What to Think of the Unexpected
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Bleh; I’ll try to make it better next time, OnO
500+

Cwmfen had left Svara behind with minimal effort. The girl definitely did not make partings difficult to bear, especially with that volatile personality and ignorance that could easily tire anyone’s patience. The black fae was a relatively patient personality, but she hardly had the tolerance for disrespect. It was a shame, really, that things had to turn out in such a way, but that was the way of life. And the girl had no one to blame but herself, and she would soon learn that this was so. Or perhaps she would never learn. It would not surprise the woman if the girl had no further psychological development—surely Firefly exhibited much of the same behavior. And perhaps such behavior was derived from a troubled past, for both exiled she-wolves had had difficulties. But Cwmfen had also experienced such things, and she did not believe that she had turned out in such a way. With a quiet sigh, the warrior expelled these thoughts from her being, allowing the wind to take them away. The only thing she must be wary of was of a threat against Cercelee, for a superficial warning had been made.

The woad warrior found herself pointed toward the territories of Phoenix Valley. The woman suddenly realized that she had paid a visit to all lands save for this one. She knew that DaVinci now lived here and even helped lead. A soft smile graced the woman’s maw. She remembered when the silver hybrid had been alone so many moons ago. And yet, she knew that the male must not have found complete solace, for she remembered too the circumstances of their last meeting. He had been distressed over another; although he had chosen not to share the details with her, she felt that the male would not let go over his pains. And she wondered now of his current wellbeing. Perhaps it was time to see what was held within the lands of Phoenix Valley. It would be ideal to warn the pack of Brennt’s potential threat as well.

Her fluid movements carried her easily to the boarders. She paused, the white orbs looking down to consider the intangible barrier that withheld her from proceeding further. The scent she now smelt must have belonged to the leader of this pack—she found that she could not recall his name. For a moment longer the black fae remained motionless, considering the possibility of asking DaVinci if she saw him. Then she turned, walking quietly alongside the boarders as if unwilling to call the hybrid. While the woman had gained a high rank within her pack, and while she was a warrior that did delight in her engagements, she was still a quiet, timid wolf and curious by nature. And so while she desired to know more about these strange lands (and the smells that were carried upon the wind were quite different), she did not wish to disturb another’s peace. Quite content with her solitude, the woad marked woman would have been content to simply walk along that boarder.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He was on his way back from the Raven Beacon after some time spent alone, needing the solitude to think and get his worries straightened. There was no doubt that the triplets would find ways to approach him again sometime soon, and with Miriette housing the lower, shamed rank in Phoenix Valley, he knew his edge had to be constantly maintained should the girl find reason to jump him and attack. Jefferson wasn't young anymore; he was more seasoned than the three of them, who had no formal training in combat or the means to have ever fought either, thus pushing them out of the way had been simple. But they were bright: they would learn. The biggest threat was in his eldest son, Gael--who was not only bigger than Jefferson even in his first year, but despite being the strong-silent type, was brooding or doing something similar within. And yet, the bright-eyed boy resembled him. That was Jefferson's undying, vengeful behavior that his boy was producing. It was as if the one-eyed brute was looking into a mirror of all the pain he'd ever had, condensed into a boy who obviously just wanted to grow up with his father in his life. His siblings were just as predictable, if not worse.

The slow and steady trip back towards the ranch had Jefferson walking along the borders, as cautious as ever with Inferni on their tail and a couple bloodthirsty boys watching his moves. Jefferson assumed that the borders needed more patrolling than usual, even if he was in no mood to do so, and he walked along it two-legged until the point where he would need to break away to head off towards the ranch. Unsurprisingly, of course, his thoughts were interrupted by a stranger walking along the borders a little ways ahead, nonchalant and seemingly harmless. As he approached closer, he became aware of her gait and control in walking; she chose her steps carefully and carried herself in a dignified manner. Jefferson guessed she was of higher ranks in a neighboring pack, but was not a threat: she did not look coyote in the least, though the blue markings on her body did strike some curiosity within the one-eyed man. However, judging by her walk, she was some sort of warrior... the woman was obviously light on her feet. He moved closer. "If you came for the just the sightseeing, I can squeeze you into the next on-the-hour tour," he grumbled sarcastically, a darkness in his voice and his hand in a pocket as he approached from behind.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Cwmfen had been alone with the wind pushing against her back. But for a moment the wind fell still and she could hear many things. The sound of approach, however, was soft and not the careless step of an ignorant creature. Her woad bound ears swiveled back and she turned even as the voice sounded quite suddenly behind her. The woman did not give a start, but she was surprised by the sudden appearance of another. The male that had approached from behind was not DaVinci—he was not even the same shade. But as the wind picked up, it was apparent that the scent of the lands were imprinted upon the scent of the scarred male. And there were quite a few impressive scars upon him, she noted, especially the one that held the eye in darkness. The warrior wondered what manner of battle had endowed this male with such marks. Her white orbs took in the male’s face as she met his gaze with an easy, nonthreatening look, she wondered if he still fought such battles.

