You and I must fight for our rights
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
We can either fade to black or keep going, doesn't matter to me :3

Haven was determined. Probably more than he ever had been about anything. Not only was this his dream coming to fruition, but this was his duty. He had sworn vows to protect his pack. To protect those that could not protect themselves. The image of Ruri flashed through his mind, and Svara's battered form laying in the sand. It drove him, kept him strong and focused on the path that he had chosen. It was this that had truly pulled him from his depression, that was making the youth himself again. Now he had a purpose to serve again. This was about more than just himself, it was about his loved ones and those he had pledged his loyalty and protection to. His ears swiveled to catch her explanation. Ah, that made sense. "I understand." He knew he could not have asked for a better instructor.

He could feel the strain in his muscles as he maintained the stance. Both his legs and arms felt the burn. Teeth lightly bit down on his tongue to help remove his mind from the discomfort in his limbs. He wouldn't allow himself to make any noise or to shift or give up. Giving up wasn't an option, not for him. The Aatte male steeled his mind, focusing on his goals and on the faces of those he cared for. It helped, and he knew that it always would. He had not been counting heartbeats himself, so he only knew the time was over when Cwmfen shifted and rose. With some effort he stood up, exhaling deeply and then taking an equally deep breath. Head nodded at her suggestion. It would be a good way to end his practices. But he was far from wanting to finish this practice. There was a fire in his gut that urged him forward. "I would like to continue, if you don't mind." Haven offered a soft smile of gratitude.

[/html]