Jump on it!
[html]

occ- *is shot for that title*

For the first time in his life(or for he could remember), Vexx was visiting the shore. He had never remembered being at a beach, but he wished he could. The salty air from the bay blew through his fur and lungs. It felt very refreshing to the hybrid, who for once found a good experience since his "accident" besides alcoholic drinks, although those drinks were pretty good in his opinion. He wished that he could have brought some back, but since he had no thumbs ready to go, that wasn't an option for him. He could have asked the grey wolf, named Lubomir or something, to carry them back to his den for storage for later days. now that would have been good for Vexx. Since this wasn't the case, however, he would have to make plans in the near future. For now, he was enjoying the good life on the sandy beach that Inferni had all to its own. He laid on his back, shielding his pained eyes from the sun with his eyelids, and drifted off into the privacy of daydreams.""

[/html]
[html]
The wave-combed sand gave way beneath Calista's featherweight stride. Each step was followed by a wave that washed buckets-worth of sand over her paws as if the ocean were trying to shackle her to the spot. The coyote waited for the water to recede and pulled her paws out, one by one, with a great schhhlocking sound- over, and over, and over again. Walking up shore would be less tedious than this, but the constant gentle caress of grit and liquid was nature's way of giving a foot massage and a pedicure all in one. With the hint of a smile on her lips it was obvious she was enjoying the oceanic spa.

She noticed a sunlit figure lounging further north and her eyebrows rose inquisitively. The stranger looked a little too gangly and sizable to be a full-blooded coyote, yet when she sniffed the air for his scent she detected nothing but the smell of Inferni, coyote spice, and the foul hint of wolf. Confused, she investigated the male closer upon trotting up to his resting, strangely marked body.
It was a shame to leave the ocean's pampering touch but she needed to know once and for all what the deal was with Infernians (more specifically, Gabriel and this one). When meeting her leader for the first time she remembered wondering if the similar smell had been due to fighting with wolves or something acceptable like that. Calista never imagined such a monstrosity as a wolf/coyote hybrid, but yet again she stood a dozen feet from one.

She reached her head out tentatively, sniffed delicately as her head bobbed with each inhalation, and spoke up, "You there..." She paused allowing him to get his ball bearings in order, "What's the wolf smell from?"

[/html]
[html]

occ-YAY another non-luperci! Big Grin

So far that day, Vexx was enjoying his time in the sun. He was sprawled out on the warm sands of the coastal reigon of Inferni, just soaking in some rays. His eyes stayed closed, just relaxing. His legs seemed limp, his paws dangling off to the side of his chest and tail. His bright blue tattoos gleamed in the sunlight, making quite a display. The sounds of the waves flowing in and out were all too relaxing, making for a perfect place to take a very nice and well needed nap.

However, when a sudden voice appeared from the calm quiet that Vexx was enjoying just previously, it startled him. It also made him a little upset, since he liked having all this to himslef just for a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately, this voice didn't give it to him. He creaked his eyes open, a sliver of bright blue just like his tattoos appearing on his face. The light still hurt his eyes, and so he could only see a silhouette in front of him. The silhouette asked him a silly question, which angered Vexx further. What wolf smell? he didn't smell anything. The half blind hybrid looked up at the black outline with a disgruntled attitude. "I don't know what you're talking about. What smell?" He gave the figure and angry face. "What's the meaning of this? Why'd you disturb my rest? This better be good..." he trailed his voice under his breath, especially on that last comment.

[/html]
[html]
out of character
WOO, non-luperci fun!

in character
She watched his blinking emergence from rest unfold into vexation. Coruscating blue peeked out of the crack in his eyelids and caught Calista off guard. He had beautiful eyes like those of her loved ones, his made only more bright and blue and wonderful by the curving, mysterious tattoos. After a moment of uninhibited staring as he untangled a string of irked words and flung them in the air the she-yote finally pushed his unique appearance aside and lowered an eyebrow suspiciously. He denied the obvious presence of a wolfish smell about him. Calista thought he was so defensive because he had something to hide. Her first guess was a rendezvous with wolves. The moment she jumped to this conclusion her breath jolted from vibrating lungs in a short growl. The growl had been a knee-jerk reaction due to the coyote's oversensitivity when it came to wolves. Though she hadn't entirely meant to respond with such hostility, she was suspicious enough not to regret it.

Her words came down on uneven breath, "Pack duty- I smell the stink of wolves in Inferni territory- I investigate. Is your nose that weak or are you hiding something?" Her last sentence was spoke in an accusatory tone.
[/html]
[html]

occ-

Vexx raised an eyebrow, it hadn't dawned onto this she-yote that he was a member of the pack, and if he already was a member, than he should question his being here. Besides, this one seemed quite new, and so he was around for longer, although not by much. She seemed very sensitive about the subject that was being tossed, but it upset him that she was so suspicious of his smell, even though it had already crossed the minds of the pack that had accepted him. Also, it probably wasn't her job to check up on anyone who was higher up, or at least was a part of the pack for a longer time. "You should watch your tongue. I've been here for a while, so there's no need to investigate my being in this territory. Besides, I've always smelled like this. If the leader is fine with the way I smell, you should be too." He gave her an accusing stare, noting the way she assumed that he was lying. "I have nothing to hide from anyone, so i suggest you stop accusing everyone in sight." He closed his eyes once more, relaxing on the warm sands of the beach. "If this was all that you came for then I suggest you leave me now. i'd like some rest, if you don't mind."

[/html]