time sucks because it hates me
[html]

Occ: Catherine making a visit XD

Catherine had finally won that guilty feeling she always felt when she left AniWaya, to do whatever it was. She was responsible for the boarders and the message delivery. There was no one else in her rank to do that for her. That's why she always felt so guilty. Thanks God she wasn't all alone in the pack.

But she had another duty to do now. Gossips never stops, and some finally met her ears. They said that there was a new pack around. And that deserved her attention. Better to befriend them than to rivalize with them. Who knew what they could be capable of? She knew that a simple disagreement could be more than enough to explode a war.

That strange scent, which she never felt, started to grow stronger. It could only be from that newly founded pack. Some said that some of their members were once from Dahlia de Mai. Others that them all were dog hybrids. What if they were both? It didn't actually matter. She had no aversion to hybrids or for other packs. She was neutral about anything, if possible.

She could now feel where the markings were. Yes, there was dog scent there. The question was: where were them? She rose her head, sniffing silently the air. Her two legged shift were quite advantageous. It allowed her to climb things, like trees.

Acrobatic like a monkey, swift and quietly like a cat, she climbed the closest tree. She walked in a branch, and sat slowly, not willing to make it shake. The view was great from up there! The grayish woman could see the meadows, the caves, the tiny houses and the beaches. 'Wonderful..!', she thought, amazed.

Wait! She wasn't there to admire the view: she was there to meet the new pack and the members. Time and luck wasn't in her side. There was nobody in her sigh. Maybe farther, where her limited vision couldn't see. Too bad.

She swung and jumped, branch to branch, toward the ground. Back to the walking, then. Her legs moved in a normal pace, her senses aware of any sign of life -at least, canine life- around the unknown territories. She could only hope not to get lost...

[/html]
[html]

[ wanted to jump in!]

The shade from the trees was cool and inviting, spend so much time working around their new pack sitting still was nice. A deep breath of air left his jaws as the halfling male laid on his side under the tree bathing in its shade, the beach was nice but the forest was just as welcoming. Rose eyes were hidden behind his lids as he thought about the differences. No, this brute had never put this much into a pack before, maybe it's because he had no roots there. Walk onto their land and join, go by their rules and hang around then leave. This home was different, it's really a home unlike before, here he was there when they formed together. This is his pack. No matter what happens from this point on he would still do what is needed for the group, that though made his ear twitch as Leroy's mind moved to the food supply. 'hmm I might need to get another one...maybe later'

Listening a strange, unnatural sound begun to emit from the trees that made his ears fan forward. Large patterned body slowly lifted itself off the ground to a stand as his head tilted listening, sniffing in lung fulls of air Leroy's tail raised up behind him at the strangers scent. Quickly moving the source of the smell and sound dropped from the tree in front of him, but her back was to him as his voice rattled his throat. "What are you doing here?" Leroy has never felt like a dominate type but his body gave away the point this was pack lands.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Occ: hehe no worry^^

Catherine turned around, startled, as the hybrid male "greeted" her in an agressive position. Obviously, a pack member. She pushed the ears back and lowered her head slightly, but respectifully, showing a submissive pose. She tried not to stare into his eyes. It felt weird. It's been so long -maybe the first time- that she had to show submission to another wolf. The grayish female barely left the tribelands, meeting strangers in the boarders, not the contrary. It was kind of odd...

Sorry breaking into these lands so abruptly. It wasn't my intention to be unpolite with you and your pack. I'm Catherine, member of AniWaya. I heard gossips, and came to check those, the woman explained her intantions and apologizes, the lowest tone she could make, but still hearable and respectful. The last thing she would want was to be the causer of an anger between the two packs.

She then looked up, but not into his eyes. May I ask, mister, what is your name? she asked, not willing it to be as blunt as it seemed to be.

[/html]
[html]

[....]

Eyes watched her movements as she spoke, and it was quickly clear that she wasn't an enemy or a threat as his tail swayed back to a relaxed position.Leroy's ears fanned forward as his whole body relaxed and his handsome face watched her with strange curiosity, so she had come to see if there was indeed a new pack. This could prove to be useful for Cour des Miracles. Sniffing she smelt of the land he had passed, and her actions of respect were noted.

