[html]
Character Name: Loewen Radar
Character Birthdate (including year): December 9th 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: Canine?
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): PM.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Surfing the internet, I suppose.

Initial post:

Yucky post; no museeee. D:

Loewen had been wandering around for a while. She had wanted to settle down since life as a loner wasn't suiting her. She heard of many packs and groups but the one known as Crimson Dreams interested her the most. It seemed like a friendly, welcoming pack where she could introduce herself. And introduce her slutty, moody personality to it. Maybe meet a few boys and have some flings. It sounded like a childish thing to think, but that was a thought that often crossed Loewen's mind. She never wanted to settle down; commitment was something she could not handle. She wanted to keep meeting new males, mess around, then meet someone new. It was a common reoccurence that Loewen often payed no attention to.

She had finally reached the border after three days of travelling. The female's stomach growled and she anxiously awaited the arrival of a leader to hopefully accept her into Crimson Dreams. There she sat at the edge of the border, her dark black pelt swaying softly in the wind. Her dark purple eyes blazed as Loewen realized the sun was setting and it was becoming quite dark outside. Loewen squinted her eyes toward the horizon, hoping a figure of a wolf soon would be able to be seen. She grinned at the thought.

[/html]

[html]

Hello! Welcome to 'Souls! Just a note, Savina is a stickler for manners and respect, also she just had pups so she's going to be extra careful of who she lets in. Just wanted to give you a heads up on what she's like since it seems Loewen might have some attitude. Smile
300+

don't let me be carried away

It had been a beautiful warm and sunny day, but once again the Lt. General had spent most of it inside. Her children had finally opened their eyes the other day, but they still weren't able to move around much. She had been lucky enough to have the rest of the pack to cover her duties so she could spend almost every moment with them. Right now Kansas was in the den watching them and Savina was taking a much needed run to stretch out her legs. Being so lethargic was out of character for her and she couldn't wait until the pups could go outside with her. Though it would probably be a while until she would take them near the borders. Or at least teach them that they needed to be very careful and listen to what she told them when they were near the boundaries.

The sun was setting and the new mother was about to head back in the direction of the mansion when an unfamiliar scent caught her nose. Part of her wanted to return home to her babes and let someone else take care of it, but she didn't know if anyone would be out again tonight. Heaving a light sigh she trotted off in the direction of thew newcomer.

The seated form of a dark female came into her view and she raised her head, ears, and tail to display her rank within the pack. While she hadn't been exactly comfortable with her leadership position at first she had really grown into it. She was more confident in herself and her abilities, not to mention the pack as a whole. A small smile was on her lips as she walked up to the other femme. "Greetings. I am Savina Marino the Lt. General here. What can I help you with?" Her accented voice was pleasant and light. Emerald eyes scanned over the newcomer to see how she would react. First impressions were very important.

[/html]
[html]
Hehe. Yeah, she's a charming bitch. (:

Loewen, thankfully, noticed a wolf coming over the horizon. The wolf, even rather far away, had bright emerald eyes. She smelled obviously of a female which made her heart plummit. No one to mess around with this time. But Loewen knew that the time would come for fun and games. Now it was all about charm and impressions to get into Crimson Dreams. She wasn't a bad Luperci; just a bit of a rebel who likes sleeping around. Loewen smiled when the female came close enough that she could hear her voice.

Pleasant to meet you, Savina Marino. I'm Loewen Radar, a loner. I was interested in joining the wonderful pack of Crimson Dreams. I can fight well and have good knowledge of healing and collecting herbs," Loewen replied back at the Lt. General, her light French accent lingering deep inside her tone. She blinked her purple orbs innocently, looking much like a puppy. She was in her Luperci form, a short, coral colored dress on her along with her knapsack on her back. Swirls and circles of a darker pink covered the dress, making it quite a sight to see. In her backpack, Loewen had stowed some beef jerky, a book of fairy tales, her journal and pencil as well as a blue blanket. Loewen pretended to pick a piece of dust off her dress, then looked back into Savina's emerald eyes.

[/html]

[html]

With some displeasure Savina noted the lack of physical submission. Though it could be more difficult when one wolf was in optime form and the other in lupus. The only way that this female could put herself lower than her would be if she got on her belly. She wouldn't ask for that much. But considering she didn't seem standoffish or rude she gave her the benefit of the doubt. Though she seemed almost a little too sweet. One brow raised as she watched the dress-clad luperci introduce herself and what she desired.

"Nice to meet you Loewen." Why was it that so many wolves thought that being able to fight was such a great skill to introduce themselves with? Being able to defend oneself and ones pack was good, but being a troublemaker was not. "Our Commander is also a healer, but having more around is always a good thing. Though I warn you with the fighting, we aren't looking for troublemakers. We value our peace here." When Loewen looked directly into Savina's eyes, her orbs flashed with a bit of fire. Everyone should know better than to look a leader directly in the eyes so soon after meeting them.

"Crimson Dreams is like a big family. We're very tight knit and look out for one another. Also we have a new born litter. Are you good with pups?" That last question was very important to her. As of now she could go either way about this woman. She couldn't quite decide what to think of her.

[/html]
[html]
Loewen noticed that Savina looked a little confused with her comments and replies. She wondered what was running through her head. Maybe, perhaps, that she shouldn't let Loewen into the pack? The woman hoped not but could not be so sure. She could sense something about this woman almost as if something huge had changed. Loewen wondered what. It might be able to change her decision.

"Mmm, healing is always a good thing, yes. And I would never use my fighting to harm another wolf unless they harm Crimson Dreams. Trust me on that," Loewen murmured the last part, straying her gaze from Savina to the ground. She felt as if it wasn't a moment for eye contact, especially after she noticed the leader's orbs flicker with fire. Looking away from her, Loewen felt a burst of sorrow shoot through her.

Puppies? "I like to think I am. Puppies bring out a more... serious side of me, I suppose. Especially the younger ones," The woman remembered and suddenly was overcome with a bunch of emotions. Sorrow, happiness, anger.

[/html]

[html]

Savina was glad to see Loewen divert her gaze to the ground. While in the pack such shows of submission were not required except in very formal situations (which were not that often), she did think that it was an important part of the acceptance process. Even if the pack didn't require it all the time, it was important to know that the new wolf knew how to. Respect was important. Without respect a pack could never function and succeed. The fact that she mumbled the last part about fighting made the woman a little nervous, but perhaps it was just because she realized that she had breached protocol.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. One of our newer members caused some problems in one of the neighboring packs and we want to avoid any other incidents." Part of her still wanted the husky gone. Naniko had wanted to give the male another chance though. Savina just worried for her children. She wanted them to be safe. She liked Loewen's answer to her question about puppies. It made her feel more at ease about this female. "That is good to hear Loewen. Especially since it is my own pups that I am speaking of." The small smile came back to her lips, glad this conversation was taking a better turn.

She sensed a bit of a change in the girl on the subject of pups. Her head tilted to the side as she looked at the optime formed luperci. "Is there anything else you wish to tell me?" Honesty was another key. Honesty and trust.

[/html]