It's never enough for me.
[html]
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7228 ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lysander didn’t begin his trek until after the sun had set, the light draining from the sky and leaving everything colored in black, whites and grey’s. Skillfully and silently he glided to the coast and then followed it along through the pack lands, avoiding anyone who might stumble upon him (through truthfully most his pack still did not know him). The night was growing later when he moved through Halifax, walking along the water’s edge, smirking at the dead city. If he really wanted fun he could go find it there, he had several times before, but it was an old playground. There was an itch Lysander needed to scratch and he knew he wouldn’t be satisfied there. Not tonight. Lysander needed something new, something that would last a while. Something that involved more than just himself and a bottle of good scotch. Watching the city as it shrank he moved into the Shatter Coast lands.

It had never been his intention to stop, but the new scents that seemed to mingle on the lands intrigued him. No pack had laid claim to the area, not as far as he knew, but the scents were strange. They were not the ordinary assortment of canines passing through and wanderers. Instead it was the same individual scents the husky kept catching. They were thick, they were concentrated, they had a purpose. Moving inland, Lysander made sure to move silently, alert for any of them, should they notice him. Yet it seemed dead too. Despite the scents, he did not see one sign of a living wolf, coyote, or dog anywhere. Until he found the cabin.

Circling around he noticed the scents. Females, none of had been acquainted with and Leroy. Leroy. Leroy. Lysander paused at the door, ears perked forward, nose twitching, his hand on the knob. His brother was out, the fresh scent leading away from the cabin told him that, but someone was inside. “Hello?” The voice was not his own, and anyone would have guessed it was his demon black brother, Leroy. He could mimic them all, Leland, Lyle, Leroy and dad. Anyone except mother, but he had never found a use for mocking her. “Can I come in?” It was Leroy’s voice and Ly’s hand on the knob, he only wanted entry. What happened after that was anyone’s guess.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: she's dreaming hehe silly svara. ;D

She lay on a pelt in a feild where the grass moved back and forth. Her body didn't hurt as much, and her eyes both worked. The sun was setting and it was cool. Of course here she remembered a lot. She knew who the blue eyed monster was, and she knew that one day she would see his guts on the floor where she could spit on his decaying corpse. Right now though she just layed in the open area alone. The red she wolf smiled and stretched her body out. Why was he avoiding her so much? Leroy wouldn't come close to her, or tell her. Why?

"hello" the voice rumbled and her ears perked. He had come? Svara wondered weather she should ask him or not, but she figured it was better to not ask him, and move forwards instead of back. "Leroy?" She asked as she lay in the green field. A wicked grin came to her maw, she would show the male what he made her feel. The deer felt was soft under her as she stretched her arms above her head. She would show him.

[/html]
[html]
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7228 ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Leroy> He grinned and stepped into the cabin, where it was even darker than outside. The female lay there and it took a while for Lysander’s eyes to adjust to the lightning. Still, she did not turn her away, did not shout and scream. Was it possible she did not realize? Could she not see him? Sure, they were both of husky build, same fur but of different shades, same muscle mask. But there eyes, his brother’s were fiery, his were cool. Their scents were not the same, though similar enough at times. Lysander was not Leroy, but he decided he would let this female figure that out, if she would.

“And what are you up to, my sweetness?” His voice still false, but flawlessly so. Who this female was in relation to his brother he did not know, nor did he care. Leroy had been, in the past, one to fool around with many, so it was likely that one of the females who stayed in the cabin was involved with him. Lysander could only pray it was the one he talked with now, for that would yield the most amusement for himself, the most trouble for her, and the most heartache for Leroy, if he was capable of feeling wounded. It wasn’t that he intentionally wished to hurt his brother, at times they even got along like friends, it was only that Lysander lived for himself, for the fun of the game. Leroy would only have to understand. He drew closer to the female, only inches away, his hand out stretched nearly stroking her.

