Concrete jungle
[html]

Things have changed, thinking Leroy's red eyes scanned the buildings for supplies he will need. Besides the group forming a pack and Svara pressuring him for answers he has changed too, Firefly might think he is wrong to not tell her but he had his own reasons and feelings to deal with. Blinking Leroy thought about telling her about their past, it was the matter of her reactions and other things she has to deal with if he did. Her memory loss was the man reason he has been to himself, it was all his fault, that guilt still pooled in his stomach and the husky wasn't going to fill her with memories an feelings so soon.

Sighing Leroy leaned inside the familiar building, looking about the items on the stores floors.This was the man reason he had traveled to the city, tools and supplies, not supplies like food but the kind that would be very helpful during building. Hell a very more blankets and even a small couch would be nice, but larges things can wait. Old plastic crunched as he walked deeper inside the store, there was many interesting items that had caught his attention. A metal hammer, saw, nails, and many more useful tools. Leroy looked around as he remembered this store from before, he had ran into a Crimson Dreams member here but the thought was quickly pasted.

A annoyed rumble emitted from his chest at the length of his hair, normal at a spiky height where is barely hung in his eyes it now covered his face. A smile pulled at the patterned man's face as he reached down grabbing the pair of knives, pulling one from the leather holder it shined aside from the build up of dust. Fingers tangled themselves in his hair as he moved to the large mirror on the wall, using the knife Leroy cut away the mass if hair back to short spiky fur. Shacking away the cut fur it felt nice to have it out of his eyes again, picking up the leather holder Leroy placed the knife with the other two. He will defiantly be bring this back.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I'm assuming you are in Halifax? 500+

Maldrid was a little frustrated at the moment. Earlier that day he had been playing a rather fast exercise on his lute. He kept pushing himself to play that exercise faster and faster to see how quickly he could get the exercise done. The effort made him pant and his forearms burn with exertion. This was an exercise that helped to build agility and endurance. Maldrid had been playing it for a good fifteen minutes during the time he designated to himself to practice playing.

Of course it wasn't really practicing songs at this point in time because of how skilled he was at committing a song to memory. It was a time he used to keep his talent fresh by playing a series of notes that would exhert the muscles in his hands and forearms. He was performing a very complex song that he had created to accomplish the task of keeping himself able to play his instruments with skill and grace.

When he had been in this self-designated routine some of the worn strings on his lute had snapped beyond repair. Maldrid cursed to himself now because he needed to make more strings for the lute. This would require a good week of work to do since about five strings had snapped. Maldrid groaned at the task that now lay before him. At least getting the material for the strings will be easy, the tools on the other hand would be more difficult to get his hands on. He needed a new set anyway.

Before Maldrid would go hunting to get the entrails necessary for the strings, he decided he'd go out to get the new set of tools needed to make the strings. He thought to himself that he maybe could ask some of the other pack members if he could borrow the tools, but he decided he'd rather have his own set to make things less complicated in the long run.

After asking around about where he may get some tools he heard about an old human city to the northeast and decided to go there. Unfortunately it would take some time to get there, find some tools, and get back. Maldrid dismissed this thought by reasoning that he needed the exercise. Maldrid shifted to his lupis form and ran towards the direction of Halifax, being sure not to intrude on any of the pack territories that were along the way.

The run in the neutral territories was a reminder of the days he'd spent alone. The time in seclusion with no one around. The time of near starvation. The time of misery. Maldrid didn't want to think much on the past he'd spent here, but memories came back, were always stubborn and never wanted to leave his mind alone. After an hour of battling this memories, trying to keep them out of his head, he gave up and let them come into his conscience.
After a good deal of running, he finally reached his destination. The old city lay before him, he once thought that Haven Mansion was big but this city dwarfed its size. Maldrid lay there in awe for the good part of ten minutes, admiring the city. After this Maldrid started forward into the city.

