1. Character Name:Skylar Nasphrite
2. Character Birthdate (including year): april,2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: luperci
4. Gender: female
5. Your e-mail: pmsing_tiger0038@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): pmsingtiger@hotmail.com [msn]
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: It's syd Big Grin

[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... skylar.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

How long had it been? The female looked down at the grass where her paws left an impression in the grass. How long had it been since she had stepped foot in this Valley? For almost all of her life she had lived on a ship growing up with the males aboard the vessel. It had been her family, even the one male that had tried to rape her, later he became a close friend, it was almost unbelievable. The people of Pheonix valley were Familiar faces that had been worn out with the deadliest thing:Time.

The moon shown down on Skylar, it's white light eluminating the path towards home. Her feet moved under her without thought as she tried to peice together what could possibly happen when she met her father. Should she call him Dad? Or would DaVinci be better? Her young face didn't show her inner conflicted as she continued to gaze up at the stars.

Shaking her head, Skylar's long and lush wavy dark hair refused to get out of her face. A large pink streak was in her hair and earings of all kinds adored her right ear. Pulling her backpack up higher on her shoulder Skylar swallowed and tried to keep her nerves from getting the best of her. In all but a year the once pup was returning to Pheonix Valley as a full grown female. She was beautiful with light Hazel eyes and a full curvy body. A white poets shirt hung loose on her frame, the laces not tied in the front.

Stopping where the scents were strongest Skylar sat and let her bag fall to her side on the ground. Who would greet her at the border? Would it be someone she had met before? Taking in a deep breath the girl tried to slow the fast beating of her heart. Part of her hoped it was someone she knew, it would make it all the easier on her to not have to talk as much.

[/html]
The dark hued woman had taken to exploring the lands, mostly hoping to catch her father again, yet he seemed to be taking all precautions to avoid her. She was lucky he hadn't kicked her out after the scene his children had pulled. She had been the one to bring them to the lands and invite them in knowing what might happened. She couldn't understand why he had allowed her to stay after it all but she was grateful.

Her golden tipped paws traced along the border, knowing that sooner or later she would find her father, though today it did not seem like they would meet. Instead she was greeted with a figure that looked strangely like the Savant, just a little too curvy and a little to feminine to be DaVinci. She was rather curious as to who the stranger on the border was so instead of turning away she moved to greeted the woman.

"Yous looks veery familiar..." she said as she came up beside the woman, eying the brilliant pink streak in her hair and the multitude of earrings that adored her ear. She found it oddly amusing that the shirt she choose to dress in was almost identical to the leaders. Had they collected a doppelganger incase someone was seeking the blood of their leader. It was a sick amusing thought but it was probably true, from rumors heard it seemed that DaVinci did seem to get on the wrong side of most.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... skylar.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Skylar sat and watched the moon move higher in the sky, it' white light only shinning brighter. She of course had no intention on calling for someone, it was better just waiting. A puff of air came from her as she lay back on the ground looking up at the sky that was pelted with pricks of light. A smile creased the girls face at the sight of the stars. How had she forgotten to look up at the night sky for so long? Sighing contently she sat back up and pushed a hand through her wavy long hair.

The sound of something approaching made the girl turn her head quickly and stare at the black she wolf with sharp hazel eyes. Her words made Skylars' eyebrow arch in question. Talking wasn't something she did well, or often. "why am I familiar?" She asked simpily her tall ears perking forward in curiosity. The white poets shirt twisted with her body and Sky moved to face the women. The black she wolf was attractive and obviously english wasn't her first language. Of course the daughter to the Savant knew why she would seem familiar. Her and her father looked alike in some many ways that they could be mistaken for, if it wasn't for her female body.

[/html]
She caught the scent of the woman the closer she moved and within moments she realized that the lady must have been a relative of the Savants, their scents so close it was like they'd been intermingled together forever. She smiled softly when the other lady turned to her and asked why she thought so. Miriette just flicked her silvery orbs back towards the packlands beyond her as she said softly, her french accent lingering over every word. "You maybe his twin? No, too young." Her tail danced behind her as she though harder, then it came, of course. Her eyes shone as she believed she had the answer. "DaVinci, you is his daughter, no?" She had heard rumor that the male had children though she'd never met then, didn't even realize that they were not part of the pack, but now it seemed apparent. If this was pf his kin, she'd obviously been gone a while for there was no scent of the pack on her.