[/html]
[html]

She saw him then. He stepped into her vision in the field of flowers. His body was strong and handsome, and his eyes were red as they looked down at her. Svara wanted to make the male know she didn't care if she couldn't remember their past, because her body remembered him. When ever he came around her heart beat faster, and a feeling of complete calmness settles over her. He would have to tell her what had happened, and then the past wouldn't matter. Svara just didn't want to make mistakes she had probably already made.

He came closer, his hand came close to her face almost touching her. Svara grinned at him, stretching her body out more baring herself to the male. Her yellow eyes were sharp as she watched him. The sun sank lower and the pelt only felt softer. His voice was different, but she didn't say anything. "Waiting for you." She said, her husky voice stating it with strength. Of course Svara didn't know that out of her sleep, another was above her.

[/html]
[html]

His tail waved behind him and he moved in closer, lowering himself down on top of her. From her reactions it was clear what this female was to Leroy, and the idea excited him even more. She accepted him as if he were indeed the black pelted male instead of one with grey, and he didn’t correct her. Why should he? Family obligation and any comradery he felt for his brother was forgotten. Lysander noted her eyes, which did not seem to work as they should, but still he knew that she should realize it was not her lover that came to her now. Perhaps she was delusional, or perhaps she just wanted to believe it was Leroy and not some other. Either way, Lysander would take what he could get.

“You don’t have to wait any longer.” His voice was flawlessly that of Leroy’s, not a soul could tell the difference, but Lysander knew it wouldn’t matter. It seemed the female would accepted him no matter how he spoke. His hand spread, grazing over her, exploring the foreign body that belong to another male. His heart beat quickened and he pressed his mouth against her neck, partially kissing the female, partially biting her. Lysander could be rough with her, he’d probably never see her again.

[/html]
[html]

He lowered himself on her. Svara growled a teasing noise. There was no doubt in her mind that he wasn't hers. The way he smelt, the way he looked at her. Leroy's face was beautiful as he stared into her eyes. Her hands came up to move over his broad back and she dug her claws in, her yellow eyes challenging him. She knew that he was hers, Svara could feel it in her bones. His mouth found her neck and she sighed and let him have more of it. His teeth sinking in soon after.

Groaning she let her own teeth sink into flesh, but hers went deeper then his. The sun was setting now, the grass swaying to the untamed wind. It made her shudder at the feel of the warm male over her. How many had this? Pushing her hips from the ground, she offered her body more to the husky male. His words didn't sound like something he would say, or at least she didn't think they did. Svara ignored it, just taking the moment for what it was.

[/html]
[html]

I don’t usually play out sexy time too much, so let’s keep it kind of short?

Lysander had no difficultly entering the female. Physically he was ready, he hadn’t enjoyed himself since Winnie had left, the few females he had come across had come to nothing. Mentally rather than dissuade him the fact that this women belonged to his brother excited him. He was taking something away from Leroy, Leroy who seemed to get whatever he wanted and didn’t care about anything. As he was moving back and forth within her, clawing into her flesh, he knew his scent was clinging to her, his claw marks leaving a story on her flesh. The female already seemed to have a lot of scarring, but he knew Leroy wouldn’t miss the fresh marks. Lysander grunted with satisfaction of a job well done as he worked.

[/html]
[html]

He leaned over her and he was in her and all around her. The sun was gone the night was dark. She could feel everything as if it was real. Why did this feel so familiar? His hands, his body, everything felt like she had had him before. This was her.........
Her eyes shot open and memory after memory flooded into her mind. Like a warm liquid they slid into their rightful place. A golden women saving her from a bear. A black and white husky telling her he loved her. Svara growled at the pounding head ache all of the images left behind.

Looking at the male above her, Svara's breath stopped in her chest. This wasn't Leroy! Who the fuck was having sex with her! Instinctually her hand reached under the pelt for the carving knife she now remembered was there. Her legs came up and attempted to shove the male off of her. The dagger came up and went for his throat. "Get off of me you flea infested animal!" Her teeth bared and the dagger up ready to defend. She would tear him apart, this wasn't someone she knew. So she hadn't really been dreaming.

