Exploring the new borders
After being aloud in the pack, Tanya decided to go see what the new border would seem like. Taking in a deep breath, Tanya decided to cross the border. It was over whelming, even if it looked the same. The excitment of being in a pack was the best feeling Tanya had ever! The first thing she decided to do was run, just run. Any direction would do, she just didn't care. She wan't sure why this came over her, but, it felt like it had to be done, she was just hoping no one would notice.
Willow was walking along the grass, still a little wary of meeting any other pack wolfs. For some reason she was worried what the others would think. If she'd do something wrong, or offend someone. So Willow kept her distance for a while.

As she walked, she saw a blonde, younger wolf running towards her. The wolf seemed to be happy, but preoccupied, so Willow had gone unnoticed. Crouching down, she sniffed the air for the wolf's scent. She smelled like the pack, but faintly. She must have been new. If she were to playfully chase this wolf, it wouldn't be offensive. Unfortunately, Willow never thought of the consiquences that would result if it wasn't a new wolf.

Using the night for cover, Willow stayed ducked down as the blonde wolf came near. Willow let out a playful bark, as she leaped for the wolf, prepared to pull whoever it was down to the ground in the midst of a faux hunt.
Tanya yelped as she heard the bark, and looked up to see a black wolf with red eyes coming to pounce on her. She couldn't move, the first thing that ran into was, why was sombody attacking her? The wolf smelled like she was part of the pack, didn't Tanya smell like she is part of the pack too?!
The only thing that she did was scream, duck her face, and hope the wolf didn't hit her.
As the wolf stopped cold, Willow came in contact with her and rolled her over. The sky spun around and around in her vision. As they started to slow down a little, Willow began to laugh. Rolling off of the poor defenseless wolf, she just kept laughing. The wolf had both fallen for it, not done anything, and was probably still freaked out. But Willow was now in hysterics on the grassy ground. At this pont, she was huddled up, knees to her chest and hands on her stomach, as she laughed.

Finally calming down, she stood up, a few chuckles still escaping her mouth. Turning to the poor, blonde wolf, Willow nodded. She couldn't very well shake hands, because the other wolf was in her Lupus form, not the Optime lik Willow was.

Smiling a wide grin that showed all of her sharp teeth, she have laughed, "I'm Willow. Sorry about that. I couldn't resist. You have to admit that was pretty funny."

With that, Willow's smile grew even larger, and more phsycotic. Though she was perfectly sane, her smile said otherwise. From most points of veiw it looked like she was going to kill whoever it was that was seeing the smile. But it was a sincere smile and Willow had no intentions of hurting her. It was all just inoccent fun.
Tanya, still traumatized, was so confused, she felt like screaming more, only from confusion. She thought, why did she introduce herself so quickly? Why was she laughing at her? And most importantly, why the heck did she tackle her?!! These questions ran through her head till she finally got it, it was for fun, like a welcome to the pack greeting... only scaryer.

Before Tanya even knew what she was doing, she burst out laughing. Willow seemed quite the energetic person! Maybe we could be friends, but that seemed to be a silly thing to think of just after being takled by willow.

Still chuckling, Tanya smiled "My name is Tanya Starr, wow, talk about a greeting! You sure scared me there!"
Willow was happy to be around someone so fun, like Tanya was. When the blonde wolf began laughing, Willow couldn't resist joining in. The frenzy began once more. She didn't even know what was so funny anymore, which made her laugh louder. It seemed impossible to stop. Tanya had an aura of joy that was contagious. Willow hadn't smiled like the way she did with Tanya since her brother was around. Her brother...

At the thought of her brother, Willow slowly stopped laughing, and her smile faded quickly. Her brother had left after their mother had died, and it had broken Willow. She had been so close to him. She loved him dearly. She had been sure that he'd loved her too, but his absense was enough evidence to prove otherwise. Willow's breathing shortened. Why had he left? What had she done to make him leave her all alone?

"Why?" Willow said, barely audible.

As the words were spoken, Willow smapped out of her thoughts, and back to reality. Looking over towards Tanya, Willow smoothly evaded any questions. "Sorry about that. I was just thinking about my acceptance into the pack. Speaking of which, how'd you get in?" Willow smiled a convincing grin, but it wasn't real.
Feeling the change in Willow, Tanya decided to awnser the question willow asked.

"I don't really know, all I explained was that I wanted to join the pack because I feel at peace here. Then I told her I would help the pack any way I could, thats pretty much it."

Tanya started to wonder what was making Willow so upset. She wanted to see her laugh again, tanya relized she hadn't laughed like that ever sense her mother died. Her mind, as usaul, was telling her to just let it go by. But this time, she ignored it, and decided that she would pounce on willow.

She got in position, did a playful growl, a small smile, and pounced!
Tanya answered truthfully, and seemed to have it easy in comparison. Tanya seemed to realize Willow's change in mood, but didn't ask. Willow silently thanked her for it. The thought of her brother made her lose all interest in things for a while. It always did. When their mother had gone into a depression from the disappearance of their father, he had been the one to love her; to care. But then he left, and it all went out the window. Everything they had done. All the times he'd help her go to sleep when her mother blamed her for her husband's absense. Everything. Just...gone.

