See the Me
This is Leucion's tracker thread for... Whatever. I'll doll it up like Vuk's at some later date. For now, her siggy and table will be the only things in here.
Signature(s):

[Image: 15nrdsk.jpg]
Table(s):

[html]

((OOC: Sorry I took so long! I've been on-call twenty three-seven taking care of my mother and her injured knee. XD EDIT: Look! I made me a table! XD It's the first time I've gotten the HTML to do what I want it to. Big Grin I'm usually a failure at HTML...))

Hurriedly, the young wolf scrambled to his feet at the sounds of voices. Embarrassed as can be, he pleeded to his Guide in the Clouds that he'd not been seen, though he knew that was unlikely from the question asked by the orange Psyaerkin he now saw. As he continued to look around, he spotted also a blothcy female Aerkin. She was pretty. But then, he thought just about all females of his species were pretty. If only there was a female as pretty as him...

Acting as though to dust himself off, Taiga brushed the back of his paw across his chest and sat back on his haunches. "I'm fine, thank you," he replied, a litte stiff from the embarassing fall, but still polite. His mother would skin him if she ever caught him being unpolite. Not that he had any hopes of ever seeing her again. Elementum is a big place, after all, and his parents had probably already left Let. Besides, he didnt need them. He was prefectly capable of taking care of himself.

[/html]