009. the illusions are all around us

010. sometimes you can't win them all

011. Learning how to travel in time

012. Can't keep my hands to myself

013. by far, the ultimate star

014. reluctantly waiting for you to interfere

015. plastic smile to match your style

016. mommy's little monster
(Thread was accidentally deleted, so it can no longer be viewed!)

017. the hangover doesn't last

018. you said that you were lonely

019. like the tides of my life

020. it's only teenage wasteland

021. couldv'e been the champagne

022. a very merry unbirthday to all

023. any colour you like

024. And when troubles arise, we hold on tight
025. Shaking like a leaf on the corner of life.

026. It's all so far apart

027. the room's on fire, she's fixing her hair

028. Take me to Where the Birds Fly

029. the sky was full of wings

030. junkie without an addiction

031. On the shores of strange lands

032. color my world

033. one by one

034. with intimate strangers

035. pray we go unharmed

036. she called out a {warning}

037. steel and glass

038. Is it supposed to mean something?

039. love, reign over me

040. a saucerful of secrets

041. one of my turns

042. Be my mirror, my sword and shield

043. There's no other proof

044. Where the earth is strung with lovers' pearls

045. the castle floor lies in traps

046. Shut Up & Let Me Go

047. I wouldn't change a single thing

048. no one's gloomy or complaining

049. changes of necessity

050. Thrill of the hunt

051. This dark ceiling without a star

052. Life in Technicolor

053. steal the night

054. Girls Day Out

055. your eyes are a painting

056. there won't be a next time

057. the little luxuires

058. Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne

059. From the Morning Springs New Life

060. I want to be where your heart is home

061. Honey, I want you

062. I love the way you say good morning

063. a brisk morning walk

064. show me stability

065. sunshine on my shoulders

066. they bring a smile of warmth

067. Keeping safe and warm

068. she called it her future

069. The White Ash of Snow

070. when you invest your love, you invest your life

071. in the kingdom of the sun

072. two dashing beauties, chit chat

073. keep your head

074. your lovely little lace
075. Sayin' a Prayer for the Desperate Hearts

076. for all your tall tales
077. as they try to change their worlds

078. proceed with care

079. dangerous laces

080. The crumbling difference between wrong and right

081. Winter Blanket

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

ooc -

table and avatar by Rust (Tokyo Chance)!

ic -

Table by Rust!

[/html]

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

table by me!

ic -

Lyrics from Candlebox's "A Kiss Before." Might eventually have a matching sig. ^^;

"Speaking."

Table by Me!

[/html]

[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2dtbofn.jpg); width: 520px; height: 482px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left:102px; top: 40px; width: 290px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Set by Kat (Giggle Dracon)!

sit and listen, sit and listen

Table by Kat!
[/html]

[html]

ooc here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam lobortis, est fermentum faucibus auctor, arcu nulla blandit lacus, sit amet aliquet enim odio sit amet nibh. Mauris sem velit, ornare ac eleifend ut, accumsan sit amet nulla. Nulla nibh tortor, convallis nec dictum at, gravida eget eros. Quisque venenatis convallis tellus, a interdum ante dictum sed. Integer in nulla elementum risus mattis consectetur. Quisque porta pharetra tortor at porttitor. Nunc malesuada augue vulputate sapien viverra fringilla. "Ut dictum tempus dolor ac consequat. Aliquam at eros non leo pellentesque aliquam vel a sapien. Nullam tincidunt dapibus erat nec venenatis. Donec vel neque et dui imperdiet viverra id eu ipsum. Nunc ut ipsum nisi." Suspendisse vitae posuere tortor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed pellentesque, felis id malesuada faucibus, nisi nibh iaculis felis, vitae porttitor tortor nibh in augue. Nulla posuere, turpis nec interdum tincidunt, dui elit mollis nunc, rhoncus porttitor elit augue quis ligula. Curabitur consectetur condimentum ligula eu fermentum. Vestibulum auctor magna sit amet quam accumsan pharetra. Nulla vitae velit ac dolor hendrerit ultricies. Nulla facilisi.

Quisque commodo nisi vitae justo hendrerit aliquet. Vestibulum eget sapien ac sapien viverra commodo et ut lacus. Vestibulum a dolor nunc, sed sagittis lorem. Praesent eu tempus risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Quisque dolor mi, imperdiet ut eleifend quis, commodo vitae neque. Vivamus posuere elit non magna viverra volutpat. Mauris vitae odio sed nunc ultrices tristique cursus quis urna. Vestibulum ultrices tellus a nunc vestibulum et malesuada magna pellentesque. Nulla dapibus quam vel arcu porta ultricies. Maecenas ultricies bibendum purus, at semper enim vestibulum id. Integer blandit felis at lectus interdum vel blandit lorem laoreet. Sed vitae lorem quis ipsum faucibus aliquam. Etiam vitae ante nulla, id imperdiet erat. Suspendisse pellentesque fringilla dolor, non laoreet metus volutpat in.