Taking a smooth step forward his voice was calm but rough like always as his red eyes meet the newcomer. "AniWaya? I have heard of them, never meeting a member myself." Slowly the hybrid gave her a reassuring nod that she could relax as his hind counters slowly lowered themselves to the ground, she was odd looking but then again so was he. "I understand, this is indeed the new pack Cour des Miracles. I must be aggressive when greeting newcomers or strangers for the fact that we have been attacked before, so understand." Listening Leroy's eyebrow raised when she asked him name, though she had given hers as well and with a ally the pack would be well."I am Leroy."

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Occ: --

The male assented, and she returned to more relaxed pose. His face reminded way too much of Leland, making part of her get blue. It's been a while that she haven't seen her beloved one and it was kind of depressing.

He said that he had already heard about her tribe, although not meeting a member himself. Well, now you do, mister, she said, smiling gently. She wasn't trying to be ironic. Only being a bit funny, to take any tension of the air. The husky mix sat, and she did too, a bit more relaxed to see that he trusted her enough to sit.

Her smile faded away to hear that the pack that had barely settled down and had been already attacked. Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Rough start, aye? she said, thinking how difficult it would be if her pack had enemies right ot the start.

Nice to meet you, mister Leroy, she greeted back as he told her his name. Another sign of trust. She, somehow, knew that they would get along well.

[/html]
[html]

[....]

Watching the stranger Leroy lifted his brow at her small poke of humor, he understood but he simple didn't find it that all amusing to him.Simply he nodded to her words of their start,yes it was rough indeed and he must keep a watchful eye out.Watching her sit Leroy scanned the area again before speaking in his deep voice,"Nice to meet you, so are you the only one here or must i find your comrades as well." Tail ever so slowly swayed to his side as hard face showed the slightest of his own humor, ears flickering to the sounds around him."So your from AniWaya, I don't think there are any bad terms with them. Though I'm not sure I don't believe there are."

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Catherine laughed inside a bit with the male's comment. No, she had came her all by herself. Dawali wasn't even aware that she was away from the tribe, and that was what mostly left her with that damned guilty feeling. No, mister, I came here all alone. Worry not, she assured him, with a confident smile.

Her diplomatic side kicked in when he talked about the tribe. No. We are a pacific group. We wish no harm to anyone that doesn't wish us bad. Besides, we've got no enemies... except a psycho, with thirst of pup blood, she said, with a serious tone at first, but the anger ranging to her voice, as she remembered of that damned monster Dawali once talked about. She then realized that the male might need that informations, if it happens to have young ones in that new pack. His name is Brennt. He once tried to kill our children. He is grayish with yellow eyes. Just for your awknowledge. That's one knid of creature we all should keep an eye on, the grayish female warned. The poor Noir scaped thanks to her sister, and barely. She could only hope that every single pack should know about that horrible being.

[/html]
[html]

[...]

The quite male listened when she spoke of no others were with her, this was a small relief to the husky so he didn't have to worry about at the moment. Until the other packs status with them is known Leroy will remain on alert of anyone that wonders in, he wasn't going to let what happened to Svara happen so easily again.

Leroy's patterned was still and calm as he sat there, face was relaxed as his voice slipped up his throat. " well that is good to know, Cour des Miracles is in the need for allies and it would seem AniWaya will be on good terms" When the gray female spoke of a pup killer it made his brows lift for a moment, a pup killer was something that could be a problem though with no pups in their mist at the moment Leroy does not see a direct threat. Though he would remember the description of the wolf will be put up in his memory for later, though her willingness to help the pack was noted. "hmm that would be a problem. Thank you for that information, so has this 'Brennt' showed himself at your pack?"

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Catherine smiled, glad to hear that male had got a good impression of her tribe just by knowing her. It felt good, and that diplomatic way would be quite useful, as her next rank would be of a spokesman through the other packs. It would be good to train that. And I bet Cour des Miracles would be a very good ally, she said, repling his comment.