A soft giggle rose from her throat as she realized that she'd found something that could be useful to the leaders, or at the very least, perhaps it would put the two murky males in a better mood. "You come to sees father?" She didn't know if the woman was here to stay or just to visit but she knew now though that she was hardly any danger to the pack, perhaps her father if she had the sort of background history Miriette did with her own, but she'd never heard anything bad so far about DaVinci. She could be bringing trouble into the lands, but she would let DaVinci deal with that if she did. It wasn't her fault if she didn't know the relationship of their family.
[html]

Skylar watched the female and listened to her words. When she mentioned twins a light smirk came to Sky's maw. Imagining her and her father as twins was humorous to say the least. When the dark women finally got the answer to why she was so familiar. "Yes, he is my papa." Skylar said with a light smile and small nod. Why was it such a shock to the women? Everyone knew that DaVinci had two kids, her and her brother. Suddenly she wondered if her father had forgotten her, or didn't care to have her back. Her stomach knotted and her beautiful face grimced.

Smoothing her hands down the front of her shirt Skylar nodded to the womens question. "Yes, I've come to see my papa." Her tall peirced ears lay flat on her head now as she watched the women. Getting to her feet she picked up her bag and slung it on her shoulder. "could you.....call jefferson for me?" Skylar asked with her soft voice and strong eyes gazing. So many things had changed about her since she had left, she only wondered if the people she had once known had changed as well.

[/html]
The girl seemed to have split thoughts about everything that was going on Miriette noticed as she answered her question. She was DaVinci's daughter, and it brought a smile to her maw that Miriette had noticed, though quickly she seemed to change her mind as a grim look seemed to take it's place. Miriette couldn't understand just what was going on in the other girl's mind but she was willing to let it slip by for now. "DaVinci will be hauppy to sees you I thinks." She didn't know much about what was going on in the male's life but he always seemed to downtrodden and brooding. Like most of the pack she'd been informed to stay away from Inferni, for DaVinci had caused some sort of stir with their leader over something that wasn't exactly explained, but Jefferson seemed to think that the subleader had done no harm and so they seemed to be on edge for war.

When the girl asked if she would call Jefferson Miriette shook her head and explained before the young girl got upset by her decision. "I do one betters, I can call DaVinci.." Her ears flicked back a moment, not for sure if the rest of the pack or anyone even knew of her relation to Jefferson yet. She didn't want to blur it out to the whole world but still she felt that she wasn't doing enough justice for DaVinci's daughter. "Jefferson.. does nots wants to see me, perhaps.." She cast her eyes away as she wondered if he ever really would be able to accept her, or if it had all been too much for the gruff scar riddled male. Instead of explaining further she tilted her head back and let out a call to the leader, to come see what she'd found.

She flicked her tail back and forth as the notes ended and she brought her eyes back down to meet those of the girl. "I'm Miriette morte dre Soul.." she was slowly catching on to the english language but it would still be a while til she fully mastered the whole of it.
[html]

Skylar was glad the female said what she said. It made her nerves settle and she took in a deep breath. It had been so long, at least it had for her. Living with her mother and brother aboard the ship had been horrible, until Kaden tried to rape her. It was strange to say when he did she finally stopped hidding and stopped being a coward. She loved Kaden for that, giving her the strength to finally live. Even now as she sat with the dark women she missed him and his dark humor and rough ways. Skylar had no intention of ever telling her father what happened between her and Kaden.

The womens words pulled her out of her thoughts and she felt her nerves pick up again. So soon she would see her father again. What would he say about her change? She wasn't shy anymore and she had been wild aboard that ship. The womens words about Jefferson made Skylar smirk slightly her hazel eyes twinkling. "Jefferson is not a bad guy, just missunderstood." Sky said lightly as she smoothed her hands down the front of her shirt again. With Miriette's howl the beautiful girl's ears perked and she waited. "My name is Skylar Nasphrite."

[/html]
DaVinci had been close when he heard the voice of that dark hued girl call out. He wasn't exactly what had fallen between Jefferson and her, but he knew it had been enough to get her in trouble. He turned aside from the normal route he took on patrol and sighed, wondering what the troublesome kid was up to now. If it was enough for her to be asking for assistance then he couldn't ignore her, but if she was trying to pull another trick he was going to be haulling her ass out of the lands.

His steele hued paws made fast work of getting the rest of him to the border where two figures stood, "What is.." he'd started to call out to Miriette when he realized who the other figure was. He paused in his motions, jarring his step as he stared at the nearly identical figure of himself. His voice lost all irritation as he asked, "Skylar?" It couldn't be anyone else, atleast he believed so. His heart gave a leap as he moved to join the two, passing a sorry glance to Miriette as a smile appeared on his maw, the first in a long time.
She couldn't help but chuckle as the girl advised her about Jefferson, she shook her head sadly as she explained. "No, Jefferson un I go far back, trust what I says." The heavy accent making her words twist and turn as she thought about what sort of relationship the two had, slightly jealous that the stormy girl had known her father longer than she had, and possibly was on better terms as well. She tried to make the smile hold but it didn't seem to want to as she was given a name to match with DaVinci's daughter. "Nice meeting yous." she said, about to say more but the sound of another's voice cut through her, making her flinch slightly.

