thread title missing
[html]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ound-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"If I ever leave you, I want you to know I loved you baby."
"You won't ever leave me, you'll be in my memories."
"Memories only go so far sometimes, daughter."

She moaned in her sleep. Keeping on her side to avoid pain in the worst of her wounds. Opening her yellow eyes she stared off into the empty cabin. The others were gone, leaving her to be tangled in the deer pelt that smelled so good. She was surrounded by blankets and pelts, and bandages covered her wounds. Moving onto her back she moaned again in pain the twisted up her body. She still had no memory, just the words of a man in her dreams.

pushing up from her bed, she looked around at the cabin she had been resting in. No memories had come to her. It seemed like that hurt the husky male. She only wished she could stop hurting him. Pushing a hand through her considerably long red hair she sighed and her stomach growled. So many days she had been sleeping she hadn't eaten anything. She thought about her wounds and was certin she could stand and find the male who took care of her, or one of the other wolves that had taken care of her. Knowing her wounds she would have to stich three out of six on her legs, and four out of eight on her upper torso.

On her feet she stumbled towards the door and opened it with out to much noise. To her surprise the male lay before the door, sleeping. Her heart pounded in her chest. She couldn't leave and get her own food. Her hunger would be a good excuse to watch him that was for sure. Painfully she kneeled down and watched the male. His breathing calm. The urge to touch him was strong, but she kept her hands to herself. Who had this man been to her? Why did her not knowing him hurt him so much? Her stomach growled again.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ytable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"tell me you love me" Her sweet voice was like a song to his ears. "baby just tell me you love me" "you know I do" Her red fur filled his dream with the bright color, the strong dream of a twisted memory almost made him think he could smell her. "I just want to hear it.." Those eyes, that yellow mixed into the twist of colors and images that built up Leroy memories, his dream was not a memory but a dream that he could see his mate. That scent again. "You know I love you Svara Thames"

Dreams can only last for so long. His black and white body was landed out on his stomach with his halfing form relaxed, dead to the world from the effects of sleep. Breathing was smooth as his ears twitched from his ever thinning dream, each lung full of air almost seemed to make his dream seem real. The sweet smell unconsciously reminded him of the suger woods. The rest was good of Leroy's body, even as resist he had been to fall asleep to begin with. Ever so slowly his breathing changed only the slightest, the strong smell an the vibration of motion was the first things that started to rouse him. His ear flickered as a very close rumble awaken him from the drowsiness of sleep,taking a deep breath his red eyes slowly opened as he blinked sleep away. Glancing up Leroy was slightly confused as he still remained laying but his head turned to stare back, he would not have thought Svara would have loomed over him in his sleep. Looking about he didn't smell or hear anyone else around. "umm..is something wrong?" Leroy's voice was smooth and soft to Svara but he also kept a distance emotional, Leroy was not going to throw her past on her.

[/html]
[html]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ound-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She watched him with her yellow eyes, even if only one of them worked. He was handsome, more then most she was sure. Yet that Jac fellow had been just as handsome, and smelled just as good. Yet he hadn't cried over her broken body like this man had. She felt so protected by these strangers, theses strangers who were her family, and yet she couldn't remember any of them. It made her so angry at herself, for letting her loved ones down. What wolf was she with out her memories?

When he woke she looked away quickly embarrased that he had caught her staring at his sleeping form. His question arose and her excuse was already ready and waiting. "I'm hungry and was hoping you could tell me where food was." She didn't like asking for food, for some odd reason it felt wrong and almost degrading. Her wounded ear twitch showing her tension. Out of all of the strangers, he spoke the least to her. It was almost like she hurt him the most, but how could she fix it? "And i need help stiching my wounds." She mumbled self contiously. To help her he would have to touch parts of her body only a lover would, but what other choice did she have? Sucking it up she let her yellow eyes meet him in a strong gaze.

