no redemption
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

A smile curved her lips. She was able to walk a little. At least enough to get some exercise and move her stiff muscles. That wasn't why she was out, she was out to look for her mate. Leroy hadn't told her anything when she didn't have her memory. Had he regreted being her mate? It was an interesting question that left Svara wondering if he really liked Sabeen more then she was aware. Or had he simply been afraid to tell her? The red she wolf shook it off and lifted her nose to the air for her mate.

The scent hit her like a ton of bricks. Leroy's scent was mixed with the scent of the land, already the pack was becoming formed. It made her grin as she walked towards where she had smelt him. Svara would be sure to beat the crap out of him, then kiss him. In the end she wouldn't give up her mate, not even if he spelt with Sabeen. She didn't care at this point, all she remembered was him crying over her body. Svara shook her head. He was her emotional prince.

[/html]
[html]

Sunbathing had become something of a rarity, seeing as things always seemed to appear themselves whenever he does. Leroy feels slightly closer, one could say, to their leader but he still doesn't know the man. That does not take away from the fact he trusts him, Leroy put his trust in him when he appeared to his call to help Svara and the bi-colored male will remember that. Slowly putting together had been tiring on his body, laying on his back Leroy let the rays soak into his pelt as the shade blocked the sun from his red eyes.

Breathing he wasn't fully asleep but let the few seconds of rest recover his form. Ears twitched as his lids opened to let his rose eyes look out before slowly leaning up, the scent was in the air an he could swear it was much fresher. Svara.Tail moved in the tall grass as a memory came to him, this was like the first time they had meet, though he wasn't in the water cleaning his wounds, his hair spiky again and his body bathing in the warm sun. His handsome face was content and this made him look all the more alluring as Leroy watched the trees for his beloved. He knew he will have to tell her, he only hoped that he house would be done when he does.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

It wasn't hard to find the idiot. There he was sitting down near the water, his fur spiked and the necklace hanging around his neck. Svara narrowed her eyes at him and moved forwards. She should kill him, should take his head and beat it into a rock. Instead the constable went up to her mate and moved her hand to slap him. Her hand stung as it hit something, weather it hit him or not she didn't know, but the saticfaction in the action dimmed her anger down the slightest. A growl passed her lips and her teeth bared.

"You! YOU! Crap monster, prick fondler, spermplug, pain in my ass!" Svara shouted out at him. The healer was shaking with the need to kick him to, if only her wounds were healed enough for her to do that. "You didn't tell me who you fucking were! What think you were gonna keep getting lucky? Think I wouldn't remember? I should tie you up and let the birds have at you for a few days!" Svara went on her red hot temper matching her coat.

[/html]
[html]

Slap. In that moment Leroy put together that fact the last time he had gotten slapped, and it was very much the same feeling coming from her. It seemed sudden things always happened to him, sudden physical things that tend to sting. Leroy's moved moved up to a stand with him not even noticing as his mates words came down like a fiery hail threaten to burn him off the planet where he stands, hmm lots of love there.

Red eyes looked as the red woman we just shouted at him as his brows pushed together, Leroy could put together from the slap that she remembers and so his plans for the house are out the window. Ears twisted back as he watched his mate rant at him, her words made since but yet she didn't understand him at all on this matter. "What the hell! First off do you even notice the people that was hurt by this?" He knew that he meant this not physicals but emotionally, himself and Firefly left the cabin often looking for a distraction from the pain they felt for and from their friend. Facing Svara, Leroy stood still as he spoke, though he was sure if he wouldn't tell her about his fear for her. He doubts she would even consider it."You are so full of it really, I didn't say anything because why should i burden you with such information when it was hard enough for you that you didn't even know who you was! " His own voice was deep and rough as he didn't need a growl in his throat.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

Svara growled at her mate. Her teeth were bared as she waited for his answer. Who in their right mind would not tell a person with no memories who they were. He hadn't told her who he was. It only made more anger pump through her system. The constable wanted to beat him for not telling her, and for sleeping with her mother. It was Leroy's words that made her ears flatten to her skull and narrow her once pretty yellow eyes. "How dare you! If you had told me everything from the start I wouldn't have hurt anyone! I could have gone on like I knew who you all Fucking were! Hell maybe I would have remembered in the first place!" She snapped, bring her face close to his.

