AniWaya Territory Contest
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.bigh { font-family: Tahoma; color: #4e4d75; align:justify; font-size: 20px; line-height:24px; font-weight: 700; }
.mediumh { font-family:helvetica, verdana, arial; color:#4e4d75; align:justify; font-size:14px; line-height: 15px; font-weight: 900;}
.boldh {font-family:helvetica, verdana, arial; color:#9aa1b4; align:justify; font-size:13px; line-height: 14px; font-weight:900;}
.nrmltext { font-family:helvetica, verdana, arial; color:#404040; align:justify; font-size:13px; line-height: 14px; }
.notefont { font-family:helvetica, verdana, arial; color:#4e4d75; align:right; font-size:11px; line-height:10px; }
</style>

Four simple rules

1. You may only vote once, even if you have several characters in the tribe
  2. You may not vote for your own territories - I will know!
  3. You should vote for four territories - give the one you like best 4 points, the next 3 points, etc.
  4. You should vote by posting in this thread

All submissions are anonymous.

The submissions

Adagio Creek
Territory: #4/6, the little tributary that runs eastward off of the river
Image: The image link was broken, sorry!

Leading off of Aniwaya's main river is a small territory called Adagio Creek. True to its name, this creek runs very slowly, seeming still at times compared to the relatively fast waters of the river. Around the low creek are many partially submerged caves, some of which have long stalactites growing down from their ceilings. Drops of water fall down from these formations onto the floor of the caves in soothing rhythms, each one sounding its own separate tone. Slow and simple, this territory brings a musical array that is pleasing to both the ears and the soul.

Adella's Rage
Territory: #2, on the river itself
Image: The image link was broken, sorry!

Along the river that runs through Aniwaya lays a stretch that flows faster and stronger than the rest. Adella's Rage is a series of river rapids that twist and turn unexpectedly, and it is a very dangerous territory for wolves of any age. There are several dropoffs in places, and near the end of it water rushes over large boulders that lay beneath the surface, turning the normally dark blue river white with foam. The embankment alongside the rapids is sloping and innocent, washed with sparkling stones and shells of all sort that lure creatures to the water's edge.

D'alli Ranger Station
Territory: #2, on the edge of Mersey Lagoon, near the river
Located within the Serena Reserve there still stands one ranger station, the outpost for the park rangers that kept watch over the lands. Located up high on stilts the cabin looks over Mersey Lagoon right near the river. If one is daring enough to climb up the old rickety stairs or the old weather beaten ladder they would find an excellent view of the rising sun from the panoramic windows on the east side of the station. Articles confiscated from poachers hang on the walls and sits on desks in the main room. In the back of the cabin there are two smaller rooms, one a first aid station and the other a bedroom. It's rumored that humans very recently occupied D'alli, but who believes that kind of gossip.

Copperhead Stills
Territory: Between AniWaya Village and Grandfather's Tears
When Prohibition came around a family who lived outside of the city limits decided to start making moonshine. Located deep in the thickest woods around the Copperhead Stills can still be seen. One of the few distilleries that wasn't destroyed the strong scent of Moonshine can still be scented downwind of the sight. The Stills were located next to a cave where the family kept the jugs of Moonshine that were waiting to be sold. Ironically though the stills were never seized the family that ran them passed on before revealing the location of Copperhead Stills. Dozens of jugs of Moonshines and crates of mason jars sit forgotten in the old cave in the dense dark forests near Grandfather's Tears.

Asgina Usvdoni (Ghostly Hollow)
Territory: #7
Underneath the south-western parts of Serena Reserve lies newly discovered catacombs of an antique human tribe. The entrance to the human made cave system is partly hidden by wild life, and is hard to spot. Once inside one should take care to watch one’s steps, as animal parts and dust cover most the floor. The walls and roof are made out of human skulls, grinning down on all intruders that decide to disturb their eternal slumber. The catacombs break into several separated tunnels, an effective maze for those who are careless enough to get lost. Exactly how old these tunnels are is impossible to know, but during the centuries some of the tunnels have collapsed in a sea of skulls, and some are nothing but blind ends that were never finished. Clouds of dust leak from the grinning faces of death from the roof, sometimes creating the illusion of twisted faces in a dissolving cloud. It almost seems like there is something, or someone down there in the depths of the tunnels, sighing heavily through the tunnels, forever cursed. This is not a place where one should dwell too long.

The Salt Lake
Territory: #6
In the eastern part of Serena Reserve, the lands slowly roll down to beneath sea level. In the centre of the crate looking looking hole, salt water from an underground channel bubble up to the surface, creating a pool of fresh sea water. The pond is only partly shadowed by towering trees, and with some help of the sun on warm days, it is possible for the Aniwaya tribe to collect salt from the rocky shores. Furthermore, this pool can be used to keep live aqua life caught from the sea, or maybe just to take a dip in the cool, calm water if one is not up for leaving Aniwaya to reach the sea.

