a little more for me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #FCFF00 solid; font-size: 10px;">
ooc -
backdated to 5/24, immediately after this thread! Big Grin. 373 words.

ic -
Tokyo needed to get home. In the shock of the aftermath, that was the thought she clung to, the thought she filled every synapse of her mind with. She had to go home. She had to get home. Of course, she was also aware of the pain. The largest roar came from the back of her neck, from her right shoulder. Huh, she was limping, weird, why didn't she notice that? That was probably why she wasn't making progress very fast. But she needed to get home. Her footsteps felt a bit sticky and dusty, like the dirt was clinging to her paws. It confused her until she realized that she was bleeding, a lot. Her first worry had nothing to do with the health dangers of massive blood loss; instead, she was much more annoyed that her fur was getting mussed. Her beautiful fur. And the easiest way to wash it, the ocean, well the salt would probably sting. She sighed; the action of breathing deeper tore off some loosely forming scabs from the edges of her worst wounds.

She had to get home. The faint breeze carried the scent of the ocean in it. She was almost home. Wasn't she? Well, she was at the coast. But there sure was a hell of a lot of coast around Dahlia de Mai. Where had she ran into that monster? Panic threatened to rise, dragging along with it whatever the hell her last meal had been. She tasted bile in her mouth, but managed to wrestle her mind back into submission. She wasn't going to think about it. She wasn't going to think about it. Tokyo had to go home. That was all. She had to go home.. and sleep. She was so tired now.. She could stop here. The sky was dark, and an owl hooted softly as it floated by overhead. There was no moon to help guide her feet, she had to rely on her memory of the land, which was definitely lacking in places.

There - that was her den? No.. Wait yes, yes it was! Princess' scent hung in the air. A rush of gratefulness swept through her, and she hurried, still limping, still leaking blood, into her home.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Thanks for making it, and sorry for the wait. ^^; Minor powerplay of nudging her - I hope that's okay? 452 words.

ic -

The metallic stench of blood wafted through the mouth of the den, causing Princess to gag. She’d been with her mother for only three days now, and did not know what was normal and what was not. If it was normal to smell blood so heavily, she did not want anything to do with it. It smelled disgusting. However, she was a naturally curious being, and couldn’t help but venture to the mouth of the den to peer out into the night. Perhaps she would be allotted a glance at whatever was bleeding so badly that it stank so much. Snaking her head around the edge, her eyes scanned the shore in hopes that it would be something exciting. Maybe there was someone there that had been chased out of another pack violently, and now needed help from the best girls in Dahlia de Mai! Or maybe her mother had found someone to hunt for her, and there was a huge feast awaiting her outside the den. Or maybe-

Her thoughts were cut off as she caught sight of the wolf limping, blood dripping from her body, towards the den, and Princess felt her stomach churn as she realized that the wolf was her mother. She felt sickened, almost tortured. This wasn’t what she had been hoping for when she smelled the blood. This wasn’t exciting; this was terrible. Launching herself from her perch at the corner of the mouth of the den, Princess stumbled in her haste to get to her mother quickly. “Momma! Momma, what happened?” Her voice was strained as she reached her mother, trying to look over Tokyo’s wounds in the dark when she was, unfortunately, shorter than her mother. Princess knew very little about first aid, but she figured she could handle it. If not, there was always the possibility of calling for someone to help her try to help her mother get better.

Ushering her mother towards the den, Princess tried to hold her breath secretly so that she wouldn’t have to smell the blood so strongly. When that didn’t work, however, she exhaled sharply and nudged her mother towards the den more. “Come on, Momma, you need to get into the den. Do you want me to call for anyone to come and help or anything?” Princess didn’t know if her mother got injured frequently, so she didn’t know if there was someone Tokyo would trust to treat her injuries. She hoped, slightly and selfishly, that there was someone, so that the treatment wasn’t all on her shoulders, but she also wanted to feel needed and important to her mother, so the other half of her selfish being hoped that there was nobody to call.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #FCFF00 solid; font-size: 10px;">
ooc -
you are so not allowed to apologize for taking a day to reply, KAY? XD. 310 words. From here, Princess one more time than Cwmfen?

