The chance of a new life
1.Name: Rendall
2.Birthdate: Nov. 19th. 2008
3.luperci
4.Gender: Female
5.e-mail: keytygirl@yahoo.com
6.none
7.I heard about souls from a friend who joined the AniWaya pack
8.none (sorry lol its my first time ^.^ role playing)

Initial post:

The cub walked quietly, peacfully among the foliage, her paws aching from her long journey, she paused for a second at the sound of leaves rustling, then dismissed the sound. As she continued to trot lightly over the grass carpeted floor of the forest she caught sent of what she had been looking for...clan territory, not wanting to stir up a fuss or cause problems for the clan that rested here, she had stayed hidden away in the nearby forests for a few days, careful not to cross or even get close.

Other wolves always terrified her, though she had only been introduced to a pack once, the painful reminder that she was not welcome rested upon her scarred forepaw. Luckly for her the leg was still in good condition. Had she not run as fast as she did, she probably wouldnt have survived.

But enough about memories, she needed to focus and stay alert, less she wanted to start unwanted trouble again. She once again caught wif of the sent of wolves and made her way down a small path, th smell lead her to a slightly open field, she crept to the opening of the path and caught a glimpse...nothing so far....however she kept a good distanced between her and the clan line.

She made her way behind a boulder near the path entrance and quietly layed down in the lush foliage allowing her gayish white belly to be warmed by the sun. Soon exhaustion from travel and lack of food took over and she fell into a light sleep, but she was soon awoken by a fesh sent of wolf and she crept back over to the side of the boulder so that she may get a glimpse of who was coming, her better judgement decided to allow herself to be seen as well.

She sat up and allowed the black, gray, and white markings be seen in the warm sunlight, the blue highlights that shone with her black top coat probably made her look unusual in the beautiful earth tone backround, she stood up and sniffed the air, waiting nervously for the arrival
DaVinci hadn't been paying attention to much that day as he returned home from an exhausting evening tending to his sister's wounded comrade and a long trek to his own lands. Upon reaching the lands he caught the scent of a stranger as he paused for a moment. He was a little bit leery of strangers with the monster that had caused such a stir within the packs lately. The rustle of leaves and the sudden appearance of the strangely hued child made DaVinci relax slightly as he tried to offer the little kid a smile as he asked, "Where did you come from?"

He didn't catch the scent of any of the other packs on the child but he wasn't going to just assume that the puppy was a stray. Kids didn't just appear on doorsteps did they. Oh wait, his had. DaVinci sat down near the boulder and waited for the little puppy to speak up. He didn't want to push her but he wasn't going to learn anything unless she spoke up.
She looked up at the pale silver male approaching her, she laid her ears back agaisnt her skull and tucked her tail between her legs. As soon as he offered a smile to her she began to relax alittle. she approached him slowly, cautiously, her tail still tucked between her legs, he seemed like a nice wolf but she wasnt going to take any chances.
"Hello....My name is Rendall, I have been traveling from the far north i guess, I'm not exactly sure where I am, I've been traveling...alot...I came across your pack lands a few days back and i hoped to meet someone."

She crept alittle closer but still kept a good distance between her and the large male. listening anxiously for any signs of aggression that she might have caused
DaVinci noticed just how leery the girl seemed to be. He knew that most kids were a little surprised to see the likes of him greeting them, he did after all look more like a coyote than a wolf. He didn't let that bother him though as he smiled once more and nodded as she mentioned how she'd got there and what she was looking form. "Well, we're always looking for new faces, and we can't let a little lady like you out there all alone. That would be cruel of us., if you didn't have any family.." He paused a moment and thought about poor little Cinder before he frowned and eyed the child. "You got any family?" He hoped her story wasn't going to be a repeat of what had happened to Cinder.

DaVinci crouched down to where he was at a closer level to the girl as he smiled. "You can stay here if you'd like. We've got another couple of kids around here.. and most of the adults aren't that old. Not like me atleast, or Jefferson. He's REALLY old." he gave the girl a wink and hoped that she would in fact repeat his comment back to the Patriarch one day. Jefferson would know just who had given her such information and he loved the reactions he got from their leader.
She smiled at the silver male, he was very kind to her seeing as though she didnt look like the usual pup, most wolves had avoided her or even snapped at her. She frowned at the wolf's question and answered quietly."I use to, but i dont anymore, i was chased away from my pack due to my unusual colored fur, they didnt think i was normal, they thought i was too strange...." she looked away at the forest that sheltered her "...my monther...died from infection in her wounds, because she wouldnt abandon me, she too, was injured, but she never tended to her wounds, only mine...."

The cub lifted her neck up just alittle and showed the wolf the scars from the wounds she had endured from the anger-crazed female that lead her former pack. The male became level with her and she looked into his steel blue eyes, finding a kind of comfort in his smile that she had only recieved form her mother, she knew that she could trust him. she smiled at him, " I would love to come with you and meet them, it seems i have no where else to go" she stood up and lifted her tail in happiness " Even the really old one"
DaVinci couldn't help but wonder just what sort of wolves the poor child had lived with if they'd thought that her pelt color was unusual. She looked like most other wolves around to him, but he had known others in the past that had been cast aside for strange things, from the color of their eyes to the color of their fur. He just pushed the astranged logic of her past pack to the back of his mind as he smiled. "It's ok, no one will chase you off here.." He flinched at what had happened to the poor child's mother as he sighed to himself. "I'm sorry about your mom.. my mom's gone too.." it might not seem so much considered that he was full grown but it still hurt the male. Their relation might have been rough but over time they'd grown closer. Her missing still stung the hybrid leader.

His eyes gazed down at the scars the little tyke had been granted from the leader of her old pack. He frowned to himself and shook his head sadly. "Well, you can stay with me for now.. when you're older you can choose your own den or house to live in.. whichever suits you." He smiled as she mentioned even wanting to meet the grumpy old man. He chuckled as he asked, "How about we get you something to eat first and some rest, then tomorrow you can go exploring the packlands?" She looked like a good meal would do her well and a long nap would never turn anybody.
She looked up at him brightly"Its very kind of you to do this, traking me in and all..."
It seems that her and the silver male had something in common, she hoped that her trust in him would only grow and she'd find her way in his pack she looked around the sunny area, alittle something to eat sounded good, she hadnt been able to catch anything, the hunting had exhausted her and a good nap sounded nice too.
She stood up and walked up next to the male's side, only did she realize, she didnt know his name..."Um forgive me but whats your name?"
she couldnt wait to get going over to the camp and meet all the wolves as well as explore new lands, but she would have to trust in him to lead the way
ooc-We can end this one here, you can request new thread in the RR Thread Request area now that you're titled. Smile

DaVinci couldn't help but smile when she thanked him, it wasn't often that one came across such a well behaved and polite child. Someone had obviously taken the time to teach her some manners. It was a pity that who`ever it was would never get to see that she had remembered those manners so well. "You don't have to thank me, we can't let a little lady like you out on her own, it's a cruel place out there sometimes.." It wasn't like she'd already learned that. His words seemed kindof stupid after he'd said them but there was no reason to rephrase it now.

They began to walk back to his cabin as she asked him a question, which reminded him of how out of it he'd been lately, he hadn't even told the poor kid his name. Some pupsitter he was. He chuckled as he turned his stormy orbs towards her as he answered. "I'm DaVinci, I'm the Savant around here, it means I help lead the pack.. I also tend to watch after all the little ones." He trotted down the path with the little one following along. It wouldn't belong before she was warm and cozy with a fully belly. Then she had their whole world to explore under the protection of the pack.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.