Adanvdo Tsusga (The Spirit Oak)
Territory: #4
The forest is particularly dense in this area, until a wide field emerges out of a sudden, filled with very tall grass. In its center a small, a giant dead oak springs from the ground, the branches creating a big shelter around its thick, contorted trunk. When looked closer, along its trunk and branches, animal forms had been carved on them. Also, there are a few shallow holes on it.
The carvings are the Spirit Guides of the tribemembers. Whenever a Spirit is earned, the one blessed with the new companion shall carve the image of the animal on the Oak, without any help. If a member dies, the Gola Watsi, relatives and close friends goes to the Oak and takes the late's animal carving from the tree. It is burned, and the ashes are burried along with the deceased body, so te Spirit Guide can follows it to the other life

Dideloquasdi (The School)
Territory: #2
It is a irregular earthy meadow, with some trees invading the open spot in the forest. A few yards from the southern boarders, pointing to the Great Fire, there are a few wooden buildings, some very small, only for storage propouses, but the bigger one looks more like a house. Inside, it was clean and light, with a calming atmosphere. It had tree stumps as tables, placed in a circle, a bigger one in the middle. The School was mostly meant for older puppies -the ones who got the ageto shift, if Luperci- to get taught about the tribe they belonged, the jobs they might choose to perform and, if allowed by the parents, extra classes, such as riding, reading and writting, fighting, etc.
As the puppies grow to teenagers, they can have an idea of what to perform in the tribe. With that in mind, they are now taught by the masters and high-ranked of that especific job. Once they earned their Spirit Guide and craved their Guide's image in the Spirit Oak, they can go along with their teacher, while he or she performs his job and the ones below him or her, sometimes asking things for the students.
When the teachers think the students are ready, they graduate and are able to earn a rank title, if they want it, or wait a little longer.
[/html]
As the exemplary person I am, I'll be voting first XD

The list is to the one I liked the most(except my own), down to the ones I liked less:

1 - The Salt Lake (I see the pups playing on the pool; mostly Noir, finsing a real octopus XP)
2 - Adella's Rage (I can see the AniWayans doing an extreme kayak competition there XDD)
3 - Adagio Creek (Good place for fishing, I guess, and I see Dawali or Ember finding a precious stone down there)
4 - D'alli Ranger Station (I see Catherine watching the boarders from there)

I hope someone votes on The School, because I wanna see Attila in a time-out, with those "dumb" hat, sitting on one of the classroom's corner XDDD~~
I'll probably be, like, completely LMAO'ing while writting that scene ~tee-hee!~
If I understand you right you are saying that you like number 1 on your list best, and number 4 the least, of the four you vote for?

That in turn giving the salt lake 4 points and D'alli Ranger station 1 point? Or am I confused now? xD
Racists -_- What if I want to vote?
heh, well, what if I want you to join AniWaya? Tongue who's the racist now, eh? Our tribe isn't good enough for you?
Dahlia obviously rocks more.
Point taken. :| *hides*
<3
Marit, stop trying to recruit innocent DDM people to your pack! :|

<3 anyway
QUOTE (Dawali Amara @ May 8 2009, 03:25 PM)
If I understand you right you are saying that you like number 1 on your list best, and number 4 the least, of the four you vote for?

That in turn giving the salt lake 4 points and D'alli Ranger station 1 point? Or am I confused now? xD [/quote]
Yep, you got it right^^

Sorry if I confused you, Marit XD

EDIT: Guys, please, stop arguing! X______________X
C'mon, this voting is -mostly- for the AniWayans, because it is our tribe we're building with this, and there is nothing racist here! If someone wanna vote here, it's up to Marit, I'm just a mere player XP
Besides, if Marit wanna do a little merchadising, what is the problem?! What if Jessica wants to join? Not saying she will XD

...Jeez...!
This was not a serious argument, Catherine, just a bit of friendly ooc spam (that should not really be here) between some members that are on good terms with eachother. I'm sorry if we upset someone by fooling around like this, and we really shouldn't have since this yes indeed is the voting thread, but there are no problems and Jessica was only asking in a humorous manner.

Edit;

4 points, Adanvdo Tsusga (The Spirit Oak)
3 points, Dideloquasdi (The School)
2 points, D'alli Ranger Station
1 point, Adagio Creek
Sorry for confusing you Catherine, we were only joking<3

And more voting - bring'em in!
QUOTE (Haku Soul @ May 10 2009, 04:58 PM)
This was not a serious argument, Catherine, just a bit of friendly ooc spam (that should not really be here) between some members that are on good terms with eachother. I'm sorry if we upset someone by fooling around like this, and we really shouldn't have since this yes indeed is the voting thread, but there are no problems and Jessica was only asking in a humorous manner. [/quote]
No, it's okay, I understood that XD
Just fooling around as well lmao

'Gotcha!

Hehe...
Well, just as a record, I've noticed that since that thread of Dawali's, about the Spirit Guides, and so lol
But I like them all! D8

4 points; Adanvdo Tsusga
3 points; Asgina Usvdoni
2 points; The Salt Lake
1 point; Dideloquasdi

D'alli Ranger Station and Copperhead Stills also sound exciting!
4 - Copperhead Stills
3 - Asgina Usvdoni
2 - Dideloquasdi
1 - D'alli Ranger Station
4 - The Salt Lake
3 - Asgina Usvdoni (Ghostly Hollow)
2 - Adagio Creek
1 - Adanvdo Tsusga (The Spirit Oak)
4 pts - Adanvdo Tsusga (The Spirit Oak)
3 pts - D'alli Ranger Station
2 pts - Adella's Rage
1 pt - Adagio Creek