Walking the Line (J)
[html]

Character Name: Ayita Catori

Character Birthdate (including year): May 23 2005

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: Canis lupus lycaon Ortus

A secondary form of contact: AIM: Renthanightwing MSN: arkanime_gx@hotmail.com">Darkanime_gx@hotmail.com Y!M: Darkanime_gx

Initial post:

Ayita looked around nostrils flared at all the unfamiliar scents around her. Her heart racing at the thought of a new home. She looked to the north where the new pack lands lay then back to the south the way she had come. Ayita smiled her brown eyes glistening she lifted her black capped head and let out a beautiful song. Her ears twitched as she heard her song being carried by the wind. She feared the on coming storm would block out the sound though.

She did not move from the boarder for fear of punishment Ayita had learned better. Ayita looked at the land past border. She wondered what the wolves, or others canines in the pack would be like, in honesty it had been a while since she had even had a chance to have contact with others. She missed the pack life being able to rely on others and being able to always be with others. Being a wanderer made her feel lonely and slightly quite she no longer even talked to herself her days were spent in silence.

Ayita looked at the pack lands it was getting late she had been traveling all day. Her limbs were tired and she felt the need to lay down but fought the urge. Why was she being foolish and calling this late for all she knew they'd make her sit here on the edge of the lands till sunrise. She didn't know what to think or what to do but she knew she'd need to rest soon. Whither it be curling up somewhere bear the boarder but not over it or planting herself here where she was.

Ayita yawned as she sat herself down she just couldn't stand any longer. She looked through the dimming light at the lands. She watched so intensely for signs of movement that she began to make her eyes hurt. She closed her eyes for a moment as she finally got her nerves to calm down all she wanted to do was rest her tired body.

[/html]
[html]

[ tralalala, welcome!!]

Leroy didn't expect the storm to move in so soon, but you can never say what the rain is going to do and what it is not. Hunting this day was not one of Leroy's best. The herd was small and in the end he ended up with a half grown fawn, it's spots still visible an were soon to fade out. Ears twisted with each turn of sound from the growing storm, it seemed to groan from holding back the rain. Hands holding onto the fawns hind legs he tossed it over his shoulders, the weight didn't bother him much anymore after the first few times. It was like a everyday thing.

"Wait a second.." Leroy's deep voice rumbled his chest as his body pulled to a stop, ears listening over everything as the sound rang in the husky's ear. Red eyes led the way as a smirk pulled on his lips, he wouldn't have thought a newcomer would have been put in his company. His smirk faded into his hard handsome face as the darkening area didn't phase him, the hybrid had no problem seeing in the dark. Looking over a bush the sight of female came into view for his rose eyes. Leroy was a bit surprised but this was an opening to put his rank into play, stepping forward he never dropped the fawn as his deep dry voice spoke up clear enough to hear. "what's this?" Some would find his voice threatening but Leroy held himself steady, eyes locked on the female simply awaiting the female's answers.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

She had been sleeping when she heard the sound. Lifting her head from her paws Svara's ears perched forwards on her head. The open window in her bedroom bringing the soft song of another to her ears. The constable laid her ears flat on her head. Another at the border so soon? Jumping from her bed the constable thought about the others who were sleeping and decided to go out the window and jump down from the room to the floor. Going to the window she let her wolf form jump out and land onto the onning. Slipping down to the edge before jumping off to the floor below.

Her tail raised she let her long legs go to good use by running towards where the howl had come. Svara ran fast shifting in and out of the trees keeping the pace up. It only took her about ten minutes to read the border from where she had been. Slowing she lifted her nose to the air and took in a deep breath to find the new comer. Moving a little she found her not to far away. Lightning crack across the sky making Svara growl. She hated being rained on and this girl was going to be the reason she got wet.

Muttering under her breath the scarred she wolf made her way over towards the other and she saw Leroy as she went. Groaning at the events looked at the food he had in his mouth, and knew she was going to steal that from him when he wasn't looking. In the end she had to make his life hard. Ignoring the males words she looked at the girl. "You look tired. Ditto, so lets hurry and talk so we can both go to bed." Her yellow eyes shown in the night as another crack of lighting passed over the sky. She wanted to go to bed, and if this was a girl looking for a home, she would have one for her to.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at the two in front of her. Both smelled of the pack lands and that made her excited. She was glade that they had taken the time out but she also felt bad the storm was growing more fierce as lightning and thunder was fully going. Though the rain had yet to begin maybe they would get lucky and it'd be nothing but a show.

Ayita lowered herself slightly. "My Name is Ayita Catori" She said her voice was even but you could tell that there was a hint of fear. She looked up she wondered more about the pack looking at the two that were so different. This pack must be very diverse unlike her pack well her birth pack.