As she thought through all her issues, Tanya seemed to be digging her claws into the ground for more leverage. Why would she need leverage to talk? And then a yelp. Willow understood as Tanya pounced playfully. But Willow wasn't in the mood anymore. She had gone back to being callous, and secluded. As Tanya made contact, Willow quickly diverted the weight to her advantage. Flipping Tanya on her back, Willow grasped her paws and held them down. Tanya had, in mere minutes, seen Willow's best and worst. Her crazy smile, and even more phsycotic growl. Baring her teeth, Willow let go abruptly, and stepped off. Looking away and up to the sky, Willow closed her eyes, breathing in the night air.

Once calmed, Willow turned towards Tanya and looked at her, her eyes full of a cold sadness.

"I'm sorry. I just... I'm sorry. Sometimes I just..." sighing, Willow was unable to finish her sentence. Dropping down to sit, Willow held her head in her hands. She made a huge mistake, that couldn't happen again. If it happened to anyone else, it could end it exile, or even death. She couldn't let her brother get to her. Willow had to. Hopefully she hadn't hurt Tanya, and maybe, just maybe she would be forgiven by her.
To Tanya, every thing happened in a blur. Of course, her mind had to keep on mocking, 'I told you so'. She was trying to think why she even did that in the first place. A moan slipped out, she was really hoping that wouldn't happen.

"Umm... sorry about that, I was hoping that would get you to laugh. Heh, guess I was wrong." said Tanya pathetically. 'No duh genuis, of course you wrong' Tanya's conceis said.

Before any other thought could register through her head, a sharp needle hit her head. 'Oh great,' she thought 'I have a headace.'

She tried to get up, but the hedace got even worse when moving. So she decided to just lay there and close her eyes.

"Again, I'm REALLY sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. I just haven't laughed like that sense my mom died." You probally hate me now too; She thought, just waiting for her to leave and tell everybody about what Tanya did.
Willow just sat there in the dark as Tanya spoke. Even afterwards, Willow just sat their, trying desperately to get the image of her brother, who was a pale brown, out of her mind. His voice echoed the one thing she had heard him say most often, "Even when the world ends, I'll still love you." But it was a lie. Or he'd be here now, taking care of her and keeping her safe. Finally, Willow had to break the silence. She couldn't bare it anymore.

"I really am sorry. That's only happened once before. I'm getting better. I just...you wouldn't understand. It's silly, and complicated. I haven't smiled and laughed like that since my brother left. When he left, it just maked me so angry; so lost, that I direct that anger at whoever touches me. I'm so so so so so so so so sorry. If you never speak to me again, I understand. That was stupid. I'm sorry." Growling at herself and her stupidity, silent tears began to stain willow's fur. She slid the dagger out of it's holster, and turned it, the silver blade glistening in the moonlight. Her brother had helped her understan what it was, through man's books. He'd even used books to help her try to use it, even though it was difficult. It was all she had to remember him. Soon, Willow would have to find him. Just to know if he still loved her.

"Are you okay? I mean, besides the headache? Anything else hurt? Wrists? Back? Neck? I really am sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean it at all. Really, you seem like a wonderful girl

Digging the blade into the ground, Willow hoisted herself up and yanked it out as she rose. Walking over to the blonde wolf, she held a hand out to help her up. "You don't have to accept it if you don't want to."
"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm not as fragile as I look you know." Said Tanya, reaching out for Willow's hand.

"I just get headaches when things happen too fast, also when I'm thrown to the ground hard" smiled Tanya. "Oh... and don't think I'm mad at you, it was my fault, I was stupid enough to pounce on you.... Guess I just don't have as fast of an attack as you."

Wow, Tanya thought, I thought she would be mad at me for pouncing on her.

"I know how you feel though, my mom was the only one who could really get me laughing..." Tanya sighed, she missed her mother so much. She tried to hold back the tears in her eyes, luckily only a small teardrop escaped. Shaking out all the thoughts, she looked Willow straight in the eye.

"Well... I'm really sorry..." All most hesitating, for afraid willow would decline, "Freinds?"
Willow spoted the darkened fur streak that slid down Tanya's face. She missed her mother, just not to a violent aspect. Pulling the blonde wolf up on to her hind legs. Smiling, this time with a little more feeling behind it. Strangely, Willow had never felt any mourning for her mother. She had brought he death upon herself, and Willow had no guilt for her mother's fate. As for her brother...

Snatching her hand back after Tanya was steady on her feet, Willow spun around, stared at the moon and relaxed her muscles. She had to find him. She had to. Willow would go virtually insane if she didn't know for sure why he left. It was stupid to run towards the source of pain, but in the end it could heal a lot of wounds. So it was a goal. Her brother would be found, and she'd finally be at peace.

In a matter of minutes, Willows mind had relaxed. Turning again, she smiled at Tanya. Debating whether or not to ask about Tanya's mother, but holding it back in case questions of her brother followed, Willow looked deeply into Tanya's eyes, looking for an answer.

Finally, curiousity overtook her fear of the dreaded topic.

"What happened to your mother? What was she like?"
Wow, Tanya thought,That was a little fast to get to know each other.

"Umm... my mom died of an illness... the same that killed my siblings," Tanya struggled to say "Don't get me wrong, I miss my siblings too, but I only knew them for awhile."

"On how she made me laugh..." Tanya had to think hard on this qeustion, "I don't really know how she made me laugh, she would crack a joke, some of them corny. I really don't know."

Heesh, does everybody ask questions here?!Tanya wondered.