That sank when I fell overboard.
[html]
Glider was out seeking an acorn. Yes, one single acorn amid the mass of white and the world that had pretty much given up on acorns weeks ago. But he was never one to be dissuaded by what was supposed to be, considering it hadn't always been what truly was. Not that he was even aware there were probably no acorns out and about. He had merely seen a squirrel running around with one - probably from a winter stash that (s)he had gathered months prior and he had needed one. Because, see, if squirrels liked them, maybe he could trap one and bring it home for Phoenix and oh, then he would like Glider more! Glider wanted nothing more than to make his new papa happy.

So far, though, his in depth search of the pack lands had yielded nothing except a few stray leaves, a rock, and three feathers. He was carrying the most recent feather, a bright blue one, and wandering around looking for that darn acorn. Glider reached the very fringes of Storm's borders. Not that he recognized that as what the edge was. He just noticed it was chockful of smells that included Phoenix's. Like the place where he was found, cold and shivering, and was taken to his new home. In fact, he didn't notice when he crossed it, and started wandering toward the Moaning Woods, either, although he paused as soon as the smells faded, and bounded back toward them. Wandering along the invisible line marking mutual lands and pack lands. Looking for a goshdarn acorn![/html]

[html]
out of character
----- ^^ Harper! do you still use AIM?
in character
----- Maria knew that today wouldn't be an entirely too exciting day. She decided to leave her new bow and arrow at home and just get a feel for her new territory and adventuring out to parts that she had yet to touch. Not only that, all morning she had been faineant with the duties she normally did every day. She hadn't even hunted for herself or Beppe for that matter, whom she hadn't seen in a day or two. While she hadn't hunted for herself, she wasn't particularly hungry either.

----- Her nose flared for a moment at the scent of another near by and she peered over to her left to see a child having wandered away from whatever pack he came from. Taking the scent to mind, she canceled out Clouded Tears and wondered if it was the other close scent she sometimes smelled, but never really gotten to close. "Where go?" she asked when she reached earshot of the child, her arms stiffening a little as she came closer.
[/html]
[html]
OUT OF CHARACTER
Yep! Not right now, because I'm at the family's house, and so I'm really not doing IM chatting so much, but I do get on. I'll be on more frequently come Saturday/Sundayish when I get back. (the sn is fused eidolon). :3

IN CHARACTER

Young Glider jumped, startled at the sound of someone's voice. A whine of apology and puppyish innocence escaped his lips, little black ears flattening as he looked up at the much bigger wolf. Like Phoenix, this female was in a werewolf form, a thing that he had seen but rarely, and a form that terrified him. Although the alpha of Storm had been kind to him when he had been in that form, his father never had been. It was usually a form where he was grabbed and tossed around a lot. He lowered his body, quivering, diverting his gaze because he knew, just knew, he was in trouble.

Even worse, he didn't understand what she was asking, so he quivered, tail tucked and confused. "Wha'? Wook fo' acown." He said in a hushed tone, thinking that was what she was asking. Where he was going. Oh no! What had he done wrong? Was it not allowed? "I sowwy!" Glider said, just to be sure, because he hadn't meant to do wrong whatever he had done wrong, really![/html]