As she ceased, turning to face him, a light smile danced upon her maw. The warrior believed that this male, being of Phoenix Valley, was more friend than foe despite his gruff display of words. And yet, she thought that there had been a darker undertone to those words, and her curiosity of the dark allowed her to linger. "I just thought that it’d be appropriate to visit this pack," the soft melody responded. She was not too keen upon jokes or sarcasm, having a lack of skill in such an area. Her own attempts at humor were quite futile. The woad tipped tail waved behind her once as she shifted her weight, the feather in her mane brushing against her shoulder. "I was actually hoping to find DaVinci—I heard that he helped to lead the pack under the Patriarch." The woman resorted to using the title of the leading wolf instead of the name, for she could not recall it and did not wish disrespect upon the pack.

The woman bowed slightly in a manner that denoted her Korean heritage more so than the Caledonian culture. She introduced herself, her register formal as she did so. "Cwmfen nic Graine, Adonis of Dahlia de Mai." As she spoke, the alto tones were quiet. The warrior tended to display such tentative behavior, especially when approaching unknown individuals. That was not to say that she was afraid, for she was not. It was merely attributing to her lack of social aptitude. Rising, the black fae returned to that easily retained posture that was neither submissive nor dominant. The white orbs considered the male’s clothing. Aside from Onus, she had not seen many who wore these human things, and this male certainly had a complete wardrobe (or so the female, not clothed at all, thought). But she had heard also that cattle were held here, which was a strange concept for the female, who had lived merely as a wolf for her first year of life, to understand. But then, she understood most keenly only the path that she had followed. Her social and diplomatic efforts had only begun to truly affect her when she had been promoted. It was a difficult thing, but it was not without its merits.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was certainly polite enough, more so than most of the souls that lingered around and visited their borders, anyway. Jefferson did not miss the slight tinge in her eyes when they fell upon him for the first time; it was a look he recognized, though it seemed she was well trained in hiding her emotions and thoughts behind a kindly face. No matter who it was that gazed upon him for the first time, their expressions were always the same: shock and wonder, mixed to one. Jefferson supposed his history was put on display over his face, marking him as some sort of warrior to those who might not have known him better. They were the scars of the devil, a criminal in disguise of a cranky, beaten up old soul. If the world chose to unknowingly admire him as some sort of hero whose eyes had seen a thousand wins and losses, then he would make no argument in teaching them the truth.

Appropriate to visit a pack? A strange thing to say. "I'm assuming you're more familiar with the area than I, then," Jefferson said quietly, shrugging his shoulders. Something had him in a strange mood that day, for one reason or another, and he nodded quietly at the girl's next comment. "Yeah, they're both here somewhere. Sorry excuses for leaders, if you ask me." His eye wandered, a small smirk at the ends of his lips. "Well, DaVinci's not here, and I'm too lazy to call him. I guess you're stuck with me."