ic -
Princess was home. That was good - she needed some help, probably. Tokyo wasn't really sure how bad her wounds were. All she knew was that they hurt, a lot, and all that she wanted to do was sleep. Get some rest, then whenever she felt up to moving again she could trek down to the spring and get some clean water to wash all the gross blood off her fur. She didn't even notice that she had stopped walking in relief at seeing her daughter until her little girl nudged her forward. Oh, right, she should get in the den. That would be a good place to lie down, much better than out here on the dirt, shouldn't get dirt in her wounds that would be bad.

She stumbled forward, closing the last couple dozen feet between where she had been standing and the mouth of the cave. As she walked, she tried to come up with words. Unfortunately, the combination of Princess' question and the fact that she no longer was keeping the need to get home at the forefront of her mind meant that her thoughts were wandering into a dangerous area. She shuddered and collapsed as she entered the den, latching onto the safer question of her daughters; should she call someone? "Call Cwmfen." Simply, carefully, slowly spoken. God, but how she hurt.

Tokyo had to tell Princess what had happened. Not only because she was an important part of her life, but so that she knew that the wolf that had attacked her was someone to avoid. So she gritted her metaphoric teeth, and fought through the emotional pain to recount the skeleton of the tail: "There was a wolf.. black, with white on his shoulders. For no reason at all, he attacked me. Made me... beg for my life." She spat out the last words.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Alright. =D Do you want to PM Req, or should I? 303 words.

ic -

She watched worriedly as her mother collapsed into the den, taking a step forward anxiously. Princess couldn’t bear to see her mother in such a state. Who in their right mind could do something like this to her? Nodding her ascension, Princess waited to call Cmwfen, just incase her mother had more to say. As luck would have it, Tokyo continued to speak, telling the story of what had happened, so Princess didn’t have to wonder who or why anymore. A male with white on his shoulders, and for no good reason. She growled without realizing it, growing angry with the male she had never met. How dare he try to harm and humiliate her mother like that, to make her beg and bleed? This male, whoever he was, disgusted her completely. He should be killed, or hurt, or made to beg himself.

“I’m sorry, momma. I’ll call for Cmwfen, and she can fix it, right? Well, she’ll try. I know it,” she added, trying to convince herself of that. She did not know the Adonis well, but she was confident that Tokyo would not ask for someone who could not help her or fix this issue. She trotted out of the den quickly, lifting her muzzle as she went. The howl was short, quick, and repetitive, calling desperately for the blue and black Adonis. Princess hoped that Cmwfen would hear her and come quickly, because Tokyo did not seem to be in such good shape. After she finished calling, the pup looked in on her mother’s lying form, trying to see past the bloodied wounds that sickened her so. She needed to be strong, for her mother, so that her mother could be better and healthy, and then they could try to do something about the white-necked male, horrible as he was.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh cool, this actually works out... The thread between Tokyo-Savina(+Amata) happened on the 23, and Cwmfen also met Savina on the 23rd, so Cwmfen can tell Tokyo to stay off of Crimson Dreams and “you are bad, blabla”—of course we could send Princess outside when that comes around so that Tokyo won’t be all in trouble in front of her daughter? Since Princess is in a thread right now with Onus and learns Corvus’ name but not yet his motive and stuff, I’ll just let Cwmfen forget to fill Tokyo in, ^=^;; Oh, and I crammed a lot in this post, if that’s okay... o___o Just PM me if you had wanted it to turn out differently and I’ll edit it up real quick, ^=^
500+

The woad marked female had returned the unclaimed territories. As usual, she had traveled there both in the hunting of Brennt and for the tentative search of Corvus Vendetta, the male who had sired her. But she explored those lands also to become familiar with a place in which she may one day fight. And whether she fought or retreated, it was necessary for her, as Head Warrior, to know the secret places of the land. And indeed there were many. The earth in all its breathtaking glory held many secrets, and the woman found something new every time she passed through the lands, and the earth sang delightfully as she explored. It was in times like those that the female remembered what life had been like before she had discovered that she was a luperci. But that time had been too near to her flight from Caledonia, or, more accurately, from the father she now sought. It was ironic, the warrior thought, and she wondered at the gods’ plans.

