morning sunshine
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

1.Faler Cerber

2. September 13, 2006
3. Normal wolf
4. Species: Grey wolf British Colombian mix
5. Female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Dogdemon327
7. Initial post:

This place was just the same, the same as before and the same normal boring look that every bit of land had. A yawn rolled off Faler's tongue that morning, well that night to be a smart ass, the had yet to rise but the clouds were already becoming bright. Since Faler finally followed Hiei's tracks she traveled north, leading her to this still normal looking mountain,sea,plains,rivers and blah blah. Flickering her ear the annoying bug was starting to get on her nerves. buzz buzz, all that fucking buzzing made the tan female growl in annoyance with a shack of her head.

Faler had looked over this pack for a few days, it seem fine enough but switching for a leader to a member will feel strange. Jumping off the large rock Faler let her light but muscly and curvy body stretch, the joints giving a pleasurable pops as her tail swayed behind her. 'now or never..I gotta adjust anyway" Faler's smooth and sly voice spoke in her head. Walking towards the border quickly turned into a trot as her contrasted eyes watched the slowly lighting area, paws pushing into the dirt with a stop. Ears pushed back on her head as she finally let out her howl, it wasn't too long but she has always had deep but painful cry.

Profile & Log
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... sdfdsf.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Again, he was summoned. Jefferson supposed there was no need to complain about it, as the pack had been relatively still and quiet for quite a few weeks. Even with their supposed conflicts with Inferni, the clan hardly moved to bother the pack, and in return his members did the same after all the warnings. The Patriarch was aware that DaVinci would do as he pleased, even though the idiot knew the tension was generally his fault, and the one-eyed hybrid could only do so much to stop the lovestruck fool and his whims. Of course, Jefferson would never have to worry about such things. As if someone like him would ever fall in love. Hah!

He was three-legged, once dozing under the same tree at which he vaguely recalled lecturing a younger Pendzez so many months in the past. They'd both been new then, amateurs to packlife. Jefferson himself had been inexperienced in how to deal with others in a cooperative fashion, and, well... his manners hadn't improved by much. "Hello," the cyclops muttered a bit blandly, limping his way closer and overlooking the stranger at his borders. Nothing special. The brute fell to his haunches, indifference in his expression but green eye nevertheless keen. "You have some reason for being here?" Obviously she did. Why else would she be there?

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the crappyness, trying to get the feel for her and the joining always suck for me

A flick of her tail and time was quickly passing, man it has been to long since she has had to do this. Ears moves lazily, still sleeping no doubt but the sooner this was done and the sooner she was able to make this home she would be fine.Lips pulled back for another yawn as her fangs showed for a brief second. The dark land was still asleep, unawakened to the coming sun. Lucky. that was quick, kudos. Normally one would wait awhile before a response would be given, and by the looks of this old veteran he would want this to be quick and smooth.

Faler knows how a pack works, of course she did run one at one time. "hello.." Her voice was smooth and simple as her bi colored eyes looked at the scared man before lowering her gaze with a nod of respect, her curved body was made sure to not hold herself higher but looking back up for her nod hear ears fanned forward. 'damn, he looks like hell and back. Tough guy i like that' A smile but not over sly smile pulled on her lips. "Yes indeed I do, I hope not to waste your time. I'm Faler Cerber and though it's been a long time since packlife and in a new land" Pausing Faler looked around the area as she could smell the different scent of the land. "It is time I rejoin a new home, putting my past demons to rest.."

Profile & Log
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... sdfdsf.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The thing with prospective joiners was that they were always the same. He was not necessarily displeased with this; some strangers at his borders in the past had been witty or disrespectful, and there was nothing worse than a smartass trying to make an impression with the size of his ego. The cyclops's ears flicked and his eye simply observed her actions and words, taking careful mental notes all the while, though his expression never seemed to change past a stolid look of indifference.