She introduced herself and bowed rather elegantly, a motion that Jefferson was unfamiliar with. He was taken aback by her modest greeting, but the cyclops smiled coolly and nodded his head in his own simple fashion of welcoming. He never was very graceful, after all. "I don't know what an 'Adonis' is, but I assume you're familiar with Cercelee and Haku, then. I'm... Maluki. I live here." A smirk of well-played nonchalance. "You could leave a message for DaVinci... and I'll tell him when I get around to it," he shrugged. Somehow, it was nice acting like he was of no importance at all -- like he didn't need to be responsible for a little while.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The white orbs regarded the male. He was quiet, almost distant, but she was not put off by such things. Some of the males she had met had adopted such traits—Haku and Onus certainly had, even DaVinci. Perhaps this was why the hybrid was able to find a place within this pack. "I’ve explored much of the unclaimed lands," that quiet melody replied with an imperceptible nod, "But there is still much to learn." Because she had taken up the Warrior position within Dahlia de Mai’s ranks, she had often traveled outside her pack’s boarders. Such a habit had been the remains of her life before her arrival to these lands. To avoid her father’s efforts to find her, she had traveled often, refraining from remaining in one place for too long. And yet, her efforts had failed, she thought suddenly, for now the crow wolf had found her once more. But such a thing did not stop her from traveling upon those unclaimed lands; it was important for a warrior to be familiar with the lands upon which one may fight.

The black fae tilted her head slightly, wondering if that next comment had been humor. "I hope you don’t mean that," the quiet melody responded with an amiable smile. But her tone failed to successfully portray the inflections of humor, for the warrior was not adept at such practices of society. She simply did her best. "Oh, I don’t mind," the warrior continued, though she was no longer executing her futile attempts at humor. She did not mind remaining in the presence of this male; for some reason she did not grow overly uncomfortable while in this new situation. "I’m sure DaVinci will be busy—with his own business, as you say, if not with the packwork." The white eyes watched the single green eye, that steady gaze curious about this male and yet too disciplined to pry into his business. They had only just become acquainted, after all, and it would be improper to delve too deeply where it would be unwanted.

The Dahlian woman accepted his simple gesture of greeting with her quiet smile. "It’s just a rank," the soft melody explained, those tones holding a quiet, golden laughter that danced upon the air. For a moment, her white teeth were visible in that smile, but they disappeared once more. "I help Cercelee and Haku to the best of my abilities," she continued with a nod. "So you are familiar with them as well?" It was the warrior’s subtle way to inquire as to how the male knew her leaders and in what way he knew Dahlia. But the warrior did not necessarily expect an enlightening reply to be given. Then, sincerely the black, woad marked female said, "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Maluki." She was merely a curious creature.

"I just wanted to let him know that he should watch out for a particular individual. I don’t know if he has already been here, but he has become a greater threat as of late." For a moment she paused, the white eyes watching the single eye of the male. "His name is Brennt, and he is usually traveling on four paws—yellow eyes with fur the colour of wet driftwood. It is the pups that are in the most danger—the devouring of young is his specialty." Perhaps Dawali Amara had already approached the leadership with the same message, but it wouldn’t hurt to warn them again.

[/html]
[html]

She was a peculiar one, that went without a doubt; it was obvious that she descended from a culture that was a bit more refined or tight, of course unlike his own. Despite her odd, perplexing looks (an appearance so unique, the cyclops first thought what was left of his eyesight was failing), she had quite the stiffness to her. The foreigner didn't quite pick up his sense of sarcasm and wit, or so it became clear to him rather quickly, but regardless the one-eyed idiot didn't change himself accordingly. Instead, he decided to press his luck a little further when her gaze became estranged and clueless at his comment about the leaders. "Oh, no, I mean it," he smirked, shrugging his shoulders. "Couple of idiots. DaVinci's busy enough, running around with the women and doing whatever else he feels up to." A smirk: He was quite the actor. He wondered if she would be able to figure out his lies eventually, though he certainly, possibly naturally, possessed the air of a rebellious lower-ranked packmate either way.

She was familiar with Cercelee and Haku; this was no surprise. "I'm related to them. The white one's my cousin and the other one's my little brother." Half-brother, actually, but who needed to know? She was "happy to meet him", but as a response the cyclops only smiled his eye at her and nodded his head. It wasn't often (or for long) that people were happy around him, after all.

Of course, humor and sarcasm were immediately set aside when she reported her warning. The Patriarch's face grew grim, contemplative: much more like its usual self. As she described the villain's characteristics and such, the brute's head nodded in a silent agreement. He recognized the description as being what the small Cinder had explained after she'd been attacked and temporarily adopted into their pack. "There is a child in our pack that has given the same story," he said, tone serious and more characteristic of the actual Jefferson... not Maluki. "We didn't have his name, but we figured he was terrorizing the other packs as well." He spoke as a leader, not as a fool. The idiot knew better than to make such words a joking matter. "Do we know of his whereabouts? Where he's from?" The Patriarch straightened his back, connecting his piercing green eye with hers and demanding answers as such.