"I will provide you with any and all information you need." She said. She wanted to get out of the way into a den a home or something. Though luck wouldn't be on the trios side as the rain started not heavy but enough to douse her spirits more. She just wanted to curl up away from this all.

[/html]
[html]

[...]

Right on time Svara walked past, only for a moment Leroy smiled before returning to his normal hard self. He was proud that she was becoming a good leader, and by the way she was eying the fawn along with the rush of her words Svara wanted to be out of the rain as well. Looking back at the female Leroy watched as she lowered herself, and her shaky voice made his ears turn as well. "My Name is Ayita Catori" Glancing over at Svara was when the rain begun to fall, the cold water falling into their coats. "Lets that this to the cabin, or would you rather get wet here?" Blinking as the water fell on his face the husky's shifted the weight of the fawn on his shoulder. "I'll cut up some food as well." Looking again at Svara he smiled, he was sure both sounded nice to her.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

The she wolf didn't look very strong. Actually she looked next to weak. Which was good since Svara didn't have to worry about the girl being some psycho killer and doing any harm while they were sleeping. Waving her hand at the girl to stop running her mouth the constable spoke. "Yeah Yeah information...you want a pack? We got one if you do say no more." The rain was getting worse making the she wolf growl and bring her paw over her head to wipe away the water. God she hated being wet.

"Leroy pick her up if she wants to come with us." Svara doubted the girl would be able to make the journy back to the house the way she was. If she didn't want to join the pack, the constable had no intention of taking her into her home. She was heartless for strangers, and would leave her out here to die, but first she'd push her off the border so she didn't die on pack territory. Looking at the meat the male was holding she smirked a little. "I'll carry the fawn." The she wolf said. A moment later she was shifted standing in her luperci form, long red hair hanging down her back. Even scarred she was beautiful.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at her. She wasn't very kind, so what if it were raining. She nodded a bit, she was tired hungry and was ready to go curled up in a bush if she's let her. "Sure I'll come." She said. "I'd prefer to be on my own feet." She said as she stood shaking off her deep coat. Ya she was tired but how would she know they wouldn't hurt her if she allowed them to carry her.

She stepped forward still not over the boarder her legs were wobbly but she felt like she had to push her self when finally she gave a sigh. "Do with me as you will." She really couldn't walk another step. She looked up at Leroy her mind was racing. "I wont be to heavy will I?" She was a bit thinner then normal but not to much.

She waited for him to pick her up and take her where ever. She wondered whither she had made the right choice. Maybe this was all a mistake maybe she should turn tail and run. There was no time for that but there was so much she was scared about after the past she had she wanted a safe place where she would be safe and where she could take care of others as well.

[/html]
[html]

[...]

Blinking Leroy looked over at Svara as she already started to shift, this wasn't what he had in mind. Brows pushed together as they worked with his maw to make a frown, why did he have to carry her? why not Svara! Rolling his eyes Leroy's ears turned to the other female's words but he left a sigh out his lips. "Fine, but I would have rather carried you firecracker" Moving the fawn off his shoulder he handed it off to Svara without much complaint, turning to the female his let his tail sway enough to touch Svara's back before he stepped closer.

The rain only made a shaggy mess out of his spiky hair, red eyes watching the female as she refused his help which his response was cross his strong arms over his chest. "really?" Leroy wasn't being hostile but his rough voice may lead others to think otherwise, he was simply growing impatient on waiting here. When the female gave in the patterned male stepped forward."no you'll be fine." Rough hands that have attacked before slipped around her sides and carefully picked her up, though he would have much rather tossing her clear on his shoulder like the deer. Svara might not have liked that very much. Sighing he turned towards the house.

table by Syd

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

A sly grin pulled over the she wolfs lips. She always got her way when it came to Leroy. That was just how it worked between her and the husky. Rolling her eyes at his words she just shrugged. "mmhmm just stop talking I want to get back to the house. I'm getting wet." Svara grumbled her teeth already chattering. She really hated to be wet, and she doubted she would sleep tonight after this. Taking the Fawn Svara felt a pur of apporaval move through her breast. Yes she would at least have a nice meal. Even tall and thin as she was, the constable ate like a 1000 pound horse.

Watching him pick the girl she nodded. "Welcome to the pack then Ayita." The yellow eyed she wolf said as she headed for the house, Leroy walking beside her. It didn't take them long to get there. The red she wolf opened the door to the house and walked in sure that leroy would walk in behind her. Looking at the two of them Svara looked to Leroy. "Put her in one of the bedrooms." Looking to the girl she gave a nasty little smirk. "The room is yours for as long as you want. Food is avalible when your hungry." Setting the fawn down svara stretched and wondered if she would get to sleep again.

[/html]
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]