Yada, yada, something about being a long-time loner with demons in her past. Still, there was nothing special. He nodded quietly, however, and rolled his shoulders. "I am Jefferson, the leader here. You stand on Phoenix Valley borders. We have room, but not for idiots." Tilting his head to the side, the beast took a pause before continuing. "What are these 'demons' you're leaving behind? And what can you offer us for skills and talents?"

[/html]
[html]
Faler remained calm as he spoke, her face and body breathed at an even and comfortable pace. Maybe she should have remained a loner in the end, it would be simple but still that god damn need to be around others had to instinctive. She knew nothing she was saying was all bright and new, a skill they could be in need. In all truths she didn't even know the creature he was, or more or less the thing that was in his veins that made him that way. In her eyes he was normal wolf and if anyone told her of these werewolves she would laugh.

Ears turned to the scar covered leader, listening to his words though the demon part was something she would have to edit. She doubts this 'Phoenix Valley' would like the fact she killed and ate her younger brother."greeting Jefferson, I may be many things but I don't believe an idiot is one of them." Pausing her eyes watched the male as she spoke with a smooth voice. "skills and talents, I may not have much but I can hunt and fight. Though any other things can be learned quickly." The bug flew close to her ear again bringing another hard flicker from her ear. "as for my past, well everyone has something the wish to bury. In my case it was taking care of many that didn't like my help, though in short my father and I didn't quit agree with each other. To the point of fighting terms." Faler wasn't false about that, her father and herself did fight and the pack wasn't happy with her rule either.

Profile & Log
[/html]
[html]

Jefferson sensed some hesitation in her words and tone; he was a reader of character, and this character had more under her skin and in her head than she was letting loose. He straightened his back and tipped his snout to her, frowning a deep disapproval of such harboring, but such situations were not new to him. He and Whinifred, when she had been a part of their pack, had a rather bumpy relationship after the french woman had refused to share her background with him at their initial meeting. Things hadn't ended well, and in the end, she parted ways from their pack on reasons of her own. Life went on; he wished her well, wherever she'd ended up.

Judging by his gut reaction, however, the cyclops found this Faler to be harmless. "Hunting and fighting are instinctive. Anyone can do that." He hated to be harsh. Not wanting to be discouraging, the brute offered some sort of warped, efforted smile. "Isn't there anything else dazzling or important you can bring here?"

[/html]
[html]
Jerfferson's frown didn't bother the tan female, but she simply pushed her lips together as she searched her mind.True, they were normal but she doesn't ever use much talent often besides those two. Amber and ice eyes looked back up at the males voice, tail moving behind her form as he offered her a smile. It was a sad smile, but a smile none the less and for her she must accept what she can get, not many people take the time to interact with this aggressive creature. But in this land, unknown to her there are different kinds of creatures.

A sly smile pulled on her lips in return on her handsome face, Faler wasn't one who cared about looks. They were just a perk if someone had good ones she likes genes, power and strength. "I'm not sure if I can dazzle you Mr. Jefferson, though I have a few things that might be of use. I can read but I've never really had to use that before, my mother taught me when I was younger." Pausing she felt weird talking about something she has never had to use before. " and the last thing I was learning was about illness and the body, what illness do what how to prevent it. Vital parts on the body come in handy when fighting, but when your wounded it's good to know as well."

Profile & Log
[/html]
[html]

She sounded genuine enough, and for the most part, that was good enough. Jefferson always maintained his suspicions, never quite putting his unease to rest around even the older members, and despite his single-eyed gaze, he knew his judge of character was generally keen. Her words were sprinkled with more enthusiasm and confidence than before, stirring the cyclops's attention. She could read and she'd had a mother. Already, she had a one-up on the Patriarch, and the two had barely met.

The brute rose to his feet, slowly nodding his head. "All right, I've heard enough. You sound fine to this old gimpster." He cracked a weary, scar-stained smile. "I'll let you stay, but you'll have to work your way up from the Loas rank like all the others. Give me some dazzling after all, and maybe you'll move a little faster." He cast his gaze from side to side quickly before turning, rolling his shoulders, and starting away. "Feel free to do some exploring. Everyone's nice. You'll fit in just fine."

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.