Maldrid shifted into his optime form and walked through the streets. He couldn't help but look up at the massive structures around him. This was a truly amazing sight for him, one who has been in the wilderness all his life and hasn't seen much of the works of humanity. Maldrid walked along and found a building which was labeled as a store. Maldrid walked inside and looked around seeing if he could find anything of use. When he looked up he saw a husky in the room with him. This took Maldrid a bit off guard. "I'm sorry for walking in on you like this but do you know where I might find some pliers or maybe a clamp or two?" Maldrid asked in a friendly tone.

[/html]
[html]

Holding the leather pack Leroy's devilish grin never left as today seemed to be going very well for him so far. Ears shifted on his head as the bi-colored hybrid looked along the floor for something to carry everything, red eyes scanned along the walls when he caught sight of a large tan like colored bag. perfect. The bag would have to wait as the sudden sound of another made him turn around leaving his grin behind as a dark hard face took its place, rose eyes locked onto the wolf before him as he spoke. Ears listened with detail as he watched him with unmoving eyes, standing tall Leroy wasn't sure who he was and considering this is not his packlands he will not be tolerant of a threat.

Brows moved slightly as his eyes moved to the sides of their sockets, glancing at the rows of items before them though he didn't move his body away. Breathing he tilted his head slightly before he spoke in his deep voice, he smells of Crimson Dreams. "Its ok, though you are from Crimson Dreams right?" Sniffing the air it was clear his question was answered before talking again as he relaxed a bit more. "pliers, um I think I might have seen a pair, though I don't really use those tools so I might be mistaken." Skull moved to look along the floor where many different items had been throw or fallen from their spots."Hold on." Leroy wasn't going to forget that back, one it is going to be much help with tool at home and it will be able to carry more back with each trip. Trotting down the hall he snatched up the back an quickly looked it over for holes before tossing in the knives, carrying the back the husky walked back the the stranger."soo, what kind of work are you doing anyway?" Like it was his business, it wasn't but Leroy didn't care he asked for help and he wanted to know if he was going to.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Maldrid watched the other male. He felt somewhat uneasy watching the other one's movements. It was almost as if he was hostile to anyone from Crimson Dreams from what he heard the other male say. Though he might be mistaken, he could just be on edge to most other canines he meets. Maldrid was not unfamiliar to being treated in this way. Many times out in the wilderness where he lived the good majority of his life he had encountered other canine's, and they usually weren't too friendly. One had to be on guard while out of a pack land.

"I recently broke some strings on my lute. I needed some tools so that way I can make some more," Maldrid said. At least he could keep some conversation going so that way he wouldn't be perceived as a threat to the other male, to avoid any possible problems that might arise. After waiting for a moment Maldrid asked in a way to make sure it didn't come out as a threat, but rather curiosity, "Yes, I am from that pack. Do you have any problems with them?"

[/html]
[html]

Holding the bag the patterned hybrid watched the crimson dreams male with slight curiosity at his response, ears gave the slightest of flickers as it was clear this young male wasn't a threat. Still that doesn't mean Leroy should relax and threat him as if they are old pals. Leroy raised a brow for a second before speaking in his deep, no hostile voice. "problems? No, I am a former member and I am on good terms with the Naniko. For the smallest of a second it appeared a slight smile was pulling at his lips but instead his red eyes lowered themselves to the floor,pulling the bag over his shoulder he looked for the item the man was looking for. "so you like to make music?" His voice filling the air as his pushed items away to see the ones underneath, pulling a hammer out it as tossed in the bag before putting up a pair of red handled pliers. "what, is this what you need?" Holding the tool out with his fingers to the man his ears twisted.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

OOC: *sigh* writer's block is horrible

"That is good," Maldrid thought it good to have good relations with former pack members. The only question that he had now would be why the other wolf had left Crimson Dreams in the first place. This question would have to remain unanswered as Maldrid thought it rude to ask such a thing at this point in time with a wolf that he didn't know very much of.

Maldrid looked at the pliers the other wolf handed him. This was the right tool for what he needed to do. He'd use this tool to pull the entrails of a small animal, such as a rabbit, lengthwise so that way they could dry and be used as strings along his lute. "Yes that is the tool I need, thank you. And yes, I like to play music. It has kept me going in the more difficult years of my life."

[/html]