Table by Me!
[/html]

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

308 words.

The drama behind Conor and Emwe and their parents was unknown to Princess, but she was not as happy for them as one might expect from a puppy. So they got parents, and a godfather? Well, weren't they lucky; she barely even had one parent, let alone two and someone else that cared about her. She didn't even have her own brother anymore! Jealousy flared behind her eyes as she considered what she was supposed to tell this man, since she did not know either puppy, or their parents. All she knew of Conor and Emwe was what she had heard from others in the pack, and that was namely that there were puppies in the pack named Conor and Emwe, along with the other puppies that Alexey had mentioned.

What other information she knew about Conor, Princess had learned from Catalyst, and the knowledge was not good information. In fact, according to her little puppy friend, Conor was down right mean and awful. "I don't know them. All I know is that Conor was really mean to my friend Cat. and if you're so close to them, how come you're sneaking around?" Princess was not normally perceptive, but she was very stubborn. The fact that he claimed to be close to them but was sneaking into the pack lands (in her untrained eyes) was very, very strange, and the intrusion was most certainly not welcomed by the young girl. Of course, she held no authority in the pack, but since she had already told him he was not allowed to enter. . . She was not about to go back on her word and let him into the pack lands. Stupid male who wouldn't take no for an answer! It was very obvious that she meant business, and she really didn't care if he liked her now or not.

Table by Me!

[/html]

[html]

All welcome, one or two please! If you're going to forget about this thread, please don't join. . . I don't mind you possibly being slow, but I don't want it ignored. Maybe a puppy? :o Or someone she hasn't met or spent time with much? 300+ words.

#####Her dress was new, and her mood was bright, and her general outlook on life was strangely optimistic today. Despite everything that had happened in her life - she couldn't really say recently, since it had been off and on since her birth - Princess was feeling rather jovial. It had been yesterday that she had ventured back into the city, as she did so often to search for new, pretty, and exciting clothes. Among the many things she had taken from the city was the dress she wore now, white with flowers in a pink-red color, and she loved it. The awesome colors she had found in some of her dresses made her smile, and she was glad she had become fond of the human clothes that some chose to wear while others did not. With proper grooming and brushing of her hair, they made her feel very pretty, and she liked to feel pretty.

#####After having preened herself to her own version of perfection that morning, she had decided to go exploring within the pack lands, something she had not yet done thoroughly, which was completely crazy! She couldn't believe that she hadn't thoroughly gone over the lands yet, but she had been a bit busy with all fo the drama lately. It was nice for things to be a little more normal again, though. Now, as she stared down at the little river beneath her dangling feet, she was a little curious to know how she had managed to find the small river among the trees, and how she had climbed up into the tree without a single thought. Who knew she could climb, and quickly? It was surprising that she wasn't at all nervous about being so high up in the tree. The silence was calming, and her fingers felt nice wrapped around the branch on either side of her hips. Swinging her feet, she hummed to herself, a quiet tune that she couldn't quite place.

Table by Alli!
[/html]

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... essban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ending here works out fine for me. You can post again, or ask for it to be archived. 500+ words.

######In a way, Princess wished that she still had a parent to love her and brag about her, as Jantus seemed to enjoy doing for his daughters. Her own father had never been present, so that was an idea that was completely out of the question. Tokyo had always done a good job of boasting about her "perfect daughter," but that was only when the girl was behaving. As much as she thought about wanting a parent to still love and care for her, she did not want to go back to her mother. Even her mother's doting had not been enough for her, as she knew it was only a matter of time until she did something, anything, that her mother did not like or approve of. Without a parent to be proud of her, she did feel a bit jealous of those that had them, but no matter. Eventually, she would be able to have her own family, and she could brag about them. It was certainly a big "eventually," though, since she did not plan to start a family anytime soon; she was still just a kid.

######There was little more that she could think of to say in regards to his wayward daughter. The large male did not seem to have much faith in his daughter to stay with their family, which bothered Princess quite a bit, surprisingly. In her eyes, he was not completely appreciating the family he had around him, because he did not seem willing to put in all the effort possible to keep Vel with him and his pack. In some situations, such a thing could not be helped, such as her leaving Tokyo to be with her brother, or Haven leaving Crimson Dreams (presumably) because of how his father was. She did not know much about the situation, but it seemed logical to her that the boy she was infatuated with would leave because of his father. If she had left her mother because of the murder of her siblings and the abuse of her living brother, Princess could understand why Haven would not want to stay in the place where his father had been, if that was the case.

######Not a moment after he spoke, he was already beginning to walk away. Princess huffed, shaking her head. "I'm sure I can find something to do. Have fun looking for your friend's grave and stuff." It was not particularly polite to walk away without waiting for a response, whether declining or agreeing, but that was not the only reason she was not interested in staying much longer. Time had surely passed, and though she tried not to fear anything, she was a little apprehensive about staying in the area much longer, especially if it would be dark soon. With the wolf that attacked her, Anselm had done a very good job of removing any chance for him to repeat the attempted action considering the body part he had forcibly removed from the attacker. Still, she was not feeling inclined to stay much longer, so she began to walk in the direction of her pack, mind busily making a list of potential things for her to do when returning.