[/html]
[html]

It came just as she pulled the knife to his throat. The release and the euphoria that followed afterward. Had he pulled out any sooner the evidence would have been all over her thighs and legs but as it was he took his leisurely time extracting himself, his hand holding back her own as she held the metal to his neck. His chuckle was light and easy, his smirk bright and happy. Once far enough so she could not strike out at him he released her hand and sighed happily. “Flea infested animal? I prefer a “yeah baby” a bit more but if that’s your idea of dirty talk, I’ll take it.” He regarded the cabin more thoroughly now, not too concerned with the women any longer. Her purpose had been served and he knew she was soon likely to kick him out. Turning back, his words were peppy “You always sleep with men you don’t know like that?”

[/html]
[html]
OOC: bloopbloop goes the fishie

Svara narrowed her eyes at the male. It was obvious he was no real threat, it didn't make her anger cool any. What idiot came inside a cabin, with the area marked up as much as this one? Of course this idiot above her, who smelled so much like her mate. A brother then? A brother who was just as crooked in the head as Leroy, maybe more so. Moving up to lean against the wall she kept the knife up. His words only made her snort and put the weapon down.

"Do you walk into cabins and stick your dick in sleeping women all the time?" Svara asked as she moved to get up, trying to shake the male from her still healing body. Apparently sex was now something she could do again. Not that she had gotten anything out of the exchange with the air head that raped her. Hell rape didn't have to be horrible, Svara didn't even know she was being rape. So she wasn't to upset at the moment, but she pity any male so desprate he needed a sleeping female. "Hope you enjoyed yourself. Now If you don't leave and right now I'm sure my pack will be willing to help you."

[/html]
[html]

A frown formed on the male’s face, one hand reached up to scratch his chin thoughtfully. Did this female really think she had done anything against her will? Perhaps if she had a habit of sleeping while appearing perfectly awake, and making poor decisions while unconscious, she should have locked the door. Lysander would have. “Only when they consent to me doing so.” His voice was soft and kind, his eyes still twinkled. Maybe it had been a dirty trick, he knew there was something off about the women when he came to her, but worse things could happen.

Her next words, which had been meant to be a threat but only made him well up with amusement, went in one ear and out the other. “Well, I’ve had better. Even when they’re asleep they know a few more tricks than you. I could teach you some, if you wanted, ya know, so you’re man doesn’t get bored.” His grin was warm and inviting, his voice casual as if they were having just an ordinary conversation. And at least on his half of it they were.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara watched the male with unamused eyes. He really was an airhead. If she called her pack they would come and rip him to small ity bity pieces. In the end the constable found she was bored and his company was better then not. Looking at him with her yellow eyes, only one really seeing him Svara snorted. "Well I guess you got a freebe this time." She said waving off the subject and giving him the cold shoulder. In all she couldn't believe this was Leroy's brother. While Leroy was an emotional heap of problems, this one was a nut case. Would she ever escape the huskies?

His comment made the she wolf burst out laughing. Learn things from this airhead? The thought was so funny she couldn't stop laughing. Already her wounds were hurting her due to her intense laughter. "You teach me something? You who couldn't even get a sleeping women to wake up for her orgasm!" Svara kept laughing. She was already starting to like the dipshit. If he was always this entertaining that was.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
How would Svara know this is Leroy’s brother? XD He never said it but he can now.

The female seemed to calm down some, and Lysander laughed. He didn’t need a freebie, but he would take one where he could, especially when the females consented, whether she did knowingly or not. He shrugged at her words, was she so naive? Why would he waste his time pleasuring a female when she was barely conscious? He had barely finished in time, before she woke up in a sour mood, maybe if she gave him half a chance. “Well I certainly know more tricks than this Leroy fellow. I mean I’ve slept with enough of my brother’s ladies to know who they prefer.” Well, not really. There may have been a couple incidents, but Lysander wasn’t really all so bad. He didn’t mean to betray his family in such a way, but when the females were flocking to him, what was a poor fellow to do?