At first she thought that Jefferson had come instead of DaVinci but when she realized that it was infact DaVinci when he corrected himself she flicked her ears back. She knew that her place in the pack was the lowest and though it didn't bother her she knew that others in the pack would see that differently. She cast her eyes back to Skylar for a second as she said hastily. "I'll goes now.." She caught the look that DaVinci granted her and she nodded silently before padding away, not wanting to give the leader anymore chances to remind her of her status in the pack.
[html]

And then he was there. Her father showed himself and a full smile eased onto her face. She remembered when her mother took her to find her father so long ago. The moment she had met the man that looked so much like her she had found her hero in life. She saw the look he gave the dark female before smiling in return to her. Skylar knew then what posistion Miriette held in this pack, and it was sad to think the kind women had done something so wrong to enrage Jefferson.

Moving forward she didn't even take her time to drop the bag on her shoulder and embrace the male standing not far from her. The daughter held her father in a loving embrace for a few minutes before releasing him. "You didn't expect to see me." Her golden flecked eyes gazed into his own. In her excitment she hadn't even noticed Miriette leave and later Skylar would feel guilty at excluding the women who had help her.

[/html]
DaVinci was at a loss for words at the sudden appearance of his daughter. He hadn't expected them to want to return to the packlands, they'd seemed so excited to go visit their mother that he would have thought that they would stay and enjoy the rowdier life that seemed to boil and overflow in the little bar on the port. He collected himself nicely though by the time that Skylar had crossed the distance between them and thrown her arms around him. He smiled to himself and returned the embrace as he tried to answer her. "I didn't think you'd want to come back here.." Life in the valley could be dull from time to time.

When she pulled away he grinned at her and admitted. "I'm glad you did though.." He didn't know where to start on the news about the packlands but he could remember very well how she'd doted so much on Iskata before she'd left. The merry look disappeared as he realized that he would have to tell her the truth before she found out from someone else but he didn't want to spoil their reunion just yet.

He lifted his head to glance at the pack she'd left on the ground as he asked. "Soo.. does your mother know where you're at? Where's Ty?" There was so much he wanted to ask, so much he wanted to know and it seemed there would never be enough time for all of it.
[html]

After the embrace he seemed to be intent on talking to her about life. Skylar didn't mind in the least, but his statement made her roll her eyes. "Why wouldn't I want to come back?" She asked with her lovely voice. Golden flecked eyes looked over his face, although she had been young when she left she still saw that DaVinci had aged since she had been gone, maybe not from actual time, but stress. Pushing her long wavy locks over her shoulder the beads breaded into her hair clicked together. Living in the port city had been good for her, making her break out of her shell.

His question made a small chuckle escape her. "No mama doesn't know where I am, and I haven't seen Ty for a while I was off with Kade.......I was off." She said biting off Kaden's name not wanting her father to know about the man who her mother called a rapest, murdering bastard. "How are you Papa? And what of Jefferson and Iskata?" Sky said diverting the subject from her own wild life and looking towards the ones she loved.

[/html]
He couldn't help but just grin when she rolled her eyes at him. She was obviously still a kid, though in his eyes she'd always be his little girl, and he liked that. he shook his head sadly and admitted. "I thought it was a little too boring here for your tastes, that's all." If given the chance he probably would have ran far from the lands and his responsibilities, it would give him the perfect excuse to try and lose the heartache the lady of Inferni had granted him. He ran his fingers through the streak of pink hair as he raised a brow. "And this?" a lingering smirk resting on his lips for a moment before she began to explain herself.

He didn't know how he felt about her not informing Rhae as to where she was going but the sudden change of subject before finishing her sentence really began to make him wonder. "Where were you off to?" he asked, wondering if he had any chance of weaseling any information from her, though he doubted it, she was his daughter after all.

To try and move him off the topic of her unfinished sentence she asked of life in the Valley. He shook his head at her words, wishing she hadn't struck upon her grandmother so quickly. "Jefferson and I have been.. busy. Iskata.. well, that's a long story, what do you say, lets get you settled in and later I'll explain it all." and boy was there to be a lot of explaining it seemed..
[html]

She nodded to him. Her father and her were so much alike in all ways it was strange. His hand went into her pink streak and she grinned. "Oh well um someone close to me likes the color on me." She said vaugly, openly talking to him, but not giving him to much imformation. She was sure her father wouldn't understand if she told him about her life. Where as Ty was the sucsecful one she hadn't been so good in the past year, actually she hadn't done anything anyone had expected her to do. In the end it was why she came here, because it was time for a change of pace and to slow down again.

Taking in a deep breath she continued. "Um like you said why don't I get settled in and we'll talk about it?" Skylar was avoiding talking about Kaden and the disapointment she had caused. She didn't want her father to be dissapointed in her. His response to her own question made her become nervous. Had something happened while she was away? Moving her lips back and forth she nodded. "Okay lets settle me in then." So much to explain and so little time.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.