[/html]
[html]

500+

"He was troubled when I saw him last," the soft melody considered, as if such a thing warranted incompetence. But she wondered what it was now that troubled DaVinci so—and she did allow herself to believe that he was troubled, for he always seemed to allow himself to fall into such moods. "These things are of his personal life," the soft voice continued (and she wondered briefly how well this male knew the hybrid, presuming to know such things of his life). "Are they to an extent that they are conflicting with his duties?" For the warrior, it was quite simple to separate the two aspects of life. As she had demonstrated with the expulsion of Svara, when her duty was involved, her personal life mattered very little. But the woman also considered the fact that others may not allow such a clear-cut line to intervene the two aspects. Perhaps DaVinci was truly allowing such a thing to happen. But the woman could not be sure—it was interesting, at least, to hear what a pack member would say about the leadership. She wondered if similar talk occurred within Dahlia.

The black fae was surprised to hear that Maluki was related to both the Rosea and the Lilium. Perhaps she should not have been, however, for she had swiftly realized that the bloodlines within these lands were far spread and well known. But for a foreigner such as herself, such a thing was easily forgotten. "I had forgotten how potent that lineage was," the alto melody replied with a smile. None of her leaders had mentioned this relation, though it was not something of which the Adonis had inquired. And she did not expect Haku to reveal such things to her, if such a relation even mattered to the distant Lilium. "Are you close to them?" The woman had come from a culture that encouraged loyalty to blood; even the culture of her father that ran through her veins demanded respect and obedience of the elders of the family. While many families within these lands proved to be distant, she wondered if Maluki’s case would differ.

With the mention of the threat that Brennt posed, Maluki seemed to change. He held a commanding air about him, and she knew that the small talk of before was nothing compared to this. Quietly, the woad marked fae wondered who exactly this male was within the hierarchy of Phoenix Valley. And she was not surprised to hear that a pup of this pack was also attacked. It was foolish of the yellow eyed predator to pursue the young of packs—at least lone wolves would be alone, as their status so deftly implied. The woman knew that she could no longer tolerate him. "I do not know where he is from," the warrior admitted, "but he often frequents the outskirts of Halifax city." She remembered how the predator had marked his territory there, barring her from proceeding. "He is dangerous because he learns quickly the attacks of his opponents. I would have finished him off had it not been for the safety of a Dahlian pup." And yet, she wondered if she would be so lucky the next time she met Brennt, and she knew that there would be a next time.

[/html]
[html]

Jefferson chose to nod or shrug as the foreign subleader continued to muse and question him further, but he had already grown bored of such talk. However, after his shift of personality from nonchalant into his more typical seriousness, he straightened himself up and assumed the normal, casual air he carried. Halifax was frustratingly close to Phoenix Valley; he had known Addison was in danger in general beforehand, but now he was alerted that she was in danger by proximity as well. To this, his scowl thickened and his brows furrowed, but he commented little on the matter. "I will keep watch for him, then," the brute stiffened, nodding his head. "He will not come near these lands again. I appreciate that you came to alert us." Brennt had attacked and scarred Geneva and endangered Addison -- that was all the excuses he needed to rip the sorry mutt's head from his shoulders the second he got the chance.

Sighing and relaxing his shoulders, Jefferson cleared his throat and reverted back to the former questions. "DaVinci is my subleader," he clarified. "He makes trouble with Inferni because he's fallen for one of the leaders there. Needless to say, we and the clan aren't on good terms as a result." He still had a few bumps and bruises from the scuffle with Gabriel, and he didn't appreciate that. "He's a good man, but he's young and reckless." Why was he telling this to her, anyway? Shaking his head to dismiss the matter, he continued. "And no, I'm not close to your leaders. Haku and I have different fathers; I've only met him once. Cercelee is just a friend."

The cyclops's gaze wandered for a short moment, pondering to himself before returning. Surely she'd figured out his facade by now. At this, he smirked coyly and glanced at her in the corner of his eye. "I had you going for a while there, eh lass?"

