fallen in trance
[html]

According to the AniWaya website, it says that both Ember and Asha were a part of the original founding members; I guess it might be up to you if you want them to slightly recognize one another or start from scratch. ^^ 300+ WotD: Tergiversation

Tracing back several of her steps that were long since befallen in some areas, there were certain points about the tribe lands that brought strong memories back to her. It was more of an amazing sight to see the land change before her eyes; compared to when she was here at the start of spring, when the Earth was just beginning to bud with green and the winter frost was still in the process of thawing away. Now, emerald had completely taken captive of where snow had settled, and the atmosphere was sweetly decorated with a variety of flowers that made their bloom. The birds were chirping away at their heart's content, and creatures who also took their residence here were busy perfecting their lives with stabilizing their homes and raising their young. Nature was truly a beautiful thing to be a part of.

The Amara had been on a casual walk through Serena's Reserve today, keeping to the sparsely serparated forests for the fact that the canopies provided adequate shade to travel throughout the heat's day. She had decided to leave her equine to Grandfather's Tears; Aiden had taken a particular liking to lingering by the cool water's edges, and surprisingly enough would even dare to trot right into the springs, bringing the water up a quarter of the way of his sturdy legs. Her Spirit Guide had been off today too, getting used to their return and silently watching from afar what had taken place within the lands while they were absent. That left Asha to be content in her own tergiversation, in which she would surely take the opportunity to relish in. Keeping her hands and arm to her sides, the small frame that was Asha walked at a mild pace down a slightly paved path through the Reserve, ears narrowed forward to catch the sounds of the swooping birds in the canopy and the rest of the sense alert.

[/html]
[html]
Sure!

The climate of these new lands seemed very similar to the climate back home, if just a little bit warmer. Ember didn't mind it as long as she kept out of the direct sunlight, which was an easy thing in Aniwaya. They had many forested areas where only a bit of sunlight could get through, and she tended to keep to those on the hottest of days. It wasn't too bad outside on this day, though, as she followed the river from atop Bayard. Hemming had picked the name for him, and it seemed to stick to the black and white stallion.

Ember's own spirit animal was absent, tending to stick to the deeper waters of the ocean. If she ever needed him he would come to her, but she could tell that it was a strain on the orca to be away from the water. Occasionaly he would come to a very deep river or stream, but she normally only saw him if she went to the beach near Beast's Grin.

Today was a day of rest for the warrior, but she still carried her sword with her. It was normal for her now, to feel the weight of it pressed against her leg as she rode, and it just felt wrong to not have it at her side everywhere she went. The girl yawned and shook out her beaded and feathered hair, trying to wake herself up a little more. It was a day for resting, yes...but it wouldn't do her any good to fall asleep while riding her horse.

[/html]
[html]

300+

The day had felt serene, tranquil, abundant with the natural and uplifting tune of life in all of its activeness and fruitfulness, and within her she could feel the natural cadence of the land start to weave into her soul, making her feel whole once again with her people and the region. There was just a little element missing, however, and that had been the absence of Leland. She had not found his dual eyed presence at all, and with that there was a very notable open void felt within her that no matter how much the essence of the land filled her heart and soul with happiness, it was that that remained quiet empty and untouchable to be revived. Asha was not entirely used to feelings as such, and at best, tried to push them away out of her mind as best as she could.

Mulling in her solitude, the Amara almost passed by somewhat of a familiar scent and presence that she recalled from awhile back when the tribe first established their group on these grounds. In the distance was a sable form perched upon a horse; beaded hair with feathers, and a yawn to accompany her stance. Squinting her soft amber eyes, the female was emerald eyed, and looked strikingly familiar from way back when. Blinking profusely several times, Asha on her own whim hurried her steps up ahead to where she stopped at a comfortable distance away from the female and her riding companion. Her tail flicked in curiosity behind her, her red wolf head tilting to the side in inquiry. Her eyes also caught the long sword that was in her possession, a weapon that was impressive in length and sharpness upon itself. "It's... Ember, right?" It took her a moment to recollect the name from her memory, but she was certain that was it.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
My friend's cat is rubbing all over me while I'm trying to type XD His name is Mushi. x3 It means "insect" in japanese. oO

The horse was getting used to being ridden, and as long as Ember treated him with respect he didn't mind carrying her around. She didn't make him stay in the horse barn with all of the others all the time, either, unless he was looking to rest; she had attached a string to the latch on the stall door so that Bayard could come and go as he pleased. Being able to speak with animals did have its perks, sometimes. She and her hooved companion had worked out a good deal. Food and shelter when it was raining in exchange for rides.