As Cwmfen crossed the boarders with that silent fluidity that was retained so naturally even within the optime form she now used. The woman often adorned that form so that she may practice the uses of the different weapons that were the only human vestiges that she found to be truly beautiful. And yet, now she wore that form for a different reason, a more personal reason that had little to do with her occupation as a warrior. A soft sight escaped the warrior’s woad bound maw. Merely a sunrise and a sunset had passed since she had sent the masked vigilante from the Dahlian lands at sword point, but her mind had returned to that moment often, wondering she had been in the wrong. Haku had claimed that she had done well, and indeed she had shown the Lilium no reason to doubt her loyalty to the pack. But more personally, more intimately, she was bothered by what she had done.

A call suddenly ran up upon the nighttime air, and the voice, belonging to a youth, called for her directly. Immediately the Adonis was moved to respond, her body throw into a swift run by the urgency of that call. She traveled along the boarders to the sea and realized that the voice, which had been familiar, must have belonged to Princess Chance. She ran past the scene of the attack, the smells picked up quickly enough to find both Tokyo and Corvus. Shades of gods, the Caledonian-Korean swore to herself. She took a detour, her pace slowing only slightly as her white orbs scanned the foliage that was passed, her nose working to pick out a particular scent—there! The yarrow plants were thriving there, and the warrior, with a brief request, took up several of the plants before taking off again.

The woad warrior, tonight without the companionship of the pied Raven, saw Princess up ahead and, behind her, beheld the opening of the den. The woman paused briefly, kneeling and placing a hand upon the pup’s shoulder. "Princess, tell me what’s wrong," the quiet melody requested, but she already knew what she was going to find. Gently, the warrior rose and continued to the cave. She knelt beside the prone figure, bloodied and in pain. The woman turned to the girl. "Quick, find something that can hold water and go to the sea." The salt water would clean the wounds. Turning back to the other woman, she set aside the yarrow plants. The woman didn’t know much about healing, but she had learned once how to use the plants to aid the healing process. However, she never had her wounds dressed. "Tokyo," the quiet melody called. "What has he done to you?"

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

I'm gonna pull Princess out of the thread now, since it's basically going to be Cmwfen scolding and healing, and Tokyo doing whatever? She'll go off and be angry and scared. XD Rust, in your very last post here, feel free to GM 'Cess coming back into the den. WotD: Tutelary. 508 words.

ic -

The blue and black Adonis approached, and Princess swallowed unhappily. Cmwfen would likely be able to help Tokyo, so the girl didn’t know why she was so worried about what would happen. She looked into the den at her mother, then let her eyes fall on the woman in front of her, eyes filled with worry. “My mom. . . Someone attacked her, and I don’t know why,” she added, believing her mother that the attack was unjustified. Nodding at the instructions given to her, Princess set off for the shore, moving quickly along the edge of the water in search of something that could hold water. Why hadn’t she thought to get some water? Princess supposed that was the reason that Tokyo had requested she call for Cmwfen. Now that Cmwfen was there, Princess felt better knowing that there was a tutelary being there to treat her mother’s wounds; Cmwfen wouldn’t let the wounds get worse, Princess knew. Tokyo would be safe in the woman’s hands.

Coming across a slightly rusted metal pail, Princess nearly barked in excitement. The handle seemed relatively sturdy, so she grasped it tightly between her jaws and pushed herself into the water against the waves. When she lowered the bucket into the water, she felt it tug away from her, and it was all that she could do to not lose her grip on the bucket’s handle. It was even harder to pull the bucket out of the water and back up to the den, but she was absolutely determined to get the water up to Cmwfen and her mother. Some spilled on the way, and the metal banged against her paws, causing her to wince in pain. The bucket clanged as it hit the floor of the den, a deep sound that reverberated throughout the den. “Um. . . Well, here’s some water. . . And you’ll be able to help my mom?” She glanced down at Tokyo, nudging her mother’s cheek with her nose.