[/html]
[html]

500+

The one-eyed male’s visage darkened at her news. The woman did not doubt that there were pups within the boarders of Phoenix Valley, and she knew as well that their protection was a very high priority, as it was within her own pack. Yet, she felt that there was something more to the male than he was telling her; he no longer seemed to be the negligent, nonchalant male of before. And she wondered at this, but was silent. She did not know the male well enough having just met him moments before, but this was also not the time to demand such information. His words made her think that he was perhaps a scout of the lands, which would certainly explain why he was near the boarders. The woman nodded. "It will be best to keep the pups far within the boarders." The woad marked warrior believed that the male would know what to do; nevertheless she voiced the suggestion. Brennt would not simply stay away. He would grow hungry again.

DaVinci is my subleader. The woad bound ears pricked forward, though her face did not necessarily display the mild surprise she felt. If DaVinci were Maluki’s subleader, then would that not make Maluki the leader of this pack? The white eyes watched him curiously. If this were so, she wondered why he had felt the need to deceive her. Of course, perhaps it had been her inability to register the slight inflections of sarcasm that had made such a thing irresistible. Nevertheless, the woman did not necessarily appreciate such a thing. Deception was a way to disrespect, and disrespect was one thing that the black warrior could not tolerate. At the same time, Maluki would be her superior, and so there was not much she could do to counter him, or so she believed in her mind. Having been raised to show utter respect and acceptance of superiors, the disciplined woman was often silent. Setting the matter aside for a moment, the woman returned to the words that were spoken by the one-eyed male.

"That he is."She had sensed no malevolent nature within the hybrid, only a tendency to fall into a pit of darkness he seemed to have dug himself. So DaVinci had fallen in love with a woman from Inferni. A soft smile graced the woad bound maw. "This must have been going on for a while, I assume," she replied/ "I wondered why he seemed so distraught, but he was set to keep me from his troubles." There was a slight pause before she continued. "Inferni is always on bad terms with another pack, it seems. Perhaps they require conflict to exist." The woman’s tone held no accusation, merely a quiet curiosity. She had heard of such things upon her travels, and often such societies and packs did not fare well. She had only been within Inferni once carrying Ezekiel, and she had met Gabriel. He was one to be reckoned with. In response to his comment about his relationship to her superiors, the black fae simply nodded. So it seemed that many families here were distant.

A light smile flickered across her maw. "You did," she admitted openly. "But," she said after a moment of thought, "I cant understand your reasoning for such a thing. How do I know which of your words were true and which were false?" Even a name could be false.

[/html]
[html]
She was his opposite, and despite their grim and grave discussions, the Patriarch could not help to feel the tinges of amusement and laughter underneath. Her lack of humor and understanding in sarcasm was something he probably would not have wanted to deal with one a day-to-day basis, being that he was quite the sarcastic asshole and well aware of it. After all, the reason he and DaVinci seemed to get along so well was that the two understood each other perfectly, as if their sarcastic attacks and remarks were some sort of hidden language the two leaders knew fluently.

Even her reactions were restrained, however, and Jefferson wondered why it was she held herself so stiffly. The act was so well-trained that it was clearly habitual; the tenseness she performed in was something she did everywhere, not just on the lands of potentially hazardous strangers. It wasn't a bad thing, he supposed, but the cyclops was grateful that he wasn't the same way.

"Inferni is Inferni," he shrugged. That was the reality of it; the coyote clan simply did what it wanted and when, and Gabriel was undaunted by those who stood in his way. They were a troublesome bunch sometimes, but the clan kept to themselves when they were left alone, and thus Jefferson still knew very little on the ways of their group due to the fact that Phoenix Valley had never needed to deal with them beforehand.

Jefferson recognized a glint in her well-trained eyes when realization struck, that he himself was not an average character in their pack. They were quite opposite, and although he assumed she wouldn't be too happy with his remarks or deception, the cyclops hardly cared in the least. "My name is Maluki," he said simply, but shrugged his shoulders. "Or it was when I was born. Due to complications, I go by Jefferson now." Hell, he wanted an explanation, so she could figure that one out on her own. "I am the Patriarch here, but running a pack is stiff and dull. Besides, how was I to know you yourself wasn't a spy?" He didn't know how Inferni worked and such reasoning hadn't been the excuse for his behavior, but there was a truth to it. Jefferson was hardly unconcerned as to what others thought of him, and this was just another case and point, in the end.