Bayard stopped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, and she patted his neck as she responded to the other packmember. "Yes, that's me. And this is Bayard. You look familiar, but I don't quite remember your name. I know I've seen you someplace before, though" She came down from atop the horse, standing at his side. "You smell like Aniwaya...but at the same time, like something foreign"

[/html]
[html]

Aw. XD We don't have any cats, but there's this stray cat that comes by our house every night, we called him "Peeping Tom" because he always seems to be watching what we do from a distance. 300+

So this woman also rode a horse, in which it was certainly a majestic and strong looking equine as it was. Asha was compelled to know its name and just how long the woman had been handling the reigns of her horse, but such questions were to come later when all introductory formalities had passed. With the woman saying that Asha was correct in her name of Ember, there was a confident flicker to pass within her plume, knowing that this was definitely someone she had met at some point before, but held too much of a foggy reverie to recall just from where, and how long ago (assuming that it was at the point where the first group arrived here in these lands). Asha also received the name of her steed, Bayard.

Realizing that the two definitely had faint remembrance of each other from some point, Asha went ahead to explain her side of things with a warm smile across her painted red maw. “Asha, Asha Amara, Dawali’s first daughter. I came here with him when we first settled upon these lands, and you look just as familiar because I’m pretty sure you were in the same group we were when we first came here.” There was a nod and a simple pause made before continuing, her smile still upon her muzzle when Ember noted that she smelled of the tribe lands, but then again her scent faded and went with the wind. ”I actually just got back from too long of a journey to go find my younger sister, Aiyanna, with the second group that was supposed to come here. Do you remember the second group?” If Ember had originally came here, quite possibly she might have known about the second group, right? Turning her attention to Bayard for just a brief second, Asha outreached a hand, slightly tickling and rubbing the nose of her equine. ”Bayard, huh? Nice horse. Have one myself, Aidan, he’s a pain in the tail, though…” She gently laughed, knowing that Aidan could be quite the temperament transportation method when he could.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Aww <3

Her attention was immediately caught by what Asha said first, about her relation to Dawali. The leader was one of her best friends, alongside Tayui, and to be meeting his daughter (the last time she'd seen her she hadn't exactly had the time or muse to talk to anyone else besides Tayui, so she didn't consider that a proper meeting) now was actually quite exciting. Had Dawali met Asha at the borders? They had spoken about their families a few times over the months that Ember had been here, deepening their friendship, so she did know a bit about where Asha had gone and why. Many times, the dark wolf would catch Dawali looking off into the distance or thinking to himself and she would wonder if he was thinking about his daughters.

"It's really good to see you again! Any family of Dawali's is a friend of mine" She nodded at the mention of Aiyanna and the others, having heard that part from Dawali a week or two earlier. But the others? She didn't quite remember them. "Just Ayegali...she's the only other tribemember I can remember from back then. I wasn't in the best state myself, and it took a while for my injuries to heal. I wasn't very social at first, is all."

Bayard leaned his head forward into Asha's hand when she brushed it against his nose, sniffing at it. He snorted and shook his head, but his ears remained perked forward in interest. "Aidan? That's a good name. Hemming helped me name Bayard when I first caught him and brought him home. There was a wild herd out near Crimson Dreams, and the leader there allowed me to track them through her territory. Did you have to catch your horse, too? Bayard wasn't too happy at first, but he likes life here with me and the other horses."

[/html]
[html]

500+

Her thin red tail behind her swayed a little in an enthusiastic gesture, pleased to hear that any family of Dawali's is a friend of mine to come from Ember. It was apparent that Ember and Dawali held some sort of close friendship with one another, and it was the compassion of Dawali that made Asha proud of him, despite how extroverted he usually was (or thought he was). "... And I can say the same for friends of my Agidoda. I'm actually surprised that he's gotten out of his rock and has attempted to make some sort of social life for himself." The oldest daughter laughed, adding in a wink and obviously speaking from an amused and sarcastic point of view. She loved to yank on Dawali's tail about his age and persona as much as he could, for it was Asha who wanted to keep the Boner Bearer on his feet about things. That, and Asha's personality directly mirrored that of her deceased mother, Mischka.

Speaking of Ayegali, her face flitted up in light. There had been several occasions before she left where she mingled with the Raven Chief, and honestly was quite disappointed to know that her presence in the land was scarce at the moment. "Ayegali! I miss her. Dawali told me that she's been very busy lately." Asha noted, also taking in the account that Ember exactly wasn't as social as she wished she was back then, in which the Amara nodded in understanding to this.