“You’ll be okay, Momma. . . I’m gonna go look for food or something for you,” she added, backing away hastily. She was angry, and she didn’t want to be near when Tokyo told Cmwfen what had happened. Princess knew all that she needed about what had happened to Tokyo; a black male with a white neck had attacked her unprovoked, and now Tokyo was hurt badly. That man had better hope I never see him, she thought, although she knew it was an empty threat. If the male could do that to Tokyo, Princess didn’t want to ever meet him. Her tail between her legs, Princess moved quickly in the direction of the vineyard, although she didn’t know if she was actually going to the spoken-of place. Anywhere but the den would be a suitable place, she had decided sadly. It pained her to leave her mother in such a state, but the girl doubted she would be able to handle the process of Cmwfen cleaning out the wounds; she just didn’t want to watch.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
Cwmfen scolding Tokyo in this thread certainly works for mee~ Since Princess is running off for the time, Cwmfen can give her the basics about Corvus safely without breaking the continuity of Onus&Princess thread, I don't think Tokyo would be interested in talking about the incident too much with Princess. Crammed posts are fine, since this thread is so old we can probably wrap it up with a few eventful posts. XD. Thank you again for bringing Cwmfen in here, Req <3. 703 words

Princess babbled some agreement and apologies, but Tokyo was finding it had to focus on all the words she was saying. The important thing was that she was going to call Cwmfen, like her mother had asked. She felt light-headed, probably from her loss of blood. Her daughter stepped outside, but even with the wall of the den between them the howl, loud and desperate as it was, pierced her skull, and Tokyo scowled, wishing idly that she could shush her daughter, her thoughts not easily stringing logically back to the fact that the noise was simple Princess doing as she was asked.

Cwmfen arrived, and there was more noise, more talking. And the Princess was gone, off getting some water from the sea. Tokyo was not much looking forward to the salt water on her wounds, but she was idly pleased with the idea of it cleaning the blood off her fur. That would be nice. Then she'd be pretty, again, like she was supposed to be always. There was talking to her directly. She heard her name, spoken in Cwmfen's tones, and blinked her eyes, attempting to focus her vision and thoughts both with the action. What did he do to her?

Tokyo struggled to raise her head a little from where she had collapsed, achieving a slight distance from the ground and propping herself up with the leg not attached to the shoulder of hers that was torn. She came up with words, and worked on speaking them, her headache coming back with a vengeance and throbbing behind her right eyeball. The ground was sticky. Her ice blue eyes flitted towards that, her nose wrinkling in distaste. Why did this leg hurt, too? It felt like she was bruised everywhere, like she was just one giant bruise, and she felt every beat of her heart, every pump that oozed the fluid out of her shoulder and neck in particular, but also the less severe claw wounds on her chest.

Oh, right. There had been a question. Right. She shook her head, trying to dislodge whatever the hell it was that felt like it was digging its claws into her brain. "He was.. making threats on the borders. Disrespecting the pack. Was gonna call, for others.. He chewed me up. Pinned me down."

She didn't want to repeat the begging-for-her life aspect of her encounter with the evil black and white wolf. It was an awkward enough thing to bring up to Princess, but the idea of herself as she had been.. begging. Pleading. It was unpleasant and tasted sour in her mouth when she thought of it, and she really didn't feel like bringing up the subject to someone else. Besides, she'd look weak in Cwmfen's mind.. The image of Tokyo begging would be dredged up in the Adonis' mind, instinctively, of course, and Tokyo would lose face. And if Cwmfen decided to question further on that matter, Tokyo couldn't just tell her to drop it, couldn't threaten bad things if she didn't just shut the fuck up about it. She didn't have any control over Cwmfen, not like she did over her daughter.

