lone wolf [j]
- Character Name: Shakadyn.
- Character Birthdate (including year): June 23rd, 2002.
- Luperci: Yes.
- Your e-mail: plushpistol@gmail.com
- A secondary form of contact: I'll get back to you on that one.
- How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Well, I first joined in 2002, too, so fucked if I can remember.

I haven't exactly RPed in public in... a while, so can I get by on credit?
I think I'd still like a sample/reference. If nothing else, you can write up a "entering 'Souls"-type post?
I don't get no respect... Nah, this was fun to write; here you go!

[html]
He swaggered a bit, amused. The smell of this place was familiar... ah, but of course, he'd been here last year - no, the year before that, considering that it was virtually 2008 already. (He was very strict about keeping up with his times and dates. Usually.) A moment and he took it all in again - well, not all of it, but enough - and decided that, if anything, he at least missed the city. The city, and the red rocks, and the waterfalls, and maybe a few of the people too. Even if they'd gone, the landscape wouldn'tve... right?

As always, he traveled by moonlight, eyes too sensitive for the day, but he sort of wished he had the light to see by, now. He'd stumbled across it again on the wooded side (was there a wooded side? He wasn't in anyone's packlands, was he?), and while he'd been able to deal with plains and rocky plateaus at night, shadowy forests gave him the creeps... Well, that was ridiculous. He chastised himself. He was five now, after all, and even if he hadn't exactly inherited his parents' formidable sizes, he was agile - or jumpy - enough to fend for himself.

... Still not going there. (After all, predominantly white fur in a woodland is forgiving to no one, even in the winter.)

But definitely going somewhere. Impulse dictated the sudden flaring up of curiosity that needed to be sated.

He kept to the snowy brush and hugged the treeline, cold nipping at his eyes and nose. He tossed his head so that the tuft of fur on his head, growing ever longer, fluffed up and fell over said nose and at least part of his face. It wasn't terribly reassuring, so he made a mental note to scavenge for a lighter or some matches (or - sigh - do it the old-fashioned way) to start a fire with when he found a place to settle for a day or two. ... Ah! Finally, the trees ended and gave way to a beach. Lightning Bay, hadn't it been?

He considered howling to announce his return, but, the pack's obligation to noisily announce their presence was not so much an obligation to a lone wolf such as he, as it was a fun pastime. And it was stupid. No need to attract unwanted attention. He settled on a bark, a bit of self-mockery for the dog collar, and turned inward, heading for the hills. Or, indeed, wherever his feet took him.
[/html]
Looks good to me. Tongue

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]