Searching. J.
Character Name: Shell
Character Birthdate (including year):7/22/2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not applicable to non-canines Luperci by birth.
Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies. Wolf.
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). rashellwheeler@yahoo.com
Initial post:

A raven color she wolf roamed the land in search of someone she met weeks earlier, she had no intentions of giving up the search. With her black nose to the ground she sniffed around for the scent of the white wolf who had helped her, back traching every step she ended up at the tree where they first met. Sniffing the tree and around it she finally got hold of the scent, she was sure she would find that wolf now. Following the scent she quickend her pace to a trot, as she did she thought "I cannot wait to see her again!" She had gaind some weight since the first time they met, she had also lost some of the white fur on her chest and stomach.
She followed Cer's scent right up to the borders of her pack territory, coming to a stop she sat down for a short rest. Once she was rested she slowly stood up, tucking her tail between her legs she slowly walked into the territory. Moving within the shadows she searched for the only wolf she knew, though she did not know what she would say once she found her. Knowing what she was doing was risky she did not turn around and run, she only moved further into the territory. Hoping against the odds that she would find Cer before anyone found her, she sat down at the base of a tree to rest her aching paws. She looked around to make sure no one was there before she moved to another tree, slowly she got up and troted to another tree then sat down for another short rest.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hello! *is obviously not Cer* I’ll put Cwmfen in lupus form for you, ^=^
300+

Cwmfen was on her way to the boarders. As she was accustom to doing, the black wolf had risen early and now continued to the unclaimed lands to continue her search of both Corvus and Brennt. The world was quiet and peaceful, and the child of Nemain breathed deeply, her mind at peace for that brief moment. As she breathed, the wind brought a scent to her—it was unfamiliar and unmarred by the unique scents of the packs. Would the scent belong to another loner seeking to join their ranks, the warrior wondered. Only a few days ago she had admitted one Willow Siam beyond the boarders. It seemed strange that another would seek to join the large ranks of Dahlia while the other packs still required members. Nevertheless, that was not question she was required to ask. For now, she was simply the Warrior. And so, silently, gracefully, the fluid movements of the woad marked female carried her to that scent.

A snarl openly thundered through the air, a strong sound pulled from the pit of her stomach, a peculiar sound that only a warrior could make. Her face was only slightly distorted by the snarl, but her posture had changed immediately. The woad marked legs were spread farther than when at normal standing. And with her hackles raised, the Dahlian Adonis clearly held open her hostility. The woad bound ears and tail were raised in dominance: these were Dahlian lands. How many creatures must cross the boarders unwelcomed? And the woad warrior was more agitated than usual, though whether it was a physical change her body had overcome for reasons she did not recognize or whether it was the high level of security that she was trying to maintain with the presence of Brennt and Corvus still in the vicinity could not be said. "What are you doing here beyond the boarders," the alto melody growled, the usual pleasant sound distorted by her irritation (and it could not yet be called anger). Those white eyes pierced the other, that fierce and intense gaze easily holding up against the trespasser.

[/html]
The female jumped and backed up to the tree clearly scared by the other looking at the ground her tail tucked between her legs and ears resting on the back of her head, "I mean no harm, I'm just simply looking for a white wolf, she saved me.." Her voice was soft almost a mumble, her body was low to the ground her paw pads had broken open once again. "Please don't hurt me.." she was shaking, knowing if the female found her to be a threat she would attack or chase her out of the territory before she could even have the chance to find Cer. Feeling uneasy she layed down turning her head to the right, the scar over her left eye now easy to see as well as the color gray of the eye. "H-her name is Cer... she gave me the option of coming here after we met. I ran instead, if it wasn't for her I might be dead.. Please I want to find her and thank her for everything." Her voice was now begining to shake just as bad as her body was.

Hoping the female would not attack or chase her out she slowly sat but kept her eyes on the ground, her tail still tucked under her. A whimper would come for her every now and then, her body still shaking but not as bad. The only other time she ever felt like this is when she got the scare over her left eye, but that was a long time ago. She didn't know why she was so scared at that moment but she needed to play it safe and not mouth off like she normaly would, playing it cool was not the easiest thing for her to do. Looking at the ground became very boring for her so she looked at the female with her oddly mismatched eyes, the left one gray with a scar and the right one dark blue. "I came here to thank Cer for all she did for me, possibly join this pack.."
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

The strong, white teeth of the warrior flashed as the trespassing loner backed off, lowering posture and her body to the ground. That would be good enough. The Warrior straitened her posture, the snarl disappearing from her maw as the hackles were lowered. But the intensity of that white gaze and the raised tail did not lessen. She gazed down upon the other female. "That does not matter," the quiet melody replied, her voice not harsh and not unkind. "Every creature must wait at the boarders for permission. Do you not know this? It is for the security of the pack—and I do not make exceptions." As warrior she could easily draw the line between her duty and her personal life. Where the black female was quite quiet and tranquil, the warrior, though devoted to goodness, would easily kill an enemy, even if that enemy were a friend. "I won’t hurt you," the quiet voice said with a promise, "as long as you make the right choice." And the warrior could have easily attacked the other black fae to show her that she was trespassing and that it was not welcome, but the woad warrior was not that kind of personality.

The woad bound ears pricked forward at the sound of her leader’s name. And Cwmfen listened to the story, believing that what she said was true. It would be a thing that Cercelee would do—the Rosea of Dahlia de Mai was a just leader. "Then why not howl, why not call her?" the alto song countered gently. "You do her a great disrespect by crossing her boarders." There was a slight pause before the warrior considered her request. It was strange that the girl did not introduce herself, the warrior thought. "Is the joining a possibility," the Adonis inquired, "or is it something that you know you want?" This female would have to show her that she truly wished to join before a true consideration was made. Dahlia was a large pack after all, and she did not need trouble makers within their midst.

[/html]
She looked at the female still shaking a bit, "I want to join, because I know Cer showed that she cared enough about someone like me." Looking down she said softly, "By the way I'm Shell.." Though she had said her name it was like poison to her, there was so much she didn't remember from her past. "I didn't mean to disrespect anyone.. There's just so much that I.. I don't remember." her tail curled up around her paws as she lowers her head more. Slowly she stood but kep her head low "I will be going now.." with that the female ran out of the borders and back to the tree where Cer and herself first met. She layed in the shade of the tree for a short nap before going on a hunt for food and water, just enough to keep her fed for a few days.

During her nap she kep whimpering till she ended up waking up from the dream, she had come to hate dreaming because to her, dreams were only emptry promises. With a yawn she streched and began her hunt for food, she chased a few hares but missed them by inches when they got to their holes. After awhile she gave up and walked to the closes river she could find, as she was drinking she saw a fish and managed to catch the fish. With her stomach growling she began to eat the fish, using the water she cleaned the blood from her muzzle and paws. After that was done she sat and stared at her reflection in the water trying to remember anything from her past besides her name, even though she wanted to remember part of her did not want to. Laying down she continued to stare at her reflection, she hit the surface of the water with her right paw then ran back to the tree and layed in the shade.