[/html]
Leroy couldn't help but watch Svara, she might not Emmet his gaze but the male could swear he felt her eyes linger. Breathing he wasn't sure why he remained so open in front of os her, usually he would move away with distance between them. So familiar, too comfortable. Ears turned unsure as her words sung to him, food, of course she must be hungry. "well.." his voice paused as she meet his eyes. Asking for help, stitching some of her wounds would be better if Firefly did them. The small bit of happiness, part of him that longed to be closer was satisfied. Moving slowly the halfing male rose to a sit as his red eyes glanced about the porch, itt seems that party has ate the small deer quicker then he had thought. Claws clicked the wood as his tail wrapped around him, turning he faced her slightly as he spoke. "I'll get you somthing to eat.." Pausing his red gazed flickered about almost awkwardly, unsure if he should help clean her wounds. "ok....I'll help with that...um when i get back, you should rest till then.." Breathing was peaceful, that sweet smell seemed to embrace him. Body shifted to stand up as he took a step putting space between them, glancing back he mumbled low/"i'll be right back.." Slowly he jumped off the porch, it is time to hunt.
[html]

As he responded to her she felt lost. It was akward standing before a male who knew her better then she knew herself. The distance he was keeping from her was irritating and made her feel like she was invading his space. What was is that she couldn't remember? Had she had sex with this male before? Had she kissed him? Did he know about her past? Maybe she should ask him? The thought was tempting, but she almost wondered if the gold female would tell her more. She wished she could remember everything, weren't your memories what made you love someone? The red she wolf almost wondered if that wasn't true, because as she gazed at the black and white husky her heart beat faster.

He left quickly leaving her to stand on wobbly legs watching him bound away. Her body ached, but it was nothing compared to the ache in her head and heart. Turning away she made her way back into the cabin, luckly with out killing herself. Some part of her knew it was to early to be pushing her mind for answers, but she wanted to know. Sitting down she wrapped the pelt around her again. Where was all this taking her?

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ytable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Maybe he felt bad for just leaving her there, Leroy just couldn't be that close. Even if he was to. Trotting his black and white body moved quickly across their new land, paws were silent as it took no time to locate a small herd or elk. A adult would be to hard right now, though a fawn would do nicely and the darkness of night will also favor him. Leroy's red eyes quickly spotted one as he went into a full blown sprint towards the herd, panic was always a good tacit for a lone hunter. The herd exploded into motion as mass fear and confusion fill them, tail high and head low his chest rumbled as the large brown bodies bounded all around. watch for hooves. Cutting a turn the husky cased the baby elk towards the beach, a snarl pulled from his jaws as he picked up his speed once the animal crashed into the water. This gave him the chance he needed, lunging his jaws closed around the side of it's neck as Leroy used his body weight to push it down. Stumbling about the deers legs finally gave out as the two splashed into the water, kicking about a burning emitted in Leroy's leg but he ignored it. Splashing and growls were soon over as the wet male headed back with the baby elk.

Stopping in front of the porch Leroy let his body shack the water out of her coat, though it'll still be damp to the touch before he shifted fully and grabbing the fawn's leg. Leroy ripped out the deer's side with his maw, tearing out two large clumps of meat that he held in his hand. Wiping the blood from his maw it only left a pick tent. Slowly entering the cabin he walked quietly, red eyes looking for Svara as he slowly headed back to 'their' pelt. Tapping his fingers on the door before opening his voice was smooth like always. "Svara I got you something to eat.." Slowly pushing the door open Leroy took slow steps in, inching his way beside the pelt where he took a set on the floor. "here..i hope this is ok.." holding open his hand he showed Svara the bright red fresh meat.

[/html]
[html]

It didn't take the male long to return with food. The smell of meat made her mouth water and stomach grumble again. Taking the meat from his offering hands she started to eat. At first she was all but inhaling her food, after a few minutes she slowed down to enjoy her food. Only once did she look up at him. He was handsome, right next to the king in looks. Averting her gaze she finished her meal and licked her lips. She gave him a small smile as she got up slowly and a little clumsly. Surprisingly her memory of where things were in the cabin hadn't been lost. Unconsiously she knew where each herb, needle, and pad was.

Getting to the storage she took out a needle, thread, and a paste that she already knew what it was. She was about to move back to the deer skin when her legs felt weak, and she stumbled to the ground. Hissing in pain she sat up before the male could come to assist her. She really was afraid of being touched. Looking at him with her yellow eye she smirked a little. "oops" Indicating for him to come to her side she spread her legs to where the worst of her wounds were. Should she had asked the golden female for help in this?