Pulling back she sneered at him. "You act as if I didn't know I wasn't hurting everyone. Firefly is my best friend and I couldn't even remember her! She saved my life! And you......you are the first man I've ever been close to other then my father, and I didn't remember you either. You think I didn't know what I was doing to all of you!" She shouted pushing a hand into her hair. Svara's hands were drawn into fists at her sides as she stared down leroy. Did he really think she didn't know what pain she had caused them?

[/html]
[html]

It hurt to talk about the pain, their pain and hers. Listening to Svara his red eyes, though under pushed brows, were bright and happy. He was so happy that she was back, Svara was back and his fears suddenly left him. His ears listened to her shouts but he didn't care if she was mad he was to happy to argu, he wanted to hold her like he did before. If only she could understand what he is feeling, speaking in a calm voice his eyes search her face as he stepped closer to her. "If I did tell you everyone would still hurt, Svara can you understand people to do things when they are hurt." Pausing he just wanted to hold her for the fact she is safe and alive, that she is her self agian. "I didn't want to force you to love me Svara, I wanted you love me on your own not because I said we are mates." Leroy slowly slipped his hand to the side of her face knowing she missed him, no matter how much shit she talked he knew her body wanted him just as much. Loved him just as much. "I know you missed me.."

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

She could see it in the way he spoke that he had feared her being memory less forever. Svara could see that he wanted to hold her and let the feeling sink it. She really did love her mate, she couldn't help but love him. Leroy all but gave her the world, and she still made his life hard. It was in her nature to do that to him, to make it hard to be her mate. Svara almost felt like he meant he loved her, because of how hard she was on him. If that made any sense.

His hand touched her cheek and she leaned into the touch. Her usually serious face loosened as a soft smile came to her maw. He really knew what to say to make her anger vanish, to bad he didn't do it often. Her yellow and duled eye focused on him. "You don't know anything....." She smiled and moved forward so their forheads were pressed together. "Did you think I would forget everything so easily? Your such a fucking idiot kujo."

[/html]
[html]

Her face felt so nice in his large hands, her soft fur and the warmth that he felt from the small touch. Leroy could see the change in his mate and it brought a warm smile to his maw as she spoke,her voice was still smart but it was the wonderful he loved to hear. "maybe not.." The handsome hybrid loved the feel when she leaned into his hand, and ever so slightly his thumb rubbed in a caressing yet loving manner. Svara was hard and she was his firecracker and because of that he loved her dearly, and in all truths she was the first woman he has let into his heart. There maybe times he gets annoyed with her but all in all he can handle her rough form of love.

His rose eyes searched her bright yellow ones that he so loved to see, her words made him smile even more as to him they was a sign of her affection. No he didn't think she would forget.Pushing his forehead to Svara's Leroy placed his free hand to the other side of her face, finger tips brushing away her loss hair away as his hand settled to her cheek. "No firecracker I have faith in you. I knew you would be too stubborn to give in." His throat slipped out his deep and smooth words that brought small laugh from his as he watched her, it seemed so long since he has got to hold her like this. Show her how much she means to him. Slowly Leroy touched his nose to hers, her scent always smells so good as it filled his lungs.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

As she looked at him through her yellow eyes, Svara knew she could never love him the way he deserved. What she had told Firefly had been true. She missed him, her father, and Leroy wasn't the man that would replace him. He hadn't taken away the pain, he hadn't even duled it. He didn't deserve her yoyo games of love and hate, or the complete torture of saying she loved a man that almost killed her. Not that she loved Haku anymore. She loved her father, and she thought she could make Haku his replacement. Svara found she couldn't, and that was fine, so he wasn't the one. There was someone that was.