He moved slowly around the cabin, touching a hand to this or that, inspecting it. He wasn’t worried, their pack was small and even if she called out for them it would take them too long to get here. The lands were big and unless they were right outside the door he would have ample time to escape. Life was funny how it worked, the bad guys got away more often than not. “What do ya see in him anyway, my brother? He’s a joke if I ever saw one.” He wasn’t sure what had made him turn from Leroy so suddenly, certainly he preferred that sibling to either the soft yolks Leland and Lyle. Still, it was like a switch, he could turn it on or off, love them or leave them. It was really all the same in the end anyway.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wasn't all to surprised when he said he was her mates brother. It didn't surprise her at how arrogant he sounded about his sexiual achievments. Shrugging she leaned back on the shelving behind her. "I'm sure that's not true. You don't look like you'd like your pretty little skin broken." Svara stated her yellow eyes bored. She remembered the time when she had been drunk, and bit Leroy so hard part of his ear had been forfiet her sharp teeth. If this was Leroy's brother his name was either Leland, Lyle, or Lysander.

Svara guessed it was Lysander, because she remembered Leroy telling her about all his brothers, and this one fit the arrogant one best. "He gives me what I want. That is what I see in him." Svara said matter of fact. Letting a nasty little grin slide over her lips she watched the male. "I don't think you could handle me when I'm awake Lysander." Leaning her head back onto the shelving she kept that grin on her face. Already she knew that she was going to like this males company.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lysander shrugged at the female, winking. She couldn’t possibly know his history, growing up with Leroy, their adolescent days. She couldn’t know the scuffles they got into, the trouble they caused together, against one another. Theirs was a strange relationship, and even if Leroy had tried to explain to her it would have come out all wrong. Lysander could have done no better a job. Leland and Lyle had the same sort of friendship and rivalry, but on a much more innocent and wholesome level.

“Isn’t that what makes any female want a male? He gives her what she wants? Sheesh. Women, no feeling, no soul. They just suck men dry and leave the corpse when they are done.” Lysander knew this to be true, at least for a good percentage of the women. Others were soft and malleable; you could do what you liked with those girls. Then a small percentage was actually unique, worth while. It was hard to find one of those women, if they really existed at all. “I don’t think you can afford to make that wager in your state of health.” The female still had wounds that were visibly healing, Lysander could ravage her again but he wouldn’t, he was, after all a gentlemen.

[/html]
[html]

Svara laughed again at the male. He really was interesting. "I don't do that just to men I do it to women to.Why shouldn't I use those who are willing to let me?" The girl grinned at him. Rolling her eyes she pursed her lips. "Stop whinning little boy. You should be glad women even give you the time of day. Be lucky that your getting anything." She laughed as she watched him with sharp yellow eyes.

"Of course you can tell not just women like to use. Hell look at me." Moving away she stood up and pushed a hand through her long red hair. What did the male want anyways? Did he want to mess with Leroy's head or something? She wasn't to worried about it. Who she had sex with was her own buisness. Not that she really knew she was having sex with him. "What are you still here for anyways?" She asked in a irritated voice.

[/html]
[html]

What was he still doing there with her? Already he had slept with his brother’s women and made peace with her, they had a kind of understanding it seemed. Perhaps they were made of the same kind of stuff, surely what the girl said about herself was true for him as well. He used people when they let him. Of course, he used them when they didn’t as well. It wasn’t hard to find others who did the same, everyone was selfish and took what they could--Lysander believed that—but it wasn’t often that one admitted to such a fact. At least she was honest.

Shrugging he slowly made his way over to the door, his hand on the knob that had opened so easily for him before. “I suppose it is time to leave…” He smiled at her, his tail waving slowly behind him. “Maybe you’ll come by if ya’re in my neighborhood, yeah? Or maybe I will stop by here again. See how my brother really treats ya. We might even exchange names next time.” Lysander left the girl, whose name he hadn’t ever caught but guessed that she was the whore Leroy had alluded to the last time he had seen his brother. They were a cute couple.

[/html]