[/html]
[html]

We can wrap this one up soon? ^=^
500+

So it is, she thought. Her white eyes considered the brown and cream hued male. "You are like Haku," the quiet alto said suddenly as if she were thinking aloud. They both seemed to have a similar sort of humor, a hint of something darker. And yet they were different, distinctly so. "But you are brighter in personality and speak more willingly." ‘Brighter’ may have been an odd way to put it, but she saw it in such a way. There was something more dangerous about the way Haku existed, though she did not doubt that this Patriarch had similar dangers—all wolves did. A light smile danced across her maw as she brushed away that comparison. "You’re dislike of Inferni is mutual anyway."

It was not the first time she would have heard of one changing one’s name. Perhaps it had been to redfine himself, or perhaps to rid oneself of the history of a family. Or perhaps it had been to hide, though physically she did not think this lattermost reason was true; a leader of a pack would not be running from something physical. But the black fae was not subject to his thoughts. "Jefferson," the woman repeated, almost in a third greeting. The name held a completely different meaning, if only because the inflection of the two names seemed to come from separate cultures. But the woad marked fae also saw the names in different colours, Maluki being an oceanic blue while Jefferson was a burnt orange. She wondered what significance such a thing held in the determination of his character, for she believed that names did matter.

"A spy?" the woman repeated. She supposed that it was a reasonable assumption. Cwmfen’s head tilted slightly. "I suppose, but I am a wolf, and Inferni dislikes wolves." She knew at least that very few wolves, if any, were ever permitted to join the ranks of Inferni. And having met Gabriel de le Poer, she did not doubt that it had been he alone who had dictated such a thing, and she did not doubt that it had been the past that would push him to such beliefs. "A spy would be more discrete," the woman added—a true spy, at least. And the woman believed that those who titled themselves should live up to that title. If they did not, Death would simply snatch them away.

The woman was about to bow, about to offer a last greeting before departing, but she stopped before she had even moved, returning her mind to the one-eyed Patriarch. "There’s one last thing," the quiet melody said, as if she were unsure as to whether to allow her thoughts consideration. "There is a black wolf with white across his chest and shoulders—my father." There was a slight pause as her gaze met that of the male. "He is only after me, and I doubt that he will bring trouble to your boarders. But I feel that I must warn you to look out for him as well." The darker tones that her voice had taken would allow the Patriarch to feel the threat that she felt her father posed. A quiet sigh escaped that woad bound maw. "He will not show mercy." These last words were spoken slowly as if she chose the words carefully, as if she were slowly understanding the meaning and the implication.

[/html]
[html]

He was a bit surprised to hear her impression of Haku, but it couldn't be helped. The two weren't close; Jefferson had only a single meeting between them to hold onto to remember his step-brother by, and it wasn't exactly the most pleasant of thoughts. Haku had been distrusting even then, his recognition of Maluki even more caustic. Oddly, the Dahlia man hadn't put him on edge back at that meeting, though his behavior was definitely more and more questionable as Jefferson lingered longer on the thought. Now that the cyclops led a pack, however, he couldn't assure their meetings to be so friendly from then on. If Haku was a threat of some sort, he'd have to know about it... but in the meantime, his friendship with Cercelee and 'acquaintanceship' with this Cwmfen would do. "I guess we get it from mother dearest," he lied. Hell, he didn't know why he and Haku were similar.

He smiled at her analysis of the concept of spying, though he was not sure why. She was charming, in a humorless way, although resisting each and every urge to speak sarcastically with her was a heavy burden. He made no reply to her mutterings on the subject, but straightened attentively as she continued with more serious news. The brute's bitten, torn ear simply flicked at the mentioning of her father as some sort of culprit. "I will keep my eye out," Jefferson shrugged, worrying little about the matter if it was of no direct concern to his pack or family. He had far too much else to worry about, but current events and wanted signs were always useful knowledge for a lazy cyclops and his pack of dreamers. "I'll be sure to pass on anything I hear. Good luck with that." That was all he could offer.

[/html]