if it isn't fate, it's persistence
[html]Her name hasn't been changed yet and I'm not sure if it will affect this post, but..!
1. Character Name: Jezebel
2. Character Birthdate (including year): September 12, 2005
3. Luperci?: Yes
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: cranialimplosions@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact: [aim] crimsonimplosion
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've been here a couple times before

The day was warm with a light breeze, the sky clear and unmarred by clouds. A perfect day for a wandering soul such as Jezebel. She had traveled far to get here, had stopped to ask many questions along the way north, and had found herself sidetracked more then once due to the change of seasons or by those who thought a small female such as herself was weak.
But she had finally caught Gabriel's scent on the wind. She had found herself at the edges of a forest, crouched down amongst the newly budding trees as she looked about with ruby red eyes, an accomplished smile slowly creeping its way towards the edges of her soft charcoal lips. "I have finally found you," she whispered softly into the wind, reaching up to roll the cross she wore around her neck between her thumb and forefinger.
It had been so long since the Scintilla War. The fire. That she wondered - as she always did - if he would remember her; but deep down she knew they hadn't met by chance. It had been God's will to bring them together before, and His once again to reunite them. Her appearance had not changed much since she had seen him last; her fur was still a soft ashy gray with a splash of cream upon her chest, lower face and inner ears, though she had matured much since that time. She wondered briefly how much he had changed - if at all - and memories of the war flooded her mind.
For a moment Jezebel could almost smell the strong, acrid scent of fire on the wind, causing her to clutch her cross tight and close her eyes for a moment, taking a great shaky breath to get herself under control before opening up her eyes once more and letting loose a low sweet howl.
It was time to finally see Gabriel once more.
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... Part12.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
     Though Ezekiel’s healing process was taking time, he was healing. His son was itching to get back to training, but understood his father’s insistence to obey Corona’s orders. Despite the loss of his co-leader, medic, and sister, Gabriel was doing his best to fill in her role. Luckily, his son’s own medical knowledge was enough to fill in the gaps. The boy had been pouring over medical dictionaries as his own healing process continued. Regardless of this fact, Gabriel still sought blood, and still felt fire.
     He was following a worn dirt trail amongst the tall grass, going over all he had to consider. The painted woman, Cwmfen, had given him more then enough information in regards to her father. While he bided his time and sent the raven out to find the man, another woman had come to him. She spoke of his father and he saw the light of a false god in her eyes. That woman was dangerous, and he recognized such a fact. If he did not tread lightly with her something terrible would come to pass.
     It was at that moment a voice cut over the plains. Gabriel’s ears swiveled and perked, and his body came to an instantaneous halt, one foot still in the air. That voice was familiar; so much so that he had never imagines he would hear it again. A fire lit under his heels and he bolted towards the source. Seeing her again was like seeing a ghost; the surprise on his face was mixed with joy, confusion, and a deeper sense of familiarity. Once more he froze, but not until they were close enough for him to reach out with his nose and confirm she was indeed the woman he remembered, however changed her appearance was. “I thought you were dead,” he exhaled, barely able to catch his breath.
[/html]
[html]

Jezebel had not waited to long before the rustling of leaves against fur and the crush of dead fall beneath foot announced his approach. A warm smile tugged at her lips just as Gabriel came into a view, and a mix of shock and happiness couldn't help but pass over her features. He had changed much since she had seen him last; much larger and more commanding, with the scars that she had once memorized and quite a few more. When he spoke Jezebel couldn't help but smile brilliantly and move in closer to him. "After all that we had been through I doubt fire would have been my end, or even yours." She said, with a light humor to her voice. "I've been searching for you," she admitted, "I had a sense that you were still alive." Tentatively she moved forward and caressed his cheek lightly, before letting her hand fall back down. "And here you are, flourishing!" Jezebel exclaimed, taking in the surrounding area which clearly had been marked as his, before her ruby gaze fell back upon him. It was then she clutched her cross once more, silently thanking God for helping her through this journey as she awaited Gabriel to speak once more.

[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... Part12.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
    I doubt the fire would have been my end, or even yours. Gabriel’s eyes, for one brief moment, went terribly hollow. He recalled that terrible day, and the scent of smoke and ash above the salt-water. The screaming had been the most horrible. Some cried out for their friends, their families. Most couldn’t make words. Most died shrieking. Such sounds were not meant to be heard by mortal men. Twice now, God had spoken. And twice now, Gabriel had listened. He had not told anyone, save his brother, of this fact. Arkham had not understood. Few would, of course. The madwoman with the dark hair. A man whom he had been forced to leave behind. And Jezebel.
     The corners of his mouth turned up and he smiled at her touch. His tail wagged furiously behind him, and suddenly frustrated with his form, began the transformation. It took moments, rushed as it was, but the sensation of pain was fleeting. Around his neck three charms; the cross, Saint Christopher, and his father’s symbol, chimed and flashed in the light. Long hair tumbled around his face, a prophet incarnate, and he began to speak quickly. “I returned home after the fire, and served beside my mother. When she left, the clan became mine. We’ve suffered another war, and another fire, but stand still.” Both, he supposed, were his fault.
[/html]
[html]

It seemed both their moods had become somber after Jezebel mentioned the fire, though she tried her best to push it from her mind as she most often did, saving the worst memories for her dreams. Straightening her posture as Gabriel began his shift she admired him as muscle, sinew and bone shifted into his handsome Luperci form, the chiming of his charms causing her ears to twitch. Jezebel resisted the urge to play with the long hair that soon framed his face, linking her fingers together as he spoke. A smile never left her lips, her red gaze following the contours of his jaw and neck before settling onto the ground before her. "Much has happened then," she surmised, looking up into his golden-yellow eyes. "I am sorry for the hardships you have suffered, but glad that you have pushed through. I myself have lived a wanderers life since we parted. I have not seen much war, but many battles since Scintilla during my travels north." She couldn't help but downcast her eyes as a small frown touched her lips, but she quickly swallowed back her emotions, looking hopefully back up at Gabriel. "I was hoping once I had found you I would be able settle back into clan life, that is if you have room for an old friend."

[/html]
[html]
Since I'll be gone as of tomorrow, I wanted to wrap this up. We can assume that the two spent some time together catching up--so she would know most of what occured with Gabriel and Inferni recently, ect. Feel free to reply again if you'd like and have fun posting!
    “Of course,” he responded, barely hesitating. “I would never think to turn you away.” Not even with the lingering doubt in regards to what she had seen, or known. Shifting his weight, and now remarkably conscious of the amount and brutality of the scars on his body, the amber-eyed man’s smile faltered, if only for a second. “Inferni has several unclaimed caves further north. If you’d like, we can find you one.”
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.