Her nerves started to get the best of her, but she swallowed and tried to ignore them. Looking only at the deep wound she threaded her needle. "Can you hold the wound together?" She asked pointing to the one on her upper thigh. Once he did this she would start stiching the wound shut. A shutter passed through her body. Why couldn't she remember? Wouldn't this all be easier if she could remember. Letting her sight drift back to Leroy she took a deep breath. "Can you tell me about my past? I really want to know what I was like, who all of you are to me." She said it with almost a desperation.

[/html]
[html]
Leroy sat still in the room as Svara took the meat as a small smile appeared on his maw, she ate her food the same old way, watching her eat his hands settled himself on his lap. Maybe this is why he is so afraid, maybe this is why it hurts him to get close. Red eyes watched her face with the small softness but he still held up his wall,it was not there to hurt her but simply there for him. He has to adjust to what has happened, let things settle in his mind and deal with his own guilt. Ears flickered slightly when Svara meet his eyes, though he didn't move away first for the stare. Leroy's large size almost seemed consume the small space in the room, though he didn't sit on their bedding but simply beside, her smile was welcomed yet it stung his heart to see it as she slowly stood. His body tensed as his red eyes locked onto her form with all his attention, breathing normally he couldn't help but love the smell of the room. When her legs gave out Leroy's patterned body bolted forward for a split second, stopping in mid-bolt he was right in front of Svara. His strong arms pushed themselves to the floor as they held him up while his face locked onto his unknowing mate, his free was hanging the air close to his chest as the fingers slowly closed. Leroy would have caught her, but everything in her small movements told him to stop as she leaned forward.

Leroy slowly pulled himself to her side as her legs parted, the injuries seemed so much worse. A small bit of anger made his hair want to rise but he ignored it. Leroy's curly tail wagged nervously behind him as his eyes rotated from the wounds-avoiding her womanhood-to her eyes the back to the floor. Maybe he shouldn't do this. Her words made a deep nervous blush fill his cheeks, though he acted as if it was not there. "umm ok, sorry if this hurts.." His hand slowly and carefully moved to the wound as his hand pushed to cut together as gently as the husky was able, eyes glanced to her face worried of causing her pain. Blinking his red eyes meet her's, for a second he was silent before his deep voice rattled his throat."w-well, I don't k-know everything" Pausing Leroy cleared his voice before speaking. "First off, you really like my bed, well pelt. You killed this deer and tanned it but anyway, Firefly and you have known each other for a long time. You two were in a pack together before we made this one. Jac, we haven't known him long, but he is a man i know we can trust" Pausing he watched her fix the wound.

[/html]
[html]

He held the wound together, and gave her a look that told her he was nervous. She didn't mind now, something inside her was able to accept his hands so close to her core. It was like her body knew him, and welcomed him. Starting to sew, she pushed the needle into the soft tissue and winced, but continued weaving it in and out of the skin. One stitch after another she got closer to closing the wound. Maybe she was getting a little closer to being who she used to be as well.

When he started talking about her past she smiled happly at him. The golden female had felt the most familiar to her. Something about her had seemed pleasent and open. Svara was only sad that she didn't have her memories with what seemed was her friend. Her heart screamed at loosing any of these people, like deep down she knew they were all part of her. He avoided talking about the deer skin, it made her stop and look up at him. "The deer skin, it smells like you .............. and me." She paused for a second before continuing. "and sex" Her yellow eyes were strong as she watched him. "Your more then just a friend to me aren't you?" She finished stitching.

[/html]
[html]
Leroy remained still as his hand held her wound together, her words about the pelt made his ears twitch and his stomach turn with even more nervousness. Breathing he ignored the words, his red eyes watched her before glancing down at the fixed wounds. Finally speaking his ears turned to sounds outside as he pulled his hands off of Svara and back to his lap."I think I told you enough for right now, don't need to much on your mind. I think the others are back.." His patterned body slowly rose as his eyes watched her before turning to the door, "if you want more meat let me know..Firefly will want to see how you are doing. She'll kill me if she thinks i didn't feed you." The last bit was more to himself as he walked towards the door calmly, stepping out he looked back for a brief second before shutting the door behind him. Ears pinned back on his head in a mix of emotions as he walked straight through the front door back to the porch, ripping a piece of meat off he chewed on it as he watched for the groups arrival. He could feel them coming back, one thing he was sure of was that he could hear either Firefly or the kid.

