let us hear the wild songs they sing. (j.)
[html]Name: William "Willi" T. Wulf
Birthdate: 1 March 2005
Luperci: Yes.
Subspecies: Canis lupus lupus (Eurasian wolf). His great-grandmother was half Borzoi.
Secondary contact: EDIT: GrylledCheese (aim). lol

Note: I apologise for the brevity, most of the fingers on my right hand are bandaged and it makes typing slow. I promise to have lengthier posts in the future. c:

With the dawn came a stranger. He approached the boundary marker a vision of confidence and health, his overcoat bundled and slung haphazardly over one broad shoulder despite the damp chill. Mist drifted across the field from which he had emerged like pulled cotton; the early clouds overhead sought to hide the sun. It was an atmosphere of an utmost and unreal quiet...

The tall Optime hesitated, then slowly sat. He gingerly rubbed the stiffness from his injured foot, swabbed as it was in old stained-brown cloth. Although William would have preferred to have found a less established pack, he could not afford to become picky. His foot was in a bad way and smelled sour. Speaking of smells...there was wood smoke on the air. This was desirable, he thought to himself. They might be civilised.

Exhaling, William leaned back on his hands, coat dropped beside him. Despite his throbbing wound, he felt no rush and would rather be discovered by chance than wail pitifully at the front door. These would very likely be his last moments of loner-dom for some while. Sobering thought, almost distressing...yet only necessary. To an observing party, William appeared as one of those societal outcasts who by some quirk of temperament could survive without a pack. He ate well enough, as was evidenced by his healthy state...albeit, slightly thinned thanks to two weeks dealing with an unfortunately-placed injury. But then again, he was not hooking up with these people for any of the usual reasons.

The oddly-marked male tilted his chin toward the sky. Waiting.[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

You’re fine, ^=^ I keep my posts short for Joining threads anyway. This one is just long for characterization purposes, hah...
500+

The woman had only slept for a few hours. Having returned to the packlands in search of the Lilium himself and finding him, she had found rest only several hours before. The black female rose before the dawn and emerged from her earthen as the light of the coming day began to manifest in the east. The world was quiet as she turned to thank the tree beneath which her den resided as she did upon each rising. Many of her packmates would still be sleeping. But for the warrior, there was still much to do. Two wolves, one a yellow-eyed predator and the other her father, continued to elude her.

But that night, the Raven Dreamer had Dreamt a Dream, the pied Raven leading her upon a river of time. She had walked along that river, had walked within the land of the living. And yet, she had looked over and had beheld the land of the dead that had been no land at all but a place of spirits. Her soul was compelled both to cross the river and to remain where she was. But she had simply stood there as if rooted to the spot, watching as a pied Raven carried a soul across that river. Before she had been able to recognize it, however, she had awakened, leaving her Dream behind. The woad warrior continued to be unable to understand what must come. She knew what she must do, but she could not yet understand.

There was no weariness within the warrior as she passed through the woods in the half light, the bubbling of the stream laughing with quiet, mirthful tones as the world sighed and rose up with the procession of the coming dawn. Her movements were fluid, untroubled and unburdened by the shadows of her mind. For a moment longer, as she passed silently through her lands, her mind returned to the soul that the Raven had been carrying in her Dream. There were three individuals to whom that soul could belong. With a soft sigh, the woman released such thoughts from her being. Whatever would happen had already been ordained by the gods.

Ahead, upon the boarders, was a figure that sat upon the ground. The woman did not pause in her fluid steps, but the woad bound ears lifted. Her posture, which was always held erect, did not change, although that woad dipped tail lifted. When she reached the boarders, the woman dipped her woad bound maw in greeting and proceeded to kneel, placing herself at a comfortable level with the male. The shift from walking, standing, and kneeling had belonged to a single, fluid, composition. Despite the Warrior’s troubles, a quiet amiable smile graced her maw and shone within those white eyes. "I see that you are injured, loner," the quiet melody responded. It would not have been a terrible wound, but she could smell something changing within it. "Do you seek assistance?"

[/html]