Yes. I wasn't there when the attack happened, but my leader talked about him to me. Since then, I have to keep a closer eye in the boarders, as I'm the scout in my tribe, she said, the guilty feeling getting stronger when she remembered of that. It was someone else, I guess her name was Firefly. Do you know someone with that name? she asked, trying to recall if it was her correct name.

[/html]
[html]

[...]

Leroy was kind of surprised to hear the female say Firefly's name. Though she has been in souls longer then him she can be known, though it was none the less an odd feeling when gray woman spoke of her. Red eyes watched her as his brows rose for a moment while his ears turned, the husky wasn't sure what to think of the small statement and her question. Handsome face study the female for a brief second before speaking, the delay due to him thinking about the scene of Firefly with the pup eater and the pups themselves.

"Firefly, so she helped save your pups then." Pausing his normally hard but calm face watched the female was his curly tail sat still behind him."Yes I know her, she is a member of our pack. She may have a strong spark but she is a valued member here." His deep voice spoke with the truth of his 'friend', maybe not the closest but none the less he could say they have became friends.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Catherine was surprised by learning that the one that saved their children was part of their pack. It would surely strenght an obvious alliance. That was good.

I can see why, she said, praising that brave female. There was no wonder why she was of value. Of course, there hed to be brave to face that horrible beast. The grayish woman knew how important pups were, even more if you were responsible by one. She could tell that, as she had to take care of young one, new in the tribe. The poor kid lost the mother on a bear attack. So sad...

[/html]
[html]

[...]

This woman was strange, though not in her appearance even if it was an odd one. Red eyes study her for the fact the small ways she looked at him, it reminded him of a young girl looking at boy she had a crush on. The pack member nodded his head at her words as he let a moment of silence fill the air between them. Ears twisted on his head as Leroy leaned forward for a brief second, red eyes narrowed as his thick voice spoke out. "Why do you look at me like that?" Pausing Leroy was starting to get annoyed by the fact it reminded him of Svara when she looks at him, or a love sick pup.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]

Occ: hehe confused girl, Catherine is

Catherine was surprised by the male's reponse to her... glare at him. She hadn't notice anything strange at the way she was looking at him. Actualy, it was her normal glare.

What do you mean, mister?, she asked, thrilled. Was something wrong with her eyes? Maybe it was her blinded eye that was the trouble. But what the issue was, she wasn't sure.

[/html]
[html]

[close this up ?]

Narrowing his red eyes on the female the husky let his ear twitch at her words, whatever, she still looked at him that reminded him of Svara. Thinking back he remembers when he first meet his ex mate and the look she gave him before covering it with a glare. "you look love sick.." Leroy's deep voice was blunt and simple as his large frame rose to his feet, black and white pelt shaking out the dirt from its coat. Glanceing at the gray woman Leroy let a handsome smile pull on his lips, the proud husky was well aware of his looks though he rarely put it to his use.For a moment Leroy let himself show his handsome side with his white toothy grin. "Take it easy though I must return to my pack."

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Sure, why noy?

She slightly flinched at the male's words, and her eyes pierced the ground, her mind trying to understand. Why would she look love sick? Unless she... Her eyes widened in understanding, and a heavy sigh came out, in defeat and missing.

"I see..." She said, her voice breaking. "It's... It's because you remember me of someone..." The woman tried to explain, but his name made it harder to bare to her longing for his return.

The movement made her head go up, why she wacthed him shake the dirt from the fur and his smile was astonishing, and it remembered so badly of Leland. Images of her time with the copper husky made her heart shrunk in protest, and she tried to shake those thoughts off.

He said her to take it easy, and she chuckled ironocally inside. As if it was that easy... She just smiled sheepsihly in answer to his heart-breaking grin. She got up as well, and thought that her diplomaticself had already vanished to the deeps off her mind, as she had no more business there. Although, she was curious about their territories and eager to know the rest of the packmembers. Hmm...

"Is it okay if I take a walk around here?" She asked, not able to stop the excitement in her voice. Her curious wanderer side kicked in quickly, and she couldn't stop it as well. It was her nature, longing to meet others, get new acquatainces, no matter how stupid and brief the meeting. She felt her tail wagg very slightly, flowly, as someone shake the arms while walking. She felt like that side in her mine was boucing.

[/html]