The sound as the metal hit the floor of the den was even worse than the howling had been. Tokyo squished her eyelids closed, trying to shut out the bright lights that had flared at the noise. The paw she had been leaning on (which had been slipping slightly in the blood already) gave way, and once her face was settled again on the cool stone of the cave, she turned her head away from the opening of the den. She was doing what little she easily could to escape from the noise, from her god-damned noisy daughter why couldn't she just shut up shut up? The metallic scent of blood centimeters from her nose was overwhelming, and sent her mind reeling again, but she hadn't recovered enough from the clang to actually consider attempting to move.

She felt a nudge on her cheek; Princess. Her daughter tried to say something comforting, but the most comforting part of it that she was leaving. Good. There could be quiet, then. Quiet quiet quiet while Tokyo needed it, maybe she'd sleep sleeping was nice..
[html]
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Can I assume that there’s stuff in the cave? >u<;;;
Sorry about the length >n< I know how hard it is to read long things
1000+

The black female knelt at the wounded member’s side, her hands reaching out to gently grasp the tawny torso with a soft but firm grip. She knew how the wounds of battle made the body tender, but she was used to such things, her tolerance for pain dangerously high. But Tokyo was not a warrior, and she knew that the pain that she must be feeling was far greater. And so, as those woad bound hands held her, she was as careful and as gentle as she could manage. There was a long silence as Cwmfen watched Tokyo struggle to concentrate, but the warrior was silent, unwilling to disrupt the flow of thought that surely had sprouted from her own spoken query. And sure enough the response came. The words were familiar—such behavior of her father was not unfamiliar. For a moment, the woman wondered why the crow wolf had even bothered speaking with Tokyo; he was not one to trouble himself with those he believed to be insignificant. Such insignificance was excessive within the world, her father believed, and he had only come to these lands for her blood and her body. But of course, that must have compelled him. She knew suddenly the answer to her question. "Try to relax," the soft melody urged, but Princess had entered suddenly.

The bucket barked in the silence, the water sloshing to hit the thirsty floor. Briefly the woad marked warrior turned to look upon the young adult. "Thank you, Princess." A quiet smile flickered reassuringly upon her maw. In silence the Adonis watched the affectionate nuzzle between the mother and the daughter. And as the girl backed away, the warrior’s words followed quietly: "She will be fine." And as the girl disappeared into the darkness of the night, the woman turned back to the wounded wolf. She had not bothered to warn the girl to be careful—the need for such a thing was no doubt made apparent by her mother’s attack. And if Princess would hunt, it would keep her mind busy. Her mother would need to eat to regain and retain the energy lost for healing. Already much blood was lost, but it was not as bad as it could have been. She was not yet going into shock.

Gently, but with firm insistence, the black fae pressed the other back to the floor. "Just try to relax—moving will waste energy needlessly." Swiftly, the woman rose grasping the metal thing that held the water of the sea and setting it nearby. Swiftly looking about, the woman grabbed several things of fabric that did not seem to resemble clothing (of course, her knowledge of what clothing looked like was very low, and she did not know what it was that she had grabbed). Sitting, she took one cloth and set it on her thigh. One hand went to gently lift Tokyo’s head as those white orbs quickly examined the wound. It was messy and viscous, but it was not too deep or maiming. It was nothing like the wound that the crow wolf had given to Onus. The free hand dipped into the salt water and, with the saline liquid in her cupped hand, she let it fall over the wound, allowing it to be cleansed. She did this several times, knowing that it would sting. "If you see him, if you smell him again, do not go near him," the Adonis commanded with those quiet tones. "He is not here for you, and he will not pursue you." The slender fingers tenderly moved along the torn flesh, clearing it of any debris that might have gotten in. "He is not one to be taken lightly. Should you meet him again, I doubt that he will simply leave you with your life." As she worked, she ignored any attempted struggle, and she ignored any cries of pain. Once she was satisfied, she took the cloth upon her thigh and dipped it in the water, squeezing it in her hand to rid it of any excess.

