i will battle for the sun.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
XD It's okay, I'm sure you're still quite lovable! It's rather the same for me. I always tell my boyfriend he's a dumbass and make fun of him, but he always just tells me he loves me. XD It's so sad/cute! I guess that's just how love works?! (Naturally, I never actually MEAN any of the things I say to him like that, but you knowww). And I figure we each can post once after this, wrap it up, and plot a thread in the future where Kae gives her the tattoo and Halo gives her the necklace. :3

The coyote looked over the bones, touching them with her gray fingers. Her claws were not extended, and she felt the cold, hard bone. It was held securely to the strap Halo wore around her wrist, and the hybrid woman did not need to inspect it any further than that brief touch and that closer look provided by the extended arm to know it. It was easy to tell shoddily made things from things that were crafted with care anymore; either possessions were in ruins and leftover from humanity, or they were hand-crafted with dexterity and skill, such as this jewelery her granddaughter made. Her scarred features twisted into a smile. "It's lovely," she said, a genuine compliment from the Lykoi matron. There was excitement as she reached into her pack, seeking the hard thing at the bottom her fingers had brushed past many times.

It was easy. The birds and the scavengers and the bugs, by the time Kaena could move well enough to even go outside of that decrepit cabin, they'd picked it clean down to the bone, and there was nothing left of Astaroth but broken pieces of them. The teeth were already loose, and it was not so much to take the knife and slam it into the underside of his jaw, where the roof of his mouth was. A simple twist of the knife, and the brittle bones fell apart, stringy and rotten bits of his brain clinging to the innermost parts of his skull casing where even the bugs couldn't eat away. The teeth had fallen away after that, and she'd taken them and went along looking for Eris as if that hadn't happened.

A veined silver hand returned with one of the teeth, the other left in the bottom of her bag to burn later, when his brother hung around her neck. She held it out to Eris, her golden eye gleaming with that same excitement. "Will this work for what you do?" she asked, not knowing if the young woman would then have to cut a hole into it or simply tie it tightly. The ashen canine trusted Halo's craft, however, and a positive answer would settle it. A chaos star for a necklace seemed like more than a fair trade, and the hybrid woman grew eager with a thought of traveling to Halifax. She would need supplies—while tattooing wasn't exactly a specialty, with the star design on her own chest projected onto a mirror she could do it. She had done so for Razekiel. "Even if not, you'll still be branded a Lykoi," she said with a gleeful grin. "No getting out of it now," the elder hybrid joked, hoping her granddaughter's skill was deft enough to deliver what Kaena had planned for that tooth.

[/html]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/halo_bg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:269px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Haha <3 I'm glad you believe in my better sides! The way you describe your relationship makes me think of my own. It's basically the same thing here! XP(300+)

She could feel the satisfaction massage her chest when her grandmother investigated the bracelet further, apparently taking a great interest into the work. The dark girl could feel a deeper blush entering her face, but it would not be extremely apparent because of her already dark coloration. A pleased purr escaped the grandchild when the elder commented her craft by calling it lovely. A shy, girl-like behaviour overtook the young female, and a finger rose to her lips just as her beautiful eyes sought down to the ground: pleased yet slightly shy because of the unexpected interest and compliment from the renowned Lykoi woman. Halo could go far to receive appreciation from the one-eyed woman, and she had already made the woman smile. She was certain now, that she had to make her grandmother a necklace or bracelet. Perhaps both.

The girl grew intrigued when the other woman all of a sudden reached down into the pack. Halo’s lifted hands, both the one with the bracelet and the one that had been raised to her face, fell slowly down along her sides. Halo could feel the fur on her back and neck rise instantly when she recognized the piece of bone from a wolf. A tooth to be more exact. When the tooth was held out for her, the girl automatically reached out for the item. The Lykoi girl wondered who it could belong to. She was not entirely sure if she wanted to know. It felt odd to think that the person that this tooth had belonged to probably was dead. The girl’s red gaze hardened as she convinced herself that this individual had deserved it. ”No problem, I'll do it.” the girl said, determined that it would not be a problem at all.

Her eyes investigated the tooth, and she wondered what she wanted to do; what kind of style would fit her grandmother best. She could make a simple hole through both sides of the tooth and just find a fitting thread to push through and voila : necklace. She did not think she wanted to do that though. She believed she knew how she wanted to do it. A small smile found its way back on her lips, and her fur settled delicately again, losing the tension. The girl recognized the older woman’s joke, and she let out a girlish giggle in lack of any instant witty response back. ”Oh no, what to do..” she added tamely as an afterthought. Oh hell no, she wanted to be branded a Lykoi more than anything in the world. There was absolutely no getting out of it now!

[/html]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_jaws.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:221px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
We live the same lives, on different sides of the world. xD I am sooo excited for this necklace thing. And so is Kae. XD And if you want to, you can reply once more after this! But there's really not much for Halo to do other than say "Okay! Seeya!" XD But it's up to youuu! <3

The tooth had almost seemed to hum and vibrate in her fingers. She had expected it to be warm, but instead it was almost ice cold to the touch. Astaroth's memory would never fade, so long as she carried that with her. She wanted it that way; to keep him here in the world of the living was to deny him, in a way, the everlasting life he'd claimed to have in hell. The hybrid woman was no longer fooled and she had long known that he was full of lies. That coal-colored coyote was the deceiver, moreso than even his son, named Razekiel, the Prince of Deceit. Astaroth might have named his children, but he held no sway over them. The Kimaris-Lykoi children were Kaena's and Kaena's alone. If anyone was their father, it was Molochai; the golden boy had dutifully raised all three of his younger siblings.

By the time she had passed it to Halo, it had warmed slightly in her fingers, though it still seemed so small and insignificant. It had once been a powerful object, capable of delivering death and pain where it struck, and now here it was, rendered so useless and about to be turned into a trinket for her own amusement. This brought a strange wave of arrogant pleasure to the coyote, and she smirked, almost glaring at the tooth as she passed it to Halo. It was nice to be rid it, she thought, though it hadn't been anything of a bad omen or foul charm for the silver hybrid. Halo affirmed her ability, and that smirk transformed into a fanged smile, excitement tingling in every extremity of her body. There was something so special in this trade of talents, and it was comforting to know either favor would have been granted even if the recipient party had nothing to offer in return. Love was enough.

"I'll have to travel to the city to find what I need for this," she said. She would need several things; there was no longer electric to power the human guns for tattooing, so the process involved painstaking insertion of the ink into the skin with the gun by hand. It was an ancient method done with new tools. Once Kaena had her own things, however, she could continue this art and work on others, and perhaps even add to her own body. It was a possibility. "I'll go soon, and when I have the items, we'll ink you up," the hybrid said, her lips curling into a smile. Excitement brewed on her features in her widened eye and her upright ears, the sable tip of her tail flicking in an almost feline manner. She felt energetic and she thought maybe she would run to the city right now, taking off like a jet. But the sun had already set, and the sky was dark. It was not smart to wander in the city at night, she thought. Phoenix Valley and Dahlia de Mai were both close to the ruins' borders, and it was no use to stumble on one of them in the dark.

[/html]