Introductions
[html]

OOC: I'm assuming putting down 300+ means I've done a 300+ word post.

After Savina had given Maldrid a tour of the Crimson Dreams territory and brought him to the mansion he'd taken it upon himself to explore this large structure before he decided on a room that would be his. Maldrid walked along the hallway and went up a flight of stairs to be greeted with another hallway. This place is like a maze, Maldrid thought. He continued walking down the hallway and admired the architecture as he walked. He found a window and looked outside for a moment before continuing his exploration of the building.

Maldrid walked down another stairwell and went towards the kitchen that Savina had mentioned. When he got in he took a brief moment to look at all the things that could be used for cooking, including some cookbooks. I haven't read much at all in a long time my memory is a little rusty. Perhaps later I could flip through the pages and see if there is anything that takes my interest to learn to cook, Maldrid thought. After a good examination of the room he remembered this place had a library and immediately started heading in the direction he suspected it to be in.

After several minutes of wandering Maldrid finally found the library. I'd better take this place down to memory better so I don't get lost, Maldrid thought with a chuckle. He walked in through the door into the library and was stunned at the many books that he saw. Maldrid hadn't read anything in years and most of the books he had read were for learning how to read. Speed would come with time he remembered. Maldrid went in and took out a book and attempted to read it. His memory was still fuzzy on what the characters on the book meant, but he was still able to make out words. Maldrid then thought about seeing if there was any book on music. The search might take him five minutes or an hour, Maldrid didn't care at that point.

[/html]
[html]
Yeah, it does

Flayra looked at the sorted books that were on the many shelves. She would have fun looking for a certain with this massive collection of literature. The blue eyed girl pondered past each shelf side, looking at the gap between each shelf. The girl was amazed. She was looking for a certain book about different herbal medicines and the old on old human cultures and lifestyles.

Going up the stairs to the upper level, she was met with more towering bookshelves. Things were going to get tougher. Looking up at the alphabetical order of the books, she found a book on old human culture. She grabbed the ladder that rolled on the guide at the top and on the wheels on the bottom. Pulling it to the spot where she wanted it to be, she climbed up, approaching the book that she was looking for. She climbed high and reached out to take the book. Looking at the cover, she found it was the right book.
[/html]
[html]

Maldrid searched high and low for a book on music. He wandered around the library for some time gazing into the many books that were around. A few books caught his eye that were bound with a different color backs than the others around him, but when he saw they weren't on a subject he was interested in he moved onward. Maldrid thought how could anyone compile so much knowledge into one place like this one. It must've taken a lot to do so.

Maldrid kept looking around and then he saw he was not alone. Another had wolf came in. This one had white fur and was female. Maldrid thought he'd go over and introduce himself because he was new to the pack and only thought it proper that people knew who he was. It also granted him knowledge of who the other members of the pack were. He went over to the female, "Hello there, I'm Maldrid. May I ask what your name is?"

[/html]
[html]
Yeah, it does

Flayra was happy to know that it was the right book. She might have to keep looking if it wasn't. Wouldn't that be a hard time for her. With a room full of books, she would have to get book after book into a pile that looked like it would say something about herbal medicines and go through them one by one. Wouldn't that be tiring and boring. She took another look at the shelved books while she was still on the ladder. She would be interested in about learning more about the Spanish, and the Russians, their culture and lifestyle, there historical legacies. They were just fascinating.

Finding no book about either of them, she climbed down the ladder with the herbal medical book in hand. She wanted to more about herbal medicines and cures. Naniko was kind enough to teach her, but Flayra would like to know more about them. When she reached the bottom, she walked to the railing and opened the book to find that there were a lot of herbal remedies. Amazing. She didn't know that there were that many. Hearing a voice directed at her, the girl looked to find an older male approaching her. A newcomer? Wonderful! "Hello to you too. I'm Flayra. Nice to meet ya." Maldrid? What a nice name for a male. "So, enjoying the lands and the... ah" she paused to look around the library with the many books. It was a huge collection, no doubt. "Books?"
[/html]
[html]

Maldrid gave that a thought. He hadn't really gone out to explore the lands yet so he didn't know too much about it, just what Savina had told him earlier. The large amount of books that were here impressed him but he still needed to brush up on his reading because it had been so long since he had last picked up a book and actually read. Maldrid would get to reading more later. So many books, Maldrid thought. The vast amounts of knowledge just waiting to be explored.

Maldrid looked around at the books again and thought about the hours he might spend here. "Yes, the books are great. Though I haven't read in many years. As for the lands, I haven't gone out to see them yet. I just barely arrived, Savina has told me about some of the areas." Maldrid took another glance around the room.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Flayra listened to what the older male said. He hadn't been here long, probably a couple of days. No biggy. The girl wasn't here for long herself, only like a month or something like that. She was just glad that someone was here. She was a carefree child. Not caring on who she meets. She can be protective of herself if it's deemed necessary. Not all wolves are considered friendly. Some kill for sport.

She started to lose track of things, so she jumped back into track. "Well, I hope you do well." She started back to the sliding ladder, looking up before moving the ladder to the left. "Looking for anything in particular? Maybe I can help you look for it." She pulled the ladder over. Maybe she'll also find a book on Spanish and Russian cultures, also on medicines and remedies.
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry, I'm going to be kinda scarce for awhile.

Maldrid was glad to see that the wolves of Crimson Dreams were very kind and friendly to others that were among the pack. This was a very warming idea to Maldrid, who had spent a good three years of his life out in the wilderness where you had to avoid most all other wolves if you valued your life. At least the area that Maldrid had lived. Maldrid set his mind to matters that were happening now. Holding on to bad memories of the past never got anyone anywhere.

"Actually I was wondering if I could find a book on music. You see," Maldrid motioned to the two instruments he was carrying, "I have a love for it. It brings out many emotions from anyone. Even the most straight faced of wolves." Maldrid felt like extending his knowledge on songs he could play. While writing music was fun, it could get bland after a while and finding another's music was a way to let your mind have a rest from writing and let you enjoy music a bit more. It was also an interesting thing to do after you played the song to wonder about what the writer was feeling. It added a sense of mystery about a song.

[/html]