My God; what have we done to you?
[html]

She couldn't remember the last time that she'd been back down on four legs. Siobhan felt that it was a useless form, the four-legged one...her optime form was far superior to it...but for hunting, she did feel that it would be best for her to be shifted down. She was going to try hunting for herself again, and she didn't think that she would be quick enough on two legs without any weapons to use.

The yearling frowned and concentrated on the pheasant pecking the ground a few meters away from her, garnet eyes focused. She crept closer and closer, her small white form held low to the ground, large ears twitching back and forth, listening. So far, so good. Siobhan came even closer, closer, closer...no! The large bird turned at just the wrong moment, spotting the albino out of the corner of its eye and letting out a screech. Before she could even think about taking a leap at it the animal was gone, taking flight into the surrounding woods.

[/html]
[html]

His duties had shifted within the clan, although he didn't really feel one way or another about it. His loyalty to Inferni was the same no matter what job they gave him. Giggle felt the pricking of hunger and so quietly walked the woods in lupus form, following carefully prey scents. He considered going after a rabbit but changed his mind and let it pass, just as he heard the familiar screech of a pheasant. The hybrid traced the noise, having been close enough to the area to catch the last sight of the bird as it disappeared and see the white form that had startled it. A young girl.

The greyscale hybrid approached her from the side, keeping quiet. He paused a reasonable distance away and cleared his throat. 'Bit of back luck, I'm sure you'll catch it next time,' He offered. The white coy was already at a disadvantage for her coloring, especially in the darker territories of the lands, where she'd stick out like a sore thumb.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female didn't really know her place in the clan just yet. She was still discovering it. With Gabriel's training she was becoming a better warrior, yes, better able to defend herself...but what did that mean for her life in Inferni? She didn't want to fight anyone, ever. She would rather run. It was what she grew up knowing, running away. And it was easier. If she ran away, she wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt or anything like what had happened to Ezekiel. Poor Zeke.

The voice behind her surprised her a bit, but she tried not to look afraid. What an odd looking fellow, this coyote. "Who are you? Siobhan has never seen you here. You are a member of the clan?"

[/html]
[html]

Her question took him by surprise. He had never seen the child before, except perhaps at a pack meeting, but he didn't doubt she was a clan mate. For a moment Giggle hesitated, feeling as though he didn't fit in. Then it passed and he relaxed again. She was just being careful. 'Yeah, I am. My name's Giggle, and I'm the Imaginifer.' Normally he wouldn't have included his rank, but he wanted to reassure her of his place. She had referred to herself as Siobhan, unless she was talking about some other animal, as some canines had companions. He glanced around and seeing no one, assumed it was the former. 'So, your name is Siobhan?' The hybrid repeated, a little uncertainly. Where was he going to go from here?

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The truth was, she hadn't been spending that much time in Inferni lately. She had been so preoccupied with finding Haven, with talking to him and learning about what he had been doing for the last two months, that she had almost forgotten about the place that had taken her in and fed her when she was younger. About the coyote who had. Siobhan had been spending a little more time at home, hunting a bit and bringing things back and leaving them for her den-mate Ezekiel. She and the larger male weren't mates, or anything, just good friends. He had been the one to bring her to this place.

"Yes. My...name is Siobhan. Siobhan Cavil." Her words seemed to confuse him, and her ears fell back. She didn't want to be confusing. She had to try harder to speak normally. "I have not been around Inferni much lately...I was looking for my friend. But now I am back. I was trying to catch prey...but I have never been good at that."

[/html]
[html]

He watched the smaller white girl, nodding slightly when she confirmed her name. His eyes lit up suddenly when she said she had difficulty with hunting. While the grey hybrid had never been able to actually perform his duties as Scorpius, which he previously was, due to his broken arm, he was as good as any to teach her the tricks. Giggle crouched down, placing his palms down flat beside him to balance the weight. 'Maybe I can help you out a bit,' he half asked, half said, offering the girl one of his funny lipless smiles.

[/html]
[html]
I love your giggle avatar ^^ It's cute!

She didn't really know what the clan duties were that were attached to each rank. Siobhan had always just done whatever she liked, following Ezekiel around or assisting him when he was injured. She knew Gabriel, too...and though they had taught her how to fight, they had never mentioned any specific duties that she would be given. Just protect the clan and hunt for herself. It was all she knew.

Her eyes lit up at the offer. What a nice coyote, to be offering to teach her like he was. She couldn't refuse! "This is your room?" She asked. "Oh, Mr. Giggle...that would be wonderful!"
[/html]
[html]

danka (:

A little veil of nervousness floated into his consciousness, laying across his mind. He was older than her, and therefor more experienced, but only by a small amount. And the coyote hardly considered himself to be some sort of authority on, well, anything. What if he steered her wrong? It was too late to back out now, and on seeing her eyes sparkle and her response, he didn't even want to. 'Don't worry about it,' Giggle replied. He balanced himself properly and shifted back to his four legged form, to be able to assist her properly.

'Uh, alright.' He muttered, leaning back on his haunches once more. 'Really, it's practice more than anything.' The young male paused and glanced at the woods, and back to her. 'But maybe we could try to find some small game together?'

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... iobhan.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She agreed readily, looking off into the bushes and sniffing a bit. What would they be able to find here? The young adult narrowed her red eyes, searching. She couldn't see anything, but that didn't mean it wasn't out there. Maybe she ought to use her sense of smell. She looked to Giggle for some kind of direction; did he smell anything?

"Does you smell anything? I can't...maybe a rabbit?" She could smell something faint. Maybe it was underground? That made sense to her.

[/html]