Corvus’ presence bothered her. Already he had attacked Slay, and now Tokyo had been attacked. But the woad marked fae was not yet willing to act against her father. She knew what would happen—there was no doubt in her mind as there was no doubt in his mind. And the Caledonian-Korean’s skill was not yet sufficient enough to even have a chance against the crow wolf. Perhaps there was that probability of victory, but it was not high enough for the warrior to yet consider a confrontation. It was not that she feared death. It was not death that would come for her. He would not kill her. He would trap her. And the black fae, a creature of the wild, could not truly live without freedom. And yet, was her freedom, was her survival, worth the lives of her packmates?

Tenderly, the cloth was dabbed along the wound, catching the small rivulets of blood that continued to flow. "You should be careful of your behavior as well, Tokyo." The white orbs flickered to her eyes, indicating in that silent, archaic language that she was quite serious. But her eyes swiftly returned to the task at hand. "I’ve been informed of your behavior with a pup of the Crimson Dreams pack. Savina Marino, the mother and a leader, came to inform me yesterday." The warrior’s melody was quiet as she set the cloth aside. Allowing time for the wetness to dry, the woman took one of the leaves from the yarrow plant and chewed it so that she could apply it in an archaic but effective, though not necessarily efficient, fashion—she was a warrior, not a healer. "I am disappointed—your behavior reflects the leadership of the pack." The voice, muffled only slightly by the herb in her mouth, paused. With the healing properties having been stimulated by the enzymes of her saliva, the black fae extracted it, placing the chewed leaf upon the wounds. In silence, she did that several times until the worst had been covered. "You are not to go near those packlands." There was a slight pause before she reached for the other fabric. Carefully she placed the wounded female’s head upon her crossed legs, her hands going to tear the fabric into strips as she had seen Cercelee do for Slay. "Do you understand?"

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
Naw, length is fine and totally called for with how much going on. Besides, I love reading your posts! I am only sorry that I'm not being very good about matching-length. Sad. 408 words.

Tokyo was told to relax, and so she tried to, but it was hard. She let her body slump against the stone, trying as hard as she could not to move at all. She realized shortly after that she was holding her muscles tense in an effort to be still, and that wasn't really the same as relaxing, so she loosened them, doing what she could to melt into the floor. Her muscles tensed again, her tenuous control over them lost, as salt water stung her gaping wound. Oh huh, her vocal cords appeared to have tensed too, because there were definitely some whines coming out from her throat. She tried to catch them on the way out, tried to preserve her dignity, but they were slippery, too quick!

Blah, blah. Avoid him if she ran into him again. Duh. Not came for her? That perked her curiosity a little, even in her pain-numbed state. "Who is he here for, then?" Murmured, softly, but they were close enough it would probably still be audible to the woad-marked female. Cwmfen moved on to a different topic - apparently the dark matron (whose name Tokyo now discovered was Savina) had tattled on her. Fucker. Resentment bubbled low in her chest, but there was too much blood leaking out of her shoulder for her to think straight. She felt light-headed, and couldn't turn set the right gears in motion to come up with a story to clear her name. Oh she certainly tried, but the pieces of stories simply floated aimlessly around her mind, not clicking in plausible place like they were supposed to.

Crimson Dreams was the name of that pack. Apparently, one that Tokyo was now forbidden from. She opened her mouth a little, ready to fire whatever story would spring into the empty slot... But nothing nothing she was out of ammunition, and so she merely breathed some sullen defensive words. "She probably painted me all wrong, I didn't do anything that bad." Scowling; it wasn't easy to see in the darkness, but you could hear it in her stubborn tone. "But okay. I won't." It wasn't entirely clear what the last part referred to - she meant it specifically that she wouldn't go to the pack-lands again, but she hoped that Cwmfen would assume it had something to do with not acting like that again. But really, she hadn't done anything that bad! Shit, people were too damn oversensitive.

