they can say what they like
Minor pp 'cause I'm cool. Let me know if you want it changed.[html]

No secret talents? Ryan frowned for a moment, but then a thought struck her. With his hand still clasped in hers, Ryan halted her gait, aiming to stop him as well. With a few fleeting steps, she swooped in front of him and grasped his other hand with hers. With both his hands held in Ryan's, she lifted them into the air. "What I see is what I get, hmm?" She chimed, giggling softly. She let their arms drop gently, smiling playfully at him. "Not a bad deal," she decided, letting one hand free as she turned to continue their trek towards the nearing bridges. She was sure that if she spent more time with him there would be something she could discover. He had to have some sort of talent, it was just a matter of Ryan figuring out what he was good at.

[/html]
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... athban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OMG change it!! Ok, kidding. PP as you’d like, bc im doing it too! =]

He was surprised at her reaction to his confession. Their paced slowed abruptly, and Heath took two steps ahead before being stopped completely. His arm extended, hand in hers, realizing that she had paused their walk. She was suddenly in front of him, Bright rose gaze locking with his honey eyes, her petite hands controlled his much larger paws. Her voice made him smile, a wide grin that showed white teeth playfully. He let her lightheartedly drag him along, ready and willing to flirt with her and she so easily did with him.

They were close, the bridges in full view and no longer just small structures looming in the distance. But Heath found himself only watching Ryan as she turned to lead him closer. He felt the small fingers intertwined with his own, and did not let go as she moved away. He stood planted in the spot where she had left him. It was his turn to speak and his turn to indulge in his own flirtatious side. Really? I thought you had better taste. He said looking to the beautiful dress she wore. Standing in the same spot she was have to persuade him to move, a sly grin played with his features as he watched her. She must want more then what he had to offer, or maybe she was just as happy with a bargain.

table by erin

[/html]
Fail post is fail.[html]

She studied his honey-gold eyes for a moment, before she narrowed her own. "I have great taste," she replied, voice tinged with playful accusation. Her features couldn’t remain harsh, however, and easily a smile found its way back. She turned then, letting her fingers drop from his for just a moment. Taking a few steps forward, she stopped to look up at the skeleton of the bridge. "I wonder," she started softly, "how they made them." She turned to look back over her shoulder at Heath, holding out her hand as an invitation for him to join her again. She wanted to get a closer look, even though the bridges already loomed very near.

[/html]
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... athban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
heath is stupid!

His own bright eyes closed slightly in though as he watched hers turn to a criticizing gaze. Heath wanted to know what was happening inside her mind, what she was truly thinking of and if such things matched the words she spoke. Was her taste that great? And what did that taste cover, did it end at casual conversation or did she dip deeper into serious flirtation? As she moved away and breaking their contact, Heath let the questions fall away, watching her as she put her attention on to the bridges. He watched the coyote for a moment longer, before letting his eyes look to the bridges. At first he wasn’t sure if he had any interest in them, but once he eyes focused and he took the open invitation to grasp her hand once again Heath found that they were fascinating.

I fear it’s a little harder to make then that dress of yours. He teased, though unsure how she would take his bantering. A smile crossed his face, and eyes wondered their way back to her face.

table by erin

[/html]
Lalala so the two go take a closer look at the bridges and find them amusing. Then Ryan decides that, although Heath is devilishly handsome, she must head home to Inferni before it gets too late. She bids him farwell (hoping to see him again soon) and then Heathbar goes off to do whatever it is he does best. The end.