth that Firefly didn't want to hear. Quickly she snapped. "Leave the past where it needs to lie, in the past." She didn't like to think of the fact that she had lost a daughter, or the idea that it had been because she'd chosen to save the life of the annoying youth. Whatever had happened couldn't be changed now and Firefly didn't want to hear how Svara was planning on doing just that in someway. Her voice drew quietly as she wrapped her arms around her knees. "I don't want to think about everything I've lost to that pack.."

She hadn't realized how she'd repeated her words until Svara snapped and flung them back at her. Firefly's eyes instantly lost all the pain and hurt that had been clouding them as they were replaced with anger at the words the girl spat at her. A soft threatening growl rose from her throat as Svara admitted what Firefly had already assumed, by the child's own actions as well as her mannerism about the older male.

She hissed the truth to the girl, not caring if it hurt her but figuring that she'd just ignore it anyways. "He would have just done the same to you as he did to everything else that ever caught his eye. Leave you broken and busted, taking everything that might have meant something and leaving you with nothing." Her eyes crossed over to Leroy, as he softly said the name of her ex-mate and the male that Svara had thought she'd loved. Firefly growled softly as she grumbled. "Take it from someone who knows, it's better you never got to show him how you cared." Once she'd believed that there was love there.. and he'd destroyed everything that could have existed, now she was just a husk of who she once was battered about to and fro in the pack just waiting for the time to escape.

Firefly sat quietly for a moment as Svara spoke of her luck on being able to leave when she wanted. The one thing the child didn't seem to realize was that she couldn't ever take with her what she wanted.. and she would miss seeing her children grow. They would live a life without her and she would have to bury the pain and just walk away. Svara's positive look on the fact that she still had her, and it seemed that Leroy was now going to be shoved into her life as well.

Shaking her head the woman just shook her head. "A family spread out across the lands..Right. I can tell he still belongs to Crimson Dreams.." She knew she would never be allowed in the pack and she doubted they would deal with Svara either, but she wondered just what Svara was up to in her twisted little mind.
[html]

Svara leaned against her mate with his acceptance of her love for the brown bastard. She loved him for his ability to see why she was the way she was. For a second she just let the warmth of the male next to her seep into her body, the one who had tamed her fire, most the time that is. It was Firefly's words that made her look over to her again. The red she wolf dropped the other part of the conversation, not wanting to argue with Firefly. Taking a deep breath she let her one good go to the sea and Svara wished she could see it.

"Your my family. In my mind my family are the ones who protect me, even though I am the way I am." The blind girls head rested against Leroy's shoulder as she said it, her tail brushing against the women's side. Her one good yellow eye now plastered on Firefly. "He'll leave Crimson Dream. If I was willing to let go of my home, it should go both ways." She spoke as if Leroy wasn't there and two girls were pittering over what the man should be doing or better yet: Was going to do.

What would Firefly say about her next words though? "Firefly, if after a while this family does grow who says we won't have our own bloody pack?" The red she wolf grinned slightly, an arrogant smile that said she wasn't kidding. "Live with us Firefly. We'd be better off together then all of us alone." Leroy had no say in the matter as far as Svara was concerned.

[/html]

[sorry for my lateness,lash me if you wish!! i blame sickness and school

Sitting still the passing moments seemed very slow, almost like time it's self had stopped around the three but yet the husky male's mind was wide awake. His black ears were open and listening to the words around him with a wise an silent understanding about him that could have showed his age, each word that was breathed between the group was pulled into his brain with nothing left unheard or analyzed. Leroy's wasn't a fool nor was he dumb to the ways of others, or the world in general. Red eyes slowly drifting to his company with never ending patience that showed no urge of rushing, his bright eyes locked on to each female for moments as they spoke while he took in vital unspoken information. Breathing in the normal rhythm that god, life, even his parents have given him the lungs for with the untaught but merely blood born habit. Of the bits of information Leroy has gathered from the short amount of was among a short list; first Firefly was around his own age, but that mattered little aside the fact she was Haku's mate and that she was also like Svara kicked out from their former pack. It was a touchy matter still, a healing wound that needed it's time for the two. Leroy wasn't fully sure what had happened on the borders of Dahlia de Mai, but either way Leroy is selfishly happy that she has left the place that held that brown man. Maybe he is selfish but he does want his mate and it is very clear to the patterned husky that she wants the same.

There are other details that are not as important, well as noticeable in his eyes. Leroy's ears pricked at Firefly's tones about them being a family, in all truths they could never be a blood family but he could hear her sour words about him being in Crimson Dreams. Leroy didn't growl but let a puff of air leave his lungs in a snort as his tail flickered the ground, he didn't know her or even trust her but he will tolerate her till other wise proven so for Svara. Deep down a smug grin did not show,that female didn't even know of his plans to leave he has talked to his leaders and when things are arranged he is to leave. "I have my plans arranged" His deep voice was smooth and simple with not smart remarks or anything for the matter as his red eyes shifted to Svara as she spoke. His mate's words made him want to smile but his hard face held it back out of habit as his tail swayed, he had thought about leaving after Svara's had given him his necklace so she worries are not needed. Leroy rolled his eyes with a smile at her neck words, he did not deny it but he was not at all surprised by her invitation to Firefly for her to live with them. Looking at them for a second Leroy looked at the trees, thinking about the amount of wood needed to build a home. "Just build another house, a big one.."

[/html]
She smiled sadly at both of them as Svara seemed to make it plain as day that no place in these lands was right for them. She knew that younger girl was probably right, even if Firefly herself had destroyed the almost perfect life all by herself there was no way she could go back to it all now. There was just so much that she had to tie up before she could just step out of the life she'd made so far. She glanced away as they asked of her what was only right. "Give me time, I'm leaving behind more than you can imagine when I do go." her voice was bitter as she thought of her two sons and the truth. She knew there was no way she could bring them with her without being mauled by the family that she once belonged to. She'd have to tell them goodbye and she knew that they wouldn't understand it one bit.

She glanced back as she thought of what Svara spoke of, a slight smirk crossed her muzzle as she shook her head in disbelief. "You can play at leading the pack if that ever happens. I'd kill the whole lot of you if you pissed me off enough.." Svara knew it was true too. Firefly wasn't exactly stable and there were times when she did what she wanted just to see how far she could take it. She just shook her head and chuckled. She'd had way too much power as it was in Dahlia de Mai, they'd be in a hell of trouble if she ruled in the future.

She sighed softly as the amusement in it all disappeared as she was reminded that she did infact have to return to Dahlia de Mai tonight. She ran her fingers through the sands as she repeated it once more. "Just.. give me time to tell them goodbye." She didn't know if the two would ever understand but it didn't matter. She would join them in due time but for now she still had to play the obedient little doggy until she was able to see her boys.