"I am to damn stuborn. To fucking stuborn to keep doing this to you." Her face was strong and her nose was pressed against his, breathing in his hot, but sweet scent. If she could, she would make it end here. This wasn't something that should have started. Svara should have known from the begining that he wasn't going to make it right. Pulling back out of his grasp she stood at her full height. Her slim but curvacious body rittled with the wounds she had just recevied. Svara's face was stern and her yellow eyes strong and she gazed at him."Leroy. I don't want to be your mate anymore." She would end it here or he was going to find a lot more heart ache.

[/html]
[html]

Leroy wasn't sure that he just heard what came out of her mouth, but his ears didn't not deny what was the truth. His red eyes looked back into her yellow ones without an ounce of emotion to show, not that there was any emotion to feel. Leroy didn't know what to do or even how to react to this change of situation, a part of him knew it would be much easier on him with this mateship yet he felt way to attached to her. In that small bit of the moment Leroy remembered how much older he was then her and mainly that means nothings, but he has experienced things she might not have yet and being mated so soon he should understand this. Though this was still hard for being the first woman he let close, it would be better if he let this end easily.

Ever so slightly he tilted his head as his ears flickered back for a split second before relaxing."well...this is somewhat of a surprise.." His rough voice was smooth and low as he never left her gaze, oh how she was beautiful. No matter how hard this is for him Leroy knew she wanted this, that there is a large life before settling.
Clearing his voice Leroy spoke a bit louder in his normal tone at Svara, the sooner this was over the sooner he can get adjusted. "Well I'm not going to ask why Svara, though I was working on a house so when it was finished I would tell you memories but seeing how things are..you can still have the house.." Pausing he barely smiled at the red woman. "I'll still be here for anything Svara, being your mate are not I'm still your friend."

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

She felt her throat clog and her heart ache. This wasn't fair to either one of them. She did love him, but he didn't deserve what she was doing to him. First she had to fix what was wrong with her, then she would come back to him. Svara knew she couldn't make any relationship work with out fixing herself first. Relaxing her body after he spoke she leaned in and wrapped her arms around him, holding onto Leroy with all her strength. The last thing she wanted was to hurt him, that was why she was doing this. It was time to stop hurting him.

Live with me in the house. I said I didn't want to be your mate right now, not your roomie." She pulled back and winked her good eye. He was a good man, and Svara hoped if she couldn't make it, that some other female would take him into her heart. The constables Hand reached for the dragon charm he still wore. A smile came to her maw. "This isn't your fault Leroy. You never did anything wrong by me." Svara said as she pulled back fully.

[/html]
[html]

Looking at Svara his face finally softened as his brows pushed together in a frown, he was sad but nonetheless he could see her own hurt. His strong arms instantly placed themselves around Svara when she held him, her tight strong grip made a small smile pull on his maw. It was plain to see the change between them with their intense hold on each other, the show of their love and care that is placed into a different form. No longer mates but they are still there, it would appear that they have back tracked and in a way this pain is needed to move forward.

Her words made a deep chuckle rattle his chest as she winked at him, his voice was relaxed and somewhat more accepting as smile appeared. "roomie uh? I think I like that Firecracker, plus I wouldn't want you to be lonely all by yourself would I?"Letting her pull away Leroy's rosed eyes followed her hands before looking at her face with a smile, her words made his ears turn for a second. He can understand her choice, though he has wronged her though even if he was tricked. "I wouldn't say that, you know as well I do what that woman did..though I did attack her." The last bit made a small smile flicker on his maw before his fingers lifted up to her ear, that golden loop made him grin. You can't be mad firecracker before i adjust and become jealous of your courting males" Leroy knew they would and so would he, that was a benefit of not being mates though Svara and himself would always have their own benefits.

table by Syd

[/html]