[/html]
Firefly was glad that finally they had settled everything and now had declared themselves a pack. The lands they settled in couldn't have been better and she'd returned after laying claim to the borders with the others. Once they'd made the full circuit she'd left them to do as they pleased as she returned back to the cabin to make certain that Svara was doing fine. She hadn't like the scare that they'd received such a small time ago and now that the lands belonged to them she was beginning to unwind just a little bit.

She caught sight of Leroy upon the porch as she nodded to him before crossing the deck and opening the door to head inside. Moving through the cabin Firefly came to the room where Svara and Leroy had stayed. She hesitated on knocking but after a moment she finally got up the nerve as she called out. "Svara?" Firefly didn't want to just barge in even though she knew that Leroy wasn't inside with the girl.. it still was a little strange that the girl knew little of who she was and Firefly didn't like being reminded.
[html]

He left her with out an answer. Why was the husky male so reluctant to tell her what was going on? The deer skin did smell of them and sex, a lot of sex for sure. If they had been lovers why wouldn't he tell her? Sighing she tied off the stitch with a wince. Now that she was healing these loners and she would become a pack. They were forming and going to protect each other, that was what the king had said. Svara leaned her head back against the wall and looked around the now empty cabin. She praied she didn't loose a friend, or lover in her lasp of memory.

Maybe it was better to use what she knew and act like she had her memory? The call of the she wolf made her ears perked. She knew the golden female was named Firefly, and she knew they were close. The sight of the female always made her happy and feel a little less worried. If pretending everything was okay would make them hurt less she would try it. "Hello Firefly." She said in the same husky voice she always had. Maybe if the male wouldn't tell her everything then this she wolf would. "Will you tell me what I can't remember? I don't want to live like a confused girl the rest of my life." She said with a frustrated sigh, her eyes narrowed and she pushed her mind to reveal something to her.

[/html]
[html]
Sitting outside Leroy let himself relax for a brief second, ears were lazy on his head, his heart threatened to tear itself in two. He so desperately wanted to tell her that he loves her, that she loves-loved- him but he can not do that to her. How can he tell her that? Why should he make her feel like she must love him, though it upsets him to see her so much the same but he is scared of how things will be. For the first time in the longest time Leroy has been scared, scared when he found her, when he smelled her blood, and scared now of the unknown with his love.

Red eyes moved up when Firefly walked by as he returned the nodded. Lowering his head a confused mix of emotions filled him as a deep sigh left the husky's chest before he shifted back to his halfing form. He was tired, not physically but emotionally as he quietly pushed the door open with his nose letting it slowly shut behind him, Leroy glanced at Svara's room before he carefully walked over to the wall beside her door where he lowered himself. He will protect her, even if she doesn't know. Red eyes stared at the cabin walls as his ears listened to the peaceful sounds of the voices.

[/html]
Firefly should have known what to expect when she arrived in the room but she'd grown weary with all the excitement and chaos that had revolved around the newest pack of lately. She turned her emerald eyes to the young girl as she spoke, the instant the words came out of her maw Firefly knew that there was something fishy going on. Her ears flicked back unsure as she glanced towards the porch where she knew that Leroy had taken up a collective brooding position. Why in the world this duty had come down to her she wasn't sure but she knew she couldn't just tell the girl no or outright lie to her. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she gave in. "Alright.." She felt like she was about to let the cat out of the bag, and perhaps she knew she was.

Firefly plopped down beside Svara as she fiddled with a few loose hairs from the hide the girl had so liked to cuddle in. She glanced out the window as she began. "You were always a hellish brat of a child, from the moment you arrived in Dahlia de Mai. You never could seem to keep your mouth shut long enough to keep from getting in or out of trouble and for the longest time you were able to get by.. but then you got older and the pack got tired of having too many stubborn hard headed women in their ranks. You got on the wrong side of Haku and he threw you from the pack.." She knew there was a lot more the girl was probably going to want to know and she'd tell her, but she wasn't going to dish it all out at once. Wasn't like they only had ten minutes to live or something.