[html]
[/html]
[html]

That’s okay! I don’t mind at all! And this one will definitely be shorter than my last one, ^=^
Should we end this one here? You can post once more if you want—just PM me to let me know~
500+

The pain must have been unbearable for the other woman. When the woad bound hands had touched her, urging her to relax, the other’s tension rose to her fingers, hardening against her touch in red and yellow chords. There were harsh whines, like silver wire, that slid along the air with jagged edges. The black warrior did not doubt that the wound was painful, but she thought that this female was not accustom to pain. The warrior’s face did not hold that usual tranquility, instead holding an impassive expression. The wounds were not mortal, but the way in which the tear had been made told the woman that Tokyo had either struggled or that Corvus had torn mercilessly into her. Perhaps both occurred. The woad marked female was only glad that the wound would heal without the perpetual hindrance of movement—no serious muscle had been completely destroyed. The healing process, of course, would be slow, but she would heal.

When the question came, the woman paused briefly, her white orbs looking up from her work. "He is here for his daughter," she said finally with that quiet melody. "For me." The black fae didn’t really have anything to hide. She may have been silent about many things, but she did not hide the reality from those around her. But the white orbs, for that moment, could not meet the other’s gaze. As warrior, had she not failed Tokyo? She had failed to protect her from her father. Tokyo had no stake in the crow wolf’s affairs. She had simply been present when the male had happened by. It frustrated the warrior that the Korean had been so close to her packlands, and it bothered her that he had managed to elude her when she had been seeking him, hunting for him throughout the lands. And yet, he had been here. And it was too close. But it would end soon. That much the warrior did know.

Silently, the woad warrior listened to the response that she was given as she ripped the last of the fabric that seemed to succumb to the will of her claws. Having placed the chewed herb upon the worst of the wound, the woman crudely but securely wrapped it, tying new strips where it was needed. She bound Tokyo’s body tightly, but not enough to cut off the circulation. When she was satisfied that the wound had been secured, warrior finally replied to those words. "That’s all I’m asking," the woman replied though unyielding tones of that melody indicated that she required such a thing, and she hoped that she could trust Tokyo to do that simple thing. "You’ll be fine," the warrior continued, indicating that she had done what she could for her packmate. She was not a healer, and she hoped that her simple work would suffice. "Drink as much as you can, and eat when you can." Rising fluidly, the woman took the bucket and placed it outside the den. Returning, she carefully lifted the wounded female, her strength enough to accomplish such a feat without greatly disturbing the wound. She moved the woman to where it appeared they slept and placed her gently upon it. "I’ll wait until Princess returns," the alto melody said with a light smile. "You can get some rest."

[/html]
feel free to have this archived once ya read it! ^^;. 349 words.

Cwmfen... was that creature's daughter? It shocked her at first, but of course, of course it was possible for such a thing to happen... Tokyo had given birth to Buttface, after all, the horrible terrible creature, the replica of his terrible awful father. And Raphael, Raphael was technically also the father of Princess, much as this Dahlian might loathe to think of such a thing. Unfortunately in reproduction there was always more than one parent, and it was a flip of a coin, roll of the dice to figure out where a personality was going to come from. It was all up to chance, and in her sleepy, pain-addled state, she found that pun really funny, because of course the problem was that it wasn't up to Tokyo Chance.

She worried briefly about Cwmfen, but rapidly afterward recollected the spear-point against her throat... No, the woad-marked female could take care of herself. So worry transition instead into minor annoyance. Why couldn't Cwmfen just deal with him instead of letting her pack members get beat on for something that had nothing to do with them? Tokyo almost wanted to actually say something on that note, but her mouth felt stuffed with cotton, and opening it and forming words and all that shit that went into talking just seemed like an awful, terrible amount of work.

She was moved to her bed, wincing at the light friction against her wound in the process, whimpering one more time as a result. But as soon as she was in bed, as soon as it became okay to finally finally sleep, her eyelids fluttered close and Tokyo fell asleep to continued murmurs of the dark female, unconscious before Cwmfen had even finished giving the request to do so. Shortly afterward, unbeknown to the wounded female, Princess returned. She hadn't actually been able to catch anything, (not that she was trying too hard), and after a few brief words were exchanged with the departing Adonis, Princess curled up beside her mother, staring at the bright white bandage in the darkness until she too drifted off to sleep.

[html]
[/html]