Table by Erin!
[/html]

[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... stable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+ words.

######The call came as a surprise to her, but it seemed like a happy song, indeed. A call for a celebration was upon the air, but of what, Princess didn't have the faintest idea. Regardless, she would go to where the call came from, excited at the prospect of meeting new members of her pack for the first time. Though she had met a few, she knew there were plenty of them that she had yet to meet. Maybe she would even get the chance to meet Savina's other two puppies, Cambria and Gotham! That would be a very good thing, since she had already met Amata on her own. Someday, she would meet all of them, and any other puppies that might be born into the pack. Along with hoping to meet those two youngsters, she wanted to meet the other leader, Anu, and she really hoped that her brother might hear the call and attend, since she hadn't seen him in such a long time. It had been almost a month, in fact, since she had even seen him in passing, and she hoped that would never become the norm. She'd moved here for him.

######She had been moving towards the source of the sound without much thought, and as she approached, she took in the sight of the area with wide, vibrant eyes. Whoever had put this together really knew how to make things look nice! Looking from face to face of those already gathered here, Princess only recognized two of them as people she knew; Mati, Haven's sister who probably still hated her, and Savina, who she hadn't seen in a while, either. The other four gathered were unknown to her, but she was sure that she would get to know them soon enough. However, to curb the awkwardness that she was afraid would blossom, Princess walked quietly, hoping to keep the peace, towards Savina and the large black man that held her tightly. When all else fails, go for familiarity, right? It wasn't as if she was worried about those that she had yet to meet, but she did so hate to feel out of place. The option of going to Mati was also available, but she was afraid that it may not end well, given the circumstances.

######It was okay with her that she did not know many of those in the small circle, because she assumed she would know them soon after this celebration was over. But what was this celebration for? It was beyond her realm of knowledge, of course. "Hi, Savina. . . What's going on?" She was new to the pack, so she couldn't expect to know exactly why they had been called together. As an after thought, she added, "Oh, and I met someone a while ago, when he saved me, and he told me to tell you he said hi. I think his name was Anselm?" Actually, she knew his name was Anselm, but she wanted to make sure Savina would be happy to hear from him before she gave any confirmation. On the bizarre chance that Savina would not want to hear from Anselm, she could always say that she had the name wrong, and make one up or something. Maybe a member of Dahlia that she knew and that Savina had mentioned, although Cercelee and Anselm were far too different for her to actually confused. Hopefully, it would not come to that.

Table by Marie!
[/html]

[html]

ooc text!

even in the darkness every color can be found

####Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at dui neque. Mauris mattis arcu suscipit nisl scelerisque adipiscing. Nam bibendum venenatis mauris, et tristique turpis dapibus ornare. Curabitur in tortor sed odio consectetur condimentum nec sed tellus. Praesent pharetra, enim sit amet consectetur egestas, elit ipsum sollicitudin eros, at ornare augue nisl quis nisi. Proin a felis nec mi venenatis laoreet. Morbi mattis dictum eleifend. Suspendisse elit nisi, ornare ut varius adipiscing, tincidunt vel mauris. Vivamus mi lacus, congue vel scelerisque et, convallis vel neque. Cras a nisl augue, nec feugiat lorem. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer ac velit mi. "Speaking!"

Table by Miyu!
[/html]

[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> Out of character text goes here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec eu convallis ligula. Aenean vestibulum erat id risus mattis malesuada. Aliquam quis commodo sapien. Mauris placerat varius eros a suscipit. Aenean suscipit tellus sapien, at convallis quam. Nunc ornare scelerisque ante, at luctus lacus elementum at. Aliquam erat volutpat. Pellentesque tincidunt arcu nec dui ullamcorper ullamcorper. Duis eu magna est, non hendrerit est. Vestibulum mauris diam, ultricies eu consequat at, consequat id arcu. Proin condimentum suscipit quam non placerat.

Vestibulum et libero elit, eget ornare mauris. Vestibulum ullamcorper odio sit amet nisl varius rhoncus. Nunc aliquet nunc vitae nibh consequat id tempor arcu faucibus. Vivamus auctor vulputate rutrum. Fusce sed arcu turpis, id ullamcorper enim. "Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse a felis ut libero varius pharetra cursus eget enim." Aliquam eleifend rhoncus congue. Vestibulum in ligula eget magna lobortis accumsan. Nam et lectus et enim mattis commodo. Aliquam erat volutpat. Donec congue aliquet ligula nec pulvinar. Cras eget enim turpis. Nulla viverra elementum auctor. Nunc luctus scelerisque est nec pellentesque.

Table by Anna!
[/html]