Bayard's sniffling tickled her palm, and she softly chuckled at the sensation. Hearing about how Bayard was discovered, that was quite an interesting story to know. Asha knew about Hemming as well, meeting him not too shy of a couple day's ago. "Well, that was nice on the leader's part of Crimson Dreams to let you do that. Bayard seems very tame and good natured. Aidan, on the other paw..." In which Asha gave a pause, rolling her amber eyes. "He wasn't as easy to tame. Well, let me just say that sometimes he still tries to get buck with me, but he's a lot better than he was in the beginning. Myself and Dawali happened to catch Aidan, and Aidan didn't like Dawali at all at first..." At the reverie of their experience, her face slightly cringed. Wait, did Aidan still not trust Dawali? "That's good, however, that you were able to find a horse that suits you well. Perhaps Bayard and Aidan could meet one day..." In which the Amara said that slightly apprehensive, not knowing what Aidan would think about other male horses around him, but it might prove to be an interesting sight.

Compelled with Ember's presence, Asha certainly wanted to find out more from her in this amicable conversation. "So, what do you do in AniWaya? As far as duties for the tribe, and all?" Asha knew that there were duties for everyone to fulfill for the well being of the tribe, and wondered what category Ember fit in to (taking by the sword, either warrior or craftsman).

[/html]
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... il_140.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: <3 ^^

She had been the one to help Dawali after his fight. He hadn't wanted to say much about it, about what had happened, but he'd told her enough. Ember knew that even going to the city gave him a bad feeling, that the spirits of the dead humans bothered him...apparently his fight with the other creature had been pretty bad. But it had been her that he'd howled for, her that he had trusted to help him. It meant a lot to her, that someone could depend on her to help them. "Your father and I are alike, in different ways" She said to Asha, nodding. She didn't know if she ought to use the same word as Asha had for "father", or if that was what the word even meant, and contemplated asking about it. "Eh...you said Agidoda. Is that the same thing as father?"

"It's my sister, Naniko, that leads that pack. She doesn't mind anyone coming in, really, as long as they mean no harm and ask first." She nodded. At the information about Aiden she shook her head. "Bayard wasn't ever like that--he's always been very friendly. Maybe Aidan had something in his past that made him this way? I could speak to him, if you'd like, and try to find out. Usually the horses are so amazed that another creature can speak their language that they'll talk and talk and talk." She laughed.

Maybe Bayard and Aidan would get along, with their different personalities. She nodded in agreement. Then Asha inquired about her duties in the tribe, bringing her back into the conversation once more. "I am an Ayastigi right now, a warrior. I do have one weapon that I like, my sword, and I'm working on perfecting my fighting techniques. I've also used a few other things, though, like the spear. Have you chosen a path yet? Or did you already have one when you left? I know of a place where you can find more weapons, if you're interested"

[/html]
[html]

500+

With Ember noting the nickname she referred Dawali as, sometimes that term slipped out absently from her maw without Asha even realizing it (and of course having others slightly confused by it), just because it was one of those endearing nicknames that stuck with one since puppyhood toward their parents. "Oh! Agidoda, yes. It's a similar meaning to father. Sorry, that word slips out a lot from me. My younger sister and myself have been calling Dawali that since we first learned how to speak. It was actually my youngest sister's first word! Dawali has a nickname he calls us too, Ayule, which is similar to daughter as well." There was a light shrug and a nod. It was a funny, special thing they had between the three of them (Dawali, Asha, and Aiyanna).

Listening as Ember explained how her sister was actually the one who leads Crimson Dreams, her eyes and eyebrows widened and quirked in interest at this. "Oh yeah? Huh. I think i've heard about Crimson Dreams when we first came here, but never been to the lands, obviously. What's it like?" It was surely assumed that Ember visited Naniko every now and then, right? Transitioning topics to their horses, Bayard seemed to be pretty good natured ever since Ember came upon him, and usually that was a very good thing, seeing that good and tame equines were hard to come by in the wild. However, her red ears pricked forward, her head inclining to the side in question as Ember mentioned about actually speaking to Aidan and holding some sort of conversation with him? How cool was that?! "You could speak to other animals? Whoah, that's... really amazing to know. Not to mention pretty damn cool! How'd you learn to do that?" Asha said with an astounded look. "Can you really speak to him for me? Oh man, i'd kill to know what goes on in his head sometimes!" Because Aidan was a deviant little horse that had a mind of his own, no wonder why his name was given to him, for he indeed was a "little fiery".

Hearing that Ember was an Ayastigi, Asha just notified Dawali that that was the same path she wanted to take too! Asha was even more thrilled to be in the company with a like minded tribe member. Also knowing that her sword was the only weapon and she was currently working on techniques, the Amara almost hopped up and down on her feet in excitement! "No way! I'm training as an Ayastigi too! I just chose it when I came back from my journey, actually. All I have now for weapons are crafted wooden spears i've been working on from the forests.". In which they weren't that bad of weapons to start, but she could definitely upgrade to better things. "Oh wow, i'd love to get familiar with more weapons. My sticks are alright, but I can definitely use better all the time." She noted, her smile almost painfully stretching across her maw, glad to have strolled into Ember on this day. Seems like they already had a big trait in common!

[/html]
[html]

The place that she had found the sword was a really neat place...that castle had held so many interesting things inside of it. Maybe this time, with Asha's help, she could bring back more weapons and possibly train some of the pups or other members with them if they were interested in that kind of thing. Not everyone was cut out for day-to-day training, and the all of the pups probably wouldn't take to it, but maybe one would. Or two. She could hope, anyway! She was very interested in training new little warriors, in case she ever was unable to defend the tribe.

Ember had, at first, felt very out of place in Aniwaya. But now that she was learning more about the customs and language she felt a lot more at ease. Dawali explained everything that she asked him in detail, and that helped a lot too. She was really settling in here. At the explanation of the word she nodded; so she had been right about that! Awesome. "Crimson Dreams is all right. They have weird rank names, though. I do see my sister every once in a while, but I haven't been there lately. She's always really busy...she's a healer there, too. I don't know anything about herbs, myself...but when I was younger she fixed me up plenty of times."

She had been taught how to speak to animals when she'd been fairly young, one of her packmembers taking it upon themselves to educate her in it. She thought that it had been Pilot, maybe, but didn't quite remember. The male had dissapeared, as far as she knew. "I was taught how to when I was young. It was difficult at first...but now I don't know how -not- to speak to them. It's hard sometimes, when I'm hunting, to block it out. But I try my best to not listen for their voices when I'm hunting. Maybe we can all get together and go to the castle to look for weapons--me, you, Bayard, and Aidan" She suggested. They could talk to the horses as they went, perhaps.

Asha seemed very excited about the weapons, and this in turn made Ember's spirits lift. It seemed that she'd found some kind of a friend, someone who had many things in common with her. "We should totally go and get those weapons, then! I think it'd be fun! You have spears, huh? I've used a spear before, two different kinds. The wooden kind and the kind with a stone-tip. You should talk to Hemming--he made them!"

[/html]
[html]

400+

To find a mentor to train with on the path to becoming a warrior, at first Asha didn't think any existed within the tribe. Most of the components of the tribe consisted of peaceful individuals who (mostly) liked to enjoy the finer things in life and avoid confrontation with danger or death. While the tribes people were generally peaceful, their kindness would not be mistaken for weakness. There were plenty strong members within AniWaya, who without a doubt would probably step up to the plate if any one of them was cornered in danger. That was the beauty of the tribe in itself.

Recalling Ember's sister back in Crimson Dreams, Ember's sister reminded Asha of her own younger sister, Aiyanna. Aiyanna too was proficient in the medical field, and was quite busy herself taking care of the second band of AniWayans that fell behind the scouting group when they first came here. Else, Aiyanna would have been here right now with the rest of the tribe. Asha understood that with Ember's sister. "Oh, that's cool to know! I have a younger sister, Aiyanna, who's also a healer and absent for the time being. She's taking care of the second group of AniWayans that were supposed to come here." Asha said, a little unsure if Ember knew about that snippet of history with the tribe.

Listening with interest to how Ember could speak to the animals, that was a pretty amazing ability indeed. Asha could somehow relate that it might be a little overwhelming in her head to listen to voices all at once, but Asha would rather have someone talking to her all the time than just mere silence. She got bored easily. "Well, next time something comes up, like a grizzly or cougar, you're going to have to tell me what they're thinking. I've always wanted to know." She said with slight amusement. Speaking about the castle, Asha was more than ready to go down there sometime. "Of course! I'm always up for new adventures in this world! Helps me keep my sanity." She said with a gentle laugh.

Further speaking about weapons, Asha eyed the sword with interest. She indeed have spears, but they weren't of that great of quality. Surprised to hear Hemming was responsible for mending weapons, she didn't even expect him in the least. "No way! Hemming? Wow, would've never guessed. Yeah, I have some wooden spears, though they need a lot of work. I would like to work more with the ones you were speaking about, with the stone tip." Plenty of uses could come out of that.

[/html]
[html]
Can we close this one and see if Sace wants a three-way one? ^^

Dawali had told her of the second group that was supposed to join them--but at that time, he hadn't looked too happy to be explaining all of it. Back then, neither of his daughters had come back yet. Maybe his younger one would come back with time--he'd seemed much happier since Asha's return, when she really thought about it. More cheerful, maybe. He was a quiet wolf, she knew...but she noticed those differences.

"Hemming and I worked with both of them during one of our hunts...and you're right, the stone-tipped ones worked great. Maybe the three of us could go there, out to the castle. It's a pretty spooky place for someone by themselves" She could see a small, easy friendship forming with Asha, and